Auction Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,563 Followers

I warned her, "Cable's pretty upset. He's hurt and he's pissed off."

Carla nodded. She was almost ready to start crying again, and she hadn't even thought about what she was going to say yet.

I told her, "Cable told me what you did. It was really stupid, but I know you Carla. I trust you. I think something must have happened. You've got to figure out what you're going to say."

That's when she started crying all over again.

I told her, "It's OK to cry, just don't give up on yourself."

I got her in my car and drove her back to our house.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Part Four: Carla and Cable Deal With What Happened:

When I got Carla back to our house Ryan already had Cable seated in our family room. It was a good place. There was a sofa, an easy chair, a coffee table, and the entertainment center.

We had raised three children. Cable was the youngest. There were three unused bedrooms upstairs. I didn't know how this might work out, but we had the children at a most advantageous place. They were here with us. Calista was here too, and neither Carla nor Cable had any means of transportation. Ryan and I couldn't make them stay and fight it out, but we had them where if either tried to run it wouldn't be easy.

Ryan walked Carla into the family room while I went to the kitchen and prepared a platter. I made up some tuna and chicken salad. I also scraped together a tossed salad, got a pot of coffee brewing, and piled up a big gallon jug of iced tea, a bowl of ice, and two big glasses for them. I even quickly sliced some lemon. I thought anything that might make it look like a home would be good.

Ryan pretended to adjust the television while I got the food ready. When I came in with the big tray I found Carla pensively sitting on the edge of the sofa while Cable was squared off in the easy chair, all belligerent and gruff. It was a look that never worked for him.

Ryan looked at the two kids, "We're going to leave you two alone now." Then the two of us looked at both them and reminded them we loved of them both equally. We walked out of the family room and headed for the kitchen. We both knew this wasn't going to be easy. It could take months. They might fail, but they had to start someplace.

Carla went first, "I love you Cable."

He had his arms crossed on his chest, "You have a funny way of showing it."

She put her head down for a second, but pretty quickly looked back up, "I was high on Ecstasy."

"That's bull shit."

"No I was."

I didn't want to argue about something I couldn't prove or disprove, "I saw you sucking him off. Who was it?" I got up and started for the door. I was out of here. I didn't care if I had to walk fifty miles, no a hundred miles! I was gone! She couldn't do this to me.

I watched. Suddenly I realized he was leaving. Sore ankle and all I leaped across the room. I wrapped my arms around his neck, threw my legs around his waist and wrapped them around him as tightly as I could. I yelled, "You can't leave! I won't let you! You're my husband, and I love you!"

We both tumbled ass over tin cup to the floor. Damn her! I couldn't wrestle for shit! Before I knew it she had me on the floor lying on top of her. She had my head wrapped in her arms and she had her legs wrapped tightly around my waist. I'd heard a loud thump when we hit the floor. I hope she didn't hurt her head. Shit she was kissing my ear. The bitch! Why did she have to smell so good?

I knew I had him. I used to watch professional wrestling on TV. This was what they called 'The Chinese Killer Hold'. I had him and he wasn't getting away. I had my mouth pressed against his left ear. I whispered in his ear, "I've got you now. You can't get away. I'll never, I mean never, let you get away! I love you Cable. You hear me! I love you, I love you!" I kissed his ear.

"Crap Carla loosen up a little," that's when I saw her ankle, "Carla what's wrong with your ankle. It's all swollen. Damn, you broke your foot!"

Yeah it hurt; it throbbed terribly, but I wasn't letting him go. He wasn't talking me out of this. I had him, "When I jumped out of the car I started to run up the shoulder of the road. I wasn't thinking. I guess I thought you might see me in your rear view mirror and come back. Anyway I tripped and fell and hurt my ankle."

I hated the bitch. I was really pissed off, but that ankle looked bad, "Carla let me up. We've got to get some ice on that ankle."

"You won't run away?"

"Carla your ankle looks really bad."

"Promise you won't run away?"

"OK, I promise."

"Say it. Say you won't run away if I let you up."

Geez it's embarrassing when your own wife can out wrestle you, "OK, I won't".

Won't what," I wasn't letting him get away on a technicality.

"I promise I won't run away if you let me up." She let me up. While she lay there I rolled over, turned around, and checked her ankle, "This is bad. I'll go get an ice pack."

I was scared. Cable never broke his promises, but I was still scared, "You promised."

She was pissing me off no end, "I promised. Now get back on the sofa and shut up. Keep your foot up."

I went to the kitchen and found mom and dad. I looked at them, "Asshole has a sprained ankle. Got any ice packs?"

I went back in the family room and sat back down on the easy chair. Mom came in with a couple ice packs and some towels. She worked on Carla's foot. She whispered to my wife, but she did it loud enough so I could hear, "Gee Carla this is pretty bad. You must have been awful upset or really in love to do something as desperate as chase up the soft shoulder of a busy road like that."

Damn that thoroughly turned me off. My parents were in the kitchen listening to everything we said. My dad knew my dumb wife had out wrestled me. I couldn't do anything right. No wonder she was with some other guy. I couldn't even out muscle a little girl. Damn, I'd caught my wife smoking another man's cigar, and my mom was on her side. I told her, "Thanks mom you can go now." I looked back at Carla, "Where were we?"

"He was my old boyfriend from before I started dating you."

"He fucked you I bet."

"Yes, but that was before I met you."

"That's bull shit."

"Cable I'm not going to cry. I've only had intercourse with one person since that night ... that night when you pulled my car out of the ditch."

"Yeah sure! Right! Look you were dating around right up to the day we got married. I bet you fucked that guy the night before we got married."

"No, I stopped doing anything after you rescued me. You remember you got me the room at the Motel Six. You didn't call the police. You didn't rat me out to my dad."

"I remember, but so what, I saw you today. You were sucking that guy off in his car. Who was he anyway?"

"His name is Vernon Whittier. His family is incredibly rich. He works for appraisers. I met him at an auction about a month ago. He's been after me ever since."

Cable sat forward; he started thinking about leaving, "How many times have you fucked him in the past month?"

"The only man I've fucked since that night when you pulled my car out of the ditch has been you."

"You expect me to believe that?"

"Yes."

"Well I don't."

"Vernon's been trying to get me for the past month. He's been at every auction I've been to. Today he slipped something in my coke. I'm sure it was Ecstasy. Ecstasy really works on me."

"Carla you're so full of shit."

"No it's true. Everybody has a weakness. Ecstasy makes me act funny. I take it and I start to feel ... I don't know ... empathetic. I mean I start to get easily influenced. I get like I want to please the person I'm with. It's like a trigger. Vernon knows this. He tricked me."

"Carla I'd like to go over there and punch you right in the nose."

"You won't though."

"Oh yeah? Why won't I?"

"Because you love me; you would never hurt me. Plus I know you could never hit a woman."

"I could hit you!"

Carla murmured, "You could spank me or something."

That was it! I leaped out of the easy chair. I grabbed Carla's hands, pulled her to her feet, and threw her over my lap. For once she didn't resist or pull any wrestling crap. I yanked down her white cotton underpants, and started smashing at her ass just as hard as I could. I pounded on her cheeks with all my might.

Carla was only able to withstand the first two or three strokes; then she started to cry. The more she cried the harder he hit, the harder he hit the more piteous her crying became.

I flailed and wailed away at her ass! I wanted to cry but couldn't. All I felt was anger; no it was more like fury!

Out in the kitchen Ryan and Rhonda listened. Carla's agonizing cries tore through their hearts. They each could only imagine how deeply the spanking must be hurting the two of them.

I really savaged my wife's ass. I tore into it mercilessly for at least fifteen minutes. The only reason I stopped was because my right arm was tired and my right hand hurt so much.

I looked down at what I'd accomplished. Her pathetic little ass; that once beautiful heart shaped pair of pink fleshy globes was a deep red already turning an ugly purple. I could see splotches where my hand had broken the skin.

I thought about all the times I held those two adorable round little pumpkins in my hands and kissed them. I used to put suck marks all over her rosy red ass cheeks. I used to love to spread her pretty little bubbles with my hands and kiss that gorgeous petite little peach. Her tiny hole where her poop came out was, or had been, beautiful to me. Once I put my mouth up against that scrumptious little nectarine and blew inside it. My breath came slurping out like one of her yummy little farts. I remember how I bit right into the opening of her sweet cave that night. I remember how she squealed and giggled.

I looked at the devastation I'd wrought and started to cry. I swept her up in my arms and wrapped her up as tightly as I could. Through my tears I yelled at her, "You betrayed me. You gave my love away to that man. You destroyed our marriage. You broke our wedding vows. Carla you broke my heart," I said it again; "You broke my heart."

She wrapped her arms around his neck. She took her hands and her fingers and ferociously grasped his big mop of sandy hair, "Oh my lovable shaggy dog. I'm sorry. I've only fucked two men in my whole life; once while I was in high school and then Vernon while I was a junior in college. In my senior year and until I met you I never fucked anybody, but I sucked a couple off. I found out I could save my pussy if I just sucked them off. Today when I was high on that drug I reverted to what I used to do. I could suck him off and not have to worry about him getting my pussy."

I yelled right in her ear, "You bitch. You fucking bitch!"

She cried, "I fucked two men before you, and that's all. I was high today. I was all messed up. He tricked me Cable, but he never got me. I did what I used to do."

You said you only fucked two guys. Well what was I, the big wimp pussy whipped cuckold?"

She kept crying. Her ass really hurt, "You never fucked me Cable. You always made love to me. What we do isn't fucking. I never thought of it like that. We make love."

I kept holding her. I started running my fingers through her hair. I started pulling her hair, "That's the stupidest thing I ever heard."

She whimpered, "No it's not. When you're inside me I feel good. I feel happy. I feel like I'm being loved."

I yelled at her again, "I watched you give that son-of-a-bitch a blow job!"

"I know and I'm sorry, but back when I was in school we girls used to laugh that we kept from getting fucked by giving the guys blow jobs. You know what we called it?"

I admit was listening, "No stupid, what did you and the girls call it?"

She'd stopped crying, but she wouldn't let him go. She tried to laugh but couldn't, "We called it heading them off at the pass."

"So you were heading old Vernon off at the pass."

She hiccoughed, "Yes, I guess I was."

I had to stop yelling, but I was still furious, "I can still see you with his sperm on your face."

She whispered, "You want to spank me some more?"

I looked at her ass. It was turning purple. I must have really hit her hard because I saw places where I'd broken the skin. I tried to push her off me, but she wouldn't let go. I said as harshly as I could, "Move over I have to get up."

She clung more tightly, "You promised you wouldn't leave?"

I was feeling a little guilty, but it didn't stop a good snarl, "I have to get you some Neosporin."

She leaned back, "Oh, OK."

I got up and left the room. I went into the kitchen, "Got any Neosporin?"

Rhonda ran to the kitchen cupboard and came back with a tube of the requested ointment.

I went back inside, and not too nicely said, "Get back over my lap."

Carla dutifully did as she was told.

I started to gently apply the Neosporin over her well whipped ass.

Carla asked, "Cable what's a cuckold?"

I flinched then answered, "It about a bird who lays its eggs in another bird's nest. Its baby birds are bigger than the nest builder's but the nest builder doesn't know so it ends up raising another birds chicks while its own chicks die of hunger."

Carla started to cry, "Cable Calista's our baby. You know that."

I kept looking at her blistered little ass. I still couldn't fathom just how hard or how long I'd spanked her. Her little ass was a mess! I'd never hit her before, not ever. Even with what she'd done, I felt bad about it, "I know she's ours. Don't be stupid," I got mad again, "Your mouth isn't though."

She sniffed, "Isn't what?"

"Your mouth isn't mine anymore."

"Oh yes it is; any time you want it. You have my pussy too. You can have my ass if you want it. I mean not just to spank. I mean if you want to ... you know ..."

I interrupted her, "Maybe someday."

She was heartened by the comment, "It's yours any time. You can spank me. You can put your fingers in me. You can dip your big pink thing in if you want."

I growled, "Shut up, you're pissing me off."

She climbed around and got back on his lap; this time she was seated on it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to kiss him, but he turned his face away. She tried to pull his face down, and got it down a little bit, "Cable I want you to play with my tits." He looked at me like I was from Mars.

She looked up at him through red tear stained eyes, "I love it when you play with my boobies. You know how you take your fingers and rub all around slower and slower in smaller and smaller circles till you reach my nipples."

I reached under her blouse and pulled her bra up. I took my right hand and started to softly make circles around her left breast, "I don't forgive you, and I'll never forget what you did."

He was wearing a Tee-shirt, "Take your shirt off Cable I want to kiss your chest and my paps," she always called his nipples her paps.

I pulled my Tee-shirt off. I might be pissed to shit, but I was still a man, and she was the most desirable woman in the world, "I'm taking your car away from you."

She looked up with fright, "You can't do that. What if there's an accident at home and I need to get Calista to the emergency room?"

I reconsidered, "OK, but no more auctions."

She nuzzled his chest, "No more auctions."

"When you go shopping I'll go with you."

She kissed his tummy, "You can push the cart."

"I might want to spank you again from time to time."

"I love it when you spank me."

"I might use a hairbrush next time."

She took her fingers and traced down toward my abdomen, "You could use a spatula or a paddle."

"I might buy a paddle and drill holes in it so it will hurt more."

She pulled my fly down and reached down and felt my fully erect penis, "I bet that would sting. Can you pull your pants down?"

I sat up and pulled my pants down, "You can touch me with your fingers, but don't think you can head me off at the pass with your mouth."

Carla pulled her skirt up round her waist and curled around so she was straddled on his lap facing him, "Hold still."

"Why," I asked.

Carla stabilized herself with her left hand on his shoulder while she reached down and found his hard penis with her right. She found it and worked it around so she could slowly slide down on it. As his rock hard organ slid up inside her she looked at her husband, and through still teary eyes she whispered, "Mm that feels good."

I frowned, "This doesn't change anything."

She leaned forward to kiss me, but I turned my head. I wasn't ready. I didn't want her lips on mine. She kissed my neck instead, it still felt good; then she really surprised me, she blew me away actually, "Calista needs some brothers and sisters."

I'd been hinting around to her about more children, but she'd been putting me off. I guessed she was still afraid. Her first delivery had been a tough one; it had lasted eight hours, "You think so?"

She kissed my neck some more, "Mm I think so."

I guess now I owe it to myself and to my wife to say something about Calista's birth or more accurately her mom's struggle with the delivery. Tell the truth there are hospitals and there are hospitals; some are good, and some well...what can I say.

Carla and I did all the right things. Until today I guess you could say, along with Calista, Carla has been my reason for being. We took all the classes, the ones that would allow me to be in the delivery room, and other classes that would help prepare us for things about the baby...you know those...other things like what if this or that were to happen. All I can say is we were ready.

The great day came! It was 4:00 a.m. We already had a small suitcase packed. Carla started to dilate. The proverbial contractions began, and off we went! Her water broke.

We got to the hospital; we got her all signed in. My insurance is good; it better be for the prices we pay, and into the delivery room we went.

We contacted our obstetrician, and were told though he wasn't available; someone from his group practice would soon be there. The nurses on hand said not to worry they had everything covered; plus there were house doctors on hand anyway.

Well the contractions started coming, and coming, and coming. Carla was small, we knew that, but she was supposed to dilate. Guess what; she didn't dilate enough. My wife kept pushing. The nurses kept helping; meaning they wiped her brow and offered optimistic comments. This went on forever.

The house doctors were all nice enough; quite helpful actually. At least I thought so. I don't know where any of them came from. I couldn't understand a word any of them said. Later it occurred to me; they say at our medical school standards are incredibly high, so high there's a chronic shortage of doctors. To compensate for the shortages foreign doctors, fully credentialed doctors from all over the world come to America and take over. Well if they're so competent; why don't they speak our lingo?

So all day and all night doctors are in and out, nurses are back and forth, and my wife is struggling, trying to deliver our baby. Finally after nearly eight hours little Calista literally tears, I mean tears, her way through my wife's uterus getting out. Sixteen stitches worth!

My precious wife is exhausted, nearly dead. Heck I'd been standing beside her holding her hand, listening to every plaintive moan, every shrill scream, and I was worn to a frazzle. At last our baby had arrived, and just guess who showed up at the propitious moment? That's right our obstetrician!

He took a look at the chart, talked to some of the nurses, winked at some Bangladeshi doctor, congratulated me and left. And my insurance paid this son-of-a-bitch?

The next morning, the very next morning they discharged my wife. I couldn't believe it! I was thoroughly pissed. I wanted to sue the shit out everybody. I found out a lot over the next few days. I found out why nobody sues Walmart. I found out why little guys like me don't sue big hospitals or incorporated medical practices. Oh they sue, but who can afford to pay lawyers for twenty years?

carvohi
carvohi
2,563 Followers