Aunt Blanche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macjay
Macjay
13 Followers

Well I certainly could and I made the most of it until she suddenly stood up. Now kneeling before me, she unbuttoned my mackintosh and my trousers and pulled out my cock which she cradled in the rubber lining. "Now it's my turn," she said and took my stiffening cock into her eager mouth. "Button your mackintosh around my head so I'm cocooned in rubber."

The first time she'd taken me into her mouth it had just been before I exploded but this time was different. Now she really went to town on me taking me deep one minute and then licking the tip of my cock the next.

"I want you to hold my head through the rubber and fuck my mouth." I was in no mood to disobey because, although it was not the first time I'd been on the receiving end of fellatio, I had never felt such a wanton and willing mouth.

All too quickly, I felt the stirrings of an impending orgasm and said so. She responded with even more vigorous licking and sucking. When eventually I cried out, she took my cock as deep into her throat as was humanly possible and sucked it dry as if there was no tomorrow.

Just as I thought my knees were going to give way, she came out from under the hem of my mackintosh, stood, and gave me another taste of myself.

"We're going out for Chinese food," she announced, "But before we do you have to wash out my latex knickers and check the inside of your mackintosh too, just in case."

"Yes, Aunt Blanche," I whispered. After all, what else was there to say?

About 30 minutes later, I heard the sound of Aunt Blanche's bell and slipping into my mackintosh I reported for duty. She was wearing her new cape together with a pair of black high-heeled boots that I hadn't seen before. She tossed the car keys to me and, as it was obvious that she had enjoyed some more wine, I was very glad to accept the chore.

We went out and I opened the door for Aunt Blanche and, as she climbed in, the bottom of her cape revealed that the boots came right up to her knees and, indeed, almost covered them. Then I went round to the driver's side but before I could adjust my seat belt, she instructed me to open the zip on my trousers and take out my cock. I obeyed even though I didn't understand why at first. After we'd backed out of the drive and started down the road, she slipped her hand between the buttons of my mackintosh and grasped my cock, rubbing it slowly. Soon I was aroused again as the tip came into contact with the rubber lining and, with the heat on and the fact that we were both wearing new mackintoshes, the car was soon filled with a heady scent of rubber and sex.

However, Aunt Blanche did release her grip and, as I went round to her side to help her out, I was able to recapture my cock and imprison it inside my zip. Aunt Blanche had made a reservation and, before we were shown to our table, we handed off our mackintoshes that were hung up near the desk.

As it happened, while Aunt Blanche's back was to the door, my seat allowed me to watch the owner of the restaurant rapturously stroking the rubberized lining of my Aunt's cape. Slowly but surely I was coming to realize that my attraction to this new material was not as rare as I had first thought and so, while we were over coffee, I broached the subject and asked her opinion.

For once, she didn't tear my head off for questioning her and, mellowed by even more wine, she began to tell her view of the subject and what a fascinating tale it was. For a start I learned that she had once been married, a fact that my mother had left out, but that she had been divorced for more than ten years

Apparently marital bliss had not lasted too long which could be the reason that my mother had not thought to mention the marriage. My Aunt clearly did not want to go into too many details of the events that led to the eventual breakup and so she glossed over that part of her life. However, what happened next was very revealing.

When the soon-to-be ex-husband left the joint home, Aunt Blanche wasted no time in removing all traces of his presence. It was during this process that she came upon his collection of magazines and brochures. They covered many aspects of human sexuality and, before she shredded or discarded many she scanned through them. I could not help feeling that if her husband had been open about some of his inclinations, the partnership may have been very different but I kept my suspicions to myself.

Aunt Blanche went on to explain that she was especially fascinated by the subject of exotic lingerie, leather and rubber clothing. So, these publications she did not discard but rather kept them, became curious, and eventually ordered from them. The first thing she bought was a classic riding mackintosh because she knew that, in the semi-rural area she lived, she could wear it without raising any eyebrows. And, so it proved but it wasn't long before she knew it was not enough. The swishing noise was there as well as the aroma but only to a limited extent and she wanted more. And then an ad in the local newspaper pointed her to Weatherford's, the store we'd visited together.

There she found what she'd been seeking, a single-texture navy blue cotton mackintosh and she also found that the, then, manager of the outerwear department shared her fascination with rubber-lined rainwear. This knowledge blossomed first to a friendship and later to a relationship, the nature of which she did not elaborate upon.

The extent of the store's rubber-featured merchandise began and ended with rainwear and that forced Aunt Blanche and her new found "friend" to resort to the mail order companies featured in the magazines which catered to this fringe market.

The first thing she bought from these was a rubberized satin kimono similar to the one I had seen earlier and she talked about its arrival. Because receipt of the package required a signature and she worked every day, she had to go to the post office to retrieve it. She found, as she carried it out to her, car that it was so heavy that she wondered what could be in there. After reaching home, she poured a glass of wine and opened it up to find there was merely that which she had ordered; not more than one and no lead weights.

Removing the kimono from its plastic bag, she gasped and buried her nose into the fabric and inhaled the wonderful scent of the rubber backing. Without bothering to go up to her bedroom or closing the curtains for privacy, she stripped off her clothes and slipped into the kimono and felt for the first time that which she had craved namely the feel of rubber against her naked body. Even though she gasped at the first shock of the cool lining, she tied the belt tightly and ran to the hall mirror.

There she ran her hands over the rubberized satin covering her hips and then her substantial breasts. When she did so, she found that her nipples were amazingly erect due to the combination of the cold rubber and the sensuality the material engendered and she could not resist pinching them through the fabric as she watched herself in the mirror. Dropping one hand to her crotch while the other remained occupied with first one nipple and then the other, she began to stroke her clitoris with the rubber. Soon the stroking became a more vigorous fingering and soon she was consumed with an impending orgasm while, in the mirror, her eyes were half closed and from her lips came an almost feral growl of pleasure.

By this point in the story, Aunt Blanche had moved on from wine and was drinking her second cognac. It was lucky for us that our table was separated some way from the other diners and so they were spared the details but also it gave me a chance to ask a question and so I did.

"Who is Uncle Sidney?"

"My best friend and lover," she whispered. "The manager of the rainwear department or at least she was, but she's moved up in the firm since then."

"But why Uncle," I asked.

"Because, she'd like to be a man; now let's go home," she slurred,

I was tired, my mind was reeling, and so I nodded dumbly. She wanted me to wear her cape before we left the restaurant when I collected our mackintoshes but for, once, I prevailed. Maybe it was the brandy.

However, not for long because on the way home she eschewed the seat belt and lay across me and sucked my cock as I drove. Not quite to orgasm because she fell asleep on the way and on arrival I helped her upstairs and tried my best to make her comfortable in her bed.

On my way downstairs to my room, I could not stop myself from opening the door to the other bedroom, which I'd learned, was Uncle Sidney's room. It looked to be unremarkable until I opened the closet door and, at the front, the garments were all for a well-dressed modern male. Further back though, were rubber and latex equivalents and further back yet were all manner of constraints, masks and boots

I did not look in the drawers of the chest, perhaps because I did not want to know what was in there. But, I imagined that I soon would know all about, intimately.

Because the newspaper seemed to feel that I could now be trusted with actual reporting assignments, the next few days were a whirl of work and more work and sometimes drinks after in the pub and the only notable event outside work were other encounters with Jan, the sub-editor, in the pub. Not that anything had ever happened between us except one night when we left the pub and headed for an Indian restaurant, Jan couldn't wait to take my mackintoshed-covered arm and she hung onto it as long as she decently could. But still I hadn't connected the dots. Stupid, naïve me!

Aunt Blanche, too, had been busy and had been away on a 2 week business trip which is what gave me the opportunity to go out after work as often as I had but she'd returned home late the previous night. The following day, I'd been asked by Jan to accompany her and a photographer on an assignment about 200 miles away. The assignment completed, we started the drive home under gloomy clouds and, having dropped the photographer back at the office, Jan volunteered to take me home. As we turned into the street, I spotted Aunt Blanche's car entering the driveway and Jan followed her in.

As the raindrops began to fall I felt I had to introduce the two ladies and as soon as we all got out, Jan exclaimed, "Oh you've got a mackintosh as well."

Aunt Blanche was indeed wearing the black rubberized satin coat and had the hood up protecting her hair from the raindrops. She was obviously pleased by the implied compliment and invited Jan into the house and commented that Jan should consider a similar garment for herself as her work took her out into the elements at times. She agreed but said she didn't know where to go or what to ask for.

It was at that moment that the telephone rang and Aunt Blanche passed it to me after she'd answered it. It was my mother with the news of my exam results. As I'd feared, I'd only passed in two of the three but, according to the school, I could retake the one I'd missed in November. I really wasn't as unhappy as I'd assumed I would be because my time at the paper had made me rethink the degree I should take.

"Colin, why don't you open a bottle of wine for our guest", said Aunt Blanche as she resumed her more usual role. "Now, tell me my dear, what kind of mackintosh attracts you?"

"I honestly don't know what I'd like because I've never had one. I only know they do the job and I like the look, the sound they make and the scent", she replied.

Aunt Blanche smiled, "But you're missing a few things and that is the way they feel and the way they make the wearer feel and the reactions of non-wearers when they greet you."

"Anyway", she added, "Perhaps, the best thing would be to try a mackintosh. You're not quite my size but you're close enough. Do you want to choose or should I?"

Jan took another swig from the wine glass I proffered and waved to indicate that my Aunt should choose. As the first bottle was now empty, I went in search of a replacement. While I was gone, I dropped off my mackintosh in my bedroom and noticed a package on my bed. Opening it, I found a pure latex rubber robe in coral-red but, before I could go further, Aunt Blanche's bell rang.

Reporting for duty, as I'd come to think of it, I went to join the ladies. There was Jan wearing my Aunt's black satin mackintosh. She preened herself in front of the bedroom mirror and slid her hands down from armpits to hips as she reveled in the swish and the rustle. After a couple of twirls, she came to me and put her arms round my neck but pouted that I'd discarded my mackintosh. Remembering the new robe downstairs, I simply said, "Wait and see."

Then Aunt Blanche came back into the room bearing the shiny black rubber mackintosh she'd bought for me and invited Jan to try it on. "I love the feel of the outside but it needs to be polished and I prefer to feel rubber next to my skin.

"And you shall my dear," said Aunt Blanche and Jan did not even flinch at the sudden term of endearment. "Come with me," she added and gave me a look that brooked no dissent. "Put on your new robe."

It was only later that I learned what had transpired while I was gone. It seems that my Aunt asked Jan if she was serious about feeling rubber next to her skin and she nodded. And so, Aunt Blanche ordered her to strip and handed her a shiny black rubber bra with keyhole cutouts for her nipples but my Aunt wasn't nearly done. Next came a matching rubber suspender belt and she assured Jan that I would be here soon to attach the stockings to it. This is when I walked in.

There was one of my bosses standing in front of a mirror wearing only a black rubber peephole bra through which her nipples poked straight out as she brushed her fingertips over them. Then my Aunt waved a finger peremptorily to me to kneel at Jan's feet to hook up her stockings. "I hear you can buy rubber stockings?" asked Jan? My Aunt nodded but said that they might follow later as they needed a lot of care and practice to put on.

Jan's pubic area was very different from my Aunt's. Where one was as smooth and naked as a young girl's, Jan's was a lush dark bush. This, however, was soon covered by a pair of thick rubber knickers with a built-in clitoral stimulator, which Aunt Blanche took great care and obvious delight in positioning.

With its characteristic swish, my Aunt whisked a navy blue rubberized satin mackintosh from a hanger and encouraged Jan to slip her arms into it. She shivered as the cool, smooth lining slid up the bare skin of her arms and Aunt Blanche fastened all the buttons, cinched the broad belt and adjusted the wrist and throat straps after lifting the hood over Jan's head. Preening herself in the almost-ankle length mackintosh in front of a long mirror, she slipped her feet into her own heels and did a couple of twirls obviously relishing the swish and rustle of the precious material.

During this action, I was sitting on a chair in the corner and my Aunt indicated that I should bare my cock through the opening of my new latex robe. I began to stroke it as Jan started to tease her erect nipples through the rubber of her mackintosh and Aunt Blanche slipped her hands into the pockets of Jan's mackintosh and began to massage the clitoral stimulator into her mound.

The combination of her appearance in the mirror and the stimulus from her new rubber garments and my Aunt's incessant clitoral stimulation began to trigger the inevitable. Then Jan spotted me in the corner stroking myself. As her orgasm began to build, she cried out to me, "Wank it" and I did. "Faster" she almost shouted. "Wank it faster and harder".

As my hand flew up and down my cock I was happy that I'd had the presence of mind to position a small towel to hand and I readied it receive my ejaculation. And, when it did, that did it for Jan and she cried out and thrust her hips forward against my Aunt's insistent fingers.

"I love my rubber, I love my rubber. I love my rubber mackintosh," she repeated as she fell back into a chair.

"That was incredible. But now I need my own." And she turned to my Aunt, "Will you go with me to help me choose?"

Weatherford's was about to have a new patron of their rainwear department.

Before that visit took place, Jan and I shared another car on another assignment. The atmosphere was at first strained, then purely professional and I wasn't going to mention the obvious. Eventually though, she did.

"You have a beautiful cock," she said. I thanked her but then remained silent as I could tell there was more to come.

"Apart from Blanche's influence, when did you get into rubber?"

The real answer was, as I explained, that I didn't know. Yes, there were vague child hood memories of a six-week hospital stay when I'd contracted scarlet fever and there was a red-rubber sheet on the bed under me. Somehow, I could always find a way to squirm my way under the top sheet in order to find it.

Then, I loved my wellington boots. They were black and shiny and rubber. And I loved the smell and the look and I loved rain so I could wear them and jump in puddles.

On the other hand, Jan had no such recollections. She had no idea until, it seemed, I appeared in the newsroom wearing a rubber-lined mackintosh. Gradually, she explained what got to her.

She liked the look, then the susurrus, then the scent and, finally when she took my arm on the way to a restaurant, the feel. And, so she had decided there and then that she had to have her own and she related what had transpired when she met Aunt Blanche at Weatherford's.

Jan met Aunt Blanche for lunch and was surprised to see her already at a table talking with a woman dressed in a dark grey pants suit. Joining them, she was introduced to Cyd who, I later learned, was the now-notorious Uncle Sidney. Their food orders placed, Cyd asked Jan what she was looking to purchase and added that she would arrange for her purchase to reflect her employee discount.

Jan explained that her job entailed about 30% of her time being out of the office and so a serviceable mackintosh was in order and that such a garment would not cause adverse comment from her colleagues. However, she added, that she loved the way the rubberized satin mackintosh looked and felt but that she doubted that it was suitable for work. "And I'd like a cape for evenings out and there are other things too which would have to be private."

"Or, out of sight under our boring work dress. Even though my appearance right now appears very traditional and conservative, you'd be amazed, even shocked by that which you can't see; ask Blanche?" "And it's so exciting to know that nobody else knows. Try it?"

Jan admitted that she might, but wanted to know if Weatherford's sold stuff like that. Cyd, shook her head and pointed out that her company was a traditional store and that many of their regular patrons would have a fit if they saw a gown-less evening strap let alone one made from latex, rubber or leather. Then, she reached into her briefcase and passed over a thick manila folder with a wink.

At that point, the food arrived and after the "oohing and aahing," Cyd glanced towards my Aunt and said she wanted to ask a very personal question. "Are you gay?" she continued.

Jan hesitated before replying, "I've wondered more than once about that. I'm 31 and I've never been married nor have I ever come close. I enjoy sex but until last week it's only been with a man or by myself. You should see my vibrators"....

"It felt so good when Blanche was masturbating me but, at the same time, I don't think I could have come to orgasm unless I'd been able to watch Colin wanking in his latex robe."

My Aunt and Uncle Sidney exchanged glances at that point. "Why don't we plan a little get together at my house soon? Let's invite Colin as well and we'll decide his role and his costume".

Macjay
Macjay
13 Followers