Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

Yet while Lis' career future seemed up in the air her personal life was potentially just as explosive. She had nightmares about Cory Everlund's reaction to finding out that her lover had been whoring herself out for money behind her back. For that sort of betrayal Lis was sure that her ADA girlfriend would throw her in jail and never let her out.

As a result of her two careers and that one was against the law and that these discretions were being done behind Cory's back Lis was spending less time with her lover. It was a natural progression actually. The less time Lis spent with Cory the less chance there was that something incriminating might slip out. Still the leggy blonde attorney missed her girl and it was beginning to hurt only spending one night a week on average with her. As expected she wasn't fooling Cory either. The blonde bodybuilder had become colder and more distant. It was to the point that it was something beyond their relationship that had been bothering the assistant D.A. Lis figured Cory knew she was sleeping with men and it was hurting her. She just had no idea that Lis was getting paid up to $5000 to do it.

34

The two women met in front of Lis' building. They knew each other only superficially. Nikki knew Amy as the bossy bitch that had ordered her to move furniture around X's home as if she were some sort of domestic help. Now that she was just another one of X Washington's women and with her rather humbling change in attitude Amy knew she owed the former porn actress a heartfelt apology. Despite their differences the two women were to take some serious chances and possibly have to depend on and trust each other all because Lis Rome had asked them for help.

They made friendly conversation as they rode up the elevator. Nikki was finding that Amy was different. They made a couple of nervous jokes getting off on Lis' floor. It wasn't as much for being uncomfortable with each other as the enormity of the task they were about to undertake.

Lis answered the door and gave each woman a warm hug. She led them into the living room of her 950 square foot condominium. Since going to work for X Lis had been able to make a significant dent in the mortgage principle. She almost owned the place out right. The two women dressed casually in jeans and tee shirts took seats next to each other on the long couch in front of two white marker boards that were on easels. Lis had borrowed them from her firm to keep things organized. She was going to attack this chore just as she did any of her legal projects with an aggressive and organized approach.

"So girls we all know why we're here but I want to hear from each of you. Why do you want to catch Cameron Sedgewick's killer? I mean really deep down, your most selfish reason. Whatever you say is fine with me and it stays with us." Lis stated.

The first question took the two visitors by surprise. They weren't expecting a session in psychoanalysis. After a brief moment Amy went first. "I want to make him suffer. I want X put in jail."

Her blunt response made Lis smile as she stood in front of the two magic marker in hand. "What if he didn't do it?"

"I thought we were sure that he did it or had someone do it?" Amy was surprised that there was still a question as to X's guilt. She had assumed that Lis had the situation well in hand.

"I am sure that he had something to do with it but nothing's written in stone yet." Lis responded.

"Well I don't care. I want to help find who did this and if X suffers along the way so much the better. Lis he tricked you and I into selling ourselves. Nikki, I know you went to work for X on your own and that's okay but you have to feel the same way." Amy said hopefully turning to her associate for support.

"You may hate him girl. I just want to get out from under him. X has owned my ass for too long. I would have left after that boy was killed but I know he probably would have done me too. If finding Tammy's killer frees me from X that will be just fine with me." Nikki added.

Lis let out a laugh as she wrote her reason under the other two. "I guess X is a motivation for all of us. Amy, you want him in jail. Nikki, you want him off your back and I want both. Now that we know why we're really here let's move on to what we know. Nikki tell us about the computer."

"Honey it's in the basement, off to the left side behind a wine rack. It looks like a wall. If you can find the latch there's a section that opens into a little space that's got the computer, a couple of file cabinets and a desk. Trust me it's not easy to find. I just stumbled onto it but it's his temple of doom and it's what you're looking for." Nikki explained.

"Then you'll have to show me how to get in there. Amy that makes you our diversion. You can get it on with X again and make it look good?" Lis asked as she wrote on the board.

"Sure why not. It's what I do for a living now isn't it?" Amy said sheepishly as Nikki patted her on the knee for support.

"Good. Now Nikki what can you tell me about any of the other boys that X ran?" Lis asked as she cleared out a space on the white board and began writing with her marker once again.

"I never worked with any of them and X kept that part of his business real quiet. These white boys were for the brothas on the down low and to tell you the truth Tammy did her own thing and from what I've heard it was some real rough trade. With that kind of lifestyle we may find X really didn't have anything to do with this." Nikki concluded.

"You may be right but as we've discussed finding Cameron's killer isn't the only reason we're here." Lis pointed to the three statements on the one board. "What about some of the other queens that may have specialized in rough trade?"

"I would have said talk to Chester Bain. He ran a lot of high class queens but he's taking the big dirt nap. He was found strangled the other day." Nikki informed her fellow investigators.

"A pimp for transsexuals who was strangled?" Lis gave Nikki a quizzical look and then nonchalantly jotted Bain's name down in the board.

Amy felt a little out of sorts not being able to contribute much but she couldn't hold back anymore. So with an inordinate amount of naivete she blurted out. "Down low? Rough trade? Dirt nap? What do these things mean?"

"Oh sweetie you'll learn all the important phrases as we go along. Let's just say that some black men like pretty white boys as much as pretty white girls, some of those boys play very hard and our boy Chester Bain is swimming with the fishes right now." Nikki was getting a kick out of mentoring her rookie blonde colleague.

"Alright you two, there's one more thing and it's the rainbow in this shit storm for you two high class hookers. I'm going to handle fucking Gideon from now on." Lis announced.

"Wow you've gone off the deep end and gotten into gorilla sex. How nice for you." Nikki's comment made Amy giggle.

"No guarantees on you guys never having to sex him again but I'll do the heavy lifting. I'm 99% sure Gideon knows what happened the night Cameron was killed and I'm going to do more than just milk sperm from him. Besides with a few lessons I might just be able to tame that thick dicked brotha. I took a big step towards both goals the other night." Lis finished with a smile.

"That's fine with us but my money's on wild thing never being smart enough to spell let alone be tamed." Nikki joked which elevated Amy from giggles to pure apoplexy.

"Just be nice to him girls. He's not all bad. He's just a little misunderstood." Lis concluded.

"Just a little? With that I'm going to get a drink. You with me blondie?" If the meeting accomplished one thing Lis knew it was that Nikki and Amy were now on the same team as she watched the short haired brunette poke the gorgeous blonde.

"Not just yet girls, let me spell out what each of us needs to do to pull this off." With that Lis began writing what was expected of each of them on the clean board. Amy and Nikki were impressed with their partner's organizational skills and more so with her desire to finish the potentially lethal project. They seemed buoyed by Lis' confidence as the three of them piled out of the apartment on their way to an early dinner and a few drinks.

35

It was after midnight and for Lis it had been a very long day. She had been at Collins, Kelly & Witt at 7am to prepare for a deposition and then spent six hours in a room conducting the deposition with opposing counsel. At 8pm she rushed into one of the bathrooms on the building's main floor so that she could secretly change into an evening dress that said one thing, slut. From there Lis made her way up town as quickly as possible to meet a client who wanted nothing more than to have a quiet dinner with a beautiful white woman and then take her to his bedroom and slide his hard black cock between her nice round buttocks.

Luckily Lis had a new ally in Gideon. He met her at midtown and swept her up in X's smaller town car for the final forty blocks. As required he was there to bring Lis home after she practically stumbled into the car from exhaustion and the burning sensation throbbing from her asshole. Lis settled into the front seat next to Gideon and relaxed as the car pulled out into traffic.

"Long day huh?" Gideon said as he excelerated through an intersection.

"Gideon you have no idea." Lis replied letting her head rest back against the seat.

"We'll get you home real quick then." The large black man smiled as he drove.

"Thanks. By the way where's the big tank?" Lis asked, referring to the large limousine Gideon normally drove.

"X is using it. He's got your girl Amy on an out of town excursion. One of the uptown monkeys is doing the driving." Gideon looked as if he had eaten something truly distasteful as he said the last sentence.

"Don't like X's friends?" Lis probed.

"Don't ever mix me up with those guys Lis." Gideon gave her a serious look.

"I hear what you're saying. I don't like much of what I see.' Lis responded.

"Good girl. Nothing good ever happens around those animals. Don't get involved with that end of his business." Gideon warned.

"You've got nothing to worry about here." Was all Lis could manage before dozing off.

The car made its way south through the city and Lis was oblivious to its motion. She was dead to the world from the past few days activities. Her days had consisted of ten to fourteen hours of law and then some social activity topped off by some high powered sexual athletics. Her blessing this night was that it was Friday and she could sleep in on Saturday.

The lurch of the auto stopping woke Lis out of a deep slumber. In the ten minutes it took them to get to her apartment Lis had drifted off to an intense sleep and being jostled awake had perturbed her. Then she felt Gideon's hand gently caressing her hair and her natural reaction was to pull away. It's what she would have done with Gideon had it been a couple of weeks ago but now things were different.

"Hey hey you're home sleeping beauty." Gideon chuckled softly and gave Lis a toothy smile.

"Oh I'm sorry Gideon. It's been a tough week." Lis told him.

We all have them honey. You wouldn't have wanted to walk in my shoes the week you shamed me about my behavior with you girls. I spent all week telling each one how sorry I was and as sincere as I was I know it probably didn't help much. Things just got out of control Lis." Gideon admitted with a sorrowful look on his face.

"Your talks with the girls did help. Although Nikki swore that you were crying just a little too much when you gave her your talk." Lis giggled as she kidded the huge black man.

"I wasn't crying!" Gideon caught on to Lis' ball busting. "Well maybe I had something in my eye."

"Yea right." Lis paused and smiled over at Gideon. "Why don't you park the car and come up for a visit? You can check out that trim job."

"You're tired." Gideon was showing off his new side by offering to beg off a sexual encounter with Lis.

"Don't overdo it Gideon. You know you want to fuck me." Lis opened the car door and climbed out.

She waited on the street for Gideon to park the car. When he walked up Lis put her arm in his and led him into her building. In the entire time Lis had been whoring herself out she had not brought a man back to her place. Gideon was a major change from D. J. Hourigan but if any of her fellow residents disagreed with her choice of man no one dared complain when they got a look at the enormous black man. Besides the rumors had spread and this was just confirmation that Lis was no longer interested in white men.

They got to Lis' condo and walked in with their arms around each other. Yet as soon as Lis turned on the lights Gideon separated from the beautiful blonde and began exploring the space checking out the details of the cabinetry and what little trim there was in the condo. Lis stood with her arms folded watching him. After a moment she went to the refrigerator and pulled out two beers.

"You really are a carpenter." Lis strolled up to the black man and handed him one of the beers.

"You realize how easy it would be to add twenty five percent to the value of this place?" Gideon informed the tall blonde.

They stood and drank and talked about what Gideon could do to Lis' apartment. The conversation was relaxed and easy but Lis wanted more. She finished her beer and placed the bottle on the coffee table. She nodded towards the bedroom and grabbed the black man's catcher mitt sized hand. She led him back to a room decorated with a woman's touch something that was very foreign to Gideon as very few women had deemed him worthy of an invitation to their room. The windows overlooked the east side of the city and the river that surrounded it. Against the wall was a queen size bed adorned with a multi colored quilt.

"Get out of those clothes." Lis was doing something she so rarely got to do as a whore, she was taking charge.

"Yes ma'am." The black man said as he began a rapid fire discarding of shoes, socks and the rest. "How about you?"

Lis was watching the black man still in her tight fitting sequined cocktail dress. She was admiring his upper body. While it was slightly softer than X's Gideon had massive muscles. His torso was a nice V shape and his biceps were the largest that Lis had ever seen while his shoulders and trapezoids formed what could only be described as a mountain range that ran across the top of his frame. Lis could only guess that the black man weighed at least 275lbs.

She stepped up to him and gently tweaked one of his nipples. Gideon let out a deep breath in response. He watched as Lis deftly undid his belt and pants and let them fall to the ground. She squatted down, such an obscene maneuver in a formal dress and high heels. Lis lowered the black man's briefs and watched his thick veiny organ spring out semi erect. She put it in her mouth and began sucking.

Gideon's penis was the thickest Lis had ever handled. Even the thickest portion of Robert's member couldn't compare. She was stuffing it down her throat when she was interrupted by Gideon pulling her up. She looked bewildered as the huge black man took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. Once Lis Rome got her lips stretched around a big black penis there were never any complaints from the other party.

"How do you want me Gideon?" She asked.

"I want you to get out of your clothes and under your covers so I can climb in with you and massage this bad week right out of your mind." Gideon told her.

Lis got naked and jumped into her bed. She watched the black man with his erection as thick as a fire hose swinging around in front of him turn off the lights and then walk towards her. She put her arms around him when he nestled in next under the smooth sheets.

"Just lay back and let me try this." Gideon told Lis.

She lay on her back and the black man rolled right on top of her. She could feel his weight. He was by far the biggest man she'd ever been with. She reached down and gently caressed his manhood and then she felt his fingers on her face. They moved slowly and delicately and goose bumps quickly formed on her body. His touch was amazing especially for a big man. Lis immediately relaxed. The black man's fingers moved slowly along her blonde hair and then to her temples. They then dropped down to her cheekbones.

"Gideon this feels so . . . " Lis gasped.

"Shh just let me work my magic baby. Close your eyes for me." Gideon whispered from above.

Lis did as she was told and immediately felt his fingers lightly touch her eyelids. Lis let out heavy billows of air. She couldn't help reaching down and caressing the thick black member again.

"You're making it hard for me to concentrate on pleasuring you." The big black man chuckled softly.

"Mmmm why don't you just stick it in me and really give me some pleasure." Lis muttered back.

"Alright then but I'm not gonna move it. I'm gonna drive you crazy." Gideon smiled at the blonde's face only inches from his.

Lis smiled back and then spread her legs. She bent the thick penis down and pointed it at her genitals. She was excited so despite its girth Lis slick opening took the black penis easily. She desperately wanted to move against the black man but he held her in place with his weight. Lis quickly gave up and let Gideon resume massaging her face with his erection buried up to its hilt.

The blonde whore was moaning from all the sensations which now included the large lips all over her face, neck and occasionally her nipples. She draped her legs around the black man and pressed them down on his buttocks as the first of her orgasms swept through her body. While the black man was in total control his touch was slow and gentle and for Lis this was a welcome change. Since being turned out by X her partners had been mostly into pounding their oversized penises into her athletic body. She was a paid for whore to be used as her client saw fit and her sexual submission, actual or acted, was the way it usually played out. Tonight someone was actually making love to her, caring more about her pleasure than his own and to Lis this was a wonderful revelation. No matter how hard he tried to lay motionless the subtle movements of the two bodies was taking its toll on Gideon. While Lis was now moaning uncontrollably underneath him the black man's resolve was quickly dissipating. It felt too good to be inside this beautiful woman with her lovely flesh clamping down on his. He could only last so long and now his buttocks were beginning to slowly move up and down and his moans were mingling with hers.

"Oh honey that's it. You feel so good inside me. Oh yes." Lis whispered ecstatically into Gideon's ear.

She reached down and grabbed the large round buttocks as they humped against her at a slow deliberate pace. Gideon was too far gone now. His balls had risen and they were spewing a huge load of sperm up into his rigid member. Like any experienced slut, Lis could sense her lover's impending finish.

"Gideon that's it baby! Shoot it inside me! Hose me down with that big black cock!" Lis let out with a guttural howl.

The black man arched his back and gave the blonde whore what she wanted. He moaned and then let out a high pitched sigh as his penis seemingly exploded inside of Lis. After he finished Gideon lay back down on top of Lis and kissed her. She kept her arms and legs around the black man as she felt his penis soften inside her. Lis had never felt so relaxed after a fucking. Kelvin had come close but this was bliss. Mow she knew the difference between a whore's sex and being made love too.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Gideon where did you learn to use your fingers like that?" Lis gushed.

"I'm full of surprises." The black man kissed her again and then rolled off of Lis.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers