Auction Ch. 03

Story Info
The sale is completed.
1.1k words
4.11
33.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DommeFem
DommeFem
63 Followers

You are standing before the crowd, your arms spread and pulled above your head, lifting you almost off your feet. You know your are a mess, having just licked a woman to orgasm, you feel her juice on your face, and feel your own juice dripping down your thighs. You look forward and see the male slave, the one who moments ago was in your ass, kneeling, his arms bound behind him, his cock slick with your juice jutting forward, throbbing.

'Our pet seems to be dreaming, let's see if this brings her back to reality'

You hear the lash before you feel it, striking your back just to the right side your neck, and feel the burning down your back. The force of the blow causes you to move forward, trying to lessen the sting. Too late you remember your arms are stretched above you, loose your balance and hang by your wrists until you can regain your footing.

You feel the sweat running down your face and, curiously, realize you are getting wetter.

'That seems to have gotten her attention'

You can't see whose talking, he – from the voice you can tell it's a man – is behind you, moving back and forth.

The bidding begins and you can tell that the auctioneer is not satisfied.

'$10,000? For that, I will play with her myself!'

Again, you hear the lash before you feel it. It strikes your right side, just above the hip, the lash wrapping around you. You feel the burn around your waist and on to your belly and writhe at the pain which, of course, causes more burning in your shoulders. A second blow from the lash lands on your ass, almost directly across your ass so you feel it on both cheeks. You do not cry out, but twist, hanging by your wrists, as the audience gathers closer.

The lights are hot, but the room is not completely dark and you can see a bit of the audience. There is an even mix of men and women, most in formal attire, beginning to show some interest.

The bidding begins again, and this time the auctioneer is pleased. You see the lash laid on the floor in front of you, curled, waiting.

'$50,000"'

'$75,000'

You are half in a daze, from the lashing and from the fucking, but it slowly creeps into your consciousness that the bidding is for you, and it is what you consider a great deal of money – what does the bidding purchase you wonder?

The bidding slows and finally ends.

$200,000.

$200,000? Slowly your mind wraps itself around this number, the amount of money for which you have just been purchased. Somewhere, deep in the back of your mind, there is a thought, very small, a grain of sand, that says 'what the hell have I done?' You know that it's too late and push it aside in favor of 'what is next.' It is not a question out of fear or trepidation, but anticipation.

You are brought back from your reverie by the sensation of being lowered, feeling your feet squarely on the floor, the weight taken off your shoulders. Your wrists are unclasped and you drop your arms to your side, enjoying the sensation – your shoulders are very sore.

The male slave who was kneeling before you now holds the leash that is attacked to your collar and, without saying anything, leads your through the crowd. As you pass through the crowd you feel hands stroking you, some gently, others not, feeling the mark from the lashes as you head out of the room, back down the long hallway leading to the front door you entered. How long ago you entered you have no idea.

You are lead outside into to cool night air – at least, you assume it's night as it's very dark but it could be early morning. The fact that you are naked, being led by a naked man does not register on your consciousness.

He leads you to a waiting car, a limo with darkened windows, opens the door and enters pulling your leash to follow him. Inside he sits facing you and directs you to the rear bench facing forward. As the door closes, the car drives off, and the man speaks.

'This is the only time I am allowed to speak to you, and you are not permitted to speak. You are now owned by my Mistress and you must obey her every command. I too am owned and, it is my Mistresses pleasure to deny me – you saw that I am not allowed to cum. Our Mistress will find ways for you to please her, and I am to instruct you on the rules. You are not allowed to speak without express permission from the Mistress our one of her servants – not a slave, but a servant, they are different. You may be asked a question requiring an answer – that is the only time you are permitted to speak. Answer questions directly – evasion is punished severely, and deception more so. Do not attempt deception. Now, sit quietly.'

With that he sat back, directed his eyes to the floor, and spoke no more.

Presently the car turned off the road, up a driveway, and stops. He gets out first and you follow. He leads you into the house and hands the leash to a woman dressed – if that is the word – in a loose, flowing gown, off white, that barely covered her. Her breasts were exposed by the loose fabric of the top and there was a slit down the front of the dress exposing her pussy. She took the leash and walked down a short hallway and upstairs, leading you.

Upstairs she turned to the right into a bedroom suite, led you through the suite to a bathroom where there was a large sunken tub. Without speaking she leads you into the tub and begins to wash you, starting with your hair. You feel the warm water caressing your body, washing away the remains of the evening, revel in the hands that stroke you, cleaning you. You soak, and don't know for how long – you realize your sense of time is completely gone, and are lifted out of the bath, dried and your hair brushed after which you are lead, still naked, back into the bedroom where you find a meal waiting.

The women silently leaves after directing you to the food. You sit, conscious that you are likely being watched, and eat, timidly at first but realizing quickly how hungry your are, devour the food. As you finish you realize how tired you are, turn to the bed and with your last ounce of energy, crawl under the covers falling fast asleep as your head hits the pillow.

DommeFem
DommeFem
63 Followers