August 2000 Ch. 04

Story Info
He leads a double life.
1.8k words
4.68
67k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last two weeks of the summer I lived a double life.

Each evening I would meet Mary at her parents' house when she returned from work. She would quickly change into shorts and t-shirt -- hiding her very tiny bikini from her parents' eyes. Once in my car, she stripped down to her bikini as we drove to the beach. The sight of her slim tanned body immediately made me hard. She would tease me: brushing my cock with her hand, or adjusting her bikini so I could see her tiny breasts or glimpse her pussy. When the sun went down we would drive back to my apartment or her parents' house, and we would make love, sometimes slowly and gently, but other times as though hadn't fucked in weeks. Each evening I would say goodnight to her and drive home from her parents' house, and I'd fall asleep thinking about her.

I would awake each morning with my cock hard again, but my mind now not filled with thoughts of Mary, but with images of her brother dressed in Mary's clothes, picturing myself pulling back his panties to place my lips on his hard cock. Mark would call about nine o'clock after his parents and Mary had left for work and ask if he could come over and how I'd like him to dress. I spent much of the time from when I woke until he called thinking about what I'd like him to wear, in my mind dressing him in various combinations of Mary's clothes. When I heard Mark's car pull up in front of my apartment building, I'd watch him walk along the path to the door of the building. The first time he came to my apartment he wore a loose sweat shirt and sweat pants over Mary's tight running shorts and cut-off t-shirt, and a baseball cap with its brim pulled low and sunglasses to hide the makeup he was wearing. As we made love that morning, I asked him if the next day he would not wear anything over the outfit I had requested. He agreed.

The next day, I asked him to wear Mary's shorts and a polo shirt. I watched him get out of his car, his legs long and slim in his sister's shorts. He removed his sunglasses as he stepped out of his car so I could see his face made up with his sister's makeup. He walked the short distance to the door slowly. When I opened the door to my apartment, his face was a picture of nerves and exhilaration. I took him in my arms and held him close to me as he regained his breath.

"You look beautiful," I said.

"Did anyone see me?" he asked.

"Do you want someone to see you?" I asked.

"I don't know."

I kissed him, and lead him to the bedroom. I took off his shirt, kissing his smooth chest and his small red nipples. My tongue moved down to his stomach and I slid down Mary's shorts to release his cock. I lay between his legs, licking his cock, looking up at his face. We made love slowly and gently, then lay together, Mark's head on my shoulder, my arms around his body, our cocks growing hard again as they pressed against each other. As we lay together, I asked Mark if the next day he would wear Mary's black miniskirt, and her white silk blouse. He agreed. When he left, I watched him walk back to his car, my eyes fixed on his small round ass in his sister's tight shorts. When he reached the car he turned and looked up at the window where I was watching and smiled the sweet smile he shared with his sister and waved at me.

The next morning, he called to say he was on his way over. His voice sounded nervous. "Are you ok with this?" I asked. "Yes," he answered.

His car pulled up a few minutes later. The door opened, and Mark's long legs swung out. He stood up, and his hands went to his thighs to smooth Mary's miniskirt. He was wearing Mary's white silk blouse with a red scarf around his neck, and his hair was tucked behind his ears, just as I like Mary to wear her hair. He locked the car and walked slowly to the door of the apartment building. As he walked to the door, it opened, and one of my neighbors -- a young guy I knew only by sight -- walked out and headed in Mark's direction. I saw Mark blush instantly as he saw my neighbor approach and saw Mark's eyes look away as he walked past him.

I let Mark into my apartment and closed the door behind him. He stood in front of me, still blushing. I softly kissed his lips. I unbuttoned his blouse and slipped it from his shoulders. Then I undid his skirt, which dropped to the floor. I stood looking at him standing in front of me, his cock standing up hard and straight above the top of Mary's panties. I slipped my hand into his panties and cupped his balls in my hand. He gasped.

"Did you like being seen?' I asked him.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Do you like the thought of him thinking about you and stroking his cock?"

"Yes."

"Would you like him to take you up to his apartment and undress you so he can see your hard cock in your panties?"

"Yes."

I lead Mark to the bed, and he lay on his back, still wearing Mary's panties. I propped his ass up with pillows, then undid my belt and stepped out of my jeans. I spread oil on my erect cock and stood between his legs. I pulled his panties to one side and slipped my cock into his ass. We both moaned loudly as I entered him. As I fucked him, my hand stroked his cock, and my eyes watched his pretty face, still flush with embarrassment and excitement. Looking down at his face, I saw again the resemblance to Mary -- how Mark's mouth open and rounded into an O as his excitement built, just as Mary's mouth did when her orgasm was building.I closed my eyes and in my mind Mary and her brother merged into one -- slim, tanned, blond, irresistible. As that image formed in my mind, my separate desire for brother and sister merged into one overwhelming passion. My orgasm swept over me, and my cum shot into him.

I stayed standing between Mark's legs, stroking his cock, watching his face as he came, his cum spilling over my hand. I put my hand to my mouth to taste his cum, and then kissed him so he could taste himself on my tongue.

I took Mark's hand and led him to the shower. I slipped Mary's panties off him. As the water poured over our bodies, we held each other, our lips and tongues together. I dried him off, and led him back to the couch. I knelt on the floor between his legs, and took him in my mouth, my hand holding his balls. I sucked him softly, feeling him harden, my own cock growing as my tongue ran over his cock and I listened to his quiet moans.

The phone rang. I ignored it, not wanting Mark's cock to leave my mouth. The answer machine took the call. I heard Mary's voice, slightly breathless.

"Hi baby!" she said. "I was hoping you'd be in so I could tell what I'm doing. I suppose I'll just have to leave you a message then . . . . I was at the gym this morning before work and when I was getting dressed there was this woman next to me in the changing room with an amazing body. You'd have liked her -- small breasts, slim legs, lightly muscled arms. Anyway, the most amazing thing was that her pussy was completely shaved. I've never seen anything like it before -- I couldn't keep my eyes off it! It was totally embarrassing. She saw me looking and smiled at me. She asked, do you like it? I blushed so badly, and stammered, yes, it's very pretty."

I knelt there between her brother's legs, his cock hard in my mouth, listening to Mary describe another girl's pussy, my cock now fully erect.

"Anyway," Mary continued, "I haven't been able to get the picture of her pussy out of my mind all morning. I've been imagining that I'm alone with her in the changing room, and that when she sees that I'm staring at her pussy, she asks me whether I want to touch it."

Mary's became more breathless as she continued. "I say yes I would like to, and she takes my hand and leads it to her pussy. She spreads her legs so I can slide my fingers over her clit and against her lips. I hold my hand there, feeling how smooth she is. Do you like that? she asks me. I say I do. But anyone could walk in, and I start to remove my fingers. No, she says, you mustn't stop. I don't stop -- I realize that I will do anything she tells me."

"Do you like my fantasy baby?" Mary asked. "I hope so. I've been horny so morning thinking about it. I've been waiting until my officemate went out so I could tell you about it. I'm playing with my pussy -- I'm just about to cum, and wanted to let you hear me."

The rest of her message was a series of moans as Mary brought herself to orgasm. As he listened to his sister masturbate, Mark's own orgasm built, and their moans mingled together. Mark's cum shot into my mouth as the sound of Mary's orgasm filled my apartment.

"That so was amazing," Mary said softly. "If you're a really good boy, I'll tell you more of my fantasy tonight. Bye baby."

The answer machine clicked off as she hung up. I reached for the machine and hit the play button. As the message played back, I sat in front of Mark and stroked my cock. He kissed me, and his hand rubbed my balls, one finger reaching back to probe my ass. I pictured Mary's fingers exploring the gym girl's shaven pussy, and my cum spurted hard over Mark's chest.

Mark put on Mary's blouse, and then her skirt. He took her panties in his hand. I kissed him goodbye and watched as he walked to his car. He opened the door, and then knelt on the seat to reach for something on the passenger seat. As he knelt his skirt lifted up and I had a wonderful view of his ass. A thrill swept my body and I was on the point of calling him back so I could once again fuck that cute ass. He stood up and waved, a wide smile on his face. I waved back, and he got in his car and drove away.

[To be continued.]