Aunt Allyn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must admit my own erection was crawling down my black slacks towards my knee. Anytime I wasn't in control of her body she would move to bumping and grinding against me. It was like the dancing made her forget that I was her nephew...or at least stop caring. It wasn't long before I had a noticeable tent in my pants. I hadn't had sex in a month at least, after all. When the song ended she all but fell into my arms.

"I need to sit down." she purred into my ear, the slinky nature of her voice somewhat offset by how she accidentally head butted me as she leaned in. "Why don't you go get us some drinks while I find us a table?" she asked. I showed her the marks on my hands and she rolled her eyes. "Okay then, go wash those off and find me at the upstairs bar." With that she spun away from me, stumbled into and through a small group of female spectators, and made her way to the stairs.

I followed her directions to the bathroom. I have to say the chance of getting some drinks into me was exciting. The night had potential not to suck after all. Maybe if I could get Allyn really drunk... I brushed the though aside immediately, shaking my head. Stupid hormones. Stupid dream.

It took a good couple of minutes to wash the marks off. It took a little bit longer to find aunty Allyn, but when I did I was apparently just in time. She was at one of the two upstairs bars, her arm was up between herself and a hungry looking man in his late thirties. The guy had his hands on her arms trying aggressively to convince her to go dance. I recognized the guy as one of the spectators from downstairs.

Even the bartender was involved. The busty brunette had half climbed up onto the bar and was smacking at the guy with both hands. It would have been a comical sight if I wasn't so furious so quickly.

I pushed my way through a loose circle of his amused buddies and grabbed the guys arm with proportionally much more force than he used to grip my aunt. I twisted his wrist and he let go of my aunt to strike me, but I easily spun him around into his boys and sent him tumbling.

Unlike them I hadn't been drinking yet. I wasn't off balance in anyway. The stooges looked pissed on behalf of their asshole friend. I squared off against them, ready to throw down with the lot of them and leave no survivors. I was seeing red. The five of them stepped forward right when the bouncers showed up.

Apparently siding with five guys is more profitable than one, because the two bouncers actually grabbed me instead of the assholes. I argued and struggled to no avail, when the busty little brunette bartender came running up from around the bar and put her hands on the bouncers arms. She explained that the guy had been too aggressive with both herself and Allyn, whom she called her friend, and that I was Allyn's boyfriend. The guys argued that the bartender was lying, which seemed a pretty stupid tactic to me.

Before the bouncers could decide my fate my aunt Allyn appeared right in front of me and said "This one is mine." The bouncers still held my arms, so I was relatively helpless when my aunt wrapped her arms around my neck and slid her tongue between my lips. Okay, maybe I didn't have to open my mouth to her, or chase her tongue with mine, but fuck she looked hot tonight. I blame the adrenaline of the situation.

The bouncers let go, and my arms fell around my aunt, gripping her ass. She leaned into the kiss, and it wasn't until the bartender's rag hit our faces that we pulled away from each other. Apparently some time had passed. The bartender had to throw the rag from where she was back behind the bar. The bouncers and guys were gone. The crowd that had gathered to watch the fight had split up and were pretending not to have been watching me make out with the older redhead.

I coughed awkwardly into my hand. Allyn leaned in to me and whispered into my ear. It was quieter up here, away from the dance floor, so I had no trouble hearing her. "I crossed the line there, but I'm drunk. What's your excuse?" she tried to give me a stern look but failed, laughing into my chest. I felt uncomfortable. "Come with me lover boy and play along." she whispered after the laughing subsided. She took me by the hand and led me back to her seat at the bar.

There was more than one bartender at that bar, but it was the same impressively stacked brunette that waited for us to take our seats. I sat Allyn first and took my spot on the stool next to her. The brunette leaned in to speak to my aunt, though I didn't hear what was said. I saw the bartender hand something discretely to Allyn while they spoke.

The bartender was really hot. Long dark hair. Pale, smooth, porcelain skin. Her breasts almost as big as my aunt's, though I couldn't tell if they were natural or not. The bartender's breasts were, like my aunt, fighting to break free of her top, and I had no doubt that the tips men gave her were proportionately bigger than protocol required. Lastly I noticed her diamond wedding ring and sighed.

When she pulled away from Allyn and looked at me I reached out my hand to introduce myself. "My name is Jake." I told her.

She took it. "I know. Allyn here said that you are her neighbour? My name is Beth. Allyn here is my soon-to-be boss at the bank, so if you hurt her I'll see you beaten, understood?" I pulled my eyes away from her chest and nodded. Neighbour? I guess that was better than admitting you just made out with your nephew...

When she gave me my hand back I sat it on the counter, and Allyn grabbed it and placed it on her bare thigh. My cock stretched in approving confusion at this, before I felt something wet on the back of my hand. I looked down to see it was now stamped with a cancer symbol. Allyn handed what I guessed was the stamp discretely back to Beth.

"This can get me fired." Beth warned. "You owe me, sister." Then looking at me she asked "What can I get you tough guy?"

"Oh, uh.... Highlife. Thanks."

"Do you wanna start a tab?" Beth asked.

I started to remove my hand from Allyn's thigh and grab my wallet but her hand fell onto mine and held it in place. "Oh no honey, after that display of masculinity, you can add him to mine." said my aunt. My aunt locked her fingers through mine and ran her other hand up and down my arm. I feigned not to notice.

Beth brought our drinks and turned to help the other people at the bar. I sat there with my aunt in silence, my hand on her leg. I held my drink in my left hand, leaving my right hand entwined with hers on her fantastic muscular thigh.

Finally she spoke. "I've told the women I work with at the bank about this really attractive young man that I've been flirting with. I told them I have an apartment, and that the young man from next door and I hang out sometimes in the evenings, and how I think he hopes to show this divorcee a good time."

She paused for a long moment before continuing. I took a long drink and looked at her, smiling flirtatiously. I wasn't certain what else I could have done. After a moment of trying to read my reaction and seeming pleased with what she saw, she continued.

"I've also told Beth about how badly I want to have that good time. How badly that I want to fuck that young man. She laughs and calls me a cougar, but dares me to go for it, to dress more and more slutty during our encounters to drive you wild... him wild." She was silent for a second as she took a slow sip from her drink. Slowly she released my hand and slid hers up my arm, across my lap, and dug her nails into my hard on through my pants.

"Have you ever specifically wanted to get drunk, so that you would be free to make mistakes?" she asked, meeting my eyes.

She squeezed my cock again, I guess to make sure I knew what she meant, and I squeezed her thigh as I spoke. "God yes." I said honestly. She looked at me drunkenly, with a large smile on her face.

"Bottoms up?" she asked.

I sat there looking at my beer for several more seconds. On one hand she was my aunt, and drunk. I shouldn't take advantage; it would be the height of immorality. On the other hand she has maybe wanted to fuck me for months. She was a stunningly hot married 'soon to be' divorcee, she had her hand on my cock, and she wanted to have a good time. I really wanted to get some ass tonight. Her leg felt really good under my hand right now, and I was dying to peel those clothes off of her...

Ahhh, what the hell? I downed my beer and slapped it down on the counter.

"Shots!" my aunt shouted.

"Shots!" I echoed quickly.

Within seconds Beth was back in front of us. My aunt ordered something called a Scoobie Snack, while I ordered a Red Headed Slut. Allyn, her own hair a dark red, elbowed me in the ribs. I slipped my arm around her, and insisted Beth bring me two, as I had some catching up to do.

I did my shots and a third and fourth before Allyn took my hand and lead me back to the dance floor. This time she and I were much more physical. She climbed me and swayed from my body like I were her stripper pole, and I spun and twirled her like she was an extension of myself. Whenever she came close her lips would meet mine or her hand would squeeze and grip my ass through my black slacks.

After the dance I started to guide her back up for more drinks. "Whoa cowboy. I'll go grab my card. You go get the car." She swayed a bit and stumbled into me, so I caught her and held her. Her large breasts pushed against my chest and pleasantly up over the top of her black tube top, threatening to spill out.

"I was going to drink a bit more and call us a cab."

My lovely aunt gripped my shirt in her fists and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. She then pulled herself up to my ear, licking my neck on the way up. "How drunk does a man have to be to get his dick sucked? You're driving mister. A lady never sucks cock in front of a cabbie."

My hands slapped down onto her firm ass and squeezed. Okay, maybe four shots and a beer were all I needed to be willing to fuck my own aunt after all.

She slid from my arms and up the stairs, using the arm rail to steady herself. I turned and shot out the exit, almost at a jog, eager to grab the car. By the time I returned aunt Allyn was waiting near the exit, some guy was leaning out his window and was trying to offer her a ride.

****** Family Bonding

She recognized my car and hustled over, her breasts doing interesting things as she ran. As soon as she was in I started down the road, and the club was still in sight when her hand landed firmly on top of the hard bulge in my slacks. "Sorry for rushing us honey, but I've been wanting this cock in me for months now, and I am really tired of waiting."

Her hands switched from squeezing my cock through my pants to deftly working my fly, and I gave up on rational thought. I focused on the road as best I could.

I felt Allyn's hand slip into my slacks, into my boxers, and wrap around my thick, eager cock. She tugged on it several times before she pulled it out into the open, its size and rigidity giving her trouble. "Mmm," she purred, "you're even bigger than I imagined you would be."

I took a hand off the wheel and placed it on the back of her seat. She leaned over towards me, but didn't drop her head into my lap as expected. Instead she worked my cock with her hands as she spoke.

"Tell your aunty how badly you want her. Tell her how eager you are to stuff this cock inside of her."

I've done the dirty talk before, so I was sure I could handle it without seeming like a loser, but the words she wanted me to say seemed pretty out there. I had been telling myself that the wanton woman who was pumping my cock with her hands was not my aunt. Still, if that's what turned her on then I could play that game.

"I've never wanted any woman as badly as I want you right now aunt Allyn. You are the sexiest woman I have ever known. Please take me inside of you aunt Allyn." It was difficult to talk dirty and drive at the same time especially since I was so motivated to get home.

Luckily my aunt didn't keep me waiting long. My eyes slid from the road and up into my head as her lips rested gently over the head of my cock and slowly parted, applying constant pressure as they slipped down and around my erection. Her tongue did incredible things, flicking across the tip until my cock slid too far down her throat and then instead massaged my cock from the side, a warm muscular masseuse in that sexy mouth of hers.

The road came back into focus and I was in the wrong lane. It was a turning lane, and thank God it was empty. I turned on my blinker to announce to anyone behind me that I would be coming back into the correct lane. I made it back over just as my aunts lips met the base of my cock and she bit lightly down with her teeth and made a humming sound to draw my attention to her achievement.

My God! The base of my cock? I was fully hard, at my maximum length and thickness, and her teeth her pressed into the base if my cock. My whole erection was all the way down her throat. I wondered if I could flex the muscle and touch her collar bone...

Eyes on the road lover boy! My right tire was in the shoulder of the road. Not too bad of a swerve. I had apparently left the highway in favor of back roads. Good idea. My subconscious was smarter than I was. I slowed down.

My aunt gagged and pulled her mouth up off my cock, or did she pull my cock out of her mouth, hell I don't know but I remember it felt just as good coming back out. She coughed and gagged, complimenting her skill and my size. "Holy shit! Did you see how far down my throat you were? Did you feel it? I don't think porn stars have a cock that big Jake, or a throat so able! It's like my throat was made for this cock!"

"I like the sound of that." I said with a raised eye brow, voice neutrally committed. As if the size of my cock or deep throating my aunt were no big deal. That's right, I have game.

"Nowhere near as much as I do." my aunt said warmly. My cock throbbed eagerly in her hand, and she acquiesced to it's request and slipped the beast back between her heavenly lips. Up and down. Lick lick lick. Eyes on the road. Back and forth across her lips. In and out. Mind on the road, I chided myself.

Slowly my cock crawled down her throat so far I thought I felt her heart beat, then slowly back out it would regretfully slide. Shallow bobs, up and down, up and down, then slowly all the way back in as far as it could go.

I swear we caught air as we rounded the final turn onto my street and sped down hill towards the house. Mom and dad weren't back. What time was it now?

1:58. Not even two? My parents claimed they would be shutting the club down with their friends, then going back to one of their friends' places after... Of course they might leave early, but Allyn and I probably had the place alone for thirty minutes at least, maybe a few hours if we were lucky.

I stopped the car and took a moment to finale feel her fantastic tits through her top. As she continued to deep throat my cock I took another minute to pull her skirt up and feel her fantastic ass. After that I pulled my lovely aunt off of my cock by pulling her hair. Her lips pouted at me, but her eyes looked absolutely craven. Hungry. Starved for more. "Get your fine ass inside aunty Allyn, now."

Her eyes lit up with challenge. "And who are you to order me young man?"

"I am your nephew aunty Allyn, and I am taking you inside and fucking you senseless, whether you like it or not." She gave me a faux scandalized look. I got out and shut my door on her. Her eyes never left me as I circled the car. I circled it slowly and determinately, never quite looking back at her. I stopped only long enough to stuff my cock back into my pants before opening the door for her.

Aunt Allyn was still laid out over towards the driver seat, but she had rolled over onto her back and had a frightened and scandalized look on her face that didn't meet her eyes. "But Jakey! We're related!"

I rolled my eyes. "I could care less." I reached in, dragging her by her sexy legs out the car door and lifted her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry. She laughed and cackled as I carried her into the house, grabbing my ass with both hands.

I carried her around to the sliding glass door that lead into my room, the door I had left unlocked when I left for the club a few hours earlier.

Once inside, I threw her down on my bed. Mine. That idea was an odd kind of turn on all on it's own, like I was reclaiming territory. By fucking the woman who had taken my bed from me on it, I was expressing dominance over her and my territory.

It was an odd thought, but a turn on, so I went with it.

I hopped up on the bed, straddling my aunt, and kissed her deeply. She cooed and moaned and writhed as she bit my lips and her hands made their way back down to my pants to once again free my engorged cock.

I kissed and licked my way down her neck. There was nothing measured or careful about our pacing. I was as hungry for her as she was for me.

Her thin little top, the one that always looked like it might pop open at any moment, was actually on so tight that it hurt Allyn as I struggled to pull it over her breasts. Frustrated I bit the thing and tore it up the middle. My aunt tugged and fondled and caressed my cock as I stared at the nicest rack I had ever seen. My uncle must have spent a small fortune on those things. So much for keeping his good fortune away from this side of the family.

I squeezed one fantastic breast in my hand. Then the other. Then squeezing the first one from the side, I took the nipple into my mouth and stimulated it with my lips and tongue. I attacked her breasts like a starved man. I pinched, pulled, licked, rubbed, bit, and slapped those big beautiful and neglected orbs like there was no tomorrow.

My aunt's stripper body writhed underneath me until her skirt rose up above her waist. She released my cock and started trying to slide her panties off, desperate to feel my cock inside of her. I smirked and slid down her body, sliding her panties down her long tanned legs in the process. Allyn cooed for me as I did so. She asked me to fuck her, told me how badly she needed me.

I didn't answer, but instead knelt down by the bed and kissed her ankle. Too many nights had I fantasizes thinking about these long legs and that killer rack to rush things now. For all I knew this might be a one night stand. In fact it probably was. I decided to go slow as I kissed my way up her right leg, completely neglecting the left.

I kissed, licked, and nibbled every single square inch of that gorgeous leg until finally I as just centimetres away from aunt Allyn's bare snatch. I breathed a long hot breath of hot air onto it before sliding all the way down her other leg.

Allyn bucked and moaned and pleaded with me to lick her cunt, "Your aunty's cunt" she said, but I ignored her pleas and started the slow process over. I had to hold her legs down to keep from getting kicked.

I finally made my way back up her long left leg and back to that pretty pussy. I hadn't been sure what to expect when I saw it, as I had never slept with an older women before, but it looked just as sexy as Missy's had when we had first started dating. I had expected it to look.. used... like Missy's did now. Maybe uncle Tom wasn't packing much heat. Maybe big cocks skip a generation, or just followed dad's side of the family tree.

Whatever. The pussy in front of me was making my mouth water and my cock ache. I stood up and rested my cock against her entrance, playing with the idea of skipping the oral and going straight into fucking her roughly. I was so ridiculously turned on that the idea of rushing to my own climax was pretty damned tempting.

I lifted my aunt's legs straight up in front of me, holding them together with my left hand while running my right lightly up and down her pretty thighs. Allyn cooed and moaned and pushed her cunt against me, ordering me inside of her. That was the deciding factor. Had she begged me to eat her I would have fucked her right then.