Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

The other two men looked on in a sort of admiration of Lis' ability to handle Tyrone's thrusts. They stood and stroked their hardening cocks waiting for their turn to solo the gorgeous blonde. Lis barely noticed as the large black man continued to pound her ass with his 11" tube. It lasted for over five minutes until Tyrone's balls betrayed him and gave up an enormous load of semen which filled her rectum and then spilled out all over the black man's scrotum and the backs of Lis' thighs.

Tyrone remained draped over Lis' back until his penis softened and then he rolled off her as she collapsed flat on the bed. Lis' sphincter was beyond pain, it was just numb and it hung wide open in its totally relaxed state. She felt the cum drooling out of her orifices as she looked up at the three black men. They looked as dangerous as they were and she was certain that the tattoos on Chuck and Tyrone were prison tats. She rolled over and with her legs spread began pulling up and adjusting her stockings and garter belt. Al took the initiative and went down between Lis' legs with a large towel and began wiping her genitals clean. Lis knew he wasn't doing it to earn points as gentleman of the year. They were going to run a train on her. Something she would dutifully let them do to her. After all they were X's men and she worked for X.

So for the next couple of hours Lis let the three black men take turns with her. They laid on top of Lis one after another until their genitals were drained. And through it all Lis lay back compliantly and kept her legs spread. Truth be told she thoroughly enjoyed Al and Chuck. They had superior bodies and knew how to fuck a woman. Tyrone was another story. Unlike X and Kelvin who also had enormous penises the large black man had no technique beyond fucking Lis into such a submission that instead of orgasms all she felt was pain. Certainly a loving woman could teach Tyrone to fuck with feeling rather than caveman like force, yet Lis doubted the black man had ever met that kind of woman. After it was done they watched Lis clean up.

"So am I okay with you guys?" Lis asked as she slid her leather skirt up her thighs.

The two black men looked to Chuck like good soldiers.

"Lis baby as long as you behave you'll be as fine as that sweet ass of yours and you will always have our undying gratitude for tonight's activities. Just so you understand this is a two way street?" Chuck grinned as he fell back into his rather formal way of expressing himself.

"Believe me I understand. I'm one of x's girls and that's all." Lis replied as she allowed Chuck to help her with her jacket.

'Good girl. Now let me get you back home. My car's out front." Chuck put his arm around the tall blonde and began to lead her towards the door.

"I can get a cab." Lis wanted the three men in her rearview mirror and she definitely didn't want Chuck to know where she lived.

Her comment was met with laughter from the men.

"Honey we don't see too many cabs up here at this hour." Tyrone chimed in.

Lis looked at her watch and found the black man was right. It was early in the morning. The panned quickie appointment had turned into a four hour gangbang. She was going to be tired and her ass was going to ache tomorrow thanks to the human sledgehammer, Tyrone.

"Come on. I'm not gonna bite you." Chuck grabbed her hand and gently led her through the door.

The other two men bid their farewells with satiated smiles that hid the violence they were most certainly capable of. Lis and Chuck walked down the hall by a few black people that stared at the painted blonde woman knowing full well what she had just been used for.

Chuck's car was a vintage Porsche. It sat alone on the darkened street. Lis looked around as they walked towards the car. She realized in the dark what a shitty neighborhood she had wandered into and how stupid she was to have ever gotten out of the cab at the beginning of the evening. She wondered how such a beautiful car survived on the ugly street and then she remembered who owned it. As tough as some of the people were in this neighborhood they probably cut a wide berth around any car owned by any one of the three black men she had just spent time with.

"This is a nice shade of green." Lis commented as she ran her fingers along the hood of the car.

"Thanks. It's unique yet conservative. You don't want to take a car like this and turn it into some sort of loud fashion statement." Chuck replied with a smile as he unlocked and opened the passenger door for Lis.

"I agree." Lis smiled back and dropped down into the passenger seat.

They drove down towards midtown on the mostly deserted streets. Lis was feeling lucky to have walked away from the three black men with just a sore asshole. She was sure that they had followed X's orders. There was no way that they would have risked ruining one of X's finest assets without his say so. What really scared her after receiving the verbal warning from Chuck was realizing that X was capable of so much more. She was as certain as the world was round that X had killed Cameron Sedgewick.

"You know you were good tonight. You're made for this." Chuck spoke as he stopped at a light.

"X has kept me busy and you know what they say about practice making perfect. I guess I'm a pretty good fuck these days." Lis replied half jokingly.

"Well yes. You are quite the eager woman." Chuck laughed. "But that's not exactly what I mean. You see I grew up with X, been around quite a few professional women. They can all fuck when they want too. Yet you handled yourself well back there. All of the women I have had to have a talk with start crying hysterically and hope that act will get them out of any trouble they have created. It doesn't."

"So what does?" Lis asked hoping she would never have to actually use the information.

"You were cool about it, about everything. After the talk you were rational about what we wanted from you and you performed. You're the first woman that didn't panic. Things went very smoothly because you can handle a tough situation. We won't forget that you know." The black man explained.

"Well I'll be perfectly honest if I hadn't taken an enema earlier today, in case I had a man that liked anal sex, I might have made a mess in my panties." Lis admitted.

"Don't worry about it. I'd probably do the same thing in your position. The important thing is you really didn't let your nerves get the best of you. A superior whore handles negative situations with a john the same way. She thinks through a situation and makes the best of things. That's how you handle your life. You know there are thousands of gorgeous women in this city but only a few could do what you do with the same panache." Chuck told her.

"There you go with those big words again." Lis felt comfortable enough with the black man to joke a little despite his obvious expertise with violence.

Chuck smiled. "You know you're not the only one with the education here. Those girly liberal arts schools are good for some things but I got my share of education."

"Really. Where?" Lis smiled back at him.

"Virginia. I went on a football scholarship. I played defensive back for four years but never made it to the next level. So in between practices and eager white coeds some of that high education did rub off." Chuck informed her.

"That's a good school. I could tell you were a cut above the other two." Lis complimented as she smiled over at him.

Chuck nodded a silent agreement. "You'll make a lot of money if you work a man like you're doing with me now. You're not the first Sarah Lawrence alum to choose this profession and do well. I'm sure of that. Use your mind on a guy and he'll think it's as sexy as those gorgeous legs of yours, which is really saying something if you ask me."

"Thanks, but I didn't think that I was working you." Lis returned.

Chuck just smiled and then leaned over and kissed the blonde call girl as the car pulled up in front of her building. "Thanks for some wonderful sex tonight. Sometime I'd like to spend some time with you one on one if you know what I mean."

"Oh I know what you mean. If it's allowed I'm into it." Lis opened the door and got out of the car.

Lis walked across the sidewalk and shuddered at the possibility that X may order her to be a regular fuck for one of his thugs, no matter how well educated he thought he was. She turned and watched the sleek auto turn back uptown and wondered how Chuck knew where she lived without her giving him any directions and, more troubling, where she had attended college.

Whatever vehicles Chuck or X had used to poke around Lis' past she was too tired to give it much thought. She went upstairs to her apartment and got some sleep. She'd get up and spend Saturday at her office and go and be with Corinna. It wasn't supposed to turn out this way yet now that X had a firm grip on her body and soul Lis' career and the woman she had fallen for were going to have to take a back seat to her work as a whore.

22

Lis arrived at Corinna's and thankfully her girlfriend wanted to spend the night at home watching a favorite movie. So yes, although she was spending less time with Corinna Everlund than she would have liked Lis now considered the blonde former bodybuilder her significant other. Lis never felt so alive than when she was hanging from Corinna's rack being gently and expertly tormented by her lover or lying in her bed kissing the dominant woman and licking every inch of her body.

The two women spent Sunday morning in bed. They ate breakfast and read the paper like so many other couples did in the city, just decompressing on a weekend. Then they made love. They were two very athletic women and they were capable of things most lovers were not and they normally didn't settle for any mundane session of sex. Today despite starting in the bed the two gorgeous women ended up in a standing 69. Lis hung upside down with her legs wrapped around Corinna's head and her face buried between her lover's legs. Corinna held her up and licked and sucked Lis' clitoris. Corinna was superior at cunnilingus. A skill honed over years of making pretty women squirm and then explode with earth shaking orgasms. While Lis was not yet as adept at this sexual skill her abnormally long tongue made up for a lack of experience.

Today Lis seemed to be getting the better of Corinna. It was always a contest between the two ultra competitive women to other cum first. Most times Lis was vanquished and gladly let her juices flow all over Corinna's face. That's why today, Corinna's quivering thighs and bucking hips spurred on Lis. She had slowly slithered her tongue in and out of Corinna's vagina and along the large labia lips barely touching the clitoris as she worked. Now she was moving her tongue at a frantic pace and it was driving Corinna crazy. Finally feeling totally in control Lis applied what she hoped would be the coup de grace. She took the huge clitoris in her mouth and began sucking. Corinna cried out breaking the continuous sound of their lapping at each other's flesh. The big blonde's powerful legs gave way as thick liquid splashed Lis' face and dripped into her mouth. They fell back onto the bed in a giggling heap.

Corinna climbed on top of Lis and kissed her. "Good God that felt so good!"

"I aim to please." Lis smiled triumphantly.

"You're sure getting good at licking me." Corinna complimented as she kissed and licked Lis' face. "You're so sticky and you taste so sweet."

Lis moaned an inaudible response.

"Well you've won today's contest so what can I do for you my love?" Corinna continued to kiss Lis as she talked.

"Dinner! I want a Sunday supper and I want you in a nice dress. You're the bitch for a change." Lis playfully demanded.

"A role reversal, I like it but you know I've never thought of you as a bitch you know that. May I make a request of the victor?" Corinna asked.

"Of course." Lis answered.

"I have a suit in the closet. It fits me and it'll fit you and Eduardo. And I want flowers. If I'm going to cook I want to be courted, seduced and topped properly." Corinna requested.

"Your wish is my command me lady." Lis accepted.

Lis left Corinna's feeling on top of the world. She felt foolish falling for someone so soon after X had shown his true colors and incredibly, a woman. Women had made passes and in some cases thrown themselves at her shamelessly. So it was Corinna Everlund that had finally got her. With all the good going on could she rid herself of the evil of Xavier Washington and the shameful lust of being a whore? Deep down Lis knew she couldn't stop it. This second life filled a need as necessary as the one Corinna Everlund filled.

Despite wanting to be with Corinna, Lis had to beg off having the gorgeous blonde tag along on her errands. One of her stops would be X's townhouse to pick up her money for a couple of weeks' work. She had no idea if she would get paid for servicing Chuck, Tyrone and Al but either way she told herself not to complain.

Lis had decided to get some exercise so she borrowed one of Corinna's lycra suits and ran to her errands. She purposely saved her last stop for X. She climbed the steps in the skintight black pants and the green sweatshirt she wore over the black top. X answered the door wearing sweats himself. He smiled at Lis and kissed her.

"How's it going girl?" He inquired as if the encounter with his thugs had never happened.

"I'm fine. How are you?" Lis smiled nervously as she walked past X into the foyer. Although she knew she would be safe here once again things changed between her and X.

"Come on into the kitchen. You want something to eat?" X asked.

"No I had breakfast." Lis replied as she followed X to the back of the house.

"I've got your money. Here you go and thanks for all your work." X handed Lis a brick of cash.

Most times she had her pimp deposit money directly into an out of state account she had set up with an LLC as the owner. This time she needed the cash to pay off a small equity line she had on her co-op. Prostitution was one of the only professions where someone at the top of the food chain, like Lis, could literally pay off a small equity line with a couple of weeks work. While X had been a conniving monster in dragging her into this life, for having some thugs threaten her and then allow them to gangbang her, Lis was able to trust X with her money. He always paid and if there was ever a dispute, which was very infrequent, after a brief discussion, X always let Lis win.

"I included $1500 for Friday, $500 a man. Is that okay?" X said.

"That's fine." Lis replied with a serious look.

"Think you might be interested in that type of work again?" X asked.

"With them?" Lis was confused.

"No hopefully not. I meant multiple partners. There are some high end bachelor parties and card games sprouting up. You'd be perfect. You may have to serve some drinks, a little below your station but the money would be a hell of a lot more than $500 a man." X explained.

"X after my talk with Chuck I know the score. If you want to line up twenty guys I'll do it. You turned me out and gave me work. I'm your whore plain and simple." Lis admitted to her pimp.

"He told me things worked out, that you were very compliant. Let's just call it an innocent mistake. As far as the gangbangs I think we'll keep them down to a few black men. Big gangbangs wear a woman out and make her old before her time." X said with a wry smile.

"Thank you for leaving it at that." Lis gulped nervously.

"Good girl. Now. . . speaking of turning out, I'm going to put Amy to work this week. I want you to take a trip to Robert's this weekend and she'll go with you. Are you okay with that?" X asked.

"Of course. Is she prepared?" Lis asked back.

"I'll set things up this week. You'll just need to hold her hand in the limo and on the plane. Robert's sending his private jet. I've told him that I've got a fresh girl and, of course, he wants to see you." X informed her.

"That's fine. Do you want me to do anything in particular?" Lis asked.

"No I'll let you know. She's naive and she owes me money. Damn girl thinks that just because she was a contestant for Miss Georgia she can host Good Morning America and she hasn't made a dime since she's moved up here." X chuckled and looked at Lis. "Now there is something you can do that I've been missing for awhile."

X pulled the drawstring to his sweats and let the pants drop to the floor. His penis was already hardening. Lis didn't need to be told anything. She dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. X became rock hard as soon as Lis ran her long tongue along the underside of the cock. She went to work in earnest massaging the thick black shaft with one hand and gently playing with X's balls with the other.

"God damn girl you've become a first class cocksucker!" X exclaimed.

He was right. Lis had learned what pushed a man's buttons when she had a dick in her mouth. She had found all the pressure points that sent a man into orbit and just when to apply them so that she could give a mind blowing blow job. X was duly impressed that his newest whore had been learning the skills of the trade but as pleasurable as the blow job was he needed to finish putting her in her place. He gently pushed Lis' head back so his cock dropped out of her mouth. While he kept her on her knees he turned and faced away from her.

"You know what to do. Show me what a good slut you've become." X ordered.

Lis didn't protest. She didn't even say a word. She kissed each ass cheek and then leaned in and licked the back of X's scrotum. Lis then stuck out her tongue as far as she could and licked just above the scrotum and just below the black man's sphincter. The area was as hot as a furnace and counted her blessings that X was a clean man. She began licking everywhere from his tightening balls to the bunched ring of muscle that made up his sphincter. X was fitting out some moans as she spread saliva all over his ass.

"Stick it in there. Show me how badly you want to be a whore, one of my whores." X barked.

Lis did it by parting the large round ass cheeks and digging her tongue in deep. It slithered by the bunched muscle so far that Lis' tongue actually touched X's rectum. Lis couldn't stand it. She knew that X was evil, beyond that generic bad boy image that so many good girls like Lis fell for. He had done horrible things to other people, including her. Still Lis was his sexual slave. This was an addiction she never thought she could break. So here she was on her knees with her tongue buried in his asshole. She couldn't think of a more degrading sexual act. Still the smell and taste of his musk, the feel of his muscular thighs in her hands and most importantly the fact that a black man was dominating her had her soaking Corinna's lycra tights with her excitement.

X turned and pulled up Lis. She quickly got out of her clothes while the black man watched and stroked his penis. Lis understood X's appeal a little better now. He had the personality of a man that could talk a young school girl into giving up her cherry to him, the rippling muscle bound body that made a lily white housewife risk her marriage to be with him and for Lis there was something about X that got her to be a whore, to be a woman in his stable. She just hadn't figured that part out yet.

X took Lis and bent her over the kitchen table. The blonde stuck her ass up in the air and she felt his bluntness pressing up against her genitals. She wanted it so badly she pushed back against X and his erection sunk into her just past the head. She sighed when X accommodated her further advancing himself still deeper inside her.

"Oh God! How long has it been since we've done this!" Lis gasped now fully impaled on X's penis.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers