Aunt Allyn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned against her legs, pushing them back against her until I was close enough to kiss her, my dick pressed between her labia and one tiny thrust away from penetration. Instead, after the kiss I kissed her neck and her shoulder. Her collar bone.

She cried out in protest when I finally pulled my cock away from her hole. She ran both hands through my hair as I kissed my way down her glorious breasts again, and took my time doing so, she said I was a horrible nephew for teasing his poor aunt so.

I pushed her legs up into a spread eagle position, and she did as I had wanted and grabbed them with her own hands at the knees to hold them up for me.

When my ex would hold her legs like that her thigh muscle would become stretched and pronounced through the skin around her cunt, and the one on the right, for some reason, would become incredibly sensitive. I gave my aunt's leg an experimental lick and her body bucked appreciatively. I gave it a few more, then slowly traced my tongue around the outskirts of her sweet looking pussy.

My aunt screamed "Just eat me for the love of god!" and this time I did exactly as she asked. I licked her long and slow, pushing my tongue into her deeply and widening it as much as I could inside of her. She tasted... absolutely heavenly.

I stabbed my tongue into her in quick, jabbing gestures. I traced my tongue lightly between her inner and outer labia. People say a good tip is to write the alphabet with your tongue. I worry that the pattern might be recognizable, so I write sentences. "You are mine aunt Allyn. Mine to fuck and tease at my leisure. Mine to pleasure, mine to use."

My aunt, as it turns out, does not cum easily. I was partially through spelling out the long list of prepositions before I felt and heard her writhe in anticipation of an approaching climax. I waited until I just started to taste her fluids before I moved up to assault her clitoris. My busty aunt cursed my name and raked her fingers through my hair as her body bucked for me in ecstasy.

I stood and removed the rest of my clothing, and my aunt wiggled out of her black mini skirt, which was all that she had left on. I stooped to the ground and picked up her black heels and slipped them back onto her feet. After she understood what I was doing, she helped. I am not much of a talker, but sometimes words are not necessary.

I walked my naked sexy aunt over to the dresser, in front of the mirror, and had her bend at the hip, holding herself up in front of me. In the heels, her ass was lifted just high enough to allow smooth entry into her pussy from behind, a fact that had occurred to me as we danced earlier.

I ran my hands up her thighs and over her big, round, muscular ass, and marvelled at how much my aunt must work out to look so damned sexy. I smacked her ass, and enjoyed the way her whole body shook with pleasure and pain.

"You have no idea how badly your aunt needs that thick cock inside of her Jakey." I had a faint, distant memory of my aunt calling me Jakey as a child. I had been turned off by the aunt/nephew part of this at first, but I was beyond that now. To say I was turned on by my aunt's persistent dirty talk would be an understatement.

I lined myself up with her sweet little pussy from behind and started working my fat cock into it. It took some rubbing and some cramming on my part and some repositioning and shifting on Allyn's (evidence that I was much bigger than uncle Tom, I reasoned) until finally I was deep inside of her wet and wanton snatch.

I slid slowly but purposefully inside of her. I went slowly mostly because I had to. My aunt was tight as sin and opened almost unwillingly as I pressed myself into her. In and out I started to slide.

In the dresser mirror I watched my aunt bite her lip, her eyes were closed and her cheeks flushed. She looked heavenly with her vibrant red hair cascading down her smooth tan back, her perfect breasts hanging heavily and swaying gently as her body rocked slowly to and fro in rhythm with my thrusts. I was torn between watching her beautiful face, full breasts, shapely ass, or just simply appreciating the view of my cock sliding slowly in and out of her hot sex.

I knew when she was ready. Her eyes opened and locked onto mine in the reflection and she smiled warmly at me. "Is this all you got nephew?"

I calmly reached forward and took my aunts arms from the dresser. She tried to stand but I twisted them in a way that caused her to bend over even more severely than before, balancing precariously on her black high heels.

I pulled my fat cock slowly and carefully out of her pussy and, just before my cock head popped free, yanked back on her arms and thrust forward, slamming myself into her to the hilt. She grunted in a very unladylike way, rolling her eyes back in her head.

I released the support I was offering her weight while not releasing her wrists. She tumbled forward a bit as I slid my cock back out but she caught herself without trying to right herself, balancing precariously on her tall black heels.

The instant she straightened her legs and before she had the chance to look back up at me I thrust into her again, wrenching her arms back just as hard as before. The second that sweet ass slapped against my abs I again let up on my grip and let her tumble forward towards the mirror.

She didn't buckle her legs this time, trusting me to reel her back against me before she hit the mirror. She adapted quickly to what I wanted. I didn't let her down. Again I reeled her back against my cock. And again. And again.

Her eyes rolled back just a bit with every thrust but she did her best to stare me and catch her breath. As soon as she managed that she screamed out "Fuck me that... That fuck... fucking massive cock!" I did as she had tried to ask and started fucking her harder and faster.

My aunt, as I saw it, was built for sex. Full lips, fuller breasts, a pretty and innocent looking face, vibrant full bodied hair, a tight ass... Now that she was single many, many men would be angling to coax her into such a role in their lives. As her first lover post Tom, I wanted to be the best she would ever have. I wanted to be the fuck that she compared all others to.

Her body bounced and shook as I desired in front of my mirror, our mirror, and shook even harder as she came. I tilted her body back just enough to see her gorgeous full breasts shake fantastically. This caused me to lower my hips and thrust upward into her, which made her cum all the harder it seemed.

She wanted to collapse after cumming, I could tell, but I was more than able to continue in this position and eager to see my aunt struggle to keep up. Again I picked up the pace. Though it was more of a challenge on my body, slapping into her wet snatch from the lower angle was easier on my aunt's diaphragm, a little more up and down than back and forth, and she resumed egging me on with her fowl language.

"Fuck your horny fucking aunty with that massive fucking cock you naughty naughty fucking boy!" she cried breathlessly. I stopped fucking her right before she came again. "Don't stop please don't fucking stop."

"Grab my wrist." I ordered, releasing her right arm. She swayed forward but rebalanced herself and reached back to grip my wrist as instructed. I slowly moved my arm across her ass towards her other arm, and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she struggled to maintain her balance.

I had had a thought. If this was a once in a life time sexual experience, I wanted it to be an unforgettable one too.

"With your other hand grab the same wrist." I told her. She did so. With my free left hand I gathered up my sexy aunt's gorgeous red hair and pulled. "Now let go of my wrists with both hands at the same time and grab my other wrist."

She hesitated, so I stopped supporting her weight with the arm she held and pulled my cock back slightly, ready to slam back in while pulling her back by her hair alone. Quickly she released my arm with both hands and gripped my left hand just before I yanked her hair back. I still pulled hard on her hair as I jammed my cock back into her cunt.

At the same instant her ass bounced off of my torso I slapped her ass with my now free right hand. I fucked her harder and more roughly than I ever would have sober. Aunt Allyn came much harder this time as I repeatedly yanked her by her hair back against me, slapping her ass with every thrust. She did her best to relieve the pressure on her hair with her upper arm strength, but I knew it hurt, and knew the pain made her cum all the harder.

"Fuck you you hot fucking bitch, I'm going to cum!" I growled.

I mercilessly slapped her fantastic ass as her body shook, and I stopped fighting my own climax as well. "Don't cum inside me!" she yelled to late. I was already pumping my hot seed deep into my own aunt's desperate sex.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, though it was lost in the sea of expletives that were flowing from my aunt's pretty lips. She released my hand and fell forward, catching the dresser before she hit it. I leaned into her, reluctant to pull my still ejaculating cock out of her pussy and eager to wrap my arms around her and cup her full breasts.

My aunt cooed appreciatively, meeting my gaze in the mirror. "I was wild before I married your uncle, but I've never come close to cumming that hard in my life."

I returned her compliment with a wink. "I've never been with such a beautiful woman before, and I wanted to make an impression." I continued to play with her breasts as we talked, flicking her nipples with my thumbs. I hadn't lied, I thought Allyn was gorgeous.

"I need to lie down." my aunt said. "Will you lay with me?" she asked.

I was taken off guard by the request, having expected to retire to the couch in short order. We still had time until mom and dad got back... "I would love to." I told my aunt.

She had me lay down under her sheets nude and soon, after washing her make up off and cleaning up the mess I had left inside of her, her naked body settled up against mine. After a long, gentle french kiss, she faced away from me and guided my arms around her, bringing my hand between her breasts. We spooned there naked in silence for quite some time as I enjoyed feeling her body against mine.

I heard my parents come home. They talked in the kitchen for sometime with guests. I realized that my aunt was sleeping, and knew that I should sneak away in case my parents came down, but I was loath to tear myself away from her fantastic body.

An hour later the guests upstairs left, and my parents luckily went off to bed without coming downstairs. I laid there for another thirty minutes, watching my beautiful, vibrant aunt sleep, feeling her body against mine. Apparently, I chided myself, I wasn't so worldly as to be able to fuck someone and not feel connected to them.

Sighing, barely able to keep my eye's open, I tried to quietly disentangle myself from my sleeping aunt. She woke as my arm slid out from under her. She turned to the sliding glass door and saw that it was still dark outside.

"You aren't leaving me are you?" she whispered.

"I fear you will wake up screaming at me for having taken advantage of you last night."

She laughed quietly. "I have been trying to build up the courage to drag you in here for weeks. I was hoping to have you again in the morning if you were not repulsed by the idea sober." She said this with a purr, pulling me back against her, though I saw uncertainty in her eyes.

"Mmm... I am sober now and would gladly take you again if you are up for it." My busty aunt shifted and reached between us, gripping my iron hard cock.

Her eyes lit up in surprise and open delight. "Are your parents back yet?"

"They went to bed thirty minutes ago."

"Then we will need to be quiet. Lay still and let me take care of you." Allyn kissed my cheek, and then my lips softly as she spun to face me and slide on top of me. I ran my hands through her hair and over her body as she reached between us and slid my cock back inside of her.

Kissing me deeply she rocked her body up and down mine, sliding back and forth onto my cock. "Tell me again you think I am beautiful." she whispered.

"I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." She purred and started riding me just a little bit faster.

"Have you always wanted to fuck me?" she asked.

"No. I thought you were stunning at the airport, but I thought of you as family. It was the teasing you've been doing that got to me."

She purred again. "That was the idea." Now she held herself up higher by straightening her arms, and I took the opportunity to caress her pretty breasts. "Did you enjoy my teasing?"

"I hated it." I said honestly. She stopped rocking against me and raised her eyebrow challengingly. "I thought it was torturous, because I didn't think this was possible."

"And now?"

"I think your interest in me might be the greatest thing that's ever happened to me." My aunt smiled at that and leaned in to kiss me, softly and fully. Then she leaned back and sat up into a cowgirl position, her pretty thighs on either side of my torso. I ran my hands over them as my aunt began to lift and lower herself onto me, riding me with increasing abandon.

She told me not to hold out on her, not to try to make her cum. She said I was two orgasms behind and she desperately wanted to make me cum again. I obeyed, and willed myself closer and closer to climax as I watched her fantastic silhouette bounce on my throbbingly eager erection. It was not long before I filled her again with my sperm, and her body shook as my orgasm brought about her own.

She collapsed against me, whispering that I cheated by making her cum, and that I needed to be ready to be pampered in the morning. She kissed my lips, told me that she loved me, and rolled over to fall asleep. She told me she loved me. I mean, she had said that before, aunt to nephew, but obviously not ever after sex. It felt... different.

I worried for a moment about what I was getting into, but soon pushed those concerns out of my mind and snuggled up and spooned with my beautiful, sexy lover.