Attacked Ch. 07

Story Info
The end.
5.1k words
4.62
16.9k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DragAngel
DragAngel
55 Followers

I want to thank everyone for the comments and critism. I appreciate them. I hope this answers all the questions! Sorry for the delay, but life got in the way!

Hugs, DragAngel!

"How are you feeling?" I asked Missy. She was due in a few weeks, and the pack doctor had ordered her to take it easy. Dane ordered her to bed, and wouldn't let her out of their suite.

"Fine, bored. Dane is being so overprotective. Doc just told me to take it easy, he didn't say I couldn't do ANYTHING! Dane would feed me if I let him." She said with an exasperated sigh.

" I understand, I can't imagine how bad Darrell is going to be. He is already so overprotective of me, I fear it is only going to get worse the farther along I get." I replied.

We had been officially mated now for 8 months. I was 3 months pregnant. I was overjoyed and so was Darrell. So much had changed.

8 months ago, the day after the mating ceremony, Darrell gave me a present. The dog that attacked me.

She was a husky Rottweiler mix that had been abandoned and abused. I named her Joy, because she had brought joy back into my life. She didn't like men, but tolerated Darrell when he was with us. She wouldn't let any of the other guys near unless I was with her. She had spent 6 weeks at the vet getting healthy and healed. The night she attacked me changed my life in so many ways. Darrell had explained that after he found us, when he brought us home to the compound that I was in such bad shape that he had forced me to drink some of his blood. That is why I healed as well as I did, and why my body had changed so much while I was healing. He also thinks that is why I was able to make the change and transition as easy as I did. Most humans who are turned take weeks to make their first change. I was able to do it the night of our mating.

Joy had padded into Missy's room behind me. She was my shadow and even stayed with me whenever I changed. She was at the foot of the bed.

"So how are you?" Missy asked.

"I am well. The babies are doing fine. I found out some more information about my old family. Once I 'died' they came out of the woodwork to try and get their hands on my estate. They always and only wanted money. The lawyer said that they were all fighting and trying to claim that they only wanted to help but with my detailed accounts of what really happened, and some digging, the truth came out. Both of my brothers are devastated that their wives were so blinded by money and a free ride they thought my sister would be, that they are filing for divorce and custody of their kids. My estate was left to my nieces and nephews and only when and if they meet certain conditions. My brother's will have to live with the knowledge that their wives destroyed their family. I heard that Nancy admitted to my lawyer that she threatened my sister with a lie in order to try and get her to go live with them. She wanted my sister's benefit money. Cathy only wanted my sister because she wanted a live in maid. Neither of them had Stacy's best interest at heart.

"Oh and the lies they told about me. Wow, I thought my brothers were going to throw up when they heard the details of the lies their wives convinced them of about me. Nancy admitted that she lied about me taking care of my Mom, and Cathy admitted that she didn't want to share her family with anyone and thought that she could control me." I told her.

"Oooh I love juicy gossip." Missy said.

"In the psychiatric evaluation that was 'required' by my estate, it showed that Cathy is a sociopath, and she lies about everything to get sympathy and to get away with what she wants. She has been telling my brother for years that she was sick, but her medical didn't find anything wrong with her. And Nancy has such a low self esteem that she can't handle any one she views as competition. She was the only daughter in her family and couldn't stand the fact that she wasn't the only 'daughter' in my family so she did everything in her power to take my position.

"I personally feel bad for them because of their actions, I moved away and took my sister with me. It was easier to tell her that she couldn't see them because of the distance. I couldn't handle her heart breaking every time they broke a promise to her. So I took the job in Washington and moved away from the heartbreak. The whole time I was gone, my brother's thought that I was being selfish and didn't think of them. They had never seen the Christmas cards or emails or anything we sent. Their wives hid all of it. My brothers didn't realize what their wives were doing. But Cathy and Nancy talked all the time and actually were trying to work together to get me out of the way so they could 'have control' of my sister and her benefits. My brothers, Al and David lost their family without knowing why. I hope that they can recover." I said.

"Wow that is so horrible. How do people like that live with themselves?" Missy asked. "I couldn't imagine deliberately hurting anyone in my family, extended or not."

"I know, I couldn't either. I really do feel bad for my brother's, but they are the ones who chose to give control to their wives. We all have to live with the choices we make. For better or worse." I said. "So, do you need me to do anything for you today? Is the nursery all set up?" I asked changing the subject.

"No, I don't need anything, other than a walk, and yes the nursery is done. I think Dane finished it before my 6th month. He is so excited to be a Daddy. I am still nervous about being a Mommy, but I know that I have the whole pack for help. My Mom was a drunk and with a different guy all the time. I pretty much raised myself until I was 12 and met my best friend. She kinda rescued me and I stayed with her and her family as much as I could. She showed me what a 'real' family was like. I learned a lot from her Mom and knew I could go to her for anything. I miss them, but that is the way of the pack. I know that they are safe and happy. That is what matters." Missy said.

"Well then, I will walk with you, and you know that I will help anyway I can." With that, I helped her out of bed and we started walking the floor. I knew that Dane had some guys hovering outside the hall to alert them of any changes with Missy so we couldn't leave the suite. We walked to the French doors and I opened them to let some air in. It was a nice fall day. Still warm, but the leaves were starting to turn. We walked out onto the deck and then back into the sitting room. We made this loop a few times and just chatted about small things. The weather the leaves the coming winter. Nothing of importance. We were almost back to the bed after our 6th lap when Missy stopped and kinda hunched over.

"Ouch!" Missy breathed as she grabbed her belly. Then there was a splash of liquid.

"Darry, get Dane, I think Missy's water just broke!" I screamed through our mental connection.

"On it, I will send Doc too." He replied.

"Missy, Darry is getting Dane and Doc. Let's get you back to bed." I said as calmly as I could.

"Ok, but I want to change my gown. I don't want anyone to see me all wet like this." Missy groaned around the next contraction. I knew better than to argue with her. I took her to the edge of the bed, and helped her to sit as I went to get her a new nightgown. I got her changed and comfortable just as the guys got there. The three of them burst through the door so fast and hard I was shocked to see the door was still in one piece.

Doc started asking Missy questions about the contractions and her pain levels. Dane went straight to Missy's side and took her hand, and Darrell wrapped his arms around me from behind. Once Doc was done with his questions he looked at us and said "I need to examine her now. Please go wait in the other room, my Alpha's."

I looked at Missy and said "We will be waiting to meet the kids. You have this girl! See you soon."

Darry took my hand as we walked into the 'waiting room' and sat me down on the couch.

"You look tired."He said."How are you feeling?"

"I am well, the babies are too, no need to worry. I am a little tired because I can't get comfortable at night. The babies are more nocturnal, and start kicking and playing once I lay down." I explained.

"This could take a while. Here, snuggle in and try to take a nap." He said while opening his arms and moving so I could use him as a full body pillow. I was not about to pass up a nap.

I leaned against him and I really tried to go to sleep. I just kept thinking of everything that is new and different in my life. The last 9 months has been a whirlwind of change. I went from being alone to being responsible for hundreds. I went from being a nobody to being Madame Alpha. It was all so fast that I didn't really have time to process it all. Thank God for Julie, she helped me so much.

After the ceremony, and after meeting Joy, and getting her all settled in with us, Julie came over and we had lunch. She explained that the normal duties of the Madame Alpha included looking after the children of the pack, and the female members. She explained that I was part den mother, part head mistress, and part doting grandma. I was responsible to hear and help with any issues that would arise with the children and women. And then with Darrell's input find the solution. I was cool with that, I had always been a 'fixer' so it fit me. I had spent my days wandering the compound with Julie getting to know the kids and woman of the pack. I was proud to say that I knew all the kid's names and what they looked like as wolves, and I knew all the woman's names and most of their wolves. I did know all their scents so even if I hadn't met their wolf, I knew I would recognize them.

Darrell also wanted me to learn to protect myself, and to defend my charges 'just in case'. So I spent time in the training area with Dane, Mark, Kevin, Mike, Dennis and Christopher. I could easily understand why they were Darrell's Beta's. These guys are fast, cunning, and can easily kick my ass. I was thankful that they took it easy on me. But learning to fight and protect was so cool. I remember one session that I had felt pretty confident, and knew I was getting the hang of it when I started thinking beyond the teachings. I knew that I was smaller and faster than the guys, so instead of waiting in the middle and squaring off like a boxer, I needed to sneak attack and then run away. So when Dane whistled the start, I bounced out of the corner and pounced on Mike. He wasn't expecting that, and I took him down. I then ran out of the way and snuck around and took Kevin down. I did this until all the boys were down. I was bouncing with excitement and pride when I heard "Good job, now see if you can beat Me." from Darrell.

My wolf responded to the challenge and we started sparing. I used my speed to my advantage, but I also knew that Darrell was fast and he is stronger than me. I kept darting in and out and while I got a couple of good hits in, I knew that Darrell was taking it easy on me. I amazed myself when I pinned him. I stood over him, and I had my jaw wrapped around his neck. "Good girl. Now please let me up, and we will go for a run." I heard Darrell say. I relaxed my jaw, and backed away. My wolf was beaming and I was pretty proud of her too.

"Catch me if you can." I taunted Darrell as I took off. It was still an amazing feeling to have the earth under my paws and to see the forest flash by my eyes. I could feel and hear Darrell behind me, but I kept running. I wanted him to work for it. My victory had fueled my desire, and I wanted Darrell but I wanted him to earn it. I kept flashing him images of what I wanted. Him taking me from behind, me riding him and squeezing my tits, me cumming apart while he is licking and sucking on my pussy. I knew I was being a tease. I felt Darrell kick his pace up a notch, and I knew he was close to catching me. I darted to the left, and found myself close to the beach. I knew of a nice little spot close to here that was perfect for what I had in mind. I knew I had just enough time to get there before Darrell caught up to me. I burst into the spot, just as Darrell caught up to me. He pounced on me, and grabbed me by the scruff of my neck. "Are you ready to deal with the consequences of your actions?" Darrell growled at me. I could feel his hardness, and I knew that my teasing was mean and I was going to pay for that now. "Shift!" I heard him command. I did as he said. He shifted too, and he was still on my back and I could feel him covering my body. I was dripping with my need, but I knew not to push him.

"Roll over!" he ordered. I did. "Now let's see what I should do to punish you?" he contemplated.

He grabbed some long branches off the willow tree, and they were long, and flexible, and he wrapped them around my wrists, and then tied the other end to a rock above my head. He started kissing down my arms, pausing to nibble on the inside of my elbow, then kept going and paused to nibble at my shoulders, then down to my collarbone, kissing all around my breasts and totally ignoring my rock hard nipples. He kissed and nibbled on my ribs, across my waist, and licked my belly button. I could feel my juices dripping down the crack of my ass and pooling underneath me. I was squirming with need. I moaned whenever Darrell hit a sensitive spot, which was all the time as he was making everything sensitive with his worship. He then moved down to my toes and sucked each one into his warm and wet mouth, licked in between them, and then nibbled on my arches. He licked my ankles and up my calf. He nibbled on the sensitive spot behind my knee, and then he kissed every inch of my thigh working up to my center. He stopped short of where I really wanted him to be licking and kissing, and I couldn't help but whine. I was such a bundle of nerves. He then repeated the process on my other leg. I was panting and shaking. Darrell hovered his face right in front of where I needed him. He could see my juices pouring out of my center. He could see how swollen with need I was.

"Mmmm, sweet nectar." He said right before he licked me from bottom to top. The minute his tongue hit my clit, I screamed with the force of my orgasm. He lapped at the flood of pussy juice and didn't let me recover and my first orgasm quickly blended into the second. He shoved a finger into my gripping whole and I shattered again. I could feel my walls grab his finger, and then felt him search out and find my g-spot. He pressed on that wonderful spot and I felt myself spray juices onto and unprepared Darrell. He quickly recovered from the shock, and drank down my essence.

He finally let me recover for an instant, while he crawled up my body. He stopped to pay homage to my neglected nipples. I moaned and arched into his hot mouth. I was still a quivering mess of need. He then licked my neck, and bit on his mark, as he shoved his rock hard cock into my still sensitive pussy. I wanted so much to grab his ass and force him to fuck me hard, but my hands were still tied and I couldn't. I bucked and pushed up into him and wrapped my legs around his waist. I was thrashing on the ground and I was mumbling incoherent nonsense. I could feel his knot form and he shoved in past my cervix and a few seconds later I felt his warm cum coat my pussy. It caused me to cum again as I screamed his name, and I broke my binding on my wrists. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with every ounce of love I had.

"Wake up Angel." I heard Darrell say.

"Hum, what?" I replied as I sat up.

"What were you dreaming about? You were moaning in your sleep." he asked.

"I didn't realize I feel asleep. I was thinking about the day that I bested the Beta's and then you, and our run and what happened at the edge of the beach. I guess I was dreaming about that." I told him. "Any news on Missy? How is it going?" I asked.

"From what I can tell she is getting close. I heard Doc tell Dane that it wouldn't be much longer and she would be ready to push. That is when I woke you up. I knew you didn't want to miss it." Darry told me.

"Can I go in? I told her that I would help her." I explained.

"Go, send Dane out here and I will fix him a drink. He is bound to be a bundle of nerves." Darry said.

I peeked into the room and could see Missy propped up against a bunch of pillows. I could see the pain in her eyes, and her hair was sweat soaked. "Dane, go have a drink with Darry, I will stay here with Missy." I said as I walked further into the room. Dane looked and Missy and she said "Go, I will be fine. I promise."

With that Dane looked at me, "Madame, please take care of her. She is my world." Then he walked out.

"Thank you, he was being way overprotective and I was afraid he was going to hurt Doc if I showed any more pain." Missy said breathlessly.

"I will see if I can get Darry to keep him out of here. " I replied. "Darry, sweetie, Dane is being Dane, and can you try to keep him out of here. Missy needs to concentrate on her job, and not worry about Dane right now." I asked through our link.

"Sure, I will have Kevin and Mike come up too. We will all be waiting out here, but please let me know if Dane is needed." Darrell replied.

"Taken care of, Darry is going to try and keep Dane out in the sitting room, and he is also going to have Kevin and Mike come as back up. I will stay in here with you until you have the babies." I told Missy.

She didn't get the chance to reply as she was hit with another contraction. I grabbed her hand, and told her "Breathe, you are doing fine. Breathe."

"Ok, Missy, on the next one I want you to push. One of the babies is crowning. It is time." Doc said.

"Ok." Missy said.

That is all she had time to say as the next contraction hit. "Push girl, you can do it." I said. She had a death grip on my hand.

"Aaaawwww!" Missy screamed.

"The head is out. One more push." Doc said.

Missy pushed again and I heard "It's a boy." from Doc. He wrapped the baby in a blanket and handed him to Missy. She had just a minute to look at him before she was hit with another contraction. I took the baby, and took him to his father. I went back inside to Missy, as Doc was telling her to push again. Two more big pushes, and "This one's a girl." Again she was wrapped in a blanket and given to Missy.

"She is beautiful." Missy said. "Ugg, here comes another contraction."

I took the girl and again handed her off to her Dad. About 3 minutes later," Another boy." said Doc.

"Triplets," I breathed. "Good job Miss, you're almost done now." Doc helped her with the placenta. I took the washcloth and wiped Missy's brow, and helped her change yet again into a fresh nightgown. She looked better, but still tired. 'It's over. Dane can come in now.' I told Darrell.

Dane came bursting into the room with a baby in each arm. He was beaming. He went straight to Missy and got on the bed next to her. She was holding the last one. "What should we name them?" She asked.

"The first born should be Dwayne after my Dad, our daughter should be Charlotta Jordan, and the youngest should be Carl after your grandfather." Dane replied.

"Congratulations you guys! I am so happy all is well. I will leave you know so Missy can get some rest." I said. I let myself out and walked over to Darry and the boys. I wrapped my arm around his waist. I was happy. Darrell was laughing and joking with the guys. They toasted to the newest members of our pack.

"Well guys, let's take this party out of here and let the new parents get some rest while they can." Darrell said. With that we all walked back to our cabin. Everyone had heard that Missy and the babies were doing fine. The pack wanted to run together for a celebration. I couldn't shift for a few more weeks. Shifting in the first trimester was not a good idea. It could lead to a miscarriage. "Go run with the pack baby. I will be waiting for you in bed." I said to Darrell as I kissed him.

DragAngel
DragAngel
55 Followers
12