Audrey Has Her Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It reminded me of you," she said huskily as she turned it on and let it buzz for a minute. Then Audrey pressed it against her pussy and closed her eyes. It sent shivers up and down her body at that very first contact. His eyes watched as she pushed it over her clit and shivered again as she groaned. Audrey opened her eyes and stared at her lover as she rubbed it over her own pussy. Then she took the vibrator and pushed it between her labia and into her pussy, moaning at the sensations it caused inside her. Spreading her legs wider so he could see her depravity, her hand shoved it deeper into her own cunt. Her free hand both held her pussy lips open and pressed on her clit, creating even more sensations. She glanced down to see Willis' dick was growing hard in his hand.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked between her own moans and deep breaths.

"Yes I do," he said with feeling.

"Am I your slut?"

"You are my slut," he breathed. "And I love my slut."

"Please fuck your slut," she moaned. "My pussy needs you again...but don't cum yet. I want more."

He nodded and slid across the bed with his hard cock ready. The woman opened her thick legs to her younger lover and pulled the vibrator out. Willis slid his cock smoothly into his slut's cunt, and her natural lube made his cock plummet all the way to his balls. He moaned as he paused to enjoy the feeling of her tightness. Audrey slid under him and pushed down, rolling her hips up to drive his cock up against that sensitive spot she had found with the vibrator.

"Oh yes..." she moaned softly. The vibrator slipped out of her hand and hummed softly on the bed as he pushed deep into her softness again and again. She stared up at him as he grabbed her ass and started pounding his body into hers. She was remotely conscious of her breasts bouncing around on her chest as he fucked her harder and harder. She grabbed one of her own breasts in her hand and squeezed the nipple, which was just enough to take her over the edge to her first orgasm. She pressed up against his thrusting and moaned as the orgasm took her body quietly.

"OhGod, OhGod, OhGod" she hissed as he pumped right through her orgasm. "That's sooo good ...fuck your slut...fuck me."

He stopped pumping and just held his position, desperately holding his own orgasm back.

"Yesss, she purred as she caressed him. "Just be still and let it pass." She waited without moving until he relaxed.

"I need to tell you something," she said as she touched his face. "The time we spent apart made me realize what you mean to me. I think I have fallen in love with you. I know that you have given me sexual thrills I never even thought existed. I need to give you one more pleasure in return. And this will be the time because I know you will last forever. I need to be your total slut. I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"You do know that good girls don't like that?" He said teasingly, gently pumping his cock into her.

"But I am no longer a good girl," Audrey answered him. "I am YOUR slut and I need to give you the hottest, most submissive orgasm I can." She took a deep breath. "Let me up and I will turn over so you can lube me."

Willis nodded and pulled out of her so she could turn over. She pushed her ass up toward him.

"Just use my pussy juice to..." she started to say but he interrupted her when he started kissing her butt cheeks and then started to lick his way towards her asshole.

"Oh...God...you pervert...good...oh...God." she moaned at this sensation. Willis licked her soft ass greedily and she felt him slide his tongue around her asshole. He left it to start licking at the area between her pussy and her ass, cleaning the pussy juices that covered the area and then worked his way back towards her sphincter.

"You like my ass?" Audrey asked as she wiggled it a little.

"I love it," he answered as he continued licking. "I wanted your ass...since I first met you." He sent his tongue over her asshole again and licked. "I want....every inch...of you." Audrey reached back and pulled her ass cheek aside to allow him more space and was rewarded as he finally slipped his tongue into her tight little hole. He grunted and pushed it in further.

"Oh Willis," she moaned as the soft warmth of his tongue pleasured her back end. Lowering her head to the bed, she pushed back to let him fuck her ass with his tongue. He wiggled his head back and forth as he pressed in and drove his tongue as deep into her delicious ass ahs he could. Never had Audrey experienced this before and her bowels were developing a hunger similar to her pussy.

So focused on what he was doing to her ass was she that when he slid two fingers into her dripping pussy, she exploded in another orgasm. This anal-oral orgasm was so new to her and so delectable, all she could do was grunt and moan as her body shivered in ecstasy. He pulled his head back and re-positioned his body behind her while she was still shaking.

Willis grabbed his hard cock and shoved it completely into her throbbing pussy. As soon as he was buried to the root, he licked his thumb and pressed it against her already wet asshole. He felt her muscles relax to the pressure and eased his thumb into her ass as he gently pumped against her with his hips. She moaned as she felt the thick intruder in her ass.

"I'm ready," she hissed.

Pulling out his thumb, Willis backed his hard cock out of her pussy and pressed it against Audrey's wet asshole. He pushed down on it a bit and felt her sphincter start to ease open. Feeling her tense as his cock stretched the opening wide, he gave a quick thrust to get it past the opening.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked in concern.

"Just a bit," she answered. "Take it nice and easy for now." Willis established a very slow pumping motion, easing his cock deeper into her ass with every forward thrust. The tightness was totally amazing and he resisted the desire to pound through to his own orgasm.

Audrey felt every fraction of an inch as he slid more and more of his cock into her bowels. As he pushed firmly and slowly, it seemed like there was no end to it. It seemed so big in her ass she was concerned that she could not take the whole thing. There was an extra stretch inside her that made her flinch and it felt like he had reached the limit of her ass. She twisted her head to look back at him.

"Is it all in?" she asked with a shuddering breath.

He shook his head, "There's still another inch or more. Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head in the negative but groaned as she pushed back, trying to push more inside her. She so much wanted him all inside her, to feel his balls against her ass. She pulled back as she hit a pain threshold.

"Just a little more," he replied. "Want me to keep going?"

"I want all of it," she sobbed. "I just don't know if I can. Wait a moment."

Breathing deeply, she tried to relax enough to take it all. Spotting the vibrator laying on the bed, she scooped it up in her hand and applied it to her pussy and clit. The vibrations hit her clit and send a pre-orgasmic convulsion through her body.

Willis felt the convulsion and the muscles gripping his cock relaxed. Gripping her hips tightly, he pushed forward again and Audrey felt his dick press in further and deeper. There was a sharp spark of pain from her bowels but then she felt his hip press against her ass. The mixture of pain, pressure, and pleasure filled her body and sent shivers up and down her spine as her muscles clamped down on the thick intruder to her butt.

"That's it baby," she grunted. "Be still a minute...just keep it in there." She pressed the vibrator against her clit again and let the waves of pleasure push back the pain and tension. Willis caressed her back, afraid to move lest the incredible tightness on his cock cause him to blow his wad early. He started to feel the vibration from her dildo as she pressed it harder against herself.

"I can feel that," he warned. "You may not want to do that too much."

"I just need time to adjust," she groaned, dropping the dildo back on the bed. "It's so big and so deep." She wiggled her ass slowly, loosening the muscles wrapped around his wonderful shaft. Her bowel muscles clenched and relaxed as she shifted herself around his cock. Moving back and forth against him now, she felt the pain go away and the desire kick in. Felling the gentle back and forth motion, he started to slowly work opposite her.

"Yesss..." she hissed. "Just like that." Holding her hips tightly, he pulled his cock slowly back until the tip locked against her tight sphincter. Willis paused and then very slowly pushed the entire length in. The incredibly slow push in allowed her to feel every point of friction as it filed her to capacity. Then the void formed again as he pulled back and made her ache with the need to be filled all over again.

"Oh God," she moaned. After a deep breath, she leaned down a little and grabbed the bed firmly. "Fuck me," she whimpered. "Fuck my ass."

Willis drove his cock into her, filling the void like she wanted. It was so very tight that he feared going too fast already. Then it seemed easier to press in and out as her ass started to lubricate itself. Groaning because he felt her squeezing his cock tightly in her ass, he pulled back again, almost pulling out. Gripping her hips and ass in his large hands, he pumped forward and down, again.

"Oh fuck!" the woman yelled. His balls were against her ass each time he thrust forward, and then he would pull back again until he was almost out. Lowering herself further, she laid her chest on the pillow below, freeing her hands. She braced on hand against the head board while the other explored her dripping pussy, first sliding in and out of her cunt, then rubbed over her swollen clit.

"mmmm...mmmm" was all that could be heard now as she moaned into the pillow. Willis grunted as he pumped her ass, each thrust getting harder and faster. The increasing pace drove Audrey wild beneath him as she felt her ass perfectly penetrated. She started humping back at him harder, moaning and crying as she shamefully fucked her stretched, tingling asshole onto his cock. Willis looked down and watched as he pulled out slowly, then rammed his prick back into her bowels. Then he settled into a hard, fast rhythm, slamming his prick in and out of his lover's hungry, horny little anus.

"Fuck my ass, fuck my horny ass!" Audrey pleaded, muffled though it was by the pillow. With her own fingers fucking her pussy in a frenzy, she focused on the pounding her

asshole was getting from his cock. "Oh...shit...please...harder!"

Willis was trying to do as she asked, ramming his cock up her butt as hard and fast as he could. The thick prick seemed to swell even stiffer, and Audrey felt that her hung boss would soon be spraying her bowels with another load of cum. The thought of his cum in her ass was the trigger as the orgasm burst deep inside her, making her pussy flow juices onto her fingers while her asshole spasmodically griped around Willis's pumping shaft. Audrey's shrieks were muffled into the pillow, but the shameful pleasure she was feeling was obvious from the wild gyrations of her body.

Willis kept ass-fucking as hard as he could, ramming her through the peak of her cum with an iron grip on her hips. Then he pulled hard against her soft ass, slamming his prick as far up her stretched asshole as it would go. With a howl, the white cock juice spewed out of his hard-on, flooding his older lover's asshole with hot sticky cum. Audrey felt the shaft twitch inside her ass as the creamy load filled her ravished bowel, helping to satisfy the hunger of her ass.

"OhGodOhGodOhGod!" she shouted into the pillow as another wave of orgasm wracked her whole body. Flexing her sphincter muscles around the cum-squirting cock inside her, she milked it of every last drop. She heard him grunting with effort as she felt him thrust his cock into her fully. The semen squirting from her lover's balls seemed to gush for several seconds before he stopped twitching and relaxed. Audrey could feel Willis's cock begin to shrink inside her ass and as he relaxed, she felt him slowly let his weight down onto her.

"My God, woman," he moaned. "That was incredible. I hope I did not hurt you."

"I don't think so," she said as he kissed her neck. He eased back and his cock squeezed out of her ass." As it did, it left a drop of brown tinged cum on her ass, a hint of what was contained within.

"I think I may need to clean up," she laughed softly.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled as he lay back on the bed.

"That's okay, Baby," she murmured, knowing he was drifting off to sleep, "I'll go down and fix us some lunch."

"Okay," he mumbled sleepily.

She grabbed the robe she had dropped earlier and held it between her legs to catch any leaking juices as she walked gingerly to her bathroom and closed the door. Stepping in to the tub, she turned the water on and used a washcloth to leisurely rinse her body of sweat and cum. It seemed there were dried body fluids all over her body. Using a towel, she rubbed herself dry. She proceeded to do her normal morning caretaking, brushing her teeth and hair and fixing her make-up, even though it was no longer morning.

Satisfied with her face and hair, she moved through the bedroom into her closet, closing the door behind her. She pulled one of the drawers of her dresser open and searched through the bras in the drawer. She finally found a thin, old bra that she had saved because it was so soft. Putting it on, she hoisted each of her breasts into the cups and adjusted them until the sheer fabric contained each tit, although it was a strain. With a smile, she looked in the mirror to see how firm and soft her amble bust looked, swaying as she moved. Turning and looking through one side of the closet, she found a white summer dress that would flow over her curves but she could wear with nothing underneath. She pulled it over her head and smoothed over her body. The neck line was a perfect match for the bra, just barely covering the cloth of the bra.

She reached down and grabbed a pair of wedge heeled sandals and slipped them on her feet. Stepping in front of the mirror, Audrey took one more look at her reflection. The sandals lifted her ass and lengthened her legs, making what she considered her too-large behind and slightly thick lower belly much less noticeable than her full bust. Audrey quietly stepped back into the bedroom and saw that Willis was sleeping peacefully then eased out of her bedroom and down the hall. Heading down the stairs, she loved the way the soft fabric of summer dress rubbed against her naked body underneath. She walked from the bottom of the stairs into the kitchen and began preparing a late lunch.

Willis awoke to find her gone from the room. Moving to the bathroom, he emptied his bladder with an exaggerated sigh, then used a washcloth to clean entire genital area. He thought about dressing but figured it would be a waste of effort, so moved down the stairs totally naked. She was in the kitchen with her back towards him, and he paused at the door to admire how her simple white summer dress clung to her curvaceous body. She was right in front of the window and the light shown through the translucent fabric and outlined her graceful curves.

It was obvious she was not aware of his presence so he moved up behind her silently. In one smooth movement he reached around and cupped her heavy breasts through the soft fabric and pulled her against his body. His thick shaft settled comfortably against the cloth-covered valley between the soft globes of her wonderful ass.

Audrey started at the unexpected contact but then relaxed and pressed her mature body back against her lover's body. The first purr of pleasure gave way to a gasp of pleasure as his hands began to squeeze and massage the heavy globes of her breasts. Her body responded without thought, unconsciously pushing her body against his, her fabric covered ass grinding against his growing manhood.

"Haven't you had enough yet?" She groaned softly with barely controlled desire.

"I could never get enough of you," he whispered in her ear before kissing her neck. The contact of his lips on her sensitive neck sent shivers of pleasure throughout her body.

"Never?" she questioned with a soft, shaky voice.

"Ever," he answered. She thrilled at this, even though she knew better that to totally believe promises made during sex. Willis moved his hands to her shoulders and gently bent her over cold, granite countertop until her breasts rested on it. He reached down and pulled up the white fabric of the dress exposing the soft flesh of her exquisitely rounded butt to his hungry eyes and roaming hands.

She wiggled her hips and ass as his hands caressed her backside, touched the soft skin and sending more shivers throughout her body. When his fingers moved lower, he slowly traced a torturous finger across the wet and swollen lips of her luscious pussy which caused her to quiver and spread her legs wider to allow easier access for her lover.

With a quick movement, Willis reached down and slid his substantial cock smoothly into the delightful, squishy wetness of her pussy. Closing her eyes, Audrey enjoyed the first fantastic moment of being filled by him once again and the indescribable sensations it caused in her body. When his wonderful cock began to move in and out of her, she groaned loudly. Willis started slowly, trying to pace himself at first, but the feeling of her pussy wrapped tightly around his shaft was too great and he began to move with then with increasing power and speed. The mature body in front of him responded in complete synchronization, matching his every thrust. Her fine-looking ass pushed back to meet his hips every time causing his balls to slap up against her while their combined motion made sucking, squishy sounds. She felt the cool granite against her loosely contained, ample breasts as they slide around in response to the motions of her body. Although it seemed ages ago, Willis continued the conversation of a few moments ago.

"Tell me what YOU want," he grunted out between his pants for air.

"I want you," she cried against the counter. "I want...your cock...in me...all the time. Fuck my mouth...my pussy...my ass. Just...don't...stop...ever!" Each word seemed to come from deep inside her, driven out of her by his pounding. Willis started stroking long and hard, making the woman bare down and shudder as he started ramming his cock into the grip of her clinging pleasure hole. At each thrust, it was all the way inside her, completely buried to the root with his pubic hair against her asshole. Audrey had never felt so full of cock as she did with her boss.

Audrey's pussy began to spasm now, sucking on the probing stiff shaft that was the full measure of his manhood. The total freedom she felt with her lover was truly apparent as she let the wonton desire become more apparent. Reaching out to brace herself against the backsplash, she started humping her ass back at him like a bitch in heat, frantically fucking her throbbing pussy onto his cock.

"Fuck me, honey!" she ordered him. "Fuck me now!"

Willis pulled back until only the distended rim of his cockhead pulled at her pussy lips. He shuddered too as he speared every bit of his shaft deep into her pussy again. At this point Audrey was moving like a sex-starved animal, her heavy tits rubbing and quivering across the kitchen counter as she pounded her pussy back onto her boss's prick. Willis matched her rhythm thrust for thrust, forcing his cock deep into her hungry cunt.

"That's right...Willis...fuck me...hard as...you can!" Audrey had no care for the lady she used to be as she became the slut she wanted to be; for him. She reached one hand down between her legs and caressed his balls and her clit at the same time. The touch made her pussy spasm uncontrollably around his cock.