Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
645 Followers

"You can spend the night if you want." Lis placed a hand on the black man's muscular chest and gently ran her nails along the taut smooth skin.

"You don't mind? I'm bushed." Gideon replied overjoyed at the invitation.

"I'm sleeping in tomorrow so as long as X doesn't mind going without his car." Lis closed her eyes now more interested in sleep than her lover's voice.

"Not till after 11am." Gideon got out before drifting off himself.

36

Amy's legs were jackknifed over her head. An impossible position for most but for the former gymnast it was a simple stretch. Still she was sweating profusely as the black man's rock hard penis sliced in and out of her splayed open vagina. She was the most flexible woman X had ever fucked and he was so enjoying her abilities. He found this one every bit as athletic sexually as his other favorite whore, Lis. And just like her blonde counterpart Amy was so easy to please. They just loved to fuck and they were real good at it. As he fucked her the black pimp was certain that he had the two hottest whores in the city selling themselves for him. He was going to climb on their backs and ride them all the way to an early retirement. He banged against the gorgeous blonde in short bursts now. He knew she liked it that way. He knew what each and every one of his girls loved and despised. It was what ensured his dominance of them.

The well built black man already had his retreat from public life planned. He had packaged his properties into two distinct entities. One included his commercial properties and the other residential, including his own townhouse. Buyers were already lining up discreetly.

X was making Amy sob with delight now. No matter how badly she wanted to hurt the black stud a great fuck was a great fuck just the same and hands down, X was an expert. She had released her grip on her own calves and wrapped her arms and legs around him as yet another orgasm washed over her body. Amy had been a very sexually active woman before meeting X but in the few months she had known him X had made her cum more times than all her other lovers combined. She couldn't believe someone who could make a woman feel so wonderful could be so evil.

X felt the body shudder beneath him and he smiled. This woman was his property. And why should he look at her any other way? She brought him money just like one of his buildings. Amy was an asset for X to posses but with such incredible fringe benefits. He had seduced and then made her a part of his stable. The art of getting a grown woman to whore herself out for him and still want him desperately was a skill that X had mastered. So the ultimate fringe benefit to owning such a perfect asset as Amy or Lis wasn't that he could fuck them anytime he felt like it, it was simply that he possessed them like a painting or a rare coin. To X his women were precious things, but only things.

He quickened his pace as he felt the sperm boiling up inside him. Amy dug her nails into his thighs and grit her teeth. Having such a large penis run wild inside her took the sweet blonde to the edge of what was pleasure and pain every time. It was pure ecstasy. She cried out as the cum spurt into her womb.

They held each other for a while and after kissing rolled to their respective sides of the bed. Amy's body was soaked with sweat and her vagina flooded with cum. Normally a sexually session like this one would have left the blonde completely satiated and relaxed. Now that she was in on what her lover had done to other people the tension was there, enough to make her spine feel as if it was a broom stick.

"That was so nice baby. You're the best fuck I have working for me." X told Amy with an air of complete conceit as he cleaned his genitals with a towel.

"Thanks." Amy rolled onto her side to face the black man.

"You're my number one now you know." X ran a finger along her face.

"I'm flattered. I'll wear the crown proudly for as long as it lasts." Amy answered not able to hide her sarcasm.

"Honey all the women are wonderful but you know as well as I that the only one that comes close is your pal Lissy." X ignored the contemptuous remark as he moved his finger down to her breast.

"X there's no crown if there's no stable." Amy said softly.

"What are you talking about?" X's curiosity had been peaked.

"X, I've seen the real estate appraisers and you haven't bought any property. You've sold that building downtown. It was your favorite. I'm just saying that it looks like you're liquidating." Amy told her black lover.

X hesitated for a moment as if thinking about what to say and then he smiled. "You know you may be as smart as your friend and that's pretty damn smart. If the wind shifts she can tell you why and where it's going next."

Amy had to laugh at X's backhanded compliment of Lis. It had actually been Lis that had correctly analyzed X's latest moves. "Look X you seduced me and then turned me out. Congratulations I'm your whore now and I'm willing to fuck other men for you because I like doing it. Still if you're going to make changes don't you owe us a little fair warning so we can make our own plans?"

"Yea you're right. When the time's right you'll be told what's happening." X lied.

"Good enough. I trust you." Amy lied right back at the black man as she rested her head on her arms and stared at him. "So are you moving away?"

"That last brush with the law was a tough one. A change of pace might not be a bad thing. It doesn't mean I'm going anywhere. Maybe I'll turn into your biggest client." X chuckled but was seething underneath. How could he have given up such valuable information to one of his whores. He was getting careless and now he really couldn't get out of town soon enough. He lied back against the pillow and closed his eyes. The spilt information probably wouldn't matter.

He had no idea how wrong he was.

Bazzz
Bazzz
645 Followers