Audition

Story Info
Tales of the casting couch.
1.5k words
4.02
151k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

She had been acting since she was eight. Now, ten years later, she was an accomplished thespian with a good portfolio. She knew, however, that turning eighteen meant she would be subjected to things that had not been present when she was too young. She was no virgin, but neither was she a slut.

She had auditioned for three parts since coming to Hollywood six months ago and had run into the infamous 'casting couch' at each one of them. She complained bitterly to her agent and insisted he accompany her to the next audition.

At the next audition, the agent wanted to participate in the casting couch procedure along with the producer. She fired him on the spot and stalked angrily out of the studio.

It took her two weeks to find a good female agent. She recognized that there was a good chance that the new agent was a lesbian (hooray for Hollywood), but she knew it would be easy to fire her too. She didn't need money. She had amassed a fortune during her prior ten years as an actress. She wanted to work.

Finally, in desperation, she called her father. He was a big shot producer with a major TV network. She had not wanted to enlist his aid because she wanted to do it all on her own. Also, she didn't get along very well with him. She hadn't even seen him in two years.

"Daddy, I need your help," she said quietly into the phone.

"What can I do for you Debbi?"

"I can't seem to get a job in this town without becoming somebody's slut!"

"I warned you about Hollywood. Why don't you just take your money and retire?"

"Daddy I'm only eighteen. Decent people don't retire at eighteen. I want to work."

"Okay, hang in there for a little while and I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, daddy."

Debbi Dean called her new agent and fired her. Why take chances? Three weeks later, her daddy called her.

"Honey, I may have a part for you. Can you come to my office? I'll have a gate pass for you."

"Yes, daddy, thank you."

Debbi arrived at the lot and parked in a visitor's space. She took the elevator up to the second floor and walked into daddy's office.

"Hi, baby!" He greeted her.

"Hi daddy. What do you have?"

"I've got a small part in Spain. You would be a model and half the cast would be chasing you."

"Okay. When does it start?"

"Next month. We'll get your passport, visa and shots. Be back here tomorrow at eight in the morning. Now I'll take you to lunch."

"Yes daddy."

The limo swept them away from the lot and downtown to a very posh restaurant. He was greeted warmly by the staff and escorted to a prime seat by the window. Debbi was impressed with they way that he treated the restaurant staff. She didn't remember daddy being this nice to anyone. She did remember how handsome he was. He looked like an actor. He smiled and held her hand across the table.

"I've missed you baby," he said.

"I miss you too daddy. About this job, do I have to audition? I'm tired of saying no and firing agents."

"I'm the only one you'll audition for and I'm sure you'll get the part."

"When is the audition?"

"It has already started. You can stay at the studio today and I'll take you to my house tonight and seal the deal," he smiled.

"Daddy, I may not act like it, but I do love you. You have never let me down."

"I love you too baby. Here's lunch."

She sat next to him in the limo as they drove back to the lot. He held her hand all the way. "Come on up to my office and I'll get someone to show you around."

She followed him to his office and sat in one of the big leather chairs. She closely watched him watching her. She knew she was beautiful and stacked. She was a honey blond, five feet three inches tall with very little body fat. She had nice thirty six C tits and a heart shaped butt.

An assistant appeared and took her on a studio tour. None of it was new to her. She had, literally thousands of hours in studios like this one. They were back in her daddy's office at five o'clock.

"I'll be just a few more minutes and then we'll be on our way."

"What about my car?"

"You can pick it up later or wait until tomorrow."

Hmm. Tomorrow?

They got into the limo again and he took her hand again. She was starting to like it. He gently rubbed her palms and fingers as they zoomed down the road. She looked at him, but he was looking out the window, smiling. The limo took them to a big, big mansion in Bel Aire. "Goodnight Jeff," daddy said to the limo driver and it sped away into the California evening.

"Daddy, how can I get my car? You dismissed the limo driver."

"I've got a couple of cars of my own. I can take you back or you can spend the night. I've got fifteen spare bedrooms."

They sat in the dark by the pool sipping their drinks. "Too bad you don't have a suit," he remarked.

"Yeah, too bad. I could always skinny dip," she giggled.

"No, no. You could give this old man a heart attack!"

"Oh, you're not so old. Besides, I'm your daughter. I'm sure you've seen me in the altogether many times."

"Well, yeah, but you were just a kid then. Now you are a full grown voluptuous woman with all the right equipment."

"Gee, daddy, are you saying you think I'm hot?"

"You know you are hot. You also know you are teasing me. That's a dangerous thing to do to your producer."

"Why daddy, I'm shocked! You wouldn't, would you?"

"If you weren't my daughter, I'd have you stretched out right now gnawing on your pussy."

Debbi's pussy was wet. She suddenly realized that she was getting hot thinking about her daddy. Being an adventurous soul, she remarked, "Well if you want it so bad, why don't you come get it?"

Quick as a cat he was out of his lounger and on top of her. "If you don't mean it, now's the time to stop. In a few minutes, I won't be able to."

"I don't want to stop daddy. I want you. I want you now!" She pulled his lips into hers and jammed her tongue into his mouth. She felt his hands unfastening her dress as he sucked her tongue. She could feel all the little bumps on his tongue as he massaged her mouth. Her hand drifted down to his crotch and seized his cock. He moaned and removed her bra and panties.

She howled like an animal as his lips dropped to her dripping pussy and he started sucking on her vagina. He played with her labia with his tongue. Her hips jumped off the lounger when his lips found her clit. "Take me to bed," she cried.

He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. He removed all of his clothing. As his boxers dropped, she gasped. She had never seen a cock of that size. She reached out and grabbed it, dragging it to her lips. She kissed the head and stuck her tongue into the little hole. She knew that she would never get the whole thing in her mouth, but she gave it a try anyway. She managed half of it before it hit her gag center. Her throat contracted around it and daddy yelled, "Jesus Christ, don't stop!"

She took it out of her mouth. "Put it in me daddy, please, please."

She felt the big blunt head at her entrance. He pressed it into her and she moaned, "Oh yeah."

His cock just kept going deeper and deeper. She had never had anything this far into her. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me hard!" she begged.

With each stroke he got a little deeper. She felt his pubic bone crash into her clit. She came immediately, quivering and shaking. Her passion drove her on to greater lust and she was thrusting into him as hard as she could. Her cunt clamped down on his throbbing cock again and this time as she screamed her release, she felt his hot seed squirting deep into her cunt. He was stiff as a board on top of her bucking mightily as he kept cumming. She had never been this full.

He rolled over and hugged her into him. It was hard to tell where she ended and he started. She was throbbing and crying softly into his chest. "Oh, daddy, that was so good. Fuck Spain! I want to stay with you!"

"I have been hoping that you would do that for years," he said. "We'll move you in tomorrow."

"Does that mean I flunked the audition daddy?"

"No, it means you've won my soul!"

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers