Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

The car pulled up to the front of the house which framed a double door entrance. Amy was so enthralled with the scenery she got out of the car before the driver could open the door for her. Lis followed with a bit more reserve but was impressed just the same. The trees seemed to have been landscaped to perfection and the main house made of stone and dark wood was gorgeous. As the driver unloaded the luggage from the trunk and the girls were looking around the front door opened and Robert stepped out.

"Good afternoon ladies!" Robert greeted the women and then stepped over to Lis.

"Hello Robert! This is beautiful!" She gushed as she kissed and hugged the black man. "This is my friend Amy. Amy, I'd like you to meet Robert."

"I am so happy you could make it down here. Please know that my house and all that comes with it is at your disposal." Robert stated as he took Amy's hand.

"I've heard so many good things about you Robert. It's wonderful to finally meet you and this property is spectacular." Amy returned.

"Why don't the two of you come inside and I'll show you my home. We have a little time before the cocktail party." Robert held the door open for his guests.

They entered the foyer and were introduced to Jamaican opulence. The main room upstairs was in effect a large living room, dining area and a huge kitchen. A set of sliding doors off the living room opened up to a deck that overlooked a pool and patio. Robert took Lis and Amy on a tour showing them the master bedroom which Lis estimated had to be over 700 square feet. Then there was a hallway which led to three more large bedrooms and an office at the end of the hall which overlooked a hilly expanse that led to the ocean. There was a basement floor which was how you accessed the patio and pool. This level was also home to Robert's man Friday, Paz.

Amy was invited to put her bags down in the bedroom of her choice while Lis instinctively put hers down in the master bedroom. The girls freshened up in their respective rooms and then met back in the living room. There Robert handed each of them a rum drink and they settled down and began talking. Amy had discovered that the situation was even better than she had first predicted so her mood had brightened considerably. Lis listened as her partner told Robert some very amusing stories about her life in Georgia and her experiences since moving to the city. The stories were interesting and funny and Amy loosened up to the point that Lis was relieved that it didn't look as if she would have to babysit the novice prostitute. Amy seemed more than willing to be turned out.

As the three talked Paz came up from the ground floor to introduce himself. He was an extremely tall black man with a lanky build. As he walked to them Lis saw his bright smile and boyish good looks. He couldn't have been more than 20 yrs old or so. Lis also saw the same self assured confidence that she noticed in both Robert and Trevor. It was a personality that must have been common amongst the privileged in the islands and it must have had a lot to do with their desire to be with only the sexiest white women.

"So Robert tells me you have a very bright future with his company are you enjoying your time there?" Lis asked the tall black boy.

"It is the opportunity of a lifetime. I have one more year at university and I hope that Robert sees fit to hire me full time." Paz replied as he looked over Lis and then Amy as if he couldn't make up his mind which one to fuck first.

"Well I know Robert is fair. I'm sure you'll be with his company for years to come." Lis gave her client a presumptive look and then smiled.

I think that Lis is a good judge of character, so far my young man, so far." Robert smiled at the two of them. He didn't mind being put into a corner especially by Lis.

Just as Robert was about to offer his guests a second drink Trevor poked his head through the front door. Like Robert he was dressed in some very expensive casual clothes. He walked in and gave Lis a kiss and said hello to Robert and Paz. When he saw the girl that X had for him it looked like he wanted to call X right then and there and tell him what a wonderful man he thought he was for delivering perfection. Amy looked gorgeous in her barely there cocktail dress.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you. My name is Trevor and might I say that you look absolutely wonderful in that dress my dear." Trevor immediately poured on the charm.

"I'm Amy, thanks." The blonde almost curtsied she was so taken by Trevor and his good looks.

"Have you ever been to our island?" Trevor got right into the small talk.

"No, I've been to Bermuda once." Amy replied with a dazzling smile.

"Oh that's a wonderful island but we have so much more here in Jamaica." The handsome black man informed his white date.

"Why don't we let our women in on the chamber of commerce tour on the way to the party Trevor." Robert had become anxious watching his friend seduce X's newest whore and everyone got a chuckle out of the way he put his request.

"Of course Robert let us depart." Trevor put an arm around each woman and led them to the door while Robert gave some instructions to Paz.

"Paz isn't coming along?" Amy asked as they made their way down the walk to the car.

"He has some paperwork to do for me. Unfortunately long hours are part of interning at my company, especially if you are my assistant." Robert explained with a smile.

They climbed into the car with Lis and Amy sandwiching Trevor in the backseat while Robert took the front passenger seat. The driver steered the auto down the long driveway and then down a road that ran along the ocean. The women couldn't take their eyes off the beautiful beach as the sun set. The party was at a private beach club located about ten minutes from Robert's home. In that time Trevor had already gotten his hand between Amy's thighs and was basically using her legs as a hand warmer. The three of them giggled in the back seat while Robert looked on with a smile from the front.

The party was crowded with over 100 people in attendance. The club was a spacious building that was painted a pretty blue. While it was fairly large there didn't seem to be much to the interior. There was a large room where the party was being held, a grill room that contained a bar and about a dozen tables with chairs around them and what seemed to be some offices upstairs. Across a wide walkway from the building were a series of cabanas that backed up to the beach and the loud rhythm of the surf crashing in the background of the dark night. All in all it was a simple facility that just happened to be located on some of the most dazzling property in the world.

The two couples stepped into the building where the party was being held. The event was a fundraiser for a local charity and it was an annual event. There was a three man band playing island music in the corner and young white girls out serving hors d'oeuvres on trays. Although she had long since gotten used to being in public with a black man Lis was surprised to see that there were quite a few interracial couples at the party and that they were all black men with white women. In fact there were no white men present.

Lis mingled with Robert through the crowd. She found that her man was a very important person in his upper class Jamaican neighborhood. She noticed that a large wood plaque on one of the walls listed Robert as president of the club and the adjacent golf club which was a large building that loomed in the darkness just up the hill from the beach. Lis noticed that Amy was getting along with Trevor's friends which put her mind at ease as she had been assigned the job of a sort of nanny to the pretty blonde. As long as Amy's personality was stable Lis' life was going to be that much easier while in Jamaica.

Towards the end of the night Lis took a break from Robert and his friends and wandered outside to look at the ocean. The waves were large and were crashing against the beach in front of her as she leaned against a railing on a large deck outside the club and watched the ocean. She was thinking of life back home. It had gotten so out of control. Her work at the law firm had suffered. Not so that anyone had noticed yet but that would happen soon. The competition amongst the lawyers was, at times, brutal and you had to be bringing you're A game every day to stay ahead at Collins, Kelly & Witt. Lis was excused from this performance level for the time being as she helped some of the newer associates get up to speed at the firm. It was a chore that many of the more experienced associates had done prior to being asked to become a partner at the firm so this was a good thing. Yet it was expected that the gorgeous blonde attorney would soon return to the form that had gotten her so quickly to the top of the food chain at the law firm. The problem was that Lis was having doubts as to whether she would be able to do it. It wasn't an unusual thought, everyone had occasional droughts in confidence, but for Lis there was something else. She was regularly wondering if she could just walk away from being a paid whore. The investigation into Cameron Sedgwick's murder was going to come to a head very soon. Lis had once relished the day she could walk away from it all, now it scared her.

Just as she was about to go back into the party and find Robert, Lis sensed someone coming up from behind her. "Well hello. Enjoying our little neighborhood get together?"

"Very much so." Lis turned and smiled at Catherine Beauville. "It's very nice to see you again Mrs. Beauville."

"Oh goodness please, its Catherine. I feel old enough as it is." The tall blonde smiled at Lis.

"Okay. Catherine, how are you doing tonight?" Lis smiled back wondering how anyone so beautiful could feel old.

"I'm fine. You know I didn't know if I'd see you again after the party at the embassy. Robert has taken a liking to you." Catherine smiled knowingly.

"I like him too. He's a wonderful man." Lis returned.

"Was he your first?" Catherine smiled at Lis.

"My first? I don't really look that young do I?" Lis' remark caused both women to break out in giggles.

"Oh I shouldn't be so rude. I should tell you about mine, Dwayne Hairstan. I was seventeen and I was with a very nice and handsome white boy by the name of James Roger. He was a tennis player with a big future. Our friends and families were very excited about the wonderful pairing but what no one knew was that I had gotten a taste of Dwayne. And I liked Dwayne's flavor very much. Everyone's biggest misconception is that almost all white women are repulsed by black boys. What they don't understand is that handsome is handsome in any color and Dwayne was gorgeous and a bad boy as well." Both women laughed.

"So what happened between you and Dwayne?" Now knowing what Catherine meant by her first Lis was very curious.

"Well I'll have you know that prejudice against interracial couples is fairly intense in my neighborhood deep down in Texas and they're especially hateful if a girl's pretty and blonde. So no one ever saw this girl holding hands with Dwayne Hairstan. But late at night, when no one was looking I let that beautiful black boy bang me all night long and four times on Thursday. " Catherine smiled and glanced sideways at Lis.

"So no one found out?" Lis inquired.

"It was our secret. I kept dating white boys but I always snuck back to the wrong side of town so to speak. Then when I was in law school I slept with a black man. He was about ten years older than me and my God did he know what he was doing. After that it was all over. I met Henri about 12 years ago and I've been with him ever since." Catherine finished.

"You're a lawyer. So am I." Lis said.

"Really? I was the youngest person ever to be elected judge in my state. Still I moved on. I had too if you know what I mean. Do you still practice?" Catherine asked.

"Yes I do. It's how I met my first as you put it. Now he's . . . " Lis stopped before she let it out.

"You're pimp?" Catherine finished it for her.

"Yes" Lis admitted with a disappointed look.

"Don't worry about your situation Lis. Someone as smart and as beautiful as you could change your situation anytime you wanted too. My guess is you enjoy Robert and probably the men you sleep with which is why your current choice for a second career hasn't changed." Catherine said with a knowing look.

"You're right. I could walk away anytime I want. I'm into the thrill of all the different men, all the different black men." Lis admitted to Catherine.

"Every woman fantasizes about the very thing you are doing tonight. Being jetted off to an exotic island by a wealthy man and then having to perform for him and perform well. You have nothing to be ashamed of. In fact I'm you're specializing so to speak. I've made it clear that I think black men are wonderful lovers." Catherine told Lis and then looked behind her. "Oh by the way, there's your competition right over there."

Lis turned and saw a young blonde haired woman standing with three black men. "She's very pretty."

"Not as pretty as you or your friend. A bit too masculine around the face but it's obvious that the two of you belong to a couple of very serious gyms. Her name is Suzann. Suzann Patterson I believe. She's Norwegian." Catherine described the blonde in the red dress as they watched her work the three men.

"Someone like her must do very well down here if she's willing to date black men." Lis stated.

"She's a visitor just like you. I can't remember if she's from Washington DC or Florida. From what I gather from the local grapevine she's good though. I suspect she'll handle all three of those studs with ease tonight." Catherine commented.

"She must be very good and very experienced at handling men." Lis replied while making a significant mental note.

"Oh I'm certain of that as I am of your skills in your chosen profession. Here comes your man, Robert." Catherine said as she spotted Robert walking towards them.

"Why hello Catherine. Enjoying the evening air?" Robert asked as he walked up to the women and put his arm around Lis.

"Yes, and Lis as well. She's wonderful. Well I have to round up my own man and head for home." Catherine smiled at the couple and turned to find her husband.

"You know that's not a bad Idea. Unless you have something else planned." Lis smiled down at Robert.

"Oh I'm definitely planning on taking you home as soon as possible." Robert said with a lascivious grin.

"Good because I'm hungry for that cock of yours." Lis whispered into Robert's ear.

Lis had gotten quite horny interestingly enough checking out the sexy Norwegian as she played with the three black men. Lis thought the blonde's body was stunning and her legs were as toned as her own. As she and Robert walked by her Lis couldn't resist quickly introducing herself to the young call girl.

Lis followed Robert over to Trevor and Amy who were involved in a conversation with another couple. They joined the group and ordered one more drink. Lis was relieved to see that Amy was handling everything so well. She concluded that the newest addition to X's stable had accepted her fate and would perform as ordered.

The foursome finished their drinks and conversation and said good bye to Trevor's friends and headed towards the exit. Lis and Amy were waiting for the car to arrive when Suzann walked up beside them.

"Nice evening. I love this cool breeze." Lis broke the ice.

"The nights are always wonderful down here in the winter. Where are you from?" The Norwegian inquired.

"Up north, the city. And you?" Lis answered.

"Orlando. I'm a sucker for warm weather and golf." Suzann replied.

"Your accent says otherwise. Norway right?" Lis used what Catherine had told her earlier.

"Yes, that's very good. So where are your men?" Suzann continued the small talk.

"They are out in the parking lot chasing down their driver and no doubt plotting some sort of fun for the rest of the evening. You've drawn quite a little crowd, your own bachelor's party." Lis took in the group of men standing off to the side joking with each other.

"You know, it's a living. I'm sure you've been there. I can handle them. Besides only three are mine and I've worn them down a bit already if you know what I mean. Those cabanas are great for what we do and no one bothers you at night." Suzann said as she looked over the group of blazer clad men with Lis.

Seriously outnumbered, yea I know what that's all about." Lis replied as she suddenly recalled the feeling of having three huge black penises fill her orifices. "Good luck and have fun tonight."

"Same to you. By the way if you're ever in Florida look me up. I'll teach you how to golf." Suzann handed Lis a business card.

Lis took the card. It had her name on it, a phone number and nothing else. Lis was excited that the blonde had made a move because if she hadn't Lis certainly would have. The Norwegian whore was just too good to pass up both as a possible sleep mate and as a possible networking connection in the adult sex industry.

Lis climbed into the backseat of the car and right onto Robert's lap who had squeezed into the seat with Amy and Trevor. She squealed as the black man grabbed her ass. They made the quick trip back to the house, unloaded and went inside.

Someone must have called ahead because Paz had popped a bottle of champagne and had begun pouring. Everyone was a bit tipsy from the party so it wasn't hard to convince them to have a little bubbly. They all took glasses and toasted what hopefully would be a sex filled weekend.

"Whoever was the sexiest woman on this island she dropped to number three the minute Miss Lis and Miss Amy arrived." Paz gushed as he refilled glasses.

"Well put young man, well put." Trevor added as he invited the young black man to stand next to Amy. It was obvious that Paz was going to be invited to participate in whatever orgy was about to take place.

"Beautiful and so sexy." Robert exclaimed as he stepped up and kissed Lis full on the lips.

Trevor led Amy to one of the couches and sat with her. Paz went back to the kitchen and opened another bottle of champagne. He quickly returned and placed the bottle on the coffee table and folded his tall lanky frame on the other side of Amy on the couch. Meanwhile Robert slowly led Lis to a spot in front of the three.

"Like you said Paz, this is what a woman is supposed to look like. Long blonde hair with German features, a wonderfully toned body and long legs that show the muscular strength of her bloodlines. Yet despite their strength many white women have chosen to bend to the will of the black man. It is a wonderful time to be a powerful black man as the most beautiful white women are discovering that we are superior lovers and not only are they taking advantage of this they are so eager to take a submissive role. A role they have abandoned with white men. Paz, do you know that these two gorgeous white women have made themselves exclusive to black men? And they are far from the only ones." Robert explained.

"I'm looking forward to getting out in the world and finding this out for myself." The young black student grinned as he ran a hand along Amy's thigh.

"Until that time maybe you would like to see how a truly submissive white woman performs." Robert smiled down at the three and then turned to Lis and said "Young lady I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock in front of my guests."

Lis knew Robert wasn't joking. She had gotten to know the man quite well over the past several months. In public he was the perfect gentleman and in private, once the bedroom doors closed, Robert was a very dominant man. The same man she had met that first night at the embassy party. He would never hurt a woman but Lis knew from firsthand experience that the dark skinned Jamaican demanded that he be able to top a woman with extreme authority. With that in mind Lis had little choice. He had paid a king's ransom for her services. She dropped to her knees and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers