August 2000 Ch. 06

Story Info
Back to school.
2.2k words
4.37
61.4k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer finished. I said goodbye to Mary and Mark and drove the long miles back to school alone. The happiness I had felt that summer disappeared as I drove away from town. At school it would soon be fall: at that altitude, fall -- and soon thereafter winter -- came early. I faced the prospect of cold and lonely months in a small college town, starved of the intimacy and excitement the summer had brought my way.

I arrived at my new apartment and unpacked. I busied myself in the school routine. I attended all my classes, and studied harder than I needed to. I ran more than I had done before, spending hours on the trails in the hills above the campus. I felt the need to tire myself out through study and exercise, to leave myself little time or energy to think about what I had left behind. It worked, but only to a point. The first snow came in mid-October and the town seemed to shrink immediately. Standing at my window, seeing the clouds envelop the hills and the snow accumulate on the street, I wondered how I could endure the next few months.

The answer came in the form of a neighbor, a girl I had met the previous year. We met up again when we both decided to brave a run in the falling snow. We ran together for a few miles, laughing as the snow fell harder. Leslie wasn't beautiful, but I was excited by her slim body and the powerful way she ran. When we returned to the street where we both lived, I asked her if she wanted to come in for a warm drink. When I closed the door of my apartment behind us, she fell into my arms. We urgently undressed each other, and stood under the hot shower exploring each other's bodies. We made love on my bed, loudly and passionately.

My gloom lifted quickly. Leslie and I spent most of each day together. We would walk to classes together in the morning, then meet up for lunch. In the afternoon we would run together, or work out at the gym. And in the evening she would come to my apartment to study, and we would finish the day naked in each other's arms. I loved undressing her, and seeing her body -- her small breasts, and strong legs. She was without inhibitions in bed, and her loud moans and exclamations thrilled me.

Mary and I stayed in touch by e-mail. I told her about Leslie, and she asked me to send her all the details: describe her body, describe what she does in bed, describe the sounds she makes when she cums. I told Mary everything. She in turn told me all about Elaine, the gym girl. Mary had returned to the gym each day in the hope of seeing her again. The next time they met, Mary said hello and introduced herself. Elaine remembered her. Mary asked Elaine if she would like to meet for a drink one evening. They went to a small bar on the edge of town, where after a couple of drinks Mary confessed that she had been thinking about Elaine since they first met. They became lovers that night. Mary told me how Elaine had taken her back to her apartment and told her to undress and touch herself while Elaine watched. Then, Elaine told Mary to undress her, her blouse first, and then her bra. Mary did as she was told, and sucked Elaine's nipples until they were hard and red. Then Elaine told Mary to undo her skirt and slide down her panties. Mary buried her face in Elaine's shaved pussy, licking and eating Elaine until she came. Only then did Elaine touch Mary. I read Mary's description of what Elaine's fingers and mouth did to her body over and again, each time stroking my cock until I came.

I didn't hear from Mark. Mary mentioned in passing in one e-mail that he had a girlfriend.

October passed, and soon it was Thanksgiving. Leslie suggested I spend the holiday at her parents' house. Mary had told me that she was going to spend the holiday in Florida with Elaine, so I accepted Leslie's invitation. We drove to her parents' house. We arrived late at night. Her parents' greeted me warmly. I liked them at once. There was no pretense of separate bedrooms. We excused ourselves quickly, blaming our tiredness on the long drive, and spent the next hour making love in Leslie's bedroom. In her own bedroom, her lovemaking was even more passionate and loud than it was in my apartment.

I spent four happy days with Leslie and her family. She took me around town to various significant places: her high school, the trails where she used to run, the park where she lost her virginity (we made love there to celebrate the occasion). We fucked incessantly: in her bed, in my car, even in the changing room at a store where she was trying on some new pants. I drove back to school alone. Leslie was going to follow by bus a few days later. Driving back, one thought went through my mind: how I loved Leslie' company and loved her body, but, still . . . still, in my mind, there was something I was missing.

My cock was hard the entire drive. I arrived back in my apartment late at night and turned on the computer. I headed for some internet sites I had not looked at since the summer. I sat in front of the computer in just my t-shirt, rubbing my cock as I clicked through picture after picture of guys with hard cocks. I went to a chat room I had visited before, and typed, "Horny college student, girlfriend out of town, looking for phone with mature guy." I got a message at once: "Married man, 40, slim and athletic." He attached a picture from shoulders down -- a runner's legs with a well-defined chest. I focused on his cock, and imagined how big it would be when it was hard. I replied: "Call me," and gave my phone number. The phone rang a moment later. His name was David. His voice was deep and soft. I told him I liked his legs, did he run? He did triathalons. I described my body for him; told him that I was sitting at the computer with my cock in my hand. David told me how he would like to be coming through the door, seeing me playing with my cock. We explored how it would play out: how he would first ask me to masturbate for him; how I would undress him and take his cock in my mouth; how he would lead me to the couch and kneel me down and fuck me. We synchronized our orgasms: the sound of his deep moans made me shoot my cum over my chest.

"That was wonderful," I said. "Thank you."

"My pleasure," he said, and we both laughed.

"Want to do it again sometime?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"When does your girlfriend come back?"

"After the weekend. Where's your wife?"

"She's asleep. How about I e-mail you tomorrow night?"

"Please do. Bye."

"Bye," David said, and we hung up.

I fell asleep imagining that I was in his arms, and that his hard cock was pressing against me.

* * * * *

I woke late the next morning and felt my dried cum on my chest. I replayed the phone call with David in my mind. I took some pictures of me stroking my cock to send him that night.

Leslie called later in the morning. She was going to stay at home an extra couple of days so she could attend some family event. I wasn't upset, although I said I was. She couldn't speak for long because she had to be somewhere. I spent the rest of the day doing schoolwork. I wasn't very productive: every few minutes I would click on the picture David had sent me the night before and imagine his cock getting hard in my mouth, or call up pictures of other guys and other cocks. I e-mailed Mary to tell her about the previous night. I knew she was in Florida, so wasn't expecting a quick reply, but it excited me to describe my phone call with David.

David e-mailed me about 10 o'clock, and asked if he could phone. I told him to call. We spoke for a couple of hours. I sent him the pictures I had taken earlier. He spent a long time telling me how he'd like to hold my cock, lick it and suck it, and rub it against his body. I lay on the bed, saying little, moaning softly as I touched myself as he made love to me in his deep soft voice. He asked to hear me cum, and I did, my orgasm crashing over me. Then David described how he wanted to fuck me. I listened to the excitement in his voice building as he described how he would place me on the bed, my legs spread, my ass raised so he could stand between my legs and watch my face as his cock slipped in me. My eyes were closed, imagining how he would take charge of my body, using it for his excitement. My cock was rigid again by the time his orgasm arrived, his cries of pleasure in my ear.

He was so easy to speak to. We spoke about this and that. I told him about Leslie, about school, about what I planned to do when I graduated in the summer. He told me about his job -- he was a professor of engineering -- about his wife, about the town where he lived. I told him about Mark and Mary. The story excited him, as I hoped it would. He asked me to describe in detail the clothes Mark had worn for me. We both came again, this time together. He told me about his few experiences with other men; I told him some of my fantasies. I asked him to send me some more pictures. He agreed. We said goodnight, and I fell straight to sleep.

The next day I got an e-mail from David telling me that he couldn't speak that night because he had to go a college function. But he attached two pictures. One was of him and his wife on a beach somewhere, his arms around her waist as they both smiled into the camera. His hair was blond, and he wore it fairly long. His face was handsome. I studied his lips, and imagined him kissing me as his hands explored my body. His wife was very pretty, also blond, wearing a small bikini over her petite body. The other picture was of David's cock, hard in his hand, with his cum over his stomach and chest.

His e-mail asked, "What you imagined?"

"That and more -- it's beautiful," I replied.

"What do you think of my wife?" he wrote.

"Almost as cute as you."

"You're very sweet," he wrote. "Enjoy the pictures. I'll e-mail tomorrow. Have a nice night."

"You too. Bye."

* * * * *

Leslie phoned later in the day. I knew from her voice that something was wrong. She told me that the day after I had left she had met her former fiancé at a party. I knew she had been engaged a couple of years ago, but they had broken it off. They had a good time together at the party, and one thing lead to another and he had asked her whether she thought they might get back together.

I listened, knowing from her voice where this was going and not having anything to say. She wasn't sure getting back together was a good idea, but wanted to give it a try because she still had fond feelings for the guy. So she wanted to cool things with me while they explored whether they could work it out.

There was a lengthy silence. "Sorry," Leslie said. "You know I like you a lot, don't you?"

"Don't be sorry," I said. "You've got to do what will make you happy."

"You're very sweet," she said. I smiled at hearing that for the second time that day. "Let's talk when I get back to school," she said.

"Sure," I said. "Give me a call when you get here."

I lay back on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I savored the irony: Leslie had kissed me goodbye a few days ago only to fall into the arms of another man. I had kissed her goodbye also to fall into another man's arms. She had the advantage, I thought, for her man's arms were tight around her. I imagined David's arms around me, holding me as he was holding his wife in the picture he sent me. My appreciation of the irony was replaced by the realization that I could now spend my nights making love with David. I printed out the two pictures he had sent me, and put them on the bed next to me. I took off my pants and masturbated, my eyes fixed on the pictures, until my cum shot over them, spilling over David's cock and his wife's body.

[To be continued.]