Audacious Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abehere
Abehere
118 Followers

Suddenly I became aware of Ron's figure towering over us. He had that smirk on his face look down at me with that knowing look. I felt like he was telling me" ...Yeah I am going to fuck your wife right here in front of you and there isn't anything you can do about it". I felt helpless. I couldn't understand what was happening, or why I wanted it to, but I knew this was for real and I was ready for it to happen.

Ron grabbed Liz and pulled her into his arms rather roughly and they started to dance again.

By the end of that dance Ron was openly pressing my wife to him as they kissed, his hands cupping and fondling my wife's ass. My cock was hard as Liz looked up at me, smiled, and then began kissing Ron again. Three songs later they returned to the sofa, this time Ron falling in alongside my wife who slid onto the sofa next to me.

I watched from the sofa as Liz and Ron made out. I admit their kissing was very hot. Liz was moaning into Ron's mouth and grinding her leather skirted ass into Ron's hard cock. Ron at the time was pulling her hips back to him with one hand as if they were already fucking and was also squeezing her breasts with the other.

He was looking at me as he cupped Liz's breasts. He knew exactly what he wanted and he didn't care that he was taking her in front of her husband. He wanted to humiliate me and fuck her at the same time and he was well on his way to achieve both. I watched as he fondled her breasts while looking straight at me

"She looks like a fuck machine since you started dressing her in those sexy clothes." Oh my God, I knew he was right and that I was the cause of all this.

Liz turned to me and began kissing me and even rubbing my throbbing cock as she asked me if I was having as good as time as she was.

"...I..yeah..." that was ...all I could muster. My voice sounded like it was coming from bottom of a deep pit. When I told her that she looked deep into my eyes and told me to move to the loveseat across from them and watch. I saw Ron smirking at me as I got up and moved across from them on the the loveseat.

I saw Liz turned to Ron and then she let her legs spread a little I could see almost all the way up her skirt now. Then she grabbed his head, and immediately started kissing him. As she did, she spread her legs even more. I was sitting there practically panting watching them kiss. Ron's eyes opened and he looked at me as he reached up and cupped her breast. Her nipple was trying to poke a hole in the material of her blouse and she let out a sigh as he gently squeezed her tit and then lightly pinched the nipple.

My wife's breasts were completely in view as her blouse was all but off her shoulders. Ron's hands were playing with one tit and then the other as they kissed. I sat with an aching erection watching my slutty wife and her friend. Liz was groping Ron's cock through his pants, her hands trying to get to his zipper. Liz let her blouse fall open, her right breast clearly in view as she sat sideways. Ron then bent down and placed his mouth over her tit and I saw him suck hard on as much her tit as he could get into his mouth. Liz moaned as he did that. He then raised up and pinched her nipple again, only this time he gave it a real hard pinch. Liz let out another moan and slid down a little on the couch, causing her skirt to slide up, and her legs spread wider. Now, I could clearly see her cunt. I could see that she was already very wet and pussy juice was leaking out the bottom of her slit.

By now Liz's blouse was fully open and pushed back, revealing her luscious jugs. It was hard to believe she was letting Ron bite and suck her tits. I knew he was purposely leaving marks that would not go away before I had to see them up close. I would be looking at those love bites for days and know that they weren't put there by me. Liz was almost constantly moaning and squirming around on the couch under Ron's biting and squeezing . She was clearly ready for his cock. It was then I noticed that she was fumbling at his crotch, trying to get his pants undone. Ron sat back on the couch and let her finish getting his pants open. He then raised up so she could pull them down and expose his cock. I heard her squeal before I saw the monster of a cock he hid in his pants. It was easily over a foot long and it wasn't fully hard yet. How was he ever going to ..to fit that thing in her?..Liz didn't seem to care what size it was though. She just wanted his cock in her.

Liz started stroking his cock and trying to pull him down on top of her. It was obviously an awkward movement. Ron stopped her. He stood up and ordered her to lay down and put her left foot on the back of the couch and leave her right foot on the floor. She couldn't move fast enough to follow his command. As she was laying back she pulled her skirt up further so she could spread herself wide for him. I was going crazy watching my wife willingly spread herself for Ron. I couldn't understand why she was doing it or why I wasn't stopping it.

I've never seen anything sexier in my life. My innocent wife preparing herself for another man while I watched. Ron was looking at me and said "You can take your dick out and play with it." I looked at him like he was nuts. Here he was in my own house, making out with my wife, getting ready to fuck her in front of me and on top of that giving me, "permission" to jerk off. The audacity of it..., but I unfastened my pants and let my cock leap into the night air. It was hard as a steel rod and pointed straight up against my stomach. The front of my shirt got wet from all the cum and pre-cum it had been leaking for the last 15 or 20 minutes. I wasn't going to play with myself in front of them. I didn't need any more humiliation than he, no, both of them were dishing out.

He got on the couch between Liz's legs and asked "Do you want me to fuck you"?

"Yes, hurry."

"Ask for it,."

She didn't hesitate, "Fuck me, Ron."

"Your husband is watching."

"I don't care. Fuck me."

"Ask for it."

"Oh, Goddamn it Ron, please please fuck me while my husband watches you do it. Make him a cuckold. Show him that you are going to make a slut out of his wife!"

Ron laughed and lowered himself on her and started rubbing his cock up and down her slit just teasing her. Then Liz started rising up off of the couch trying to get his cock in her hole. She moaned, "Oh pleeeease put your cock in me. Pleeeeasse.."

Ron couldn't hold out any longer. He bore down on her and pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. "God, your pussy is tight."

he thrust further into her tight vagina. I watched her jerk violently and her cheeks puff out as she attempted to scream. Ron drew back and lunged forward again ending my tight little wife's struggle with his massive cock. Ron's loaded and massive nut sack rested on her tiny anus. He was all the way in my wife. I watched as my wife grasped Ron's butt and pulled him into her harder. She had already adjusted to this new cock. She belonged to this new cock. I listened to her repeated cries of pleasure knowing that he had never heard them when I had made love to her.

Then my wife let out a gasp as Ron slammed into her as hard as he could, forcing his cock all the way into her dripping cunt. He drove her back smashing her into the couch and his balls slapped her ass. Then he just stayed there savoring the feeling of her hot pussy holding tightly to his shaft.

After a couple minutes he started fucking her with long, slow, hard strokes. Liz was crying out each time his balls slapped her ass.

After 10 for 15 thrust into her cunt Liz started cumming. "Oh God yes Ron baby I'm cummmming. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes." She had never been vocal when we had sex, but she was crying out loudly now. She was cumming so very hard it was unbelievable.

All of a sudden I let out groan and cum spurted out the head of my cock without my even touching it. It exploded so hard in my pants I felt it like a wave hitting me. I had never cum so hard in my life. It was wild and crazy, but I was cumming harder from watching my wife get fucked than when I was the one fucking her.

I've never been so humiliated, or turned on, in my life. All of her talk was just making me hotter. My cock didn't even begin to soften after that first eruption. After Liz's first orgasm, Ron started pumping her faster. He wasn't pulling almost all the way out then back in now, but he was still driving into her as hard as he could. Liz was grunting and moaning each time he drove his cock into her hungry hole. She looked so hot. Her eyes were glazed with lust.

"Fuck me harder Ron. Please fuck me as hard as you can. Drive my ass into the couch. Make my pussy sore."

As Ron kept pounding into her he lowered his head and bit into her tit. Liz gasped with the pain of the bite, but she grabbed his head and pulled him harder into her tits. Ron rose up and drove harder still into Liz, giving one last thrust like he was trying to push his cock into her stomach. This time he didn't pull back, but instead held his cock buried in my wife's pussy as he started pumping his cum into her juicy hole. "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

Liz grabbed his ass and cried out at the same time, "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING TOO!"

I was afraid the neighbors were going to hear and look out their window and see me watching my wife getting royally fucked. Finally it stopped. I was wet with sweat and cum from being so turned on. What seemed like hours had passed. Ron had only lasted about 20minutes in my wife. When he finished Cumming he just laid on top of Liz for a minute then got up and said "Don't move."

What a terrible sight. I've never seen anything so..so vulgar..so erotic...and beautiful. My wife spread wide open on the couch with another man's cum leaking from her luscious cunt.

Ron stood up. Before I knew it he had silently walked up and was standing beside me. His cock, still large in fluccid state was soaked, dripping cum and obscenely protruding out in front of him from side to side as he walked towards me

"Well, it looks like you enjoyed the show.

I just sat there, shell shocked to core. The man had just fucked my wife in front of me and all I did was sit there and watch. Ron laughed at me and said , "Your little slut wife has a sloppy cunt for you to clean up now...I hadn't cum for over a week and I know I put in a couple of good loads in your wife's pussy. You now can have a nice really sloppy seconds."

"I think she's ready for you now." He patted me on my back, almost pushing me towards my wife.

I walked to the couch a zombie. Liz still hadn't moved and as I walked up to her I could see inside her hot little hole to the frothing white mess of Ron's cum and her juices mixed together. Her cunt lips were puffy from Ron pounding his cock into her. Her body was glistening with sweat from the workout.

She opened her eyes and returned my gaze with a smile. She looked vibrant and alive. Her hair was messed and her make-up was a mess, but she looked better than I have seen her look in years. Her eyes were on fire as she crawled out of her dress. Her panties were torn at the crotch and her pussy was totally bare. I could smell sex in the air. Her breast were bruised and I could detect bite marks around her nipples which were still very erect. She took my hand and pulled me down by her side. She stopped me as I lean down to kiss her. She raised her hips and removed what was left of her panties and tossed them to the side. Then she sat up in front of me and lifting one leg up to other side of me . Having me kneeling down on the floor between her legs...she leaned back on the couch, raising her swollen pussy towards me she cooed in a whiper: "My pussy needs to be cleaned , Baby! " With that she spread her leg to expose her stretched, swollen pussy. I looked at her pussy oozing a mixture of her and his cum. My cock began to harden again.

I was mesmerized by the scene. As if drugged by the strong sex musk emanating from my wife's pussy, I just leaned onto her crotch and put my mouth against her cunt. I could smell the musky odor of their fucking. I stuck my tongue into her hole and tasted the juices. It felt like it burned my tongue.

Nothing was said but Ron grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face to my wife's shaved pussy.

I thought I was going to cum, but I went limp. I felt guilty that I had literally allowed my wife into another man's arms.

"Oh honey,...ahhhh my gosh...ahhh darling....yesss" she was cooing again.

She was trashing about under my tongue ...I could taste the strange and foreign taste of cum leaking out of her

".. yes. Eat me. Suck Ron's cum out of me. Eat your little slut wife's full pussy."

As I ate my wife, I became aware that Liz' was snaking a hand down behind her to fondle stroke Ron's once again hard cock. Ron stepped to the side slightly to allow Liz easy access to his hard tool. Once she had free access she started to stroke his huge shaft. His semi fluccid cock was at least 8.5" and was extremely thick. My wife moaned as she fisted Ron's cock.

I sucked on her pussy as I saw her stomach muscles contract. She was trying to push Ron's cum out of her cunt. It was the most erotic moment of my life when I saw a large glob of cum ooze out of her. There was another moment of decision yet one I felt I had no choice to make. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue under the goop of cum as it flowed into my mouth and I swallowed it.

"...Your ..your pussy looks so stretched and sore." I said as I licked her pussy. Liz grabbed the back of my head and ground her wet snatch against my face. My tongue couldn't move fast enough to catch all the seeping fluid leaking out of her and it smeared all across my face.

"Oh God Yes!" she exclaimed as she was nearing another orgasm. "..oh honey Ron's cock is so huge...ahhh....and he sure knows how to use it."

she held on the Ron's cock and she sucked his cum soaked cock into her mouth. I watched helplessly as my wife's mouth devoured Ron's massive dick. Liz had never put my penis in her mouth after we have had sex. I was humiliated beyond measures. Here I was , cuckolded in my own house, before my very eyes and I had done nothing to prevent it. Not only that, I has watched him cum in my wife and now here I was leaking his cum from her pussy, and listening to my wife gloat about his potent cock while sucking it.

Her thrusts against my face were almost knocking me out. She came in a shutter as she pulled me so close that she buried my nose into her snatch. I had almost lost consciousness when she released me and let me come up for air. I must admit that the smell of her pussy and the taste of the cum really turned me on. I couldn't wait to bury my manhood into her. I believe most of my excitement was because of her excitement and the sense of her unspoken yet prevailing domination. Regardless of what had just transpired before my very eyes I truly wanted her, and strangely I felt I wanted her to fuck Ron again. I had seen something awaken in my wife that I had not dreamed of before.

"..honey lay down on the carpet I want to straddle your mouth. I want to put my pussy over your mouth and let you drink everything out of me." I barely managed to nodd with a lump in my throat.

When I did that she trembled. "Oh yeah, baby. I want you to eat all of Ron's cum out of my cunt."

I laid down on the floor and looked up at her as she got up from the couch and then squatted down over my waiting mouth. "Open wide." she wasn't whispering anymore. There was an edge of strength and command in her tone as she lowered her sloppy cunt to my mouth. It was a surreal moment when I saw the slimy cum starting running out of her and flooding my mouth. I was so caught in the eroticism of the moment I started swallowing all of the Jims and pussy juice running out of her. She started pressing her clit against my nose as she ground her pussy against by mouth, practically smothering me. My cock exploded again, without being touched, spurting cum all over her back and my stomach. Liz started Cumming at the same time.

I thought I caught a movement and when I looked up it was Ron. There was no hiding. In humiliation I watched him smirking at me as his cum flowed from Liz's pussy into my mouth and smeared all over my face. He must have been enjoying the scene too much because he didn't last long in my wife's mouth. I heard him groan and grab Liz's hair while shoving his cock into her throat. He must have cum like a hose because I heard Liz gag. I could hear her trying to swallow hard but it seemed like a bucked of cum spewed out of the corners of her mouth and down her cleavage. It no time large goops of hot cum were dripping down her stomach. In horror I watched as the goops join together and gain momentum downward over her smooth pussy lips and in no time they were deposited all over my lips

Ron withdrew from my wife's mouth and sat back on the couch

After what seemed an eternity Liz raised up and lay down beside me and started licking my lips. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and tasted the cum and pussy juice I had just sucked from her pussy.

"Ron knew you'd stand still for him fucking me. And he knew she would love doing it while you had to hold your dick in your hand." I groaned because I knew she was right. In spite of my churning stomach I was filled with lust at the sight of my sweet wife glowing besides me

She reached down and found my shrinking cock. She wrapped her hand around it and said, "I wish you had fucked me too. I wanted you to feel how wet I was with Ron's cum in me." She was talking very softly now and I could hardly hear her.

I just said, "I, love you, my darling."

"ok you can sleep in the spare bedroom because I have invited Ron to spend the night" She handed me what had remained of her tiny panties and threw it in my face before holding unto Ron's big cock and walking with him upstairs. The last image of them I had was my wife sweet sexy ass swinging sexily as she walked naked side by side with Ron upstairs.

Abehere
Abehere
118 Followers
12