Attentive Nurse

Story Info
You are in the hospital with a broken leg.
949 words
21.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dom is in the hospital with a broken leg and i am your highly attentive nurse, with my priority to make him feel as comfortable as possible. i come in to your hospital room, you have your own room of course, and i am in light blue scrubs, i walk over to your bed with a genuine, sweet smile asking if there is anything i can do for you... you're so weak from your surgery that you don't have the strength to feed yourself. i get your tray, and before you can say another word, i start cutting up you food in bite size pieces for you, then, slowly, i feed you each bite.

i bring your drink up occasionally and hold the straw for you as you sip on the end. i feed you until you are full, then i ask if you've been bathed yet today, you shake your head no... i run and get a small tub that i fill with hot soapy water and a wash cloth... i help you to sit up slowly and take off your hospital gown, i am very professional but my eyes can't help but to wander to your cock from time to time.

i wet the wash cloth and wring out the excess water and rub your shoulders, your neck, your face, your chest, under your arms, going in slow, smooth movements... making sure you are relaxed and that i get as much of you covered as i can.

i am very delicate around your waist and hips because i don't want you to strain your poor leg. i get the wash cloth wet again, and take your cock in my left hand and lift it so i can wash under and around it... i move over to your legs and wash your legs... i then get a new wash cloth for clean water and wipe you down... you are relaxed, warm and i keep my hands on your back to sit you up and am constantly making sure you're comfortable and my movements delicate and thorough...

i take a towel and dry you off from your head down to your precious feet... as i'm drying your hips, i notice that your cock responds to my touch and gets hard, i don't know what to do and i look at your face, you have a sad expression on your face, and say, "i'm sorry, i've been so lonely and have been so desperate for a woman's touch"... i walk over to you and hold your sweet face in my hands, and kiss your lips softly, tenderly, sucking your lips lightly into my mouth, you reach your hands out and pull me closer, you begin to rub your hands over my tits and back to my ass...

i start kissing you harder, deeper now, and moan a little, because this is so unprofessional but i can't control my desire for you... you move one of your hands off of my ass, take my hand and place it on your cock... it's rock hard, and still warm from the bath... i take it willingly in my hands and begin stroking it, firm and steady, while i'm stroking your cock, and kissing you, i can feel your hands untie my scrub bottoms, and then push them and my panties down... i slide off my clogs and step out of my pants...

you pull my ass toward you and moan as my speed quickens on your cock, i feel you push with your left hand pushing my hips toward the bed, i straddle you, facing away from you, i don't want to hurt you so i position my thighs as far away from your leg as i can, and i lower my already wet cunt onto your throbbing cock...

i ride you smoothly, feeling every inch of you, you holding my hips and enjoying the show from behind.... you press your hands into my hips and move me faster, sliding my body over you, you feel so fucking good in me, and i don't care who walks in or if i get fired, all that matters is that i want you to fill me with your hot cum, i want to moan and scream with pleasure... you hold my hips still and start pumping into me quickly underneath, i'm so aroused by the fact that you know exactly what you're doing and are doing everything right to please me...

you see me whip my head back and hear my breath quicken, you know i'm about to cum and you want to cum with me, i feel you dig your fingernails into my hips and i hear your breathing get loader... we start coming together, trying to keep quiet but unable to... my body feels empty after my powerful orgasm is over and i slide off of you...

i put my pants and shoes back on...and with the bath water clean you up... i put a new gown around you, doing all of this with a sweet smile on my face... no words need to be spoken between us, we have a connection more powerful that words can articulate... clean and dressed, i look down at you tenderly, and i see a soft smile on your face and i can see you're having trouble keeping your eyes open... i bend down and kiss your forehead. as my lips touch your skin you whisper with a sigh, "thank you"...

i bend down to your ear and whisper... "the pleasure was all mine"... i stand up and pull the hospital sheet over you and your eyes are already closed and you are off to sleep....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sable Submission Ch. 00 A Submissive's journey to the BDSM lifestyle.in BDSM
How I Lost My Cute Girlfriend Pt. 01 Girlfriend gives BJ to another guy on a party.in Fetish
An Unexpected Journey Ch. 01 kira finds employment and meets Master Jones.in BDSM
Samantha Meets a Dom Master A dom requested a sub to book a room and be ready waiting.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Master's Brother Ch. 01 Luckily a handsome man intervenes at the sex club.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories