Audrey My Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I eased my cock out again and then back in. Then grabbing her hips, we started to fuck doggy style. Slowly at first, but speeding up. She had a hand between her legs rubbing her clit and moaning and put my hand on hers and started to rub harder. She would push back against my cock with each of my thrusts. Then suddenly I felt her pussy walls tighten against my cock as I continued to fuck her from behind and she let out a long moan "oh god...I'm cumming Mr. smith ..."

Her pussy was even tighter while she came, and I realized I would be cumming too, and for a second I wondered what I should do.

"Oh fuck...Katie; I'm gonna cum ...where?"

And she answered with heavy breathing "I'm on the pill" And with that, I thrust my cock hard into her pussy, and exploded my load into her young vagina.

I thought I would pass out. It was very strong and I had to hold for a good few seconds. I could feel my cock pump out its load over and over again. Some of the cum oozing out and starting to run down her legs. I eased myself on top of her, kissed her neck a few times and her back. Then slowly, I pulled my cock out of her.

I looked at her bent over still, her pussy, crotch, ass, were all wet and sticky from our juices. Finally, she turned around and faced me. She was slowly catching her breath like me and we were both rather covered in sweat. I didn't know what to say. She looked at me and smiled. "Wow, mar. smith. That was amazing."

"You're telling me?"

"No I mean, I've never fucked like that before"

"I can't recall either."

She bent over took my hanging cock in her mouth and sucked the juices off of it. "I love your cock. I love the way it feels inside me. They way you move it, and fuck me." I felt flattered and blushing.

"Katie my dear, your pussy is incredible. The way it feels, its tightness. I can't remember the last time my cock felt so good."

It was really weird talking like that with my daughter's 19 year old friend; not to mention the fact that were both sitting there naked after having fucked like crazy. Finally she got up. She picked up her robe and thong.

"Well, I guess that will certainly cure any insomnia anyone ever has. I'm gonna go take a shower, and then try and get some sleep. Hopefully we didn't wake Audrey. Good nite!" and with a wink and smile her nude form quickly walked across the room and up the stairs. I sat there, and tried to understand what had just happened. And then realizing that it's best not to do that, and just enjoy the moment, picked up my robe and headed for my bedroom.

12