Audrey & Judy & Pete Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3Pete
3Pete
9 Followers

As Pete nuzzled Judy's neck and tongued her ear, he began sliding his cock rhythmically in between her moist cunt lips.

Judy whispered to Audrey, "Take hold of his cock and put it in me."

Audrey grasped his hot meat and slid her thumb around the slit, rubbing Pete's flowing juice all over the big sensitive head. Then Audrey caressed Judy's open lips, spreading the slippery goo, making her pussy ready. Judy tilted her hips, adjusting her cunt to fit the cock, and Audrey slipped the head easily into Judy's humid twat. Audrey's fingers continued to tease both the hard cock and the soft stretched pussy.

"Oh, Audrey! Your fingers feel so great on my cock," murmured Pete. "Too great! I've never been so excited in my life! I love you both so much!"

Judy groaned and pulled Audrey even closer, pressing their jutting breasts together. Audrey continued teasing Judy's pussy with her fingers, massaging the clit relentlessly. So Judy reached under Audrey's gown and returned the favor as Pete began thrusting earnestly into her cunt. Pete reached over both heaving bodies, grasped Audrey's big luscious ass and pulled them all tighter together. The girls' legs intertwined, and with their free hands, they played with each other's full, swollen breasts. The moans became louder and more urgent, and suddenly, Judy went rigid and began coming, at the same time devouring Audrey's mouth.

"UUNNNNGGHHH!"

Pete cried out, "I can't hold out any longer!" and with a loud groan, his cock spurted deep into Judy's spasming cunt.

"OOHHH, GOD!" he cried. "I came so fast! It's so GOOODD!!"

After a few minutes of hugging and kissing, Audrey rolled onto her back. Pete moved away and clambered over Judy, spread Audrey's lovely legs and lay down between them, his face caressing her silky thighs.

"Audrey, you gorgeous Vixen!" he said with a shaky laugh. "Touching you and holding you while I fucked Judy was fantastic. Now you're gonna get yours! I'm going to eat your beautiful cunt. I'll bet it's every bit as delicious as Judy's!"

Meanwhile, Judy slipped Audrey's gown over her head and began to caress and kiss her heaving breasts.

"Oh, God!" murmured Audrey, "I feel so loved by you two wonderful people."

Pete's mouth feasted on Audrey's beautiful pussy while his fingers played teasingly with her erect clit.

Suddenly, Audrey pulled her sister's head away from her breasts, crying, "Oh, I'm going to come already!!"

And she plastered her mouth to Judy's, pressed her strong thighs tightly around Pete's head and groaned loudly as her body stiffened in orgasm.

"UUUMMMM!!"

Pete quickly climbed up on Audrey and his mouth joined the two girls' as all three kissed fervently. Then Judy left the two of them to suck tongues while she moved down on the bed, grasped Pete's erect cock and rubbed it torturously against Audrey's hot pussy and clit.

Audrey tore her mouth from Pete and screamed softly, "I'm coming again! Already!

COMMMMIINNGGG so HAARRDDD!!"

Judy inserted Pete's big cock into Audrey's spasming cunt. He drove it all the way in one hard thrust and then began fucking her energetically. Meanwhile, Judy returned to licking and sucking one of Audrey's thrusting tits, and began sliding two fingers in and out of her own moist cunt.

Pete tore his mouth from Audrey's and cried out, "I can't hold it any longer!" and pulled his throbbing cock out.

But Audrey screamed, "NO!! PUT IT BACK IN!! I'm still on the pill! I want you to come in me!!"

And she mashed her mouth to his again as Pete reinserted his throbbing prick into her tight cunt. Pete resumed his fucking, and Judy joined her mouth to theirs, her fingers now mauling her own rigid clit. As the love cries grew louder and more frantic, Audrey began coming just as Pete's cock erupted. In just seconds, Judy joined them, with three fingers pressed into her spasming twat.

All three continued to groan and kiss fervently for another few minutes, their chests heaving, their arms wrapped tightly around each other, murmuring love sounds. Finally, Pete moved off Audrey and laid on his back opposite from Judy.

"Oh, Lord! That was marvelous!" said Audrey.

"And there's even more to come, if you'll pardon the pun," giggled Judy. "But first, this calls for a celebration. I'll be back in a flash." And she got up from the bed, slipped on her gown and went off to the kitchen.

Audrey turned toward Pete and said, "Pete, how can I ever thank you for all you've done for me since Jack died?"

"You've just thanked me wonderfully! Of course, if you're even more grateful, additional thanks will be accepted with great pleasure!" And he kissed her full on the lips and gently caressed one luscious breast.

"Uummm," murmured Audrey. "I still feel I owe you lots more. I'll probably never be able to repay you completely," she said with a chuckle.

"I hope not," said Pete. "Audrey, you're a real doll. And a fantastic fuck. It was marvelous sexing it up with you and Judy. I hope we do it again and again." And they kissed fervently.

Just then, Judy bounced back into the room. "Hey, you two. No fair starting without me! Come on. Sit up and let's drink to a new and wonderful relationship."

Judy poured the ice cold wine into three glasses, handed one to each of her two lovers, and sat on the bed beside her twin.

"Here's to the marvelous sex we just had."

"And to lots more to come. Oh, there's that word again!" Audrey laughed.

"I'll drink to that, and to the two loveliest and sexiest women in the world," said Pete. "How lucky can a guy get?"

As they sipped their wine, Judy said, "Seriously, that was the most wonderful sex in my whole life. And I want it to happen over and over. I love you both so very much. You're both such beautiful and sexy people. Pete, won't you take Audrey as a second wife? A husband pro tem, so to speak. At least until she finds herself another man?"

"I'd be honored and pleased beyond words."

"But Pete's so wonderful and such a great stud, why would I ever want another man?" said Audrey with a sly smile.

"We won't push you. We'll just let whatever happens, happen," replied Judy.

She drained her glass and said, "Now let's get back to where we left off. Audrey, honey, our man looks rather limp. Let's see if we can't revive him real quick!"

FOUR

Judy removed her gown and pushed Pete onto his back. She knelt beside him, took his cock in hand and teased it with her soft heavy tits. Audrey knelt beside her sister, and fondled his swelling cock and Judy's super tits with tender loving hands. Then together they licked his cock with their hot tongues and finally kissed and sucked it hungrily.

Pete groaned "Ohhh, you two will drive me crazy!"

Then he reached down and began to caress Audrey's satiny breasts with one hand, and the other he ran lovingly over her gorgeous upturned ass. His hand slid down the crack and played with the moist heat of her open pussy. Soon he had two fingers inside and was teasing her clit, too. Audrey moaned with pleasure.

By this time, his cock was fully erect and the sisters were mouthing and sucking it earnestly, fighting for the head. Pete tugged at Audrey's thigh, pulling her toward him.

"C'm'ere Audrey. I want to taste your delicious pussy again!"

"Oh, yeah! You really know how to make love to a girl's pussy, Pete!"

Then she lifted her right leg up over his head and carefully lowered her pussy to his waiting mouth. Audrey released his cock to her sister, but leaned over, tugging at Judy's legs and reaching for her thighs.

"Judy, I want to eat your pussy while Pete's eating mine!"

Judy kept sucking lovingly on Pete's cock as she turned on her side and spread her long legs invitingly. Both Pete and Audrey turned onto their sides, too, being careful to keep her hot cunt tight to Pete's devouring mouth. Audrey completed the torrid triangle by hungrily feasting on Judy's delicious pussy.

Pete's tongue swirled all around Audrey's pussy and he rubbed her erect clit with moist fingers. Audrey did the same to Judy's flowing cunt and throbbing clit, while Judy continued to tongue and suck voraciously on Pete's hard cock. Soft satiny thighs slid lovingly over warm cheeks. The girls' moans became louder and more frantic, and soon they both cried aloud as their lovely bodies stiffened in orgasm.

"UUNNNNGGGHHH!!"

"OOOOHHHHHHH!!"

As all three continued their frantic feasting, Audrey cried, "Oohhh, my God! I'M COMING AGAIN!!" and her sister followed a few seconds later, groaning loudly.

Pete tore his mouth from Audrey's flowing cunt and cried, "Judy, Darling, I don't want to come in your mouth! Sit on my cock and let me come inside your hot cunt!"

Judy released his prick, Pete turned onto his back again, pulling Audrey with him. He looked up at her gaping channel and saw her clitoris twitching, bathed in her flowing juices. His tongue licked her clit button lovingly, feeling the teardrop shape and wrapping all the way around it, expertly embracing it.

Judy clambered over his hips, facing Audrey, lowered her ass and guided his thick prick between her wet pussy lips. She shivered as he entered her.

"God . . . . that feels good . . . . ," she sighed, eyes half closed.

"Yeah," Pete mumbled into Audrey's pussy. "Oh, yeah!!"

He felt Judy's ass rubbing against his upper thighs as she ground down on him, sending his cock all the way up into her cunt. To the hilt. She rose and lowered slowly, reveling in the sensation going through her loins.

Audrey was now moving her ass feverishly and mashing her cunt down and back on Pete's face, rubbing her erect clit on his mouth. She reached for her sister and they played with one another's tits, kneading the stiff nipples between thumb and forefinger. They French kissed and sucked on each other's tongue.

"Isn't this incredible?" Judy whispered.

"Fantastic!" Audrey replied.

Judy thrust downward to rub her clit on Pete's pubic bone, and Audrey did the same to his mouth and chin. Pete's hands roamed all over the beautiful tits and asses of those two gorgeous sisters and he thrust hard upwards with his hips as Judy pushed down. All three were moaning loudly, in mounting intensity.

Suddenly, Judy cried out, her face grimacing with emotion. She threw her head back, gritted her teeth and sobbed, "UUNNNHHH!" her entire body trembling convulsively. As she climaxed, it felt like a fire shooting up her cunt passage.

When Pete's tongue left Audrey's hot cunt and returned to rasp against her turgid clit, she also came hard, cunt juice gushing out all over Pete's face.

Audrey pulled her mouth from Judy's tits and screamed, "I'M COMING AGAIN!! Oh, God! It's so gooodd!!"

She leaned forward and Judy took her in her arms, her hands running up and down Audrey's sweaty back.

"Feel good?" Judy whispered in her ear.

"Jesus, yes. . . oohhh God! I can't begin to tell you how good . . . . Never this good before. Never!"

"Feel it . . . ." Judy whimpered, another orgasm building up inside her. "Feel every bit of pleasure." She ran her fingers over Audrey's tits and then down her belly to her cunt, and lowered her mouth to her sister's breasts, sucking hard to intensify their orgasms.

She saw Pete's tongue slipping in and out of Audrey's luscious cunt. It made her fuck even harder, pounding down on him and sending his cock deeper inside her. Judy could feel that Pete was near climaxing himself. His cock was sending out tremendous pulsations.

Then Judy cried, "Oh, Pete, Darling, I'm going to come again! Come with me! NOW! RIGHT NOWWW!!" And she stiffened and pulling Audrey tightly to her; they kissed fervently, their breasts pressing hard together.

Pete couldn't answer with his mouth full of succulent pussy, but he let out a muffled cry, most of which was lost inside Audrey's cunt. He humped hard up against Judy, driving deep into her creamy cunt and at the same time giving her clit maximum pressure. They fucked furiously, racing against time.

Then he stiffened and spurted strongly up into Judy's spasming cunt. Judy was showering his upper thighs with her pussy juices. He arched his back, nearly throwing Judy off. He dug his fingers into Audrey's ass and stopped tonguing her as he shouted with pleasure, "Oh, wonderful! I can't stop comming!! I'M DYING!! Oohhhh!"

(The French call it Le petite mort!)

He thought he would pass out, bathed in wonderful thrilling sensations. The girls continued to moan and kiss each other fervently, thrusting their bodies down onto Pete. Audrey pressed his head forcefully into the mattress, rubbing her tingling clit on his face, sobbing loudly into her sister's devouring mouth as another orgasm washed over her.

After a while, Audrey rose up off Pete, turned around and snuggled up against his side, hugging him tightly to her and caressing Judy, too. Judy lowered herself down onto Pete, her sweaty breasts pressing firmly against his chest. He continued to caress each of them lovingly, and licked softly at Judy's lips.

After several minutes, they moved apart and lay on their backs, with Pete in the middle. They continued caressing each other, whispering words of love. Shortly, they all dozed off.

3Pete
3Pete
9 Followers
12