Audrey's Revenge

Story Info
Shelia's at Audrey's mercy.
1.9k words
3.78
57.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia could feel the climax building up inside her body and despite the fight to stop it, she knew that it was impossible. Sure enough after just a few minutes more it hit her and like the previous three left her shattered. She screamed out loud, not that anyone could hear the screams, the gag and tape stopped all sound.

How had she got into this position? Her day had started as normal when after having a shower, she had slipped into a lacy pair of panties and t shirt. She was going to see her boy friend. Shelia knew just how to dress for him, after all he told her just what to wear and the effort she put into this was well worth it because her sex life had taken off in a big way. She had been made love to in public places. Something a few weeks before would have appalled her. Now the very thought thrilled her.

Several of the clothes she was told to wear was also a reflection of how her life was going. One day she was taken into a major city wearing a coat and a pair of stockings and court shoes. The feeling of sexuality was incredible. Even more so in the car going into the city when Barry had told her to open the coat so he could have easy access to her body. She was not afraid of anyone seeing her in the car because she knew the darkened windows would stop that. After the car had been parked, Barry insisted that they made love in the car, this again was a new experience for Shelia, and the thrills that ran through her body as they did so brought on multiple climaxes.

When they had ended that bout of sexual bliss he dared her to get out of the car before doing up the coat. Not only did she do so but walked around the car to Barry's side with coat flapping open for any passer by to see. During that shopping trip they had been in several dress shops and bought 3 dresses after trying them on in the shops, one assistant noted how little time it took her to change into the dress, but how good the dress clung to her every curve, 'it is almost like you are not wearing underwear under it' she had remarked. After it was paid for, Shelia sought out the assistant and told her that she was quite right about her not wearing underwear, or in fact anything else under her coat. The look on her face was a sight that Shelia loved, pure astonishment then a little smile that made Shelia wish she could try on one more dress but one that needed the help of the assistant.

Barry took her to a shoe shop where she tried on several pairs of shoes. The male assistant in that shoe could see just what she was, or rather was not wearing. But the commission on the sale of the shoes was enough in its own right without having had the pleasure of seeing a near naked woman only a few inches away from him.

That night they had gone to a club of Barry's choice. It turned out to be a fetish club and Shelia was dressed in the shortest of skirts with hold up stockings and the top she was wearing had been cut away at the breasts so her nipples were on display. Even so she was over dressed compared to some of the women in the club that night, several were topless others were in leather that left nothing to the imagination. Shelia also soon found out that although she had been brought into the club by Barry if any other person wanted to kiss or touch her she was to allow them to do so.

They had left the club in the early hours of the morning and again made love in the car before the drive to Barry's place, where they made love again before both collapsing into the bed.

The next morning she had returned to her home. After she had showered and was cleaning up her room, Shelia had heard the doorbell ring and a few moments later her mum had gone to the door. She could hear her mother talking then another woman's voice. Then her mother was calling up the stairs. 'Shelia there is someone to see you. Shall I send her up? Only I'm off out.'

Shelia had been expecting a woman from a local charity shop to call round and collect some cases of old clothes, and had called down that this was ok.

The woman had entered Shelia's room a few minutes later and introduced herself as Audrey.

"Please excuse the way I am dressed, only I shall be going out myself soon." Shelia had said.

The two women started to get into a conversation and thoughts of going out were soon forgotten, Audrey knew so much about all kinds of things. Shelia offered to make cups of tea. Which once made she slipped into her wrap-over skirt, as she said to Audrey it would save time later when she went out and was more decent.

"Perhaps I should have took mine off. That way we would have been the same." Said Audrey smiling.

They drank their tea and continued chatting Shelia refilling the two cups after the first was drunk.

The conversation got to the subject of sex and Audrey asked if Shelia had ever been with another woman, Shelia knew that Barry had told her she would have to try this and began to wonder if Audrey had been sent by Barry so they could have a private time. She also knew that Barry was going to take her to a club to be picked up by another woman.

The two began to kiss with Audrey leading the way. Soon both skirts were off and they went into a long kiss. Audrey was gently leading Shelia, and it was not long before her t-shirt was slid over her head and Audrey was kissing her erect nipples. The effect this had on Shelia was startling, her nipples grew even harder and seemed to be on fire. She could feel Audrey's hand as it slid from her breasts to her tummy then onto her panties. "You really are liking this," she whispered into Shelia's ear. "You are so wet my angel, I think we had best get you out of these." She began to ease down the offending panties. It was the first time since her school days that Shelia had been naked in front of another woman, but this seemed so right. Audrey moved her lips from the breast and onto Shelia's thighs as the now naked body lay on the bed. The pure lust Shelia felt was so real and when Audrey's lips began to kiss her vulva she was on a one way trip to paradise. But when Audrey used her tongue to probe the inner lips of Shelia's sex, the first climax just ripped through her and left her totally spent on the bed.

Audrey rose from the bed and began to take off her blouse, before laying back down with Shelia. They were like this for sometime before Shelia asked if Audrey would like some wine or stronger drink.

"Wine will be excellent" she replied "a nice red if I can drink from your wonderful body."

"The way I feel now, you can do as you like with me," replied Shelia.

"Oh I will," said Audrey.

As she spoke Shelia did not see the glint in her eyes or the wicked little smile.

Shelia ran down stairs and came back up with two bottles of red wine, glasses and a bottle opener. The bottle was opened and Audrey took Shelia's glass and gently tipped some of the liquid onto her breasts then began to lick it off. Shelia's sexual urges were immediately reawakened and the nipples responded. She lay flat on her back as Audrey poured some more wine onto her navel, allowing a pool of red to collect into the natural hollow before she lowered her lips to drink from the pool. Audrey was is such a state of bliss she did not see Audrey slip a powder into her glass before topping it up again. She roused Shelia out of her sexual dream and together they started to drink the wine, Audrey promising that Shelia would be taken to climaxes like she had never experienced before. Audrey said that she was willing to enjoy anything that Audrey could give her. They were well into the second bottle, and Audrey had given her two more powders. The effects were just beginning to show when she admitted to Shelia that she felt an incredible sexual need.

Audrey suggested that she should try one of the special powders that Audrey had bought, "They're supposed to make you relax in such a way that it takes sex into another plain," she explained, "I have used them once and the effects are out of this world."

Shelia agreed to try one unaware that she had already taken three. But with the last half glass of wine she willingly swallowed the next powder. The effect was now showing on Shelia she began to crave full penetration and Audrey was for a while happy to oblige using her tongue and then a vibrator. The vibrator brought her to yet another climax, leaving her limp on the bed, Shelia fell into a deep sleep, but even her dreams were of a sexual nature, which may have been drug related or the fact that the vibrator had been left inside her.

She came to and found herself tied and gagged with Audrey still with her.

Audrey was only in her underwear and Shelia thought that she must have fainted and the rope with which she was tied and the gag was all part of the sexual experience that she was about to receive.

Audrey started to speak. "Now my little whore, yes whore. For that is just what you are. The man you are screwing around with is my husband. Now just to teach you a lesson You are going to cum again and again until you just cannot take any more. You have already inserted into your body two vibrators, Yes, bitch two, one in each hole and they will not move from you no matter what you do." Audrey went to and opened the built in wardrobe door then dragged Shelia off the bed, her arms were fastened above her head and onto the top rail. Audrey then fastened her feet to the shoe rail. She then turned on the two vibrators that really had been inserted into her.

"Do not worry the battery's will not go flat they are mains adapted so you just enjoy the ride of your life." Audrey said with a sneer.

She watched as Audrey dressed and then walked back over to her and teased her nipples though her shirt. "Ah my little whore you are enjoying it. When you eventually get free, as you will. You can have your beloved Barry, that is if you want him. He is in the same position as yourself. I am now leaving for a world tour starting in Australia and have already started divorce proceedings, you are cited as the third party. Goodbye little whore." She then pulled some dresses along the rail which covered Shelia then shutting the door she picked up her bag and closed the bedroom door.

Shelia was trying to work the vibrators from her body as the climax hit her and she was lost in it's power.