Au Pairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karamazov
Karamazov
38 Followers

Susanna's tits sat up firm and high, and her bronze nipples could not have been at more attention. Jules pinched them both, with enough pressure to make her yell into his mouth as they kissed.

She slapped his ass for that, with a force that left some redness on his left butt cheek. Jules just laughed.

"Are you tired of eating pussy yet, Grethe?" she asked her friend.

"You had better say no, because I am going to suck Jules now while you pay total attention to me!"

Clearly, Jules saw that Susanna was the alpha female of this group, which struck him as funny given that Grethe could have easily kicked their asses any day of the week. For now, the big red head looked quite content with her face buried in snatch.

Grethe had closed her eyes as she worked on her intimate friend. Her cunnilingus technique was about a rudimentary as her fellatio, but what she lacked in skill she made up for in enthusiasm. Her tongue worked long, hard strokes up down Susanna's labia. Jules noticed that Sus had a landing strip of the exact same white blondeness as her hair color, which turned him on all the more. It was the most exquisite vagina he had ever had the pleasure of meeting, with its perfect pinkness and adorning blonde crown. Judging by the look of ecstasy on Susanna's face, her friend was doing right by her.

"Let's move into the family room!" said Susanna, who had a plan for their next play session. They all took a brief break for a few sips of wine and for Jules and Grethe to shed their remaining clothes

"Oh my god, Grethe. You have the body of a Greek sculpture!" marveled Jules, as he took in the beauty of her nakedness.

Jules would discover later that she had been selected for the Norwegian Olympic Team as a speed skater, and was a medal favorite going into the games. Two torn ACL's kept her out of competition and ended her competitive athletic career. Following college, she knew that window of opportunity had closed, so she followed her friend to America. Her chiseled athlete's body still remained.

The family room was really a home theater, complete with a gigantic u-shaped sectional sofa and tons of throw pillows. One end of the sofa made a lounger for reclining, and it was there that Susanna lay down to give her next orders.

"Grethe, get back to your job until I cum. Jules, please come over here next to me and feed me some of that nice juicy cock."

She propped herself up on a few pillows, as Jules grabbed his junk and directed it straight at Sus' lips. He playfully gave her a few dick smacks across her face, until she bared her teeth and gently bit down on the head. She was tough one all right.

There was enough room on the sofa for Grethe to lie completely on her stomach, with her hands under Susanna's legs. Jules had a bird's eye view of Grethe's rock hard ass and he wondered if he would dare attempting anal with such developed gluts. He thought about that while Sus gave him an agonizingly slow suck up and down his shaft.

"If I can't do this in heaven, then I don't want to go." he declared, shaking his head.

"Oh," Sus replied, holding his dong in front of her lips. "You are totally going to hell, Jules. We can continue doing this there!"

They all laughed heartily at that quip. Susanna's firm abs quivered with her laughter, causing Grethe to slip slightly from Sus' slippery pussy. Grethe's face was covered with Sus' juice from the nose downward, and a few drops fell from her chin onto the sofa.

Ringleader Susanna made her next announcement to the trio:

"I need to cum and I need to do it soon, so I am going to stop sucking Jules to concentrate. Jules, I suggest you get behind the 'Amazon kvinne' and find yourself a nice hole to stick that thick prick into. There's couple to choose from!"

Grethe smiled at Sus' sudden lapse into Norwegian. It was her pet name.

"Har du kondomer, Susanna?" Grethe asked in Norwegian.

Susanne pointed saying to the table saying "Ja, der I den vesken."

"What's with all the secrets, ladies?" asked Jules.

Grethe reached into the bag and removed the box of Durex XXL condoms.

"Ah! You must have been girl scouts in Norway. You have come well prepared tonight." Jules observed, as Grethe opened to package with her teeth and began rolling it over the head of his penis.

"We guessed on the size, but Grethe had been staring at your cock all summer through your wet bathing suit and correctly predicted that you were a substantial width down there. Nice job, Grethe!" said Susanna, as Grethe rolled the condom all the way up to the base of Jules' cock. It fit snuggly from top to bottom, and Grethe gave the wrapped sausage a few quick licks in admiration of her handiwork.

Jules moved to position himself at the foot of the sofa, directly behind Grethe's amazing ass. As Grethe dove back into Susanna's vagina with a vengeance, Jules dropped to his knees to eat out the Greek goddess from behind. Like Susanna, her carpet matched the drapes; only Grethe's was a wirier, tufted patch of natural pubic hair. Fine red hairs also were to be found in her ass crack, which was where Jules' nose went next as he plowed his tongue into some sweet Nordic poontang.

He could not recall ever having tasted a more delectable pussy than Grethe's. She clearly had excellent hygiene, but perhaps diet and athletic regimen helped contribute to her wonderful taste and aroma. Her labia were a dark red, now infused with lots of blood from her arousal. Jules ate at this spot just long enough to get her nice and moist. Grethe made a few moans of approval but was mostly focused on the pending climax of her friend.

Judging by the sounds of her breathing and Norwegian cries, Susanna was going to erupt soon. Grethe licked methodically, flicking the tip of her tongue directly over Susanna's clit...up and down... up and down, keeping the pressure and directness constant so that Sus could rely upon the consistency to bring her to orgasm.

"Ja! Ja!" shrieked Susanna, "Slikke fitte mi! Ja!"

Exploding into ecstasy with violence, Susanna became a feral wildcat on crack for about one minute. Her screams shook the house and Jules was almost certain that the neighbors would hear her. It sounded like a murder was taking place. She forcibly held Grethe's head between her legs while she bucked and hollered her way through the throws of orgasmic glory. As her cries became whimpers and her body relaxed slightly, Grethe gave her long tongue strokes, lapping up any remaining juices on her cunt lips. She really knew how to take care of her friend.

Jules could not wait any longer, as he pulled up the big red head by her hips onto all fours. Without hesitation, he plunged his engorged fatty deep inside Grethe's wetness until it was buried to its hilt.

Grethe let out a very low and guttural moan of approval, "Ach, ja....!"

He was very surprised by the tightness of her vagina considering how large she was, so he kept his opening strokes slow and gentle. Her ripe ass was too perfect to keep his hands off, so he reached down and grabbed a cheek in each hand for a bit more traction. Her ass was a truly remarkable sight to behold. Not one ounce of the typical female softness. It was 100% skin and muscle. Both cheeks were dimpled, and they seemed to be the only place on her body not covered by freckles.

Jules pulled his cock nearly all the way out, but stopped before a re-entry. There was quite a bit of blood on the tip of the condom and a bit on the sides as well.

"Grethe, there's some blood, sweetheart. Am I hurting you? That's the last thing I want to do to you." he said, with genuine

concern.

Susanna answered for her friend. Again. "You have hurt her in the best of possible ways, Jules. She is...well....was a....hmm. In Norwegian it is jomfru. I don't know the English word!"

"Oh my god, I just took her virginity!" Jules exclaimed in disbelief. "I have not done that in....well, I have to admit that I have never had the pleasure of doing that to anyone! Wow! You okay, Grethe?"

"Get back inside me, right now!" Grethe demanded. "If it hurts, trust me, you will be the first to know." With that she flipped herself onto her back and spread her muscular thighs as wide as possible. Hands-free, Jules dove his rock-hard erection straight into Grethe splitting her in two. She gasped audibly, and Susanna, now just an interested bystander, giggled.

"Fuck her hard, Jules! Look at her. She can take it! Try to hurt her. I bet you can't", Susanna taunted from the other edge of sofa.

Gradually picking up speed in his fuck strokes, Jules worked into a rhythmic groove. Being on top of a woman of such substance was a new and revelatory experience for him, like riding a thorough bread stallion. They clasped hands with Grethe's considerable arm strength basically holding up her fuck partner.

Her full, round tits lagged just slightly behind the rocking of her body. For large, natural breasts, hers stood firmly out even when lying on her back. Freckles dotted her breasts as well as the rest of her body and wide, pink areole spread out from her puffy nipples. Jules noticed a greater freckle population in her cleavage and thought how nice it might be to sandwich his meat in between.

"Fuck her harder, man!" Susanna yelled in anger. "She is a bitch and needs you to teach her the meaning of the word respect."

"Ja, Jules," added Grethe, "you are being too gentle with me, I think. It feels very nice, but I need you to really ravage me."

That is all Jules needed to hear. His wife had always been a passive lay and not tremendously adventurous either. He had always wanted to be physical in bed with her, but she preferred soft and gentle lovemaking every time. Now was his chance to open up a can of whoop-ass on this big gal.

He grabbed both of Grethe's legs by the ankles and hoisted them roughly upward over his head. He then slammed them down beside her ears, completely exposing her cunt to him as he thrust his manhood deeply into her. In this position he could pound away at her with authority. He did.

Her sighs and cries were enough to convince him that she was getting what she wanted. Soon she was crying out only in her native tongue.

"Yes, Jules! Yes, that's it! That's what she needs!" cheered Susanna, who came off her perch to kneel on the floor beside Grethe's head. She took hold of Grethe's massive tits and began sucking and licking them roughly while Jules cock wailed away at its target. Unintelligible utterances of all kinds sprang from Grethe's mouth. With her ankles pinned behind her, she would watch Susanna's sucking then Jules' fucking. Jules had reached the point where he was falling into her with all the force of his body, and he was astounded that she was able to withstand such a beating from a fully-grown man.

Nearing climax, Grethe closed her eyes and her cries subsided. She was completely at the mercy of her two lovers and she surrendered her body to them completely. The combined sensations of nipple sucking and penile thrusting sent her over the edge.

Grethe came much more quietly than Susanna. With her strong arms she pushed Susanna aside, reached for Jules and pulled him to her in a bear hug. Her muscular legs wrapped tightly behind Jules' ass. He had no leverage to make any more thrusts. He was pinned.

With his cock enveloped inside her and in an inescapable body hold, Jules felt the visceral jolt of her orgasm as she shuddered. She held him so tightly that he had difficulty finding air. He could not have cared less. His partner was sharing the best sensation with him that she could possible feel, and he was simply in awe. It is unusual for a woman to so enjoy the taking of her virginity, but Grethe was the exception to the rule. Pleasure plus pain worked for her just fine. She was built for this.

She breathed deep, audible breaths, as if she had just won a 1000-meter speed skating event. Relinquishing her hold on Jules, she kissed him tenderly on the lips many times and smiled the smile of a schoolgirl in love. With her orgasmic release, Grethe's face turned an incredibly bright shade of splotchy pink. Droplets of sweat dotted her brow and upper lip.

"Okay, lovebirds! Break this up" interrupted Susanna. "Someone here has not cum yet. I wonder who that might be?"

Sheepishly raising his right hand, Jules said, "I think you are referring to me! Ja?"

The girls laughed and got on their knees before Jules as he stood before them, as if ready to knight them with his man-sword. Grethe removed his bloodstained condom. Susanna took her glass of Chianti and twice drizzled some wine over Jules' tool to remove the spermicide and latex residue. She tasted it first to make sure it was suitable for sucking.

As he gave each of them a few sucks on his cock in turn, Jules began reflecting on the unprecedented turn of events from earlier in the day until this point. It also dawned on him that he had not cum in well over 3 weeks. His ejaculate volume tended to be substantial, but he thought that this one might appropriately be one for the record books. He could just feel it welling up.

Wisely, Grethe was mimicking Susanna's advanced cock-sucking technique and has holding her own in their joint quest. She could now take him to the root just as well as Susanna, and that is exactly what they did until he could take it no more.

As the cum rose up his shaft, Jules pulled out of Grethes' mouth and took aim at her eyes. The first shot was overly exuberant and launched on top of Grethe's head, with a little bit on her forehead. Turning to Susanna for shot number two, he was right on the money as he hit a bull's-eye between her eyes giving her a third white eyebrow. Shooting back now at the Amazon, he planted a fine lob-shot into her open mouth, which she quickly devoured. There was a fourth shot as well for Susanna, which she gratefully accepted as she greedily took Jules back into her mouth to suck out what might remain.

The au pairs had been impressively facialized by a man more than twice their age, and they were loving it.

"Holy shit, Jules! What the fuck was that?! You could fill a fjord with that cum!" the astonished Susanna remarked. Jules and Grethe saw that her left eye socket was now filled completely with spooge, leaving only one eye to squint through.

"Oh, it tastes like a sweet man. I love this taste!" added Grethe, as she pulled some from her hair and forehead to lick off her hand. "You are yummy, Jules. I would put this on a cracker!"

"Ladies, I don't know what to say honestly...." stammered Jules.

"I have had the time of my life and I don't want it to end.

The three of them huddled closely on the sofa for a while in their nakedness, sipping on Chianti and eating cold pizza. Grethe could not help but reach over to swipe some remaining cum-drops from Jules' penis to put on her pizza.

After savoring the pepperoni/sperm combo a bit, Grethe asked

"So Jules, when does your family return from their trip?"

Karamazov
Karamazov
38 Followers
12