Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers

Oh... shit...

"You're doing great, Penny," Bruce called out. "Don't stop now."

Johnny smiled down at me and pushed forward. His cock pushed at my opening. Was he going to push it in, or was this just part of the camera fakery? I wasn't sure, so I played along. I raised my hips and bucked my aching pussy up at him. Mark would freak if he saw this. I'll need to fuck him good tonight, for sure. There was no way I'd be able to sleep being so hot and needy all day. I gasped raggedly, trying feverishly to allow his cock to scratch my itch.

Johnny's cock popped into my lips down there. Oh shit, the head of his cock was inside me. Barry slapped my cheek again and I sucked him down while I was trying to sort through all this. Barry stroked my hair and tits. His hands sent jolts from my nipples down to my aching pussy. I really needed to be fucked, this was maddening. If I made it through this, I could make it through any audition.

Johnny's cock stretched my pussy wide open. Damn, he wasn't wearing a condom, either, but it felt so good. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Johnny gave a strong push and my back squirmed as his cock stretched me out. He grunted with the effort and pulled back, allowing my pussy lips to adjust around his pole.

"Uuhhnn..." My voice escaped me as I released Barry's cock and pulled on Johnny's hips to help him enter me. Shit, I couldn't be bothered to think through this. I needed to be fucked. I groaned out loud as I slowly stretched and took in Johnny's wide cock.

I could hear everyone murmuring approval. I was doing good.

Johnny rested his hips against mine and I realized I had fit it all in me. Wow. I was really doing this. I kept gripping Johnny's hips as he began thrusting. I felt so full, I thought I would rip. But at the same time, I felt like that insistent itch was getting scratched. I fucked Johnny back as he grunted on me. I let go and got into the fuck, thinking that they wouldn't know that I wasn't acting for the camera. The itch was demanding, and I was going to take advantage of the situation to get it scratched.

When he pulled out, I wanted to cry. I suddenly felt alone for a brief instant. I needed him back in me. But he knelt by me as Barry pulled me up. What was going on? Barry laid down and pulled me over to him, motioning to his erect cock. Johnny helped me straddle the slender black waist.

Oh.

I gripped Barry's cock and rubbed it over my clit. That felt so good, so nasty. Barry's hips pushed up and the head pushed at my stretched opening.

Yeah, good idea. Let's just refill that very wet hole.

I sank down on his long black cock and felt it slide into me so smoothly. Johnny had stretched me out, so Barry's cock felt a lot better. I fucked up and down on him. Johnny stuck his cock near me and I gripped it, stroking while I rode hard on Barry. I rotated my hips down onto the handsome black man and the cheers in the studio sounded great.

I was getting a very bad itch taken care of. I could never admit this to anyone, ever. I wasn't a whore, and hoped I wouldn't feel like one after. Was all this part of the audition? Probably not. We probably all lost control and just went at it. I wondered how many other auditions spun out of control?

Barry pushed me off and rolled me onto my back. He crawled between my legs and gently slid his cock back into me.

"Ohhhhh... yessss..." That came from me? Wow, I wasn't even aware I was making so much noise.

Barry hit bottom and I wrapped my legs around his hips. I didn't want him to stop fucking me. Johnny slapped my cheek with his cock and I turned to suck it in. The sensation of a cock sliding in and out of my pussy and one sliding in and out of my mouth was weird. Very different, and although I knew I shouldn't be doing this, it was interesting. Yes, it felt good, too. In the back of my head, though, I felt the shame of feeling pleasure for such a lewd act. I felt guilty for enjoying it.

Barry stroked faster in me and his muscles started to clench. Shit! Was he going to come? He wasn't wearing a condom! Barry cried out and I felt the first squirts of sperm enter way up inside me. He pulled out slowly as he jerked. His cock came out and it was still squirting. Long thin ropes of sperm rhythmically shot out of his cock onto my belly, and then he just slid it back into me while he was still squirting. More sperm flooded into me.

"Mmmm yesss..." That was me again? I felt like such a whore. Did whores always feel this good? I realized I didn't care if he fucked me, if he filled me with a gallon of sperm; I couldn't have children, anyway.

Johnny grunted suddenly when he saw Barry squirting sperm all over me and his cock erupted in my mouth a few seconds later. I tried to swallow it all, but I wasn't very good at it. I never had been. Sperm bubbled up and out of my lips.

Gah, what a mess. There was sperm everywhere. But the whole studio was cheering wildly.

I'm not sure what the outcome of all that was. According to a copy of the papers I had signed, if my audition was used for production, I would be receiving a check. Apparently, it was a casting couch audition, a sex show, and I just went right along with it all. The papers even mention the possibility of further work, but I'm not sure how to approach that. There's no way I could tell Mark about any of it. Having now done one already, was there any reason not to do another?

Yeah, I went home that night and fucked my hubbie. I still had Barry's sperm leaking out of me and Mark asked me what had got me so excited. I just told him I needed to be fucked.

Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers
12