Attention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must say that she was quite surprised and dropped the telephone when -- on reappearing in the lounge -- I grabbed hold of her, manhandled her over my knee and then tanned her naked backside for her.

Oh, Marie was looking very sexy dressed in one of my shirts like they used to do in Hollywood films to suggest that the female star was naked underneath. But in Marie's case of course she was naked, that made thing a little easier.

"What was that for?" Marie asked after I'd released her and she'd rolled from my lap onto the floor, nursing her sore behind with one hand, whilst supporting herself with the other.

"That, young lady, is for scaring the shit out of me last night. You had to be more sober than I was, to have acted so well. So you could have driven the bloody car home! And secondly I was really concerned that you had been raped and that your assailant might have given you something nasty."

"But you never stopped me this morning!"

"Desire can overrule logical thought sometimes Marie. Anyway, how did you get into the car in the first place?"

"Stephanie stole your spare car keys, when they came round here last week to insist that you came to the party."

"And that pantomime last night, planned was it?"

"Well, if you didn't rise to the bait at the party, I was supposed to hide in the back of your car and surprise you when you left to come home. We were a little worried that mother might have let on; she really didn't approve. But while I was waiting for you to come out, I thought I'd put on a bit of a special show for you.

"I honestly never thought about pretending to be unconscious until you got in the car and didn't spot me sitting there. Then, shall we say things got completely out of hand, I was playing a game and just didn't know when to stop?"

"Your clothes?"

"Stuffed down the back of the car seat and in the centre arm rest thingy."

"hmm, well for your information, just your presence in the car would have sufficed.

"So you really do like me? You never really flirted with me like you did Stephanie and the others."

"I was married back then Marie, and so was Steph, not only that but John is one of my best friends and I knew he wouldn't get jealous."

"And why not me?"

"You were available, so therefore, as a married man I couldn't show more than a passing interest in you."

"And now?"

"Lets say that you have filled a void in my life and I believe that very shortly, I'll be asking you and the twins to move in here permanently."

"How shortly?"

"How about, yesterday!"

Marie scrabbled around on the floor until she located the telephone from were it had had fallen.

"Steph are you still there, did you here that? Well hold on to the clothes delivery girl, he's twigged it. I think I've got some more work to do here this afternoon, so I won't be needing them until much later."

Stephanie obviously said something back to Marie, who looked up at me and winked.

"By the look of it, much, much later sister. I think you might have to put the twins to bed at your place tonight!"

Life goes on.

12