Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
640 Followers

"Well that would make sense. You've certainly have the body for it." Amy said in an insulting tone as she checked out Lis' form. It was clear that the dirty blonde now felt that she had control of the situation back in her corner.

Lis didn't give Amy the chance to lord it over her. She took her leave and hailed a taxi outside the townhouse. She got in the car and gave the driver Corinna Everlund's address. Hopefully she would be able to spend the night with her. Lis didn't feel like being alone. She had made a fairly big decision and it wasn't going to work for X. That particular slide into the depths was only a means to an end. Lis shuddered when the thought, no good deed goes unpunished flashed before her. Still she couldn't abandon the young man she had never met and would never be around to thank her for the work she was about to do for him.

End of Part Three

To Be Continued...

Bazzz
Bazzz
640 Followers