Audrey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...Oh...ohhhh!" she moaned quietly as her body squirmed with her first orgasm. It had come as a surprise to her, so long had she been without this kind of loving attention. As she tried to catch her breath, Willis kicked off his shoes and shed his clothes. They were now both nude and Willis's hard cock stood out from his groin, demanding entry into the cavity where his mouth had been. Yet this night had to about Audrey's pleasure...about restoring her value and showing that she was desirable as a woman.

He moved back onto the bed, this time lifting her legs to open the access to her wet pussy even more. With her legs slung over his shoulders, he moved forward and took advantage of the exposed and wet entrance to her vagina. Starting by licking and sucking on her labia, he pleasured her with his mouth. As she responded with moans, he spread her lips with two fingers and pushed his tongue deep into her vagina, licking out her sweet pussy juice and consuming it. The juice was its own aphrodisiac and each taste made him desire even more.

When Willis's mouth moved back to her clitoris, she reached down and grabbed his hair trying to force his head deeper into her pussy. Her moans and groans were getting louder and Willis was glad that his neighbor was working nights this month. Then her next climax washed over her and she rolled her head back and forth on the pillow as her body shook and squirmed so violently that the bed shook.


Audrey grabbed a second pillow and held it to her face as she screamed into it. Her strong legs clamped around his head so tight that he began to think his ears would get crushed. Suddenly her legs spread wide and she grabbed his head and rammed her pussy against his face.

"Oh God!" she screamed as it seemed like she tried to force his whole head deeper into her. Willis struggled to continue to stimulate her clit as her a huge orgasm crashed through every fiber of her body. It became too much for her.

"No! Please! No more," she yelled. She pushed him away and clenched her legs closed, like she could contain the waves of pleasure within her body. The spasms of orgasm were so intense as to be painful. Audrey rolled away from him and lay there shaking, trying to catch her breath.

Willis was amazed as she lay there panting with her body quivering like a wounded animal. Though his experience was not vast, he had never seen an orgasm completely consume someone like this. He moved up to her and tried to calm her down by caressing her skin, but found it was incredibly hot to the touch. Audrey also reacted to the gentle touch, flinching and moving away.

"No! Don't touch me," she panted. She took a deep breath and explained. "Please don't touch me yet. Every nerve in me is on fire. Let me rest a minute." He lay on the bed next to her and waited. In a few minutes, she rolled over to him.

"What did you do to me?" She asked amazed.

"I just wanted to give you pleasure," he answered. He moved forward and lightly kissed the top of her breasts. The skin was amazingly soft and warm. Willis moved around one breast, past her cleavage, and onto the other one. Audrey reached out with her hand and grasped his cock, squeezing it as he caressed her body. Finally, his lips were on a nipple. Audrey didn't move as she felt his mouth slide across her sensitive nipple. She remained frozen as he tenderly licked and sucked on her breast.

"Willis," she breathed. "That feels so good." He suckled on the nipple and then licked over the entire top of her breast. Finally, he pressed his mouth down onto soft flesh in an effort to suck more of her flesh into his mouth. Audrey's moaning grew louder and she grasped his cock tighter in response. Willis's lean body was nearly over her now. She released his cock as it moved across her thigh.

Audrey suddenly realized that he was sliding over her, in a series of movements that seemed more instinctive than planned. Willis lifted from Audrey's bountiful chest and looked into her blue-grey eyes. The fear and doubt she may have felt earlier was now replaced with the strong desire for more of what she had just experienced.

She lifted her face to him and Willis put his lips on hers. Their naked skin pressed together and Audrey wrapped her arms around him, pulling him tighter to her. Her desire was communicated directly to him and he responded by pushing his cock against her pussy. Audrey moaned.

"I want you, Audrey," he finally whispered. "I want to please you."

Audrey was going to reply when he slid his body a bit little lower and brushed the head of his cock along her labia. She felt him press against her clit and she arched her back in response, but she did not make a sound. Then Willis put his swollen cock-head between her juicy lips and pressed forward just a bit. He wanted her to fully consent, to be a full partner in what was about to happen between them. She looked up at him and with a slight nod, closed her eyes...and spread her legs wide apart.

Willis pushed his cock slowly into her well lubricated pussy until he felt her cunt muscles close around the shaft below his swollen cock-head. He shifted his weight on the bed and pushed forward, trying to get more of his cock into her tight pussy.

'She's so tight,' he thought to himself. 'I wonder how long it really has been since her husband fucked her.' He started to use short, slow in and out strokes to work his cock further into her, just like one uses the very first time. When he finally had pushed his entire cock inside her he relaxed and lay his body down on hers.

She let him lay there a moment, knowing that he must go slowly to prevent a premature finish, but wrapped her legs around him to let him how she felt. With her heels driving against his ass, Willis lifted and began to slide in and out of her hot body with his manhood. He knew he was not a hugely endowed man, but the tightness of her vagina was too incredible to be believed. Already his cock ached for release and started driving faster, even as his brain tried to tell his body to slow down.

Audrey braced his arms with hers even as she thrust him deeper into her with her legs. It had been so long since she had felt a man on top of her, filling her with a hard cock. And she never expected that the man to break her drought would be someone nearly the age of her children...or that it could be so wonderful. Willis's young meat was filling her completely - like she had never felt before - stretched to her limits. She wished she could watch herself, but it was too dark and the mirror was not at the right angle. She laid her head back onto the pillow and let her body accept the pleasure he was giving her.

"Yessss," she hissed. "Oh God...this is good."

Willis continued to battle the desire to start aggressively pounding the mature woman beneath him, maintaining a reasonable and steady pace. This was not some cheap 20-something that would be gone tomorrow and he didn't want to disappoint this incredibly sexy woman who was really taking pleasure his thrusting. He really wanted to last until her next orgasm occurred.

Audrey felt could sense the struggle inside him and wanted him to release it. She knew that her own body was approaching her orgasm. In a strange way, she almost feared this, due to the violence of her last orgasm. Yet she wanted the release as well. She pulled her into him faster with her legs, using her heels like spurs to goad him into pumping her harder and faster.

"Ahhhhh. Willis," she panted. "I'm...I'm...almost..." He immediately released the pent-up fury of his libido. Recklessly he pounded into her as she held on for dear life. The sweat erupted from his pores and she saw him glowing above her.

"Oh God!" She screamed, her fingers digging into his arms. "Ohhhh...Willis...fuck...me...yes!" With that last word, her orgasm came crashing down on her. Willis actually felt her vagina constrict around his cock as her legs squeezed his body. Then her body shook under him just like before, shacking back and forth, shuddering up and down. Audrey screamed sounds that he couldn't understand yet understood the meaning. Her dark hair covered her face as she rolled her head from side to side.

"Cumming!" was all he could grunt out as his balls contracted and semen shot out of his cock. In pure animal instinct he rammed his shaft all the way into her and held it there, releasing his seed in prime baby-making territory. The thought that her tubes were tied flashed across his mind briefly and then was erased as another spasm when through his body.

Audrey continued to experience her own series of orgasms underneath him while Willis's cock emptied its load of warm sperm inside her. They had cum together in that unique coupling that forever binds two people. In that period where time slowly passed, each breath seemed like an eternity. And then it was over and he eased down to his elbows, crushing her breasts under him but not allowing his full weight upon her. .

The post-coital silence that followed seemed so tender and special that neither wanted to break it. Their breathing slowed to normal and as they recovered, a recognition of what passed between them began to dawn in their minds. Willis cock started to deflate and he pulled it out with some hesitation and then rolled off her to lie next to her.

In just a few moments he could hear her breathing become slow and deep and he realized she was asleep. He carefully got off the bed and looked down on her. In the reflected light from the street, and ravaged by the sex as she was, she was still very beautiful. Willis noticed the cum seeping out of her pussy and went to the bathroom. He returned and carefully, so as not to wake her, put a small towel between her legs to soak up the mess and then covered her with a spare blanket. Her climbed back in the bed and went to sleep next to her.

The next morning Willis awoke to find her still on the bed next to him and still asleep. He rolled over to stare at Audrey. The blanket he had put over her last night now only covered her lower body so for the first time he looked upon her magnificent breasts in the light of the early morning sun. She lay slightly on her side facing him so that her right breast rested on the sheet and the left breast lay overlapping the right one. The skin was very tight and smooth, with purple veins barely visible thought the pale flesh. The nipples were light brown and lay flat against the breast. Willis examined the tattoo on her right breast in the full light

Audrey's beautiful dark hair was sprawled upon the pillow, and her lips were slightly parted in a smile as she slept. He watched her for about a minute, observing how the movement of her breathing did incredible things to her breasts. He began to feel an erection once again. As he thought about how to wake her, he also tried to convince himself that the connection last night was not so special.

He leaned over and carefully covered her right nipple with his mouth, barely touching her flesh. Slowly Willis worked his tongue across the nipple and began to build up a little suction. Just as the nipple began to stiffen, Audrey awoke in a haze and moaned aloud.

"Good morning," he greeted her, pulling his lips away for a second.

Audrey didn't react in a panic to find herself in bed with a man that was not her husband, but just laid back and began to moan again. As Willis continued to 'nurse' at her breast he slowly used his free hand to brush over her left breast and then follow the curve of her body down into the sheets. Aware of the brighter light than last night and uncomforted by any alcohol, she covered her slightly thick belly in embarrassment. He brushed her hands aside as he moved his hand over the soft stomach and lightly ran his fingers through soft and thick pubic hair. The caressing touch on her skin started to make her squirm. After a few moments, she was moving her hips around, trying to bring her clit in contact with her lover's hand.

Willis wanted to give the left breast equal attention and started to roll her towards him so he could reach her left breast. Audrey completed the roll and laid herself on top of him. He felt her hand grasp his thick cock again as she inserted it into her soaking pussy. The blanket slid down her back and fell over his knees. Her hand continued to hold the base of his cock as she lowered herself slowly onto the cock.

Her eyes were firmly closed and her back was arched so her tits hung and swayed in front of his face. Releasing his cock, Audrey used her hand to place the left breast against his face without opening her eyes. Taking the hint, Willis sucked the nipple into my mouth and began to caress the nipple with his tongue. She leaned farther forward and placed her hand on the headboard to hold herself up.

Up until now, Willis had used his hands to hold of her waist, but he slowly moved them down to her gorgeously soft ass and used them to guide her movement on his cock. This seemed to really turn Audrey on, so he slowly slid a finger down the crack of her ass until he touched her hole. The gasp as she reacted to the new stimulus was noticeable. She felt her lover move the finger down to her cunt and trace where her pussy lips were stretched around his strong cock and collected some of her juices. Now wet, he returned his finger to her sphincter, slowly inserting the tip of the finger her into her ass.

Willis was forced to again revise his notions of the conservative Audrey when she pressed back against his finger, forcing it deep into her rectum. With that same movement she pushed down on the cock in her cunt, getting it as far in as she could force it. Audrey screamed aloud, shook slightly, and collapsed on top the young body beneath her as another orgasm took her body.

When her orgasm wound down, she kissed him directly on the mouth in spite of the morning breath that either might have. Willis had not yet cum, and as Audrey moved her hips slightly; she realized that his erection was still hard within her. She smiled at Willis as she decided what to do next.

Moving with a smoothness of a cat, Audrey lifted herself off his shaft and slid down his chest and over his abdomen, her heavy breasts rubbing a path on his skin until they came in contact with still slick cock. Without hesitation, the mature and conservative accountant engulfed his manhood, eagerly licking her own pussy juice from his hardness. Those beautiful lips slid slowly up and down his shaft as she sucked it into her mouth. After continuing this for about five minutes, Willis was the one squirming and moaning. She removed his cock from her mouth and began to lick up and down the shaft like a lollypop, her tongue lingering on the head. She would then lick the entire length down his balls. As her fingers caressed his balls, she reached below and caressed the sensitive area between his sack and his anus. Sensing that Willis was ready to cum, Audrey began to suck his cock again, this time engulfing as much as she could in her mouth while furiously jacking the shaft.

"Oh God!" Willis screamed as his cock exploded and shot his morning's fresh load of cum into her mouth. She continued to pull and suck on his cock as his second and third shot erupted into her mouth. She seemed hungry for his cum, and he felt a release better than he had every experienced. That euphoria was quickly replace when he realized that his cock was now incredibly sensitive and he gently pushed her away to make her stop.

"Thank you," he gasped. "I can't believe this has really happened."

"I don't really believe it myself," she replied. "How long have you known you wanted me? I mean, you must have realized how much older than you I am."

"I thought you were stunning when I first saw you at the door," he smiled. "But I thought you were out of reach...and I never would have thought you could be as sexy as you really are. I've never been this turned on by a woman in my life."

"It's you that make me this way," she smiled and rested her head on his chest. "I never knew an orgasm could be so totally overwhelming."

"I need to get you to your car so you a get home." At the mention of her 'real' life, her smile faded.

"What if I don't want to leave?" Audrey asked.

"Audrey, my love," he said, soothingly rubbing her back. "You are still a married woman...and I am still your boss. We need some time to work these issues out."

"Did you mean it?"

"Mean what?" Willis replied with confusion.

"You just called me your love," she stated. "Did you mean it or were they just words? I can handle it but I need to know the truth." Willis was quiet long enough that Audrey started to get scared.

"Audrey, I do not know if I love you," he answered very softly. "But I very definitely want the chance to find out. Can we leave it there for now? There are issues we both have to deal with."

She reached up and kissed him and then they moved to the shower. They were too sexually exhausted for more sex, but shared the unique intimacy of the shower together. The kissing and touching communicated more that any words could. They dressed and he walked her to his car. The drive back to her car was done in silence, although they did hold hands the entire way. Willis pulled up next to her car.

"What will you tell Tyler?" he asked, turning towards her.

"I'll tell him I drank too much and stayed with a friend in town," she said with a strained smile.

"That's not too much of a lie." Willis read her mood.

"Audrey, this is not over unless you want it to be," he said softly as he reached out and caressed her face. "You go ahead and figure out how to resolve your life. Then we will work on how to reconcile our personal relationship with our professional relationship."

"Do you mean that?" She asked, her blue-grey eyes looking intently into his.

"Yes." He was rewarded with a deep and passionate kiss as tears rolled down her cheeks. As she got out and walked to her car, Willis was amused to notice she walked like a woman that had been fucked hard the night before. It was a walked his fraternity brothers had learned to notice in college, and he smiled to see Audrey with that look.

The next week, Audrey confronted her husband Brian with her knowledge of the long affair he was having with his secretary. Brian was given a choice: to agree to a divorce and she gets the house without alimony or child support; or go to court and have the affair exposed in public record and she would get the house, a big alimony check, child support for the next year and maybe loose his job as well. He chose to settle.

12