Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

Lis took one of the boxes off the racks that were attached to the cage. The boxes acted as a wall blocking anyone from the outside from looking into the secured archives area. Lis pulled out a case file put it on the table and began taking notes. She was on her sixth page of notes when she heard the security door open. The last thing Lis wanted was company. She looked up and saw Xavier Washington smiling at her.

"How'd you get in here?" Lis was amazed that the black man could get by the six number code system.

"Hey I'm supposed to be a criminal right? Defeating a silly six number code is easy." He laughed as he walked toward her. "Actually I conned it out of your receptionist. She knows we have work to do."

X leaned down and kissed the attorney on the cheek. Then he pulled up a chair next to her. Lis felt the butterflies in her stomach beat harder.

"How have things been going on the case?" He asked anxiously.

"I haven't met with the prosecutor yet." The offered the excuse hopefully.

"We don't have much time now do we? It's next week right?" X seemed concerned.

"I'm seeing Everlund tomorrow." Attorney Rome stood up as she lied. She was hoping to develop a position of power by standing. Yet all it did was give the black man an opportunity. He slid his hand up her skirt.

"What are you doing?" Lis demanded but made no attempt to move away.

"I knew your legs looked extra fine. You've got a silky pair of stockings on." X discovered.

"So I took your advice. That doesn't mean you can feel me up." She smirked.

"No, keeping me on ice with this case does." X worked from his seated position and Lis let him, keeping her legs spread. She took a sharp breath and shut her eyes when he reached her panties. There was silence as the black man expertly worked his fingers over her genitals.

"Why don't you take this tight little skirt off? Just as a favor for making me twist in the wind a little." X grinned up at her.

"Not here." Lis breathed.

"No one's gonna catch us sugar." X got up and reached around Lis and unzipped the navy blue skirt. It dropped to the floor around Lis' ankles. The black man took a step back. He took in Lis' athletic form, the perfection of the muscles in her legs encased in dark blue stockings up to her upper thighs, the beauty of her womanhood wet and pressing against her sheer panties. The pimp, no stranger to sexy women, was truly impressed.

"You know there is only one thing wrong. As subtle as it is, it's still so important. X sat back down in the chair. He alternately lifted Lis' legs and picked up the skirt and neatly folded it on the table behind him. Then he reached up and unclipped each of the clasps from the garter belt holding up her stockings. Then he gently lowered her panties. Lis stood there, frozen and speechless, not really believing this was happening. X got a good look at Lis as he lowered the parties. He was delighted to see that her pubic hairs were trimmed neatly and naturally blonde. X slid the panties over the straps and deftly reattached them to the stockings.

"There. Every lady with sex on their mind should be able to get out of her panties without her garter belt getting in the way." The black man stood with definite plans of showing Lis how it worked when the door to the archives facility opened.

"Oh shit!" Lis hissed. She went for her skirt but it was out of reach. She thought she was dead meat when she heard her boyfriend D. J. call out.

"Lis! Hey Lis you here?" He called out.

There was no way that D. J. could see what was going on behind the boxes and there was no way he had the acumen of X in sneaking past the security door. Lis felt safer knowing this until she saw the opening where the file box had been. The box was uselessly sitting on the table next to her skirt. She thought quickly and bent over and put her face and shoulders down into the opening. It wasn't perfect but like most of the other shit going on in her life lately it would have to do.

"D. J. I'm over here!" Lis called out.

"Oh good I'm glad I found you." The well built 35 year old made his way over to Lis.

"Hey I wanted to remind you about Sunday afternoon." He said.

"Sure, the Henderson's party. I've got it written down." Lis squirmed as she felt a hand slowly sliding up her legs. She quickly realized that if she wanted to keep her boyfriend in the dark as to what was happening behind the wall of boxes she would have to stay still. X was free to do what he wanted to her. As she stood there bent over at the waist Lis felt her panties sliding down.

"What's going on down here?" D. J. inquired.

"Oh I'm about to be sodomized by a black man." Lis thought as she told him she was researching a client history.

"How about dinner tonight?" D. J. Asked.

"How about Saturday? I've got a huge workload the next two days." Lis countered. She wanted to keep the decks clear so she would be free to meet with Everlund at a moment's notice. Meanwhile X's hands were no longer caressing her legs. "What was he up to back there?" Lis wondered. She found out almost immediately. She felt something blunt press against her vaginal opening. Lis struggled as best as she could but with D. J. standing right in front of her it was fruitless. She felt X's hands grab her hips and the pressure increased until the black man slipped inside her.

"So what's wrong?" D. J. asked.

"I'm sorry honey but I'm busy. You've been through this too with your job." Lis let out as calmly as possible, unable to control her wide eyed expression as the large black penis began probing her insides.

"No you look strange that's all." D. J. replied.

"I haven't slept much lately. I'm kind of tired." Lis said.

She was having more and more trouble maintaining her composure. She had at least 7" of the thickest cock she's ever experienced inside her and there was more to come.

"Why don't you open the door? I've got a quick back rub that will pick you right up and make you feel real good." D. J. smiled and held out his hands and cracked his knuckles. He had no idea that making his girlfriend feel good was in a real expert's hands now.

"You know I can't do that." Lis replied. She felt X moving inside her ever so slowly. The black man was pushing in and out but at barely any pace at all and with only about half his erection. Lis wanted to be filled and she wanted it faster. In other words she wanted to be fucked like she knew X was capable of doing. The slow movement was annoying her at first and as her boyfriend continued to talk it was like an itch that only got worse.

"Aw come on who's going to know?" D. J. implored. Although balding and a fraction shorter than his girlfriend Yale grad Dennis Joseph Horrigan was used to getting his way. This attitude was a big reason he landed girlfriends like Lis. Yet this time, unbeknownst to him, his girlfriend was being slowly skewered on a big black cock right under his nose.

"D. J. We've been through this before." Lis' raised her voice to make a point and to cover up the fact that the beefy cock impaling her was now driving her stark raving mad. She needed to be fucked so badly and as soon as possible. That meant getting rid of one Dennis Joseph Horrigan. Still she had to pause as she felt X's hardness slowly evacuate from her vagina inch by inch. It left a void that had to be filled again. "This place has rules and if I break those rules I get fired. And if I get fired I would never forgive myself or the man that got me fired. Now do you understand why I can't let you in here?"

She got stern and prayed that it got D. J. to leave. She would do anything to get that big black penis up inside her hole again. Meanwhile X had changed tactics. The black man was popping his head in and out of the opening to her vagina. He was playing with her like a lascivious sadist.

"Alright alright I'll call on Saturday. See you later." D. J. acquiesced. Lis was rewarded with the entire length of X's erection back up inside her. Lis smiled and D. J. took it as a sign that she wasn't mad instead of the reaction of a woman about to get the screwing of her life. Lis watched her boyfriend walk through the archives door and for all intensive purposes out of her life.

As soon as the door clicked shut the athletic blonde lunged backwards into the black man. Neither said a word as X took her. There were just grunts and groans spread throughout the room. Lis bent all the way over and grabbed her ankles. X grabbed her hips again and really went at the blonde burying himself to the hilt over and over. Lis was now sobbing as the orgasms began wracking her body.

X was so enjoying taking this young girl. Everything about her turned him on. He especially loved his women fit. He was a leg and ass man and Lis satisfied those requirements perfectly. She also indulged another most important requirement, Lis was white and so was her boyfriend. X loved fucking a white woman especially when he could do it behind a significant other's back. Lis rang all his bells and more. As he reveled in the delightful friction created by sliding his long black cock into Lis' tight canal X was quickly discovering that this girl was one of the best fucks he's ever had.

He slowly withdrew from her. Lis wanted him to keep going. She knew he hadn't cum yet. She stood and faced X. She saw the jet black appendage sticking straight out, slimy with her excitement. She grabbed it and they began kissing passionately. Suddenly X grabbed her buttocks and lifted her into the air. Lis responded by wrapping her arms and legs around his body. X was surprised by Lis' weight until he felt the sinew bulging in her lower back and ass as well as the pressure from her powerful legs. She was all muscle.

Lis sank down allowing X's thickness to slide inside her again. The feeling was exquisite and she began humping wildly against X's body. The black man was amazed by her sexual fervor. What was wrapped as a prim and proper white girl with an uptight attitude was really a sexual animal that fucked with reckless abandon underneath it all. As much as X was loving having his lawyer use his big black dick as a pogo stick he was quickly tiring. He walked the two of them over to the wall and pushed Lis' back up against it.

"Oh God honey I've got to set you down." X gasped as he sucked in air.

"I'm too heavy! I'm sorry!" Lis replied between pants with a degree of disappointment.

"Oh fuck no girl! Too heavy my ass! You have the most incredible body I've ever screwed! You just fuck like the wildest sweet thing!" X thought maybe he had caught it in time and buoyed the girl's self esteem. He was experienced and could sense a woman's vulnerabilities. He had just found Lis weak point. Although the woman was in such fabulous shape she had a deep six pack carved into her abdomen she was self conscious about her size and weight.

Seemingly reassured Lis let her legs slide down X's body. They were now standing facing each other with Lis still impaled on the black man. X began grinding into her. Now facing her he could see the lust in Lis' eyes. The white girl was going to have a serious case of jungle fever after this experience.

They were kissing as X drilled his dick in and out of Lis and she was having an effect on him. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. As for Lis, she had never had a sexual encounter like this before. She had no idea this kind of intensity existed. They were standing there staring at each other breathing hot moist air onto each other's faces while X lunged again and again into Lis. She gladly accepted his thrust until suddenly X's body began to spasm driving his manhood deep inside her. Lis felt the warm liquid as she let out a high pitched scream. She caught herself and bit into her lover's shoulder to cut off the sound. Then she stood there and let X finish her off. Finally done X collapsed against Lis and the wall. They kissed briefly but as incredible as this encounter had been Lis couldn't risk this any longer. They dressed hurriedly.

"You know I would love to see you tonight. I know you have to work but if you could come by my place I'd love to cook you dinner." X invited Lis.

"For D. J. I have to work. For you and that big black penis I'll be by at about 8." Lis smiled as X came over to her and they kissed deeply. Then he disappeared through the security door.

Lis worked in a cloud that combined confusion with a euphoric feeling for the rest of the day. At the end of it she hurried up town to X's place. He lived in a townhouse on the upper eastside. Lis noticed how beautiful the exterior of the building looked as she walked up to the location. She hadn't been able to get him out of her mind all day. What attracted a nice white girl like Lis to a bad boy like Xavier Washington was anybody's guess but she was sure this was more than a sexual tryst with the handsome black man. She was hooked. Lis climbed the front steps and rang the doorbell. As she waited she quickly looked over the façade of the building again and marveled at how impeccably it had been restored to its original form. By Lis' estimate Xavier was a millionaire several times over.

X came to the door and they kissed. He had prepared a sumptuous meal of salmon and vegetables. There was also a rich chocolate truffle cake for dessert. They wasted little time after dinner. X took Lis to his bedroom and once again they made love. This time it was slower and more sensuous. Lis reveled in the black man's touch and let him take the lead once again. She took another dose of his seed into her womb and then slept in his arms through the night. They awoke early and Lis made it home to change before work. While she had not had much sleep what there was of it was a deep relaxing slumber. Being in the black man's arms gave Lis a sense of security that she had not felt in over a month. So as she arrived at work and gave her Sudanese friend, Abdul yet another look at her lush body and toned legs Lis looked as refreshed and happy as any woman about to fall in love.

6

Detective Briski walked around the table and sat down next to the thin black man. "Now that we've found your handy work this is going to be a slam dunk."

"You said it was going to be a lay up six months ago. What's up with the basketball metaphors? You know I may be a black man but I'm from Britain. Go with something I can relate too. You ever play what you boys over here call soccer?" The black man returned in a slight British accent.

"You ever see a dreidel in action? That's about the extent of it with my boys." Briski had to smile. He'd been at it for so long he could run circles around the quickest wiseasses and the confused look on the suspect's face showed he'd done it again. "Besides that I like the Knicks."

"Yea, well in case you hadn't heard white men can't jump, especially old wrinkled ones." The black man made a comeback worthy of a man who had been grilled by plenty of cops.

"So why'd you have to kill the kid? All he wanted to do was retire. What was the problem? Your pension fund underfunded or are you just that ashamed of being gay?" Larry decided it was time to turn the screws a little bit. He got the desired effect. The black man became visibly agitated.

"I'm not a homosexual. Nice try." He replied showing irritation.

"Look, it's just the two of us here. There's none of your fellow pimps with their sick macho shit hanging around. You can be yourself in this room." Larry continued his taunting.

"I told you. You can go fuck yourself!" The black man howled.

"Come on! All those men and transvestites you whored out and not one a woman, including Cameron Sedgwick! Why not get this over with so we can go home!" To Larry an interrogation started with the back and forth chop busting, a sort of carpet bombing that softened up the area and readied it for the invasion. Larry was now changing gears.

"I've told you so many times I didn't run that guy. I didn't know him at all. And speaking of home that's where I'm going if you are through." The black man wasn't going to give Larry Briski the chance to start his interrogation. He knew how good the cop was at tricking people. He had to respect that. He got up out of the chair confident that the cops had no more evidence against him now that they had a body than they did six months ago when they first dragged him down to the precinct. He had taken a calculated risk coming down here without a lawyer and it had worked.

7

"Hey how are you? I didn't hear from you yesterday." Lis cooed into the phone from her office.

"Sorry baby but I had to be on that renovation site all day long and when I got home I just collapsed and slept through the night." X reported.

"Well I got back from court a couple of hours ago and it looks like we are going to have to go to trial on this." Lis broke the news as directly as she could. She found it was the best way of getting bad news out of the way.

"I've heard better things but it's not unexpected." X took the news well.

"I've been thinking about this and we may be dreading this for all the wrong reasons. We've been afraid to take this to court."

"You've got that right babe." X couldn't resist interrupting his lawyer.

"X, we're in the right but we've been afraid to go to court why?" Lis asked.

"I don't want to go to jail." He couldn't resist a chuckle.

"Well we need to go in with a different attitude or better said the attitude we had in the beginning. It's all or nothing. You have to let them know you're willing to risk it all in order to prove that you're innocent. Then we let your ex-tenants know that we aren't letting up on the civil suit after a judge throws out this ridiculous criminal charge. It was our original tactic. Just because some asshole in the prosecutor's office or someone well connected wants you in jail shouldn't change that strategy." Lis surmised for her client.

"You know you are right on girl!" X agreed with Lis' strategy. "This is a tough situation and just because we have to depend on a judge or possibly a jury to kick whoever up there doesn't like me in the teeth then I guess we'll have to do just that. Why don't you get that sweet ass of yours up to my place for some dinner and naked strategizing?" X asked.

"That sounds good to me. Should I bring some jammies for comfort?" Lis was smiling broadly now.

"Oh honey we don't need any silly jammies. If we are going to do some strategizing I need you to do me a big favor though." X was laughing softly.

"Your wish is my command." Lis replied demurely.

"I need to get back to the construction until about 7pm, then I have to meet with Kelvin Jones but I also need to get his sub contractors some money from my bank or they won't start tomorrow." X informed Lis.

"These guys are going to work on a Saturday?" Lis asked.

"Sunday too. I have to get a tenant in on time or I lose them." X told her.

"So what do you want me to do so your busy day is smooth sailing?" She asked.

"I need you to stop by my bank at midtown to get the money for Kelvin's guys." X said.

"By the way, is this The Kelvin Jones?" Lis was impressed with X's business associate. Kelvin Jones was one of the hottest architect/contractors in the city. His work could be seen throughout many of the black neighborhoods that were turning around and earning the title, gentrified. In the process Kelvin Jones had also become one of the hottest properties in the city himself. He was all over the local papers and magazines as one of the city's most eligible bachelors and with good reason, Kelvin Jones was a wealthy man and downright gorgeous.

"He's my boy. Does all my work, I mean why not get the best. You know what I mean?" X explained.

"I impressed but X I'm not sure about picking up all that money from the bank. I would be a pretty easy target for the wrong person." Lis said.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers