AU Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark looked at Noah curiously. He tilted his head "What is it baby, tell me. Anything you want I promise."

Noah got a mischievous look on his face. "I want to top you this weekend. I want to be the one to hold you. Your strength Mark got me through more than you will ever know. I want you to see the man I became because of you. To do that I need you to lay all your love on me."

Mark looked at his feet. He didn't trust himself to look at Noah "Please don't leave Noah. I'll work three jobs so we can make It." he pleaded.

Noah shook his head and walked over to the bed leading Mark. He pulled his skeletal friend onto his lap. "I love you; I want us to have a good life. I want us to eventually be able to have kids and show them what love could rise from the ashes. To do that Mark I have to go to school and so do you. I promise I will do whatever I can to help you get through law school. We'll make one hell of a team, you helping the unfortunates with the law and me curing the blind. Let's not worry this week though, I'm here and your here. We won't ever have to go years without seeing each other again."

Mark nodded. He was too speechless for words. He felt Noah's sure hands pulling his best shirt over his body. Despite his frail body, Mark kept his chin up. He knew the best thing he owned as a shirt was pitiful. He knew his small body was even more pitiful.

Noah wanted to wince as Mark's shirt came off. He knew his lover had never been a large man, but now he was a shadow. He traced the scars and left over burns and bruises. "What did they do to you?"

Mark looked away "It was the only way I could stay in school." Mark looked defeated. A broken smile tugged at the corners of his lips. He leaned into Noah's callused finger pads. The turn of the tables was nice, he had never been held. He didn't think he would want to bottom but now that was all he wanted.

Noah swallowed "Baby, I didn't mean for you to make yourself available for abuse. I'm so sorry." Noah traced every rib in Mark's body. "I want you to feel good Mark. I should have protected you better."

Mark ran his hand up Noah's shirt. "I do feel good. Being in your arms is more than I could ever hope for. Besides Noah I thought I was the leader."

"Good, now that we are both adults we should have a lot more time like this. And I knew when I was shipped off that I would come home and take care of you like you took care of me growing up."

Noah fished in his bag. "Just so happens I smuggled something here." Noah pulled out a fancy lotion from bath and body works. It was in a glass pump and promised to sooth and calm. "We have all week. I missed this body, and I plan to get to know every inch of you all over again." Noah twirled his finger and Mark smiled rolling over and arching his back. His rump in the air, he suggestively wiggled it.

"Yeah, You gonna ride me all week, make up for lost time?" He asked looking over his shoulder at Noah. "I must tell you, I always thought this would be the other way around that I would top you. I haven't prepared for this babe."

Noah swatted Mark's denim covered ass. "That was before I realized how badly I needed to pamper you and hold you. Beside stereo type says I'm bigger now and in the manly occupation."

Mark rolled his eyes rolling back onto his stomach. "Well we all know I hate stereo types. Strip Noah I want to see how much your body has changed."

Noah wiggled his eyebrows but got off of the bed and unbuttoned his shirt. He held eye contact with Mark the entire time he preformed his little strip tease.

Mark had to fight the urge to drool over the muscular cut man before him. "Damn Noah you grew up." He traced the chiseled lines that showed just how much he had changed in boot camp. He reached out his finger to touch the line where Noah's marble statue physique sloped into something even harder. He traced the outline of his bulging cock.

"Take your pants off Mark and I'll take mine off." Noah flushed. Mark still had that hold on him. He knew if Mark had asked for control back Noah would have gladly given it to him. He just wanted to give him this week next time Mark would take his place as the top.

Mark slid out of his jeans. He paused, his heart was so loud he could hear it in his ears and feel it in his finger tips. Noah hadn't seen his cock since they were much younger and then it had only been heavy petting and a hand job here and there. "What if I am not as big as you remember?" He asked looking ashamed.

Noah dropped his pants in response. "It's me Mark; I love you no matter what." He reassured.

Mark wiggled out of his boxers looking up at Mark. He moved his hands nervously to cover himself. He sighed and dropped his hands as his cock pointed at Noah. He just hoped he was still big enough.

"Just as sexy as all my wet dreams" Noah dropped down between Mark's legs and swallowed his hard cock licking his sack as well. He had practiced on objects to see how far he could get them into his throat. Noah had planned the weekend over and over again as he waited for graduation.

Mark moaned his cock was instantly over the edge. "I'm gonna... Noah oh fuck Noah" He moaned trying to tell his absent lover he was about to cum.

Noah moaned in response and swallowed as his mouth was flooded with Mark's pleasure. He looked up at Mark licking him clean and then swiping his tongue across his lips. It was his first taste of cum and it was better than he expected.

"Damn Mark if I had known you tasted so good we would have done that as kids." He stood up looking down at Mark and pulling him into his embrace. "You better do that again all weekend."

Mark was flushed over his entire skeletal frame. "Sorry, I thought I would last longer." Mark stumbled clumsily into Noah. He was shaking in his after orgasm bliss.

Noah pushed Mark back onto the bed. "Relax; I think it's hot that you missed me so much you couldn't hold back." Noah kissed Mark deeply, his tongue licking the entire space of Marks mouth. His lover felt so small and helpless beneath him. It broke his heart and he would make sure Mark consumed a lot of food that night even if it was cheap fast food.

Mark tasted himself on Noah's tongue. He ran his fingers all over Noah's skull. He felt every dent and imperfection and it just seemed to make him that much more perfect. "I need you inside me Noah. Please, I feel so empty."

Noah began to rub Mark's ass realizing there wasn't much for him to prepare. "What happened to you wanting to be top?"

Mark shivered "Please Noah, I need it. Stop teasing me I've felt so empty without you." Mark was now quietly crying.

Noah licked up Mark's tears. "I know baby, I have been dreaming of nothing else for years. I don't know what I'm doing so tell me if I hurt you. I did some reading but..."

Mark's back arched, offering his virgin hole to Noah. "Please Noah, I don't know how to bottom but I know I want to do it for you. Please Noah take me."

Noah nodded and reached off of the bed into his pack. He pulled out a bottle of Intense by KY.

"You're just full of surprises aren't you?" Mark moaned.

Noah smirked as he squirted some onto his finger and Mark's anus. "I am in the army Mark. I am always prepared."

Mark shivered as Noah slid a finger inside of him. He arched and thrashed as Noah found his prostate. He jerked un gracefully up as his legs twisted.

"I found it!" Noah squeaked happily. "I didn't think I would be able to find it." He was so thrilled with his discovery of the gland that he didn't take notice of how loud Mark was getting. His cock had lurched back to life as Noah touched deep inside of him.

"Fuck Noah, yeah you found it. Please use your cock, I need it." he whimpered. Mark's chest rose and fell displaying every rib in his body.

Noah was worried he might hurt his frail lover. "Alright baby, relax for me. Noah guided the tip of his throbbing cock into Mark's ass.

He moaned at the pleasant pain stretching from his opening through to his core. His body was stretching to accommodate Noah; he was giving up his most important virtue. Noah's large biceps flexed next to his head as Noah rocked slowly into him.

Mark was so warm and tight. Yet somehow he felt soft and innocent. Noah made love to his best friend and only true love. "Cum with me Mark" Noah whispered against Mark's lips.

Mark moaned and his nails drug across Noah's back. He bit Noah's collar bone and sucked. They had lost their virginity together. His sack tightened at the same time Noah started to shiver.

Both lovers were overcome by a warm surge of bliss. Mark erupted all over his thin chest and Noah came deep inside of him. He felt Noah leave a part of himself deep inside his own body.

Noah and Mark slept together naked the entire week. They had memorized each other's bodies again.

"I love you Mark, I'll be back."

"Please Noah be safe."

~*~*~*~

Mark watched in horror as what he thought was a bad pilot crashed into the World Trade Center. When the second plane hit the building his heart stopped. Smoke billowed out of the buildings and Mark just felt death creeping up his spine.

~*~*~*~

"I know Mark, I know." Noah listened into the phone. His lover was panicked. The path his parents had chosen for him was now altering his life. "Iraq" He answered. He hated that he was breaking Mark's heart. Noah was being deployed and if he wanted that fairytale future with Mark then he had to do this.

~*~*~*~

Mark had a P.O. Box for Noah to write to him. He had been in Iraq for over a year. Mark had tattoos now and had put on weight. He was once again the strong man Noah would need when he came home, the man who would be with him through medical school and hold him in the middle of the night.

~*~*~*~

Mark felt his heart ice over. He had been homeless or living in shitty apartments since Noah had left. He clung to everything of Noah's that he had. Their only week of love making stuck with him. He checked the newspaper everyday for the local fatalities. The letters hadn't come in a long time and Mark was assuming that things were just getting hectic over there. He was hopeful until he came to the Ls of the recent fatalities Langley, Noah. Mark fell to his knees a shuddering breath going through him. Just like that Noah was gone. Mark felt dizzy and sick. He felt hot and then cold. His world was over. That was the day Mark decided to live out Noah's dream for him. He started saving and applying to colleges with a premed program.

That was the day Mark vowed he would not allow anyone but Noah to top him. He might fuck around or even find a new man but Mark would never love again. Mark would never let another man hold him or top him.

That was the day Mark walked down to the court house to change his name. He was keeping his promise to Noah and he was taking his last name to be married to his best friend.

That was the day Mark Langley was born in Noah's memory.

***

Thank you to my wonderful new editor Tap. I can't believe how fast you got this back to me and your feed back was helpful. I know this chapter is short, but 6 is on its way. I am swamped with school work and working two jobs however with how fast the lovely Tap edits I should get chapters out faster. As always please leave me feed back. I don't like people saying this sucks go away and never come back but telling me what is wrong (besides grammar because yes I know, and yes I have tried to fix the problem) really helps me grow as a writer and helps me not only in these stories but also in future stories. Also thank you all so much for the positive feedback. I enjoy growth but I swear it makes my life to get a warm fuzzy comment. AH your comments always brighten my life. I tend to read them to everyone who will listen and let me babble. I read all the good comments you guys leave and I just wanted to say thank you. I know I am rambling so last little bit. Thank you all for rating. My goat was to get a story rated over a 4.6 and AU 4 got that and I just wanted to say thank you so much. Chapter 6 is long. Cassie comes back, Todd is in it a lot, and I hope it is worth the wait. Thank you guys for reading and I hope you liked this chapter even if the focus was in the past.

12