Audit Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
radk
radk
1,363 Followers

I was devastated. I just sat there and sobbed. My life was over. I was never going to be with the love of my life.

"Oh God, oh God, why me?" I murmured to myself over and over and over. Marty got up and brought me a box of tissues and then left me alone to cry. When I looked up minutes later I saw him in the kitchen surrounded by his friends, the little Asian woman had her head on his shoulder. Now I understood what they meant when Mandy and Adrianna told me he had moved on. I was the past and his new Asian girlfriend was his future. I sat and cried until the daylight started to fade.

I composed myself enough to walk through the kitchen and go to the bathroom. I did my face again and put on a brave demeanor before going out. Everybody was standing in the living room talking to Marty. When he saw me he held out an envelope. "This is your part of the sale of the condo and I wrote the URL of the video on the back."

Just like that it was over. My hopes of getting him back were gone. Also gone was the last shred of my self-respect. I had to start my life over but without him.

Marty walked me out to my car. I held his hand one last time and softly said goodbye as I kissed the cheek of the man that I loved, yet destroyed. I opened the car door and stood there for a moment wondering if I had the courage to look back at him one last time. I found enough to turn my head. What I saw ended my life. Marty was standing on the curb with his arm around the waist of the little Asian woman and hers was around his. All in a line behind him were Mandy and Adrianna and the tall redheaded man and the frightening girl with all the piercings. Each one of them had their hand out in front of them with their middle finger extended upward. The message was loud and clear. 'Fuck off!'

Now I totally understood Marty's pain.

The End.

radk
radk
1,363 Followers