Attacked Ch. 04

Story Info
Finally.
884 words
4.58
17.4k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DragAngel
DragAngel
54 Followers

"What if I don't want you to stop? Is it not allowed without being mated?" I asked breathlessly.

"It is allowed without being mated. Were's are very sexual creatures and we are very passionate. But I don't know if I can control my Wolf, and I don't want to hurt or scare you. I may change during the act and I don't want you to react badly because my Wolf wouldn't understand being rejected by 'his' Mate." Darrell explained while he was kissing my neck and shoulders. We were both hanging on by a thread. I could tell by his breathing that he really wanted to give me the time to come to terms with everything. But He didn't know that I had to have him now. I didn't want to wait anymore, and I was 99% sure I was ready for this.

"I told you that I don't scare easily. I want you, and I want you now! I will not react if I feel fur and claws" I growled. I didn't wait for his response. I wrapped by hand around his hardness and started stroking him through his jeans.

Darrell closed his eyes and tilted his head back with a sigh. I used the opportunity to completely free him from his denim prison. He was hot and hard and silky to the touch. Now I how do I get out of my jeans, without losing contact with him.

Darrell solved that problem by growling and ripping his jeans off my body. The T-shirt was also removed and I was finally naked against him. I could feel the hair on his chest tickling my nipples and just adding to my excitement. I felt Darrell's hand slide between our bodies and seek out my core. When he touched me I jumped with anticipation and oversensitivity. His fingers found my slick center and slowly entered. I hadn't been touched like this before and I felt wonderfully full and stretched. I could tell that he was being gentle and careful but I was on fire and only he could put out the flames. I was still caressing his hardness as he was preparing my sweet pussy for his assault.

I finally felt him grab my wrist and guide my hand and him to my dripping hole. He slid the head of his cock into my warm wetness, and I gasped with pleasure. He slid his cock in slowly inch by inch until he hit a barrier. His eyes widened and he looked at me in surprise.

"You are a virgin?" he asked.

"Yes, I had overprotective brothers and life happened and it didn't" I whimpered. Was he going to stop now, should I have told him? I think I will kill him if he stops now.

"I would have done this differently if I had known, but there is no going back now. Hang on, this may hurt a bit. You can scream, the walls are sound proof." Darrell told me.

He slowly pulled out, looked me deep in the eye, and grabbed my lips with his and my hips with his hands. While he was kissing me senseless he slammed himself all the way home. I screamed around his tongue grateful that he tried to swallow my scream. He held himself still as the pain receded. Only when I started to wiggle on him did he respond. His movements were slow and torturous. I wanted more, harder, faster. But I didn't know how to ask for it. Instead I whimpered into his lips. He slowly moved his hand from my hip to my stomach and then slid down to press against my clit. I felt my fist real orgasm building. I was panting and breathless as he kept kissing me and pounding my soaking wet pussy.

I felt myself shatter and I think I heard myself scream but I wasn't sure. I felt as if I was having an out of body experience. I felt my pussy clamp down on Darrell's hard cock, I felt a rush of juices and I felt my heart beat, but I couldn't think or focus on anything but his dick, my pussy and my heartbeat. They all throbbed the same rhythm.

As I returned to my body, I started to feel Darrell caressing my back and ribs. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was smiling and his eyes were twinkling.

"Welcome back." He said.

"Thanks, that was amazing. Wow, I had no idea that an orgasm could get that intense." Was my reply.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have made it special with candles and rose petals, and a bed. Not standing up against the bathroom door."

"Well I didn't really think that it would go this far since you kept telling me that it was all up to me. And I usually have much better self control. I have dated but I was always too scared to go much past making out, and then with all the family stuff, dating took a back seat. I had my stories and my bullet and I was content.

"Besides, you did give me the option to stop and I didn't want to." I explained.

"Now, how about those new clothes and that shower you promised me?"

DragAngel
DragAngel
54 Followers