Audrey's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnnie showed me that I could have multiple orgasms. Something I had not thought possible. And he always made sure I had at least three before he allowed himself to climax. He could hold back nearly for ever. Then he would ejaculate all over me, before drying himself off and starting again. He came three times each night and once again the following morning. Between fucks, he would talk to me about himself and ask questions about my life.

'Goodness! I have nothing much to tell about life. I've only been alive since I met you. You know all about my life since then.'

'You must have had other lovers.'

I was afraid of being caught out having lied about her earlier sexual experience. 'Oh, you don't want to hear about them. They were boring. They only wanted one thing.'

'And who can blame them? It's such a special thing.'

'What about your women, then?' I challenged. 'Your other secretaries?'

'I haven't been to bed with them all.' Johnnie laughed at the idea. 'If you knew Brenda, the one before you, you'd know why.'

'Why, was she ugly?'

'Not really. Not attractive, but not ugly.'

'In that case, fuck me again. Come here.'

And he climbed on top of me for another long session. On our last night together I slept all night with him, managing snatches of sleep between fucks. I lost count of the fucks we had that night. I was heart broken when I had to go back home. It had been such a fantastic honeymoon. And I was hopelessly in love, but mightily relieved when my period started on time.

He was my lover for three-years. Many times I begged Johnnie to leave his wife and run away with me. Many times. We never managed to sleep together again. But we had a torrid affair, living dangerously. We snatched quick fucks during lunch hours and spent a couple of hours most Saturday mornings in Johnnie's office satisfying our sheer hunger for each other's body. On the carpet, sprawled over his desk, sat in his chair, up against the wall. In every corner of the room. We made love in his car in lay-byes and pub car-parks. I would often go down on him and suck him to a fine erection as he drove. We fucked three or four times a week. And my boy-friend felt me each Friday and Sunday. Tame stuff, that!

Johnnie warned me not to marry James. It wouldn't work, he said. But James was reliable and steady. He would end up a bank manager and we'd have a couple of children and live in a nice modern detached house. We'd spend two weeks a year on the South coast, boating and have Christmas dinner with his parents. I told Johnnie that the only way he could prevent me from marrying James was to elope with me.

But he wouldn't. He told me that, once I was married, our affair would have to end. He didn't want to be the cause of my divorce! I didn't believe him. I couldn't imagine life without him.

My wedding was eventually planned and I went on the pill. Johnnie and I had certainly taken enormous risks but in all that time he had never once spurted inside me. I must have had gallons of his sperm on my belly, over my breasts, up my back, on my bottom and my pubic hair. But never inside.

On the eve of my wedding I was sleeping at my grandmother's house. It was November and a foggy dark evening. Johnnie gave me a lift to grandmother's. On the way, I asked him to pull onto some spare ground away from the road, where James and I usually had our petting sessions. It was deserted. Then I asked Johnnie to make love to me without having to withdraw. I wanted him to be the first to splash sperm deep inside me. I wanted to his to be the first hot sperm to christen my fanny.

His car had a bench seat at the front with the gear lever on the steering column. I opened his flies and played with him until he was at full stretch whilst he felt between my legs, making me all juicy and slippery. I slipped my pants off, Johnnie struggled out of his trousers, knelt between my thighs. They were wide open with my feet on the dash-board. He presented his stiff rod to my sopping opening and slid slowly, deep inside. It was sheer heaven!

We spent half an hour in the throes of lust and sex. Johnnie was in no hurry. He chewed my nipples nearly off whilst I almost tore his testicles off. I had several orgasms, some small, some big, before I felt Johnnie begin to tense in his loins. I always knew when he was about to come. It was like a coiled spring inside him getting tighter and tighter. The muscles in his bottom clenched, flexing and twitching. Finally, with a mighty heave, he erupted deep inside me, again and again, until he had spent his last drop.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, with his cock buried deep inside me. I cried quietly. I didn't know when I would next be with my lover. Johnnie was unusually quiet.

*****

That was to be the last time we fucked. Returning from my boring honeymoon, I suspected that Johnnie had found himself another, beautiful mistress. He knew a lot of attractive actresses who would be only too willing to join him on his casting couch. To get my own back and to make Johnnie jealous, I made great play at the office Christmas party of teasing David, a young blonde technician, eventually taking him into one of the offices.

I made sure that Johnnie saw us. I was very merry on red wine, but intended only a kiss and a cuddle. But I'd got David worked up. He pressed me against the front of the desk with his hot kisses.

Before the party started, I had changed into a deliberately short skirt. Three of us had left off our panties to tease the men, giving them the odd glimpse of buttocks. All three of us had been groped on the cheeks of the bottom and fingers had managed to penetrate the gash. So I was wet.

But now that David pushed his groin between my thighs, the skirt was easily pushed round the hips. My little fanny was completely unprotected. David managed to unzip himself whilst dabbling his fingers in my juices. I was so worked up myself that I reached down to feel for his penis without thinking. Hard and upright. Our tongues were lashing hard together. I was certainly encouraging him.

Before I really knew what was happening, or do anything about it, the stiff shaft was slipping straight into me. It was great! A different cock is always an exhilarating, wonderful feeling. I curled my legs round his waist to pull him in deeper. Fill me with his cock. It was gloriously unexpected. My whimpers told him I was enjoying it.

So, I held on to the edges of the desk whilst David grunted away, jabbing hard at me. I was vaguely aware of the door opening, the noise of the party swelling. Through half-open eyes, bleared with the wine, I saw Johnnie. He just stood there, watching us for a few seconds before leaving. David didn't even notice. He was nearing his point of no return, interested only in ejaculating his sticky offering deep inside me.

I closed my eyes and relished the feel of cock pounding in and out of me, reaching its climax. He suddenly withdrew with a loud grunt, and I felt the warm gush of sperm flood onto my belly. This was followed almost immediately with the cock thrusting its way back into my soaking gash again. But it felt different! Thicker!

I half opened my eyes to find myself looking into the face of Derek. My God! He was seriously fucking me! He must have come in after Johnnie had left. As he plunged in and out, I turned my head to see the other four guys stood around watching, trousers round ankles, all with erect cocks being fondled by their owners. David was now on my right, cock drooping, holding my right knee wide open, watching Derek's cock penetrating me. Arthur came to my left and took the other knee with one hand, whilst holding a glass of red wine in the other.

My head was in a spin. And it wasn't just the wine! I was being gang raped! Except that I was doing nothing to stop it - or even try! Derek pulled out of me and I peered down at his cock as it erupted. A thick stream of sperm splattered over my left breast, with the rest erupting into my pubic curls. I love watching men come!

No one spoke. The room was hot and smoke-filled. The record player was still going in the hallway. I saw the manager with his cigar in the corner of his mouth, watching the action as Derek stood to one side to let Arthur step in between my open thighs, glass still held in his right hand. His cock drove straight into me - up to the hilt. It was on the small side, but he fucked like a dog. Fast and furious, eyes closed, a grimace on his face as he concentrated.

His place at my right knee had been taken by young William. He was the new office junior - well, hardly junior at eighteen. But his cock was mighty! My eyes opened wide at the sight of it. Rugged and rock solid. David was looking at him with a touch of envy!

'Not fucked before, young man?' he asked.

William shook his head, his eyes never leaving the sight of Arthur's cock splitting my hairy gash, dark labia clutching the pistoning cock.

'In that case, get ready to lose your virginity.'

Arthur suddenly groaned with effort as he drooled his sperm all over my clitoris and fanny lips. It trickled down the vulva. And he hadn't split one drop of his wine!

William took his place with some urgency, aiming his large cock roughly at the opening. 'Go on lad!' David encouraged him.

The young man shoved his enormous stiff shaft between the engorged lips, into the well-oiled gash. I cried out as it stretched my fanny. But over-excitement triggered the youth's orgasm as he reached the full depths of my passage. He gave a wild cry as his cock flexed and emptied deep inside me.

It was as if all this was happening to someone else. It was so unreal. Only the feel of cock drilling in and out of me was real. Exciting!

'Here! Let a real man get on the job.' William was pushed on one side.

It was the manager, cigar gripped in the corner if his mouth. His swarthy cock, with a sharp upwards bend, slid effortlessly into me. It was certainly different. I was surprised at how the feeling of the cocks varied as they ploughed me. I was being fucked firmly, deliberately, with a full penetration of the entire cock with each thrust.

The others stood round watching the event with no emotion, other than a glint in the wine-soaked eyes. One of the other girls was standing in the doorway, smiling. As Arthur watched, he continued to sip his wine, and the manager to draw on his cigar. It was surreal! I couldn't believe it was happening.

At last, the bent cock was withdrawn and pushed towards my face. I was mesmerised as the eye dilated with a blob of sperm, followed immediately by a powerful jet. It struck my forehead. Six more followed as the cock jerked its load over my nose, lips and chin, dribbling from it onto my breast. He was certainly endowed with a generous quantity of sperm.

The men had been wiping their cocks, and now they pulled up their trousers and sidled out of the office.

'Brandy anybody?' the manager called out as he left the room.

I lay there, bruised and sperm soaked. I thought I was alone, but crouched in the corner I saw Shula. She was the boss's secretary. She was masturbating! A look of pain creased her face as she juddered to an orgasm.

*****

Johnnie never spoke of the incident. He left me alone. But I had found myself a new lover in David. Then, after David, came another one. And another. I had several men; sometimes two at the same time. I suppose I was searching for another Johnnie. But there wasn't one. Of course, my husband eventually found out. He caught me on the bed with one of his counter staff after a party at home. He beat me up and threw me out naked! With nothing at all! We divorced and I married again some years later.

You see, Johnnie had taught me to enjoy sex and I just couldn't do without it. What's more, he introduced me to the enjoyment of dangerous sex and that's what I craved. Not comfortable, boring sex. The thrill of the fear of discovery. Exciting sex is what I needed. But of all the men I've been with, no-one could match Johnnie's skill and enthusiasm. It was never quite as exciting again. Not even the gang bang.

12