Aunt Annie's Anal Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tjrabbit
tjrabbit
108 Followers

She said, "Let's get a shower TJ, and I'll fix us a sandwich."

We kissed and fondled each other while taking a hot shower. She stepped out first, wrapped a towel around herself and headed for the kitchen. I stayed in the shower a few more minutes, dried off, left the towel on the floor and joined Annie in the kitchen. She had prepared two ham sandwiches and poured a glass of milk for each of us. She was already seated at the table. I sat beside her and we chatted about movies we had seen recently, our old high school sports teams, about my plans after I graduated law school. We polished off the sandwiches and milk and she stood up, the towel which had been loosely wrapped around her fell to the floor.

She stood in front of me and bent over with her hands on the cheeks of her ass. She spread her asshole and said, "Well let's go get you certified TJ."

I gave her ass a quick lick; she took my hand and we headed back to her bedroom. I felt my semi-limp dick begin to jerk and knew that it would be ready for more action within a few minutes.

She got up on all fours in the middle of the bed and I crawled up behind her. I picked up a bottle of lubricant and she said, "No, just use your mouth to get my ass wet. I like for there to be some resistance when you start pushing your cock into my asshole. Like I told you, a little pain leads to a whole fucking lot of pleasure."

I began licking and tonguing her ass and felt my dick responding; regaining a full erection. Annie was rubbing on her clit and fingering her pussy. She said, "Now, big guy, I'm ready for you to get dep in my tight ass."

I placed the head of my dick against the opening of her ass and began to gently push. Her muscles gave some resistance to my penetration but not as much as I had expected. She gave out a moan and flattened herself onto the bed; her ass tightening and squeezing on my cock. She was continuing to rub and finger her pussy as I reached under her and began to roll her nipples. I was furiously pumping my dick into her ass and she was meeting my every stroke.

She said, "Oh baby, you're so deep in my ass, your dick feels so good. Fuck my ass hard baby. Get it as deep as you can. Make my ass cum hard."

She took her fingers from her pussy and reaching over her shoulders placed them into my mouth. I began sucking the juices from her fingers. I ran my fingers through the crack of my ass and placed them under her nose. She began to breathe my smell into her nostrils and then started sucking on my fingers. She was yelling out, "harder baby harder. go deep baby, deeper"

She removed her fingers from my mouth and returned them to her clit; rubbing and pounding her ass against my swollen cock. I knew that I would lose my load shortly so I began to slap her hard on the cheeks of her ass. Now I was the one yelling, "cum with me Annie! Cum with me! Squeeze my dick."

As I started shooting my load deep into her ass, I felt her ass squeezing and tighteningaround my dick; as her body begin to twitch and shake violently. She was moaning and yelling, "Oh shit, Oh shit! Here it is baby, get ready! Here it comes! My cock was jerking and shooting off in her ass and she kept pushing against me. When I gave her my last push and squirt of cum, I felt a shiver go pass through her body as she relaxed under me.

I lay there on top of her with my dick still planted in her ass as we both panted for breathe. When my dick slipped out of her ass I rolled over onto the bed beside her. She moved down on the bed and began to suck and lick the cum from my dick. She moved back up beside me and we kissed passionately and tongued each others mouths.

She smiled at me and said, "That was fucking awesome! I can't believe that you have never fucked a woman's ass. Come on shoot straight with me TJ."

I replied, "Nope, that was a first, but you're a great teacher and I am a quick learner. That was amazing!"

She said, "What a great smell is all over us, dick, pussy, ass, and cum! And the taste of your delicious cum in my mouth, Oh, my God it's great!"

Annie clicked on the bedside lamp and walked into the closet. She came back to the bed carrying a framed official looking document. She sat down beside me on the bed, positioning the documentwhere we could both see it. Printed in bold letters across the top of the document was the title: INTERNATIONAL ASS FUCKERS SOCIETY and on the next line in slightly smaller letters, CERTIGICATE OF MEMBERSHIP.

Annie cleared her throat and in a solemn and official voice read:

"By the power vested in me by the IAFS, I herby certify that TJ has demonstrated a level of performance in Ass Fucking that exceeds all of the required standards for certification as a Master Ass Fucker." Annie had signed the document as the IAFS Certifying Agent.

This notice appeared at the bottom of the document:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Failure to demonstrate to the satisfaction of your certifying agent, through your performance no less than once per week, your continued mastery of ass fucking will result in revocation of your certificate and termination of your IAFS membership.

I said, "Just to make sure I stay in good form, I think that should be twice a week."

She said, "You could be right TJ. We should plan on twice a week."

She handed me the framed certificate and said, "Congratulations TJ, now you're an official Master Ass Man."

I responded, "I am humbled and honored to accept this certification and want to express my loving gratitude to my Aunt Annie, without whom this achievement would not have been possible."

Annie and I lay there next to each other laughing uncontrollably.

She said, "You get some rest TJ, because in the morning I want to see if you can do for my pussy the same things you have done for my ass tonight."

I replied, "Early morning Annie."

She said, "Crack of dawn baby."

I said, "How about at the crack of Annie?"

She laughed and said, "Cute TJ, I told you that turns me on. At the crack of Annie will be even better."

After a brief silence, I said, "Tell me, do you open the door dressed in your panties and an unbuttoned shirt, exposing your beautiful tits to just anyone?"

She giggled and answered, "I hate to destroy your little fantasy, but in fact I don't. I looked through the peep hole in the door and when I saw it was you I took off my jeans and tossed them into the hall closet. I started to take off my panties too but I wanted to tease and tantalize you a little bit. This is something I have thought about for quite a while TJ."

I simply said, "Oh, I see!" I gave Annie, my favorite aunt, a tender kiss; wrapped my arms around her and lay there listening to her breathe.

tjrabbit
tjrabbit
108 Followers
12