Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

"Well I have to thank you for overlooking my ownership of an escort service to help me out here." X acknowledged.

"X you're a nice guy and you're being railroaded. That's all I care about right now." Lis didn't go any further. It had hit her like a lightening bolt during the meeting after floating around in the back of her mind for the past few days. She had always fallen for and dated the Ivy league type, meaning white and uptight, but Lis Rome wasn't ashamed to admit to herself that under different circumstances X Washington would have been on her to do list.

"You still disagree with my lifestyle though?" X couldn't resist prodding a little more.

"At the level I've heard you operate at I guess I'm okay with it. If someone wants to pay for companionship then that's their business. What I think really destroys your reputation is the violence prostitution seems to perpetuate." Lis lectured.

"Well you're right about that. I'm a gentle guy. I handle people the same way this firm does. If a male or female employee screws up they don't work for me too long." He explained.

"Male employees?" Lis was intrigued.

"Oh sure! You think only men need companionship? If you are ever in need, just give me a call." X could sense the lawyer loosening up and obliged her.

"I have a boyfriend. Thank you very much just the same." Lis laughed.

"You're right about the violence. So many men in my position mistreat young naive people."

"It's a horrible epidemic." Lis couldn't hide her contempt for anyone who mistreated a defenseless person.

"They don't even hide it. Hell some of these assholes even brag about the beatings and the murders."

"What do you mean? You know about beatings and murder?" Lis was concerned.

"Only one murder. You know that young guy, the actor who disappeared 18 months ago? He's out on that floating dump in the river. He was moonlighting with this pimp and was quite successful. Yet he wanted out after a year or so. The pimp said no. This guy didn't really run an escort service with what you would call legitimate clients. He would make his people work with just about anyone with no real security. This guy was not what I would call an understanding person. Still the kid walked away. Well his employer walked into his apartment and took all his belongings to make up for the shortfalls and to scare him into coming back. Then when that didn't work he waited a couple of months and shot the kid in the back of the head." X looked like someone who had suddenly realized he had opened up too much.

"Oh my God X! You have to go to the police. That murder is still unsolved." Lis cried out.

"As I stated, this guy is not an understanding person and I am being totally honest when I say I'm not a violent man. I don't know how that stuff works." X explained.

"As your lawyer I'm telling you that you should go to the police, even anonymously." Lis pleaded with her client.

"I've got a conscience. I know what you're saying. Unfortunately this young man dealt with some serious people. I am sorry I said anything. I guess I am a victim of getting too comfortable here and opening my big mouth. I'll tell you what, I'll think about it."

"Promise me because I can't do anything. I'm your lawyer and what you say in here has to stay in here with me. Otherwise X I'd be on the phone right now." Lis couldn't believe he had told her about the fate of the young man. He truly seemed naïve about these things.

"Well let me make it up to you. I'm going for dinner. Why not join me." X smiled broadly putting his charm on display.

"Ugh geez X I would except I have more work here. How about next time?" Lis declined.

She was worried that things might not end at dinner. Somewhere deep inside her a passion had flared. It was slowly leaking out and affecting the beautiful lawyer and there was nothing she could do to stem these feelings.

It was hours later by the time Lis was finally able to walk away from her office. The warm summer air buffeted her face and blew her shoulder length blonde hair around her face. Lis couldn't get the 26 year old Cameron Sedgewick out of her mind. In actuality he was struggling to make it in the theatre industry. Short on money he had fallen in with the wrong crowd. He began working as a prostitute. He would see a couple of men a week at first and it paid the rent. Then he found that he was so popular he was up to 10 men a week very quickly. Cameron was gay and his specialty was dressing as a woman. He met some very wealthy men and some of them took very good care of him. Then one day Cameron landed a job as an assistant to a producer. While it wasn't acting it was a great break. The young crossdresser knew he was going to have to leave prostitution behind. Instead Cameron Sedgewick failed to show for work one morning. The disappearance made all of the city papers, not because a talented young man was missing but because of what he did at night. Lis actually knew a couple of gay men and people from the theatre that had known Cameron. They were heartbroken when Cam, as he was known, turned up missing.

When Lis found she couldn't stand it anymore the attorney realized she had walked by her normal subway entrance and travelled thirty blocks toward her apartment. She spotted a payphone and lunged towards it. She didn't care what she looked like desperately clawing at the phone or her career for that matter. Lis just knew because of her sense of decency she owed this kid.

Detective Larry Briski was doing a crossword puzzle when the phone in the 23rd precinct rang. "Homicide." The 55 year old answered the phone in his Brooklyn accent.

"Cameron Sedgewick's on the garbage barge in the river." The voice was so muffled the detective couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman on the other end of the line.

"What?" He barked back into the phone.

"Cameron Sedgewick . . . garbage barge in the river!" The voice yelled back.

"Wait a minute! Let me get a pen!" The detective had heard the voice the first time but the key was to try and keep the caller on the line as long as possible. The simple request that they stay on so he could get a pen was another simple yet sometimes effective way to keep a panicked informer on the phone. Sometimes a person no matter how determined they were to get off the phone would be polite enough to wait while someone got a pen. This time it didn't work. The line had gone dead.

The city police get a million leads on thousands of crimes every year. They are called lazy and inept when they don't solve a crime and while that may be true some of the times, many times they are just overwhelmed. Detective Briski may have lost a step or two but he wasn't one of the lazy ones. A crime unit was out on the massive garbage island the next day. It took 30 hours of digging before the remains of Cameron Sedgwick were found. He was in a horrible state of decay. Larry accompanied the body to the Medical Examiner's Office. He and his partner Ben Cujo had been on this case from the beginning. Through his friends they had gotten to know Cameron. Fortunately for the young man's memory Ol' Larry still got incensed when he saw an innocent person hurt.

4

The story was front page in all the papers. The big break in the disappearance of Cameron Sedgewick was Cameron himself. DNA testing had identified the body as that of the young Broadway employee. The Rabbi and Mad Dog were back in the game. Briski called the Rabbi because he was the only Jew in homicide and Cujo called "Mad Dog" because his last name was the same as a certain dog made famous in a Stephen King novel would be revisiting old suspects as the evidence from the autopsy became known.

It was late in the afternoon and Lis had just returned from the firm's gym. Many of the lawyers worked such long hours that they needed some sort of release. The partners dedicated about 1200 square feet to a workout room. The gym was small but had all the latest equipment. Attorney Rome spent an hour of every 16 hour work day scaring even the fittest of the firm's males with her intense regimen. She was preparing to write a brief when Xavier Washington appeared in her doorway.

"Hello X. What's going on?" They weren't scheduled to meet unless X had something about his case. It didn't matter, she had been thinking about him often. As she checked him out in the doorway her heart began to flutter.

"Hey I've got to talk to you. Is it okay?" He looked a little uptight.

"Sure come on in." Lis smiled in anticipation but became a little concerned when the black man closed door and locked it.

He paced towards the desk and then away from it to a corner of the office. "There's been some interesting stuff in the news lately." He was still facing away from Lis when he said it.

"What do you mean?" Lis hadn't even thought about consequences when she phoned in the tip to the police.

"Attorney Rome, there are very few people that knew about that young man, you, me and the people who put him on that God forsaken island." X informed her.

"Oh my God!" Lis had made finding Cameron Sedgewick such a priority that she had ignored any privilege she owed Xavier Washington. Her stomach started doing flip flops.

"Yea I hope God actually does help us. Just tell me you didn't march your pretty blonde head into the police and just sit down with a detective." X sat down on the couch and stretched his legs out in front of him.

"Are you kidding? I called from a payphone 30 blocks from here and I stuffed a handkerchief over the receiver." Lis explained.

"Well we at least have that. Still we could both end up dead or you disbarred if we're lucky." X warned.

"I know." Lis said softly.

There was a brief silence and then X spoke. "I'll keep you out of this but you're going to owe me."

"How are you going to keep me out of it. I made the call and what about you?" Lis replied.

X smiled. The lady seemed to be a team player which was a good sign.

"Hey I'm glad they found the poor kid. At least his family has him back and knows the truth. Yet finding the body doesn't mean that they've solved the murder. It may not ever come back to the conversation we had."

"I still want the guy who did this to go to jail X." Lis admitted.

"Well I second that one but these people aren't the kind that you would want playing opposite you on an episode of Nancy Drew, if you know what I mean." X stood as he talked. He suddenly seemed worried about Lis continuing to meddle in this affair.

"What do you want from me?" Lis wanted to know exactly what she was going to owe the handsome black man.

"I want you to stay out of this from now on. Enough has been done. Then I want you to make that assault charge go away. I don't care how. If I go to court this guy may think I may have been pressured into giving him up and now that the cops have the body. I could run into some more problems than a jail sentence." X said.

"I'll do my best but I'm going to be straight with you. It might be hard." Lis stood up and walked around her desk and leaned back against the front of it. Despite what was being discussed she looked over X and thought he looked incredible in the shirt's rose color.

"I understand that but now the two of us have an extra incentive to keep me out of court. I guess we're really a team now."

The black man chuckled softly. He was disappointed in the athletic woman's outfit. While it was very flattering to her toned muscular body it was a charcoal pinstripe pantsuit. X wanted to look at her legs. He had a confidence that made Lis think everything was going to be all right. X was right in front of her, face to face. Lis felt that she had never been this close to X before but the last thing she felt was uncomfortable. She pushed off of the desk and stood all the way up. X seemed to take it as an entrée. He stepped up and put his arms on Lis' hips and leaned in and gave the gorgeous white woman a kiss. Lis pulled back instinctively but not the second time that X's lips touched hers. She stood there and let him kiss her for a moment and then she felt his arms moving around her back. X sensed the acquiescence and poked his tongue through his lips and against hers. Lis' insides were exploding with excitement. She was kissing a client right here in her office, a man who handled women for a living and for her the worst, a black man. All of it was so wrong but Lis couldn't resist the taboo. She opened her mouth and let the wet tongue slide in.

They began kissing more passionately. Lis began running her hands all over the black man's shoulders and torso. He was so muscular she was going crazy. At one point X tried to move his lips to Lis' neck but she tried her best to keep their lips attached. She didn't want to have the ability to talk. It may have forced her rational self to the surface and it may have barked out for the handsome black man to stop ravaging her. She felt the hands pressing against her ass. Oh God was he going to fuck her right here on her desk? She pressed her hips against his to let him know that maybe it would be alright.

Instead Lis felt his hands move to her shoulders and gently press her down. After a brief moment of comprehension she knew what X wanted. She let the pressure take her down to her knees where she was met with an enormous bulge pushing out the grey pants. The black man moved quickly to take advantage. He unzipped his fly and unbuckled his belt. The pants were down at his ankles and Lis was looking at a huge black penis. It was semi erect and getting harder. It was a surreal situation. How could she be doing this? Lis didn't have time to think about it though. X had grabbed his manhood and was pushing it against her lips. She resisted at first. That rational girl was screaming at the top of her lungs. "You're at work! He's a client and worse, a criminal! A black man oh God Lis you're going to let a black man have you!" It was the last she heard from that side of her. Lis loved giving head and she was good at it. The musky smell was streaming up her nostrils drawing her closer to the purple head that had grown to the size of a small plum. Then there was the taste. She loved the taste of a man down there and she was sure that this man, so black and so gorgeous, was going to be a delicacy. When X gently lunged forward again Lis Rome opened her mouth and let him slide through her lips.

Both of them were tentative at first even though their desires were bubbling over. They knew this wasn't supposed to happen. Now that X had gotten her to swallow him he slowly slid his penis in and out. He kept his hand behind Lis' head to control her but he was careful not to choke the white girl. He wanted nothing to hinder this moment. He noticed her tongue. It was flicking out of her mouth and reaching out and touching his erection like a snake's searching for a meal. He saw that it was much larger than normal. He also found that this girl knew how to suck cock. She had been on her knees before and she was as good as many of the women that did it professionally for him.

Lis was scared to death and many of the feelings that went along with this emotion. If someone came to her door just the fact that it was locked would raise serious suspicions. She felt shame that in a few short moments she had thrown her professionalism and ethics out the window. She couldn't believe she was doing this right in her office with a black man. Yet wasn't that what was turning her on? She could have easily stopped X if she wanted. This wasn't a black man sodomizing her. It was a white woman sexually charged with the raw desire to do something she would have never thought of doing before except deep down in her soul where she rarely wanted to visit. Lis started sucking harder.

X felt her desire boiling. This woman was incredible. He hadn't been with such an eager women in quite a while. He saw the tears beginning to flow down Lis' face as his penis was now bouncing off the back of her throat. She was taking most of his black cock down her throat and that long tongue was creating a wonderful friction all along the underside of his erection. He even felt her hands caressing his buttocks and along his muscular thighs. For X this was better than he had ever could have imagined it would be. She was as hot as any of the $2500 a night whores he ran.

They were both grunting and moaning uncontrollably. X was bucking his hips wildly and his eyes had rolled to the back of his head. He was rapidly approaching the point of no return. Meanwhile the passion that had been leaking inside of Lis was now flowing like lava from a volcano. It coursed through her body as she attacked X's manhood with a gusto she had never felt before. Her fingernails were digging into the dark skinned buttocks. Her head was bobbing up and down furiously. Lis had tasted the black man's penis and now she desperately wanted to swallow the rest of him. She ultimately got her wish. X spasmed and his muscles went taut. He had the presence of mind to muffle his moan. It came out as a kind of gurgle instead of the bellowing cry that he yearned to let out.

The hot thick liquid gushed from the long tube of meat and splashed against the roof of Lis' mouth. As X's sperm continued to flow it coated her tongue leaving its thick salty taste. Lis drank X down with relish letting out a guttural moan as it flowed down her throat.

Suddenly it was over. X dragged his softening penis out of Lis' mouth and collapsed backwards. He leaned back against the arm of the couch and watched Lis recover. Her full red lips were shiny with his cum. Lis wiped her mouth and stood up.

"I can't believe we did that." Was all she could muster.

"Oh my Lord you are incredible!" X gushed.

"We shouldn't have done that. It was so wrong." Lis continued.

"As I said. I guess now we're really in this together." X stated as he wiped the mascara from around Lis' eyes with a handkerchief.

The larger more immediate problem came rushing back into Lis' mind and it showed.

"I can keep you out of this. I told you Lis. Don't worry just help me with this charge." X smiled reassuringly at his attorney as he finished wiping and gave her the cloth.

"I will." Lis answered breathlessly.

The black man leaned in kissed her full on the lips and she kissed him back. Lis felt his hand down at her crotch. She jumped when he grabbed at her genitals.

"You know I was very disappointed that you wore pants today. You have spectacular legs and I look forward to seeing them when I stop by. They would look so much better in expensive stockings. You should get rid of those cheap pantyhose and buy a few garter belts." His face was so close to her, she could feel the full force of his breath as he spoke and his hand rubbing the soaked areas of her crotch. Then just like that X kissed Lis and he was gone.

5

Lis couldn't sleep for days after her sexual encounter with X. She kept thinking. How could doing the right thing get her in so much trouble? Someone had killed that young man and even if they never found the killer at least Cameron's parents would be able to bury him and he would be at peace.

Those next few days at the office were like walking on eggshells. Lis tried to hide most of the time. After her initial meeting with X she had joked with a couple of her colleagues regarding her assignment. Now she avoided the subject like the plague. Lis knew if she was going to get free of this thing she would have to do two things, trust X to keep their secret and deal with Corinna Everlund from a weakening position. She had known X for less than a couple of weeks and he exploited women for a living. Still she felt more comfortable with the consequences of trusting a pimp than the prosecutor.

She had a couple of hours of research to do in the archives. The law firm had an enormous amount of paperwork that had never been converted onto the computer. These archives were filed in the basement of the building. This area was split into two areas. There was the unsecured section which had paperwork that didn't have to be kept private. Then there was the much larger section which contained client files. This area was cordoned off by what amounted to a steel cage that ran from the floor to the ceiling and from wall to wall. The only way to gain access was through a door that needed a code to open. Lis could have had one of the first year associates do this work but then she wouldn't have been able to hide from the outside world which for the first time in her life had a pretty good stranglehold on her.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers