Auctioned Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

Everyone watched as Bill slowly moved his hand over Jeanette's pussy mound while she kept her eyes closed and parted her lips as she felt the large hand touch her in her most intimate area.

Stella spoke softly again and said. "Honey. I'm so proud of the way you have followed my directions and now that you see that Bill is not going to hurt you and is very gentle. All of our men here have been trained in the art of pleasing a woman and they will obey your every command. Most important, they have been strictly trained not to proceed without a woman's consent so you never have to worry about being raped while you are here."

Stella smiled at Jeanette and said. "You may thank Bill for being so gentle with you now."

Jeanette nervously smiled at Bill as she moved her hand away from his erection and said. "Thank you very much!"

Bill moved his hand away from Jeanette as he smiled and said. "You're a very beautiful woman and maybe I'll see you again very soon."

Stella looked at the other wives and said. "I would like each of you to come forward and introduce yourself to Bill and feel his cock and give him permission to touch you like you saw Jeanette."

The women took turns standing next to Bill as they each introduced themselves and felt his cock and hesitantly allowed him to touch them just like they saw Jeanette do with Bill. Cindy watched her friend Lisa as she touched Bill and waited for her turn.

Cindy would be the last woman to stand next to Bill and as soon as she saw her friend Lisa move away, she walked forward and stood along the side of Bill and slowly reached down and took the big cock in her hand and began to stroke it.

Stella was watching Cindy and said. "You see. You're going to be just fine while your staying here."

Cindy looked up into Bill's eyes and softly said. "Would you like to touch me?"

Bill smiled in return as he started to move his hand over her belly and slowly slid his hand down until he cupped her mound and gently moved his hand around as Cindy moved her free hand and placed it over his like they other women had done.

Stella smiled and said. "That's my girl! Would you like to go a little further ahead of the other wives while I have Bill here with us?"

Cindy wasn't prepared to hear anything additional from Stella as her heart dropped as she hesitantly shook her head and agreed.

Stella smiled and said. "Good. Slowly pull the material of your pretty gown up and allow Bill to touch your bare pussy."

Cindy slowly took hold of the material and slowly lifted it up until her entire gentile area was exposed and looked at Stella and saw her nod her head and looked at Bill and smiled and said. "Would you like to touch me down there?"

Bill didn't waste anytime moving his hand onto Cindy's pussy and slowly massaged her as Stella said. "Honey. Take you hand and touch it and tell him to feel your pussy slit."

Cindy placed the palm of her hand on Bill's and said. "Go ahead and touch my slit."

Stella couldn't believe she had said it but was thrilled that Cindy followed her instructions and allowed Bill complete access to her beautiful body.

Stella watched Bill touch her than said. "Bill. Isn't Cindy a very beautiful woman?"

Bill replied. "Yes Mam. She is very pretty and very soft."

Stella looked at the other wives and said. "See. Now you know why I wanted you all to shave the fur off your pussy's. Men love the feel of a smooth white pussy."

Stella continued to speak and turned back at Cindy and said. "Can you give me a comparison of the difference in size of Bill's cock compared to your husband?"

Cindy looked at the cock and back at Stella and said. "I think it's more than double the size of my husband's and maybe three times as thick as my husband."

Stella smiled and asked. "Cindy. Have you ever screwed a black man?"

Cindy shook her head that she didn't and kept her fingers wrapped tightly around Bill's penis as he continued to rub her pussy.

Stella was very pleased at what she was watching and decided she would take a chance and proceed further and hoped that Cindy wouldn't freak out on her.

Stella spoke to Bill again and said. "Bill. Can you feel Cindy's pussy getting wet?"

Bill replied. "Yes Mam."

Stella looked at Cindy and said. "Honey. Let go of Bill's cock now and take both of your hands and lift your gown up and expose yourself up over your belly."

Cindy did as she was instructed and lifted the thin material and exposed her belly and waited for Stella to speak.

Stella smiled and said. "Honey. You're a very beautiful woman and I'm so proud of you right now. Bill. Take you hand away and bring your fingers to your mouth and taste Cindy."

Bill tasted his fingers and smiled at Stella as she reached out and rubbed his shoulder and said. "I'm going to give you permission to kiss Cindy's belly and I want you to slowly work your way toward her pussy and give her gentle kisses on her pussy mound."

Stella walked around and put her arm around Cindy to comfort her and said. "I want you to watch how gentle this man will be with you."

Bill lowered his head and began to gently kiss Cindy's belly and slowly worked himself toward her pussy and kissed her softly like he had been instructed and nothing more.

Stella could feel Cindy trembling as she held her arm around her and said. "Honey. Your doing very well, Stella is right here next to you and I want you to feel safe and relaxed as you allow Bill to kiss your most intimate area."

Stella felt Cindy's body tense as Bill continued to place little kisses around her pussy and Stella decided to go a little further and leaned next to Cindy and whispered in her ear and said. "Would it be all right if I told Bill to take a few licks of your pussy?"

Cindy thought for a few seconds than nodded her head in agreement as Stella smiled and as she held Cindy really tight and said to Bill. "Bill. Cindy wants you to taste her pussy and give it a few licks with your tongue."

Bill didn't need anymore direction as he slowly began to lick Cindy's pussy mound causing her body to shiver when she felt his tongue. He took a few gentle licks and raised his head and stood up straight and waited to be directed from Stella again.

Stella spoke to Bill and said. "Bill. Did Cindy taste as good as you thought that she would?"

Bill replied. "Yes Mam. Cindy tasted very good."

Stella still held Cindy while she glanced at the other wives and said. "As you can see, you will be very safe while you stay here at the mansion. Every man who works here has been trained to obey a woman just like you saw Bill do to Cindy and the rest of you a few minutes ago."

Stella looked at Bill and said. "You may pull your pants up and get back to your work and thank you very much for your cooperation with us today."

As soon as Bill went back to work, Stella smiled at the wives and said. "As you saw and learned, our men have been trained to respond to a woman and obey every order. You must not ever be afraid of them because they will not touch you or do anything else to you unless they have your permission. Once we finish the tour, I want you to feel comfortable walking up to the men and getting yourself acquainted with them today."

Stella walked the wives down the stairs and there were several men working in the entranceway of the mansion. The women starred at the men who were all black and wearing the same satin pants like Bill's.

They followed Stella into the large ball room and their were more black men cleaning the floor as the women walked through and into the large dinning room. There, they saw several more black men polishing the silverware and china as they moved through the room and into the kitchen and saw four black men preparing food.

Stella turned to the wives and said. "These men are preparing our lunch which we will enjoy in the dinning room after we finish our tour."

The women followed Stella back through the dinning room and through the ballroom toward another large room surrounded with windows that had a magnificent view of a large pool outside. There were several black men cleaning this room as well as men out next to the pool.

Stella took the wives out to the pool area which had a spa and the pool was large enough for hundreds of people to swim at the same time. Palm trees lined the edge of the pool area and their were woods surrounding the entire complex which was absolutely gorgeous.

The ladies glanced around at the black men who were working on the grounds as they were taken back into the house and into the dinning room for their lunch. The ladies were formerly served by black men and were given salads with shrimp and fish and chicken.

Once they finished lunch, Stella walked them back out to the pool and walked toward a building where they found a huge gym where they saw more than thirty black men lifting weights and working out on the floor. The wives were surprised to see that the men were all nude as they worked out.

Stella stood in front of the wives and said. "Beginning tomorrow, you will be given time each day to come and work out with the men. They are all highly trained on the machines and will help you keep yourself toned while you are here. You will be required to work out completely in the nude like you see these men and you will be required to spend at least two hours here each day."

Stella took the wives into a small room where there was a large corner sofa and she directed them to sit while she pulled out a small chair and sat in front of them.

Stella sat and started to speak to the wives and said. "I'm going to be completely honest with you and tell you a little secret. As you know, you all have been selected to participate in our reality program. Your problebly wondering why we are not filming while you are here."

Stella continued to speak. "Well. We are filming everything you do hear at the mansion because there are hidden camera's placed everywhere and pickup every angle and hear everything that we all say."

The wives had a surprised expression on their faces as Stella quickly said. "Ladies. Remember that you did sign up to do a reality program and this has been done many times on television recently so you shouldn't be alarmed."

Stella saw Cindy beginning to cry and she said. "Honey. Tell me what's the matter."

Cindy wiped her eyes and said. "Will my husband see what I did with Bill this morning? He'll kill me if he ever watches the tape of what I did."

Stella replied. "Honey. Your husband will never see you do any of that because this program will not be televised like other reality shows that you see. I cannot tell you all the details at the moment but I can assure you that none of your husband's will ever see anything that goes on here at the mansion."

Stella continued to speak and said. "Let me move onto our next phase and explain what I would like you to do today and how you will be rewarded."

Stella stood while she continued. "Now that you know that none of these men will hurt you or touch you without your consent and we are watching every move that both you and the men, I'll tell you what we have planned."

Stella sat back in the chair and said. "Since we are recording you, we would like to see you walk around the entire complex and get acquainted with as many of the men as you can. We will be going through the tapes each day and you will be given points that will earn you money as a reward."

Stella smiled and said. "You will be given points for each man you speak to and if we see a man touch you, we will give you points on that as well and depending on where the man touches you will depend on how many points you get. A kiss will earn many points and touching a man will earn points as well."

Lisa raised her hand with a question and said. "What if for some reason a woman were to be more intimate with a man."

Stella interrupted Lisa from speaking any further and said. "Ladies. I don't want to frighten anyone nor do I want you to feel as if we are forcing anything on you but do you remember what you did with Bill this afternoon?"

The ladies all shook their head's remembering what had happened as Stella continued. "Ladies. Every one of you earned points for that little display and Cindy jumped ahead of everyone allowing Bill to lick her pussy which means that the rest of you need to catch up to her."

Stella lowered her voice as she continued. "Ladies. Do you all feel comfortable with me speaking about this now or would you rather I stop now and allow you to make your way around with the men?"

The ladies looked around at one another than back at Stella as she smiled at them and said. "Good. I thought you would be interested in proceeding. I want every one of you to remember that you are here to have a wonderful time and we want each one of you to feel free and single and enjoy the men as much as possible. We are all adults here and we all have needs and desires and we understand you all love your husband's but don't think they might not cheat on you while you are away!"

The wives looked around at one another when Stella pointed that out to them and waited for her to continue.

Stella said. "Ladies. Your husband's were perfectly aware that you signed on to do the reality show and it clearly stated that you would do anything we asked of you while you are with us."

The women were still very nervous thinking about what Stella had said about their husband's cheating on them and they were all caught in deep thought as Stella spoke. "Ladies. We'll talk more about this tomorrow so for now I want you all to enjoy your day and mingle with the men you see around the complex. Remember. We will be tracking every move and counting points"

The wives walked out of the small room with Stella remembering that they couldn't speak to each other but Stella added one more thing and said. "I would recommend that everyone split up in different directions to give you some space. Enjoy your day!"

Everyone walked out of the gym and began to walk in different directions once they were outside. Nobody stayed in the gym, problebly because the men were working out in the nude and the wives weren't ready to stand and talk to a naked man yet.

Cindy watched Lisa and three of the other women walk into the house and only she and Diana walked out around the pool. Cindy wondered what the other women were thinking about everything that Stella had told them.

Cindy looked around to see where Diana had gone and noticed she was talking to a man near the spa as she slowly walked next to the pool. Cindy had wondered why all the men were black and thought that maybe they had been taken by plane to an Island near Jamaica or something.

Cindy noticed a man smiling at her so she stopped and worked up enough nerve and walked to where he was stand and introduced herself. "My name is Cindy."

The man extended his hand out to Cindy and responded in a Jamaican accent and said. "It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Jeff."

Cindy and Jeff talked until another man walked near them and introduced himself as Steve and before long, Cindy had a small group of men around her talking and laughing.

Cindy spent nearly two hours next to the pool with the group of men and noticed that Diana had walked into the house and Lisa and Betty had walked back outside and was talking to some men.

Cindy excused herself and decided to see whom she could find inside the mansion and walked into the ballroom where several men were seated. She sat next to two of the men on a sofa and talked and was soon joined by several others.

Cindy and the other wives spent the day walking around and speaking to as many men as possible as Stella had suggested. After eating a formal dinner in the dinning room with the other wives, Cindy focused her attention on a man named Paul she had met near the pool.

Paul and Cindy found a quit area in the sunroom and sat and talked while one of the men acting as a waiter brought them something to drink. Paul, like the other men at the mansion was wearing only the satin pajama style pants.

Cindy didn't know where the other women had gone and couldn't worry about them because she knew they were problebly talking to one or more of the men themselves. Paul was being very nice to her and as Stella had mentioned about all the men here, nobody tried to touch her nor did any of them say anything nasty to her. It seemed that they did smile at her and tried to get her attention by walking close to her and making sure she saw them.

Of all the men she met so far, Paul made Cindy feel the most comfortable in the vulnerable situation she was put in.

Cindy had so many things going through her mind at the moment concerning her husband, making money with points, the way she had to dress in front of these men and some concerns about her husband being faithful to her while she was away. She knew Gary loved to have sex and they had already gone four weeks without sex.

Later that evening, Cindy was back in her suite and after taking a shower and getting into bed she lay their wondering where the camera's in the bedroom were hidden. She remembered what Stella had told them about being filmed throughout the day no matter where they were.

She had a nice evening with Paul and although she didn't earn many points that evening, it gave her a chance to get comfortable with one of the men and at least she made a new friend today.

Cindy woke up the next morning with the event with Bill on her mind and she felt guilty about letting that man touch her. Cindy felt that she was pressured because the other women were watching her but she had to forget about it.

During the next several days, the wives were allowed to do anything they wished except for the two hours a day they had to spend working out in the nude at the gym. All the wives felt uneasy about doing it but got easier each day they went.

It didn't matter what time she had gone to the gym because she wasn't allowed to speak to the other women anyway. Cindy did think it was strange that Stella hadn't given them a pep talk in seven days. Cindy figured that they wanted the wives to make friends with some of the men and they did.

After a week Cindy did make a few friends because now she had Paul, who was the first man she liked and Toby, who she met on the second day and Jack who helped her in the gym as friends and felt very comfortable hanging out with them.

Jack had been teaching her how to tone her body and was very informative in the gym but it was strange seeing him naked every day. Cindy couldn't help but think that these men were all picked because they were muscular and she had noticed that all the men she saw naked, they were well endowed.

The next morning after breakfast, Stella finally grouped the women together in the small room in the gym and the first thing she did was congratulate Diana and Lisa for accumulating the most points over the past seven days.

Stella looked directly at Cindy and said. "Honey. You seem to be lagging behind this past week. I know you earned some points on your first day but you hardly accumulated any during the following six days."

Stella glanced at Lisa next and said. "Honey. You were the most daring so far and I thought for sure that you were going to take that man back to your suite but you seemed to change your mind at the last minute. Can you tell me how you felt and what possibly went wrong to make you change your mind?"

Lisa had no idea Stella was going to question her in front of the other women but she wanted to be honest and said. "I was kissing Rob yesterday and than I told him to touch me than I touched his penis and than I looked at my wedding ring and froze."

Stella nodded her head and than asked Diana. "Honey. What happened with you and that good looking man you were making out with last night?"

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers