Aunt Alice Ch. 2

Story Info
Alice brings transsexual friend for niece to share.
1.8k words
4.1
182.2k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl's mother thought it would be nice if she and Aunt Alice went on a weekend adventure. Cheryl was excited and wandering what her hot Aunt had in store. They hopped in Alice's minivan and drove towards their destination. As nightfall approached Alice pulled into a motel. She got a room for her and her niece. They entered the room and flopped on the full size bed. "I didn't think you would mind if we shared a bed" Alice said with a smile.

"No, I would prefer it," she said. Alice turned on the television and there was a hot porno on. Luckily, it was a hot lesbian scene. Cheryl watched as the two women on the screen were in a hot 69, licking each other's pussies hungrily.

Cheryl felt her pussy dampen as she watched the 2 gals lap at each other. "I'll be back in a few minutes, gonna go get a bottle of wine or something for us to drink" Alice said. "Will you be ok here by yourself?"

"Sure I'll be fine" Cheryl replied. The moment Alice left the room and Cheryl heard the door lock she slid her shorts and panties off. She spread her young thighs apart and began to finger her wet pussy. Cheryl began rubbing her finger across her hot swollen clit, making her pussy tingle. She began to moan quite loudly. Her eyes remained focused on the lesbians on the movie as she began to finger fuck her hot pussy.

Cheryl thrust her hips up as her fingers slid into her tight young pussy. She was fucking her wet cunt furiously. She grunted as she climaxed. Her pussy juices covered her hand and fingers. Cheryl began to lick her own tasty juices from her fingers and hand. She loved the taste of pussy. Thanks to Aunt Alice, she had a real craving for the taste of cunt now. Cheryl's fingers found her pussy again and she began to slide them up and down her wet slit. Her mouth was open and she moaned softly as her fingers slid into her hot tight pussy once again. "Oh God" she moaned.

Suddenly she heard a key in the door, and as it opened she was trying to cover her young naked body. Alice entered the room with a large bottle of wine, and behind her stood a tall blonde woman. The woman was close to 6 ft tall and had the largest breasts Cheryl had ever seen. Cheryl was still pulling the sheet up trying to cover her naked body. "Cheryl, just what were you doing?" Alice said to her niece.

"Nothing, just kind of... uh," Cheryl stammered.

The blonde sat down on the bed next to Cheryl. "Don't hide you beautiful body" the blonde said. "It looks pretty fine to me"

The blonde began to slide the sheet off of Cheryl exposing her pretty hairless pussy. The blonde wasted no time, and placed her head between Cheryl's young thighs. Cheryl moaned as the blonde's tongue flicked against her swollen clit. "Oh God yes" Cheryl moaned. Alice sat on the bed next to them. Alice slid the blonde's skirt up above her waist and began to lower her panties. Alice watched with amazement as the large cock fell out of the panties. "Oh my God" Alice said.

"What the hell?" she asked pointing at the long semi erect cock dangling from between the blonde's legs.

"I'm a shemale" the blonde said. "Why don't you suck my cock for me" she continued. Alice was unsure of this, because she really didn't like men, but this was almost a woman, wasn't it? She took the semi erect cock into her soft hand and firmly gripped it. The cock began to grow harder and thicker. Alice gasped as she held the fully erect 10 inch cock in her hand. She looked at it with amazement. It turned her on, and she couldn't understand why. She hadn't been with a man in over 20 years, only women, but as she stroked the erect monstrous cock in her hand she felt herself become wetter and wetter. The shemale continued eating Cheryl's pussy. Cheryl was thrashing wildly on the bed, moaning as she came.

The shemale made loud slurping noises as he/she licked up all of Cheryl's hot pussy cream. "Oh GOd, it's so wonderful" Cheryl moaned. Alice was running her tongue up and down the shemale's swollen shaft. Precum oozed from the huge head. Alice licked the precum with her tongue, savoring it's sweet/salty taste. Alice began to take the large cock between her lips. The shemale moaned loudly as it's cock slid deeply into Alice's hot mouth. Alice tried not to gag as the large cock entered her throat. She relaxed a bit, and it entered quite easily.

Cheryl glanced down and saw her Aunt sucking the shemale's large thick cock. "Wow, that looks good" Cheryl moaned. ( Remember, Cheryl is still a virgin as far as cocks go.) Cheryl watched as her Aunt Alice hungrily sucked the shemale's long thick cock. Alice was gently cupping the large balls as she fucked the cock with her mouth. Cheryl joined her Aunt and took one of the shemale's shaved balls into her mouth. The shemale moaned as both women worked on his hard member.

Alice removed the cock from her mouth, and held it firmly by its thick shaft. "Go ahead and put it in your mouth" she told her niece. Cheryl opened her mouth widely and accepted the large cock. She licked all around the large organ with her tongue. The shemale moaned and began thrusting his hips. Cheryl felt the large cock pulsate wildly in her hand. "I'm gonna shoot" the shemale yelled. Cheryl held the large cock in her hand slowly stroking it up and down with her small hand. She watched with great fascination as the white sticky cum erupted from it's large head. It squirted a massive amount, followed by another, than another. Some of the jism landed inside of Cheryl's mouth. As she tasted the hot cum she moaned. Cheryl took the pulsating cock head between her lips, and swallowed the last few spurts of cum.

Cheryl licked the cum from her hands and softly sucked the rock hard cock between her soft lips. "Sit on my cock!" the shemale told her. Cheryl straddled the shemale's still rock hard cock, and slid her virgin pussy upon it. It was so huge, and her pussy was so small. But as she wiggled her hips it slowly slid into her. Cheryl moaned as the large cock split her virgin cunt open. Alice straddled the shemale's face and lowered her red haired cunt onto his lips. The shemale's tongue thrust into her hot pussy. Alice moaned as her sweet pussy cream flowed into his mouth.

"Oh dear God" Alice moaned. ALice ground her pussy against the shemale's pretty face, smearing her hot pussy cum across his chin and lips. Cheryl was sliding up and down the long thick cock. She moaned and groaned as her pussy spasmed around the cock. She gripped the cock like a vise with her tender cunt. Her orgasm hit strong and hard.

"Oh yes, push it up in me baby!" Cheryl moaned. The shemale grunted as Cheryl's tight pussy firmly held his large cock in it's clutch.

"Oh I'm gonna cum" the shemale announced. Alice now ripped the shemale's top open revealing the very large breasts. Alice squeezed the large nipples hard between her fingers. The shemale groaned and grunted again. Cheryl climaxed as the shemale's hot cum exploded into her hot pussy.

"Oooh yeah, it feels so hot!" Cheryl moaned. Cheryl knew that she couldn't be strictly lesbian as the hard cock pulsated inside of her tight pussy.

"YES, YES, YES!!!" Cheryl moaned. Her pussy spasmed and she bounced up and down on the large cock faster and faster. She felt every hot drop of his wonderful cum as it splashed inside of her pussy. "Give me more" Cheryl moaned. She loved the way it felt as the hot cum filled her pussy. Cheryl climaxed again, and she rode the shemale to yet another hot climax. The shemale's cock began to grow limp inside of her now. Cheryl slid off of him. Cheryl took one of the shemale's erect nipples between her lips and gently bit it. Alice was still grinding her pussy against his pretty face.

"Oh God" Alice moaned, and she climaxed intensely. Her body shook and quivered. She rode the shemale's face until her climax subsided. As she slid from his face she looked at her wet pussy juice as it glistened all over his face.

Cheryl moved up the shemale's body and began to lick her Aunt's hot pussy cream from his face. Cheryl slid her tongue inside of the shemale's mouth and they passionately kissed. Alice slid between her niece's legs and licked the shemale's cum from her hot dripping pussy. Cheryl moaned, and climaxed. Her juices along with the shemale's cum poured from her hot pussy. Alice made loud slurping noises as she licked both of their juices from Cheryl's hot pussy hole. All 3 lay side by side in the large bed. Cheryl sucked the shemale to a full erection, and he mounted ALice. Alice grunted as she felt her first cock in 20 yrs. Her pussy held the cock tightly as she came instantly.

"Oh dear God!" Alice moaned as her pussy spasmed. The shemale fucked her with long hard strokes. She grunted each time his long thick cock fully entered her aching pussy. Cheryl masturbated as she watched the shemale fuck her AUnt. The shemale moaned, and shot his cum into Alice's pussy.

"Oh my I forgot how fucking good it feels," Alice moaned as the hot cum entered her pussy. She bucked beneath the shemale like a wild animal. Her long nails dug into the flesh of his back as she held him inside of her. He continued thrusting and shooting his cum inside of her pussy. Alice came again, and the shemale with drew his shrinking cock from her.

"Thanks for the hot time" the shemale's said as he began to get dressed. Cheryl and Alice both lay on the bed, sexually exhausted.

"No dear, thank you" Alice moaned.

Cheryl blew a kiss to the pretty shemale as he left the hotel room. "God I forgot how good it felt to be fucked" Alice said. "Maybe I am not quite the lesbian I thought I was". Alice began to wonder if she should change plans for the weekend. She was taking Cheryl to a lesbian spa, and letting her get her taste of an all female orgy. As Alice thought about it, she realized, maybe being bi wasn't so bad. She knew that her and Cheryl would have an excellent time at the spa. Alice kissed Cheryl goodnight. She knew tomorrow would be an exciting day.

To Be Continued...