Audrey's Sex Trial Ch. 04

Story Info
Bud's control over Audrey reaches its peak...
4.6k words
4.29
79.7k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers

It was the beginning of summer holidays, and, for an unknown reason, Audrey's device had not been activated for a whole week. She had been wondering why, hoping that maybe Bud had gotten tired of humiliating her in public and making her life a living hell. Knowing how Bud could make her spontaneously orgasm at any time he wanted with his remote, she could no longer drive because of the risks of having an accident. She also had to keep her social relationships to a minimum, even with her family, in order to avoid any inappropriate behavior in their presence. This is why she couldn't help hoping that it would be over soon. But she knew Bud better than that and didn't really think he would just let this go. After a few days asking herself about the reason, she was now wondering what he could possibly be preparing... Surely he was going to come up with something nasty very soon. She hadn't talked to him at all since it had stopped, fearing bringing up the subject would provoke him.

Audrey was sitting comfortably in her sofa, watching television and enjoying her respite, when the doorbell rang. It was almost dinner time and she wasn't expecting anyone ; she was only wearing a white t-shirt with nothing under it. When she was at home, she no longer wore any underwear, pants or skirts, because she'd grown tired of washing them in the middle of the day when she unexpectedly had her sexual fluids flowing because of Bud's remote stimulation. She quickly grabbed some white panties and rushed to the door. She opened it and saw Bud standing in the doorway, smiling.

"Hi, miss Saunders."

"Er... hi. What are you doing here?"

"I just came to visit you. Can I come in?"

Audrey could see in his eyes that he was preparing something. It was obvious, but she decided to invite him in and try not to antagonize him.

"Sure. This way."

Bud walked in, noticing her naked legs. When she closed the door, her turned to her and said :

"Say, how did you enjoy your week?"

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, you know what I'm talking about. I haven't used the remote for a whole week."

"Yeah well... Thanks for that I guess," she answered with barely hidden disdain.

Bud shook his head slightly.

"Oh, don't thank me just yet. I've been thinking, you know... that maybe, there is another way for me to use it."

Audrey raised her eyebrows a little, and Bud continued before she could say anything :

"Tell me, how far would you go to keep me from using it?"

"What?"

"Well, perhaps I could stop using the remote for good. But you'd have to be very, very nice with me to convince me. If you manage, it would be profitable for both of us. You wouldn't have to worry anymore about being humiliated in front of everyone. You'd be freed from anxiety. As for me... I think you get the idea."

Audrey stood there, silent. After a few seconds, Bud asked :

"So, what'll it be?"

"What do you expect me to do, exactly?" Audrey asked suspiciously.

"You would have to satisfy my physical needs. You know, I'm not very talented with girls in general, and haven't had sexual relations in a long time. If you can fill my needs, I'll no longer have to take out my frustration on you through my remote."

"I see..." Audrey had never expected things would turn out like this. She hated Bud for what he had done to her, but she was probably better off keeping him satisfied than having to live with the constant threat of her implant. The idea of touching him and getting touched by him disgusted her, but it was probably the lesser evil. "Fine. I'll do what you want," she finally said, resigned.

Bud looked around him for a moment, then walked to the couch where Audrey had been sitting, and slouched in it. "Come," he said to his teacher. Audrey walked to him and stood before the couch. Bud stared at her with a grin, and asked :

"I'd like you to relieve me with your hands."

After a brief hesitation, Audrey sat next to him. She leaned towards him, and put her hand on his belly, her fingers spread wide. In a slow, circling motion, she lowered her hand to his jeans, and slid it under them. She could feel his hardness through his boxers. She massaged him for a while, then finally slid her hand under Bud's boxers. His penis was already oozing precum when she began to massage it. Bud looked at Audrey and whispered : "This is so good, miss Saunders. I love the feeling of your fingers against my balls and my cock." Audrey, on her side, did her best to hide her own feelings. She knew she had to give her best if she wanted Bud to keep up his end of the deal. After a couple of minutes, she moved away from the couch, and sat on the floor on her knees, right between Bud's parted legs. She pulled down his trousers along with his underwear, revealing his already glistening member. She wrapped her right hand around his manhood to begin a slow pumping movement. With her left index, she rubbed the tip of his penis, drawing moans of pleasure from Bud. She carried on at this pace for several minutes, and she was beginning to accelerate her movements when Bud stopped her. He grabbed both of her wrists and whispered :

"I want you to take me in your mouth."

Audrey, her arms spread, looked up to Bud's face and confessed :

"I've never... taken a man in my mouth before".

"Well this will make it all the more exciting then! I'll help you get started. You can start by tickling the tip of my cock with your tongue."

Audrey slowly leaned forward, opened her mouth and extended her tongue until she made contact with Bud's penis. From there she began licking him, getting a taste of his precum.

"This is great," Bud said in a moan. "Now, wrap your lips around it and engulf as much as you can. Use your tongue to massage me."

She closed her eyes and reluctantly obeyed. She stopped breathing as she felt Bud's yearning manhood progressively fill her mouth. Once she got used to the feeling, she began a slow back and forth movement. Bud was still gripping firmly both of her wrists and was now holding them together above her head. The sight of his teacher between his legs, engulfing his penis in her mouth with dedication was the most exciting thing he had ever seen. All the times he had seen her convulse in the pleasure of her orgasms were great, but the sight of himself being pleasured was much more of a turn on for the self-centered young man. He could see her breasts bouncing slightly through her t-shirt as she moved back and forth. Suddenly he felt an intense pleasure building inside him. Audrey staggered a bit when he began thrusting his pelvis, trying to bury his sex deeper into his teacher. "I want you to swallow all of my cum," he managed between two inspirations, sensing his orgasm was getting close. Audrey opened her eyes and looked in his. Seeing her staring at his eyes with such an innocent and scared expression, her hands held up above her head, while she buried his penis in her mouth sent him over the edge. Caught off guard, Audrey engulfed all she could of the throbbing penis, and looked at Bud with pleading eyes as she felt his hot sperm filling her mouth and flowing down her throat. Each pulsation sent more semen inside her, and she was having a hard time swallowing it all. When his orgasm was over, Bud noticed some sperm dripping from Audrey's mouth. He slowly pulled himself out of her mouth, and ordered : "I said all of it. You must lick me clean." Feeling depraved, the young teacher bent forward and licked the drops from Bud's still erect penis and his scrotum.

Breathing heavily and with a grin on his face, Bud said :

"Knowing you're doing all this of your own free will, and not under the influence of the chip, makes it even more exciting."

He finally released his grip on the young woman's wrists, and she let her hands fall down. Pulling up his underwear and his jeans, Bud gave a new instruction to his newfound slave :

"I want you naked now."

Crestfallen, Audrey stood up and removed her t-shirt and her panties. When she did so, she noticed her clitoris was slightly erect, but she quickly discarded that thought.

"Good. Stay like that," Bud said, contemplating his teacher. He gave a quick look at his watch. "Well, it's about time we have dinner, don't you think?"

"I have hardly anything left in my fridge. I wasn't expecting any guests."

"Well, order some pizzas then!"

Audrey agreed and walked to the phone. She really didn't feel like eating, being so disgusted by what she had just done. Also, she still had the taste of Bud's sperm in her mouth. Nevertheless, she ordered two pizzas. Bud didn't abuse her further during the time they waited for the delivery ; his refractory period prevented him from having an erection. Audrey brushed her teeth, and they both silently watched television until the doorbell rang.

"You go get it," Bud ordered.

"But I'm naked!" Audrey answered, alarmed.

"Yeah, so what? Just go."

Resigned, Audrey walked to the door and opened. The delivery man almost jumped back at the sight, and opened his eyes wide, staring at the naked young woman standing before him. It was a few seconds during which Audrey remained silent, before the young man remembered why he was here.

"Er... Here are the pizzas you ordered, ma'am. It'll be 25 dollars, please."

"Thank you. Here's the money."

"Thanks. Have a great evening!"

As he walked away the delivery man couldn't remove his eyes from Audrey's body. She quickly closed the door and brought the food to the kitchen table. While they were eating, Bud kept staring at his naked teacher. After all he had seen, he still couldn't get enough of her wonderful body.

"Can I ask you something?" he said after a while.

"What is it?"

"I want to know... What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you when you were under the influence of the remote? I mean besides what happened in school."

"What? Why would I want to tell you such a thing?"

"Oh, come on... After all I've seen, you can't keep that kind of secrets from me, it meaningless! Just tell me... When I was at home, I often activated the device at completely random times, trying to guess where you could be at that precise moment. Indulge me."

Audrey looked at him, disgusted. She eventually answered :

"Well, once, you activated it when I was at my parents' house. I was on the sofa next to my father and my brother, we were watching TV. My mother wasn't at home."

"Oh, what level was it on?"

"Maximum..."

"Nooo! You've gotta give me details! What happened exactly?"

Bud was completely oblivious of Audrey's uneasiness and embarrassment, he asked his questions just like he would ask his buddies about their naughty stories with their girlfriends. But Audrey knew she had to indulge every one of his demands if she wanted their deal to work.

"Well I... I came right on the middle of the sofa. I suddenly screamed and spread my legs without realizing what I was doing. My father was on my left and my brother on my right, and I let my legs rest on them. I was dressed with just a t-shirt and my panties, like when I opened the door for you. I'd normally never dress like this, but because of..."

As soon as she stopped speaking, she wondered why she was actually telling Bud the truth. She could very well have made up something less embarrassing, but it hadn't occurred to her when she'd begun answering.

"Did you squirt? What did they do?"

"I... Yeah, I "squirted". Through my panties it didn't splatter, thankfully. But the sofa was all wet, and I was screaming and convulsing and... My brother and father moved away from me, they wondered what they could do to help me, but didn't find anything... obviously. And you made it last for as long as you could! When it was finally over, I was lying on the sofa, it was all soaked, and I was completely drained. My father had sent my brother to his room, but he himself had stayed there with me. He had held me with his hand on my belly, to prevent me from falling from the sofa, I guess."

What Audrey didn't say was, she had seen the bulge in her father's pants. She had seen the way he had stared at her while her body wiggled sensually under his hand. She had told Bud he'd pressed against her belly, but in fact his hand was so low it had almost been pressing against her sex. She had also heard his heavy breathing. And she had noticed how he'd suddenly needed to go to the toilets after the event.

They finished their pizzas silently. When they were finally done, they went back to the couch and turned the TV back on. "There's a show I don't want to miss," Bud said, switching channels until he found some reality show. "But it doesn't mean we can't have fun!" With a gesture, he invited Audrey to sit on his laps, and she complied. With his eyes on the TV show, his hands moved all over Audrey's body, caressing her breasts, her thighs, her belly, her legs... She felt like a toy. He was just playing with her as if she was an objet, groping her without elegance while focusing his attention on something else. She could feel his erection pressing against her posterior. Then he lowered his head to reach Audrey's right breast, and kissed her nipple, before engulfing it in his mouth, drawing circles on her breast with his tongue. He moved to her left breast. As he did so, his right hand, which was caressing her inner left thigh, slid up to her sex.

Parting her legs a little, Bud cupped her crotch and applied some pressure. He felt a wetness on his middle finger. "Enjoying yourself, are you?" he asked before resuming kissing and licking his teacher's breasts. She blushed. Then Audrey felt his fingers parting her labia, and sliding inside her vagina. She couldn't suppress a soft moan as she felt his fingers invading her intimacy. Though her stained pride made her deny it, her body was enjoying the sensations and it was visible. Bud pulled out his fingers and brought them to his lips, before tasting his teacher's juices with his eyes still locked to the screen.

When he resumed fingering her vagina, he said : "You know, you're the best toy I've ever had. I love playing with you." Though she felt deeply insulted, there was nothing she could do or say to improve her situation ; she remained silent. Bud spoke : "I want to be able to play with your pussy properly. You're going to position yourself like this." He moved the young woman and placed her in an uncomfortable position : her back and her head on the floor, with her posterior on the edge of the seat and her legs wide open, her feet resting on the backrest of the sofa, on either sides of Bud's shoulders. This offered him a perfect view of her vulva.

"Now keep your pussy opened with your fingers." With painful shame, Audrey parted her labia with her indexes, revealing the inside of her vagina to her former student. She had done this several times for the young men at her female sexuality class, but this was different. Doing it in her own house, against her will, and especially for Bud, made it much more embarrassing. He inserted his index inside her and pulled it out several times. An elongated drop of her sexual fluid connected the tip of his glistening finger to the entrance of her exposed feminity. The fact that he was doing this so casually, while watching TV, made Audrey feel utterly degraded. Not only was she just a toy for him, but he was having her lie down in a humiliating position, and the full display of her most intimate parts wasn't even worth the young man's full attention.

As she laid there awkwardly, holding her labia opened with her fingers, she could feel Bud's fingers sliding in and out of her. Every now and then he would lick his fingers clean of her juices, only to wet them again a second later. Sometimes he would stop fingering her vagina and play with her clitoris. Though he occasionally looked at her intimacy, his eyes were mainly focused on the monitor. They remained like this for about twenty minutes, then Audrey began to feel pain from the awkwardness of her position. Ignoring her discomfort, Bud began to finger her faster and faster, tickling her clitoris with his other hand.

Audrey had been breathing heavily for several minutes, but now she could really feel the pleasure growing inside her. She cursed herself for being so turned on while being treated like an object unworthy of attention, but there was no denying the sensations that were starting to overpower her. The soft moans she was now letting out alerted Bud to her growing pleasure, and fuelled his eagerness to masturbate his teacher. She was now on the verge of climaxing, craving for relief, but at the same time still insulted by the fact that Bud was still watching TV, seemingly uninterested in her intense pleasure. Deep inside, a part of her wanted to scream "look at me! Please look while I come for you!", but she managed to silence that voice as her orgasm hit her.

She moaned loudly as her vagina contracted around Bud's fingers and her legs trembled. As he kept masturbating her, she realized she was now squirting, though not as intensely as she sometimes does. The small squirts of feminine juices gushed above her, before landing on her belly and her breasts, making her whole body glisten. Bud finally focused his attention on her. Though the intensity of her orgasm was shaking her whole body, she was still holding her vulva open with dedication using her indexes, and Bud removed his fingers to look at her pulsating vagina. With her labia parted, between every contraction, he could see deep inside her. She had stopped squirting now, but juices of her pleasure still flowed from her womanhood with every pulsation, down to her belly and breasts. When her orgasm was finally over, Bud let her move. She sat beside him, panting.

"I think it's about time we go to bed, don't you? I'm planning on staying tonight if you don't mind."

Audrey looked at him, surprised, and Bud asked :

"You still want to satisfy me, don't you?"

She replied timidly :

"...Yes, I do."

"You do what?"

"I do want to satisfy you."

"Good, let's go, then."

They both raised, and Audrey led him upstairs to her bedroom. Her body was still shaking lightly, giving her trouble standing. Her breasts, still wet with her juices, glistened in the dim light of her room. She sat on the edge of her bed. Bud moved to her and pushed her gently, and she let herself fall on the bed. With his hands, he parted her legs and said :

"I want to taste you. I want to lick your whole body".

He began with her lower right leg, licking it eagerly with the whole surface of his tongue, from her ankle to her knee, making it all wet with his saliva. Then he moved to the left leg. Then back to her right leg, this time licking her thigh. Moments later he was licking her belly in wide circling motions. Then he spent extra attention on her breasts, sucking her nipples with intensity. He was finally giving Audrey's body the attention it had been craving for half an hour. She couldn't suppress her moans as he metaphorically devoured her whole being with passion.

She spread her arms and legs wide when Bud began licking the length of her neck, then her arms. Finally, he moved down to her sex, and eagerly buried his tongue inside her feminity. While he gave her a cunnilingus, he used both his hands to play with her breasts, and tickled her erect nipples, which were slippery with her own juices and Bud's saliva. Audrey couldn't believe she was actually enjoying being Bud's sexual slave. This wasn't her. It couldn't be. For a moment, she tried to recall the events that had lead an authoritarian and confident teacher to become the pet of one of her student, squealing with lust at each thrust of his tongue invading her intimacy. But her higher mental functions were quickly deactivated as the animal lust took control of her brain and body. All that mattered was the feeling.

Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers
12