Aunt Blanche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macjay
Macjay
13 Followers

With that decided, Cyd picked up the check and the three headed back to Weatherford's.

Aunt Blanche and Jan headed straight for the outerwear department in the store and Cyd promised to join them as soon as she had checked in with her secretary. There was no assistant available as the two walked in but Aunt Blanche knew her way round and didn't need any help.

The first display she inspected contained riding mackintoshes but remembering Jan's preferences as well her own, she steered her towards those of a single-texture, similar to the one that I wore. Jan pushed her arms into a fawn, belted mackintosh and luxuriated in the now-familiar experience of its welcome.

My Aunt nodded her approval and, still wearing it, Jan moved on to more stylish garments. She tried on one mackintosh after another but eventually eliminated all but two. The first was red rubber coated cotton while the other was a black satin cape because Jan knew she wanted a hood and the red coat didn't have on. As a result, she opted for the cape.

At this point, Cyd rejoined the two and added her approval of Jan's choices but the latter couldn't help giving a backward glance as they walked towards the cash register with their purchases. And Cyd, ever the sales person, picked up on it and guided her back to a shiny black rubber mackintosh. Cyd took it from its hanger and smoothed the surface with her hand as she reminded Jan that it would need to be polished to bring out its best and that it might attract adverse comments from some.

Jan's only objection was the expense of the total outlay until Cyd pointed out the extent of her executive discount which did the trick. Jan left the store wearing the fawn coat as she still had to go back to work but with the other two mackintoshes in a couple of shopping bags.

As the three parted, Jan was a little shocked at the kiss that Cyd planted on my aunt, tongue and all, and she fervently hoped that she would not receive the same. She didn't but her buttocks did get a little tweak instead which made her squeal with anticipated excitement.

It was quite a distance from the store to the office and it was raining that fine drizzle which seemingly soaks one even more than an out-and-out downpour. Jan was therefore glad of her new mackintosh but, as it had no hood, she had to use a small foldable umbrella to protect her hair. Rather than take all her purchases into the office, she decided to stop in at the car park and leave the bags in her car. As she was about to insert the key into the lock, she heard a shout of greeting and turned to see me.

"Nice mac," I said as I held the door of her car open. "So you went with my aunt then?"

"Yes, and Cyd or rather Uncle Sidney", she grinned.

"Well you've done better than I," I replied. "What's he or she like"?

Jan said that she'd liked her and could see why Blanche was attracted.

She then proceeded to give me a peek at her other purchases and I gasped when I saw the black rubber surfaced mackintosh but she went on to say that was only for non-work hours. That made a lot of sense for, since my initiation into Aunt Blanche's "scene", I'd done a little research and knew that a garment like that was regarded as frankly "kinky" not that I said this to Jan but I did offer to use the polishing spray I'd been given to turn the now dull surface into a captivating shine.

"Can you come round this evening and do that as I'd like to wear it soon?" "And I can show you the brochures Cyd gave me."

As Aunt Blanche was away overnight on another business trip, I agreed with alacrity and with that we walked together towards the office but Jan did not take my arm as that action might be looked on with disfavor by her colleagues. Instead she cavorted between the puddles, twirling the skirt of her mackintosh with obvious delight. "What you need," I said, "Is a pair of waterproof boots."

"Do they make rubber boots with a heel," she asked. I had no idea and said so but I was willing to bet that Aunt Blanche or Uncle Sidney would.

For the next few days, I was busy and so was Jan at another office. I still could not see why a woman who was a little over 15 years older than I, was seemingly, attracted to me. Later I would find out.

Between the two of us, giving Jan's black rubber-surfaced mackintosh it's notorious sheen didn't take long. And, with the task done, Jan announced that she just had to wear it out. Fortunately, it was drizzling so that wearing a rainproof garment would not, by itself, provoke comment. My mackintosh never had but I was not so sure about, what was now, shiny black rubber and I voiced my concern.

Jan, though, was insistent and so out we went. Our first stop was at a country pub about 10 miles away but, having just pulled into the car park, she drove back onto the road just as quickly and explained she recognized her boss's car and had "chickened out".

Our next stop was at another pub, a mile or two away. There were only a few cars and so she decided that it was time.

I held the door to the pub open for Jan to go ahead of me. In the room we had selected, there wasn't a soul in sight and so she sat while I headed to the bar to order.

She opened the front buttons of her rubber mackintosh as I set our drinks down and joined her. Some 5 minutes later, I had to visit the men's room and, as I was rinsing my hands, a man standing next to me asked about "my mother's rubber mac."

"She's not my Mom," I stammered.

"In that case," said the man, "She's going to fuck your brains out later," and he left.

When I returned the bar, Jan was re-buttoning her coat and she had the broadest smile on her face. I asked about her reaction and she said she'd tell me in the car. "I may even just show you," she added, as she pinched my mackintosh-covered backside.

Once in the car, it didn't take long as she whispered. "Let's go back to my house and I'll tell you on the way." So I put the car in gear and drove and listened."

As I did, she put her head back on the headrest and ran her palms along her rubber-covered thighs. And, as she did, she started to talk.

"Ever since I can remember, I played with my pussy whenever I was alone or tired or bored."

"Then, as I grew older, I remember having this dolly. She had a cute face and she was my constant companion. My brother had a teddy bear but I loved my dolly. I used its hand against my pussy sometimes because it felt good; not because I knew what I was doing. "Then she dozed off for a few minutes but awoke when I asked her to point out her street..

"They loved my mac," she smiled, and before I could ask, she added," The couple who came in while you were in the bathroom. I think that he spotted it first but then she came over and stroked the sleeve and said how her husband loved PVC.

Jan had responded that it was actually a highly polished rubber mackintosh, at which she stroked it some more and said, "Even better."

When we reached Jan's home, I followed her in and she raced for the downstairs bathroom. "Gotta go", she yelled. "I'll be back".

And so I did while I prepared a question for her.

"Why me and why rubber and why mackintoshes?", I asked myself but I didn't get to put the question to Jan as, after the bathroom break, she went upstairs and asked me to wait. Some 10 or 15 minutes later she called me from the top of the stairs.

When I got up there everything was dark and Jan asked me to undress completely and then to button and belt my mackintosh. Intrigued, I did as she asked and then knocked on her bedroom door. The door opened and her hand drew me in. She put her arms around my rubber-covered body and kissed me long and deeply. Her tongue explored my mouth as my hands explored her body and I found she was wearing her long black satin rubberized cape and nothing else. As my eyes got used to the dim lighting, I could see that her hood was up as she drew me to the bed. Switching on the bedside lamp, she turned back the duvet to reveal black latex sheets that she said she had just bought but never yet used.

By now, my erection was tenting the front of my mackintosh and I felt as if I might burst any minute. She knelt on the edge of the bed with her cheek against the cool rubber surface and asked me to take her from behind. I drew my cock from between the buttons of my mackintosh and she guided me into her soaking pussy and moaned.

"Oh yes'" she groaned, "Start slowly and vary the depth as you go." I gripped her hips through the rubberized satin and began to thrust. In a minute or two, Jan's own movements became more urgent as with one hand I could tell she was fingering her clitoris.

"Go faster," she hissed, "and go as deep as you can". I needed no more encouragement as my excitement grew and her groans and the slapping of our mackintoshes against slippery wet skin filled the bedroom. And the rubber aroma from the sheets added to our frenzy. With a throaty growl, Jan's neck arched back and she cried out, "Fuck me, like you've never fucked before." She came just 2 seconds later and I shot my cum deep inside her pussy as my cock jerked. She collapsed onto the rubber sheets and I was on top of her with my cock still inside as we both panted and gasped for air.

After a little while, I carefully withdrew my now subsiding erection being careful to avoid getting any slipperiness on the fabrics of our mackintoshes. I knew there was no way I would prevent a little leakage onto the rubber lining but, as I knew from experience with my Aunt, that was easily cleaned up.

And, by the time I had and come back upstairs, Jan had halfway shuffled out of her cape and was sleeping soundly. I crawled in beside her and pulled the latex sheet over me only to find that I'd inherited the wet spot. But, as it was the best sex I'd ever had, not that at 18 that meant a lot, but my questions persisted.

Why me? Why rubber? Why mackintoshes? Or the compound question, why me in a rubber-lined mackintosh?

However, because I had to be on the road early to return home to retake my A-level exam and because Jan had an early work assignment out of town, we had no time to talk the next day. But, we agreed to talk on the phone before I was due to return a week hence.

I had grown so used to being away it seemed somewhat odd to be home. As I unpacked my meager belongings in my bedroom, I was surprised to see a couple of things I knew I hadn't packed. The first was an envelope that I soon saw contained a greeting card from Aunt Blanche and Uncle Sidney. It wished me luck with the exam and urged me to hurry back. "We'll have fun when you do," it ended.

The increasingly cynical side of me should have asked who the "We" might be but I didn't. The other item was wrapped in tissue paper and opening it revealed a pair of black rubber briefs together with a note from all three ladies and with an enjoinder to wear the garment when I retook the exam. Just for luck they said. Now I wasn't sure about the practicality of wearing rubber briefs when I would be sweating from anxiety already but, a little white lie wouldn't hurt I figured.

During the run-up to the exam when I spent my days revising, I would sometimes take a break by walking in the fresh air to clear my head and thanked Aunt Blanche for my rubberized mackintosh because, as November approached, the heavens had opened and it was getting colder too and windy. Thus, it was good to learn that the rubber made the mackintosh windproof as well as impervious to water.

As I walked through and around my hometown, I was always surprised to see that I was one of the very few properly clothed to handle the elements. Yet, when I would sometimes go into a pub to grab a sandwich and a drink for lunch, it was common that another customer or the person behind the bar would comment favorably on my mackintosh; especially if the person happened to be female.

And I mentioned this to Jan during one of our evening telephone conversations. She said that she'd noticed a similar reaction and had concluded that many people were attracted to rubberized mackintoshes but didn't feel brave enough to actually wear one themselves fearing adverse comment.

I only brought up the difference in our ages just once. "You really don't know why?"

My silence conveyed my answer. "It's because we like you but, the fact that you're young and slim and can be ready for more action so soon, makes us love you. So, after your exam, get plenty of rest because, when you get back here we've been making plans.

Pleas for further explanation were greeted only by a quiet giggle.

The day of the exam came and went and I could only hope that two out of the three essays I'd written would pull me through. Therefore, I spent my last two days at home getting some rest and spending time with my friends. Many of them wanted to know about my new life and work at the newspaper. I confessed my newly found addiction to journalism. However, I didn't voice the other. But one of them, Gary, brought it up.

One lunchtime, actually the day before I was due to leave to go back to work, I sat down at the table to eat my sandwich and drink my soup. We talked about local stuff between mouthfuls of food and our drinks.

"I never thought you were gay," he whispered as he stroked my mackintosh "All those years at school in the gym, at the sports field nor in the showers after did I dare to dream it."

"I'm not," I spluttered through my soup. I grabbed my mackintosh and left the table at a run.

"See you later," he pouted.

Now, I'd already realized that some people might regard my mackintosh as being a little different but, 'gay'? And so, I called Jan. She claimed to be no expert on the gay scene but assured me that Gary's advances had nothing to do with my rainwear choices. She then went on to tell me that she had been busy with her new purchases and that my aunt had too.

The she added that we were invited to visit "Uncle Sidney's" the next night and refusal was not an option. The one requirement was that my body hair be shaved and subsequently powdered smooth.

The possibilities swirled around in my head as I went to the bathroom, took out my razor and complied. Then, an early night beckoned after I'd packed my few belongings and went to bed.

Arriving back at Aunt Blanche's house, I found that I was alone. There was, however, a note. It advised me to get some rest and be ready to leave at 6pm. "Take a shower," it ordered, "And wear just your new shiny black rubber mackintosh and your rubber briefs; nothing else." I had never worn the SBR mackintosh because it was in a lady's style but as Jan was due to pick me up and therefore the chances of being seen were nil, I knew I'd comply. The implications and possibilities made my cock throb and, having taken care of that urgency, I took a nap.

A little later, my shower completed, I put talc on my legs and pulled on the briefs. They were very tight and they were very brief to the extent that when erect, the tip of my cock would be sure to peek out. Then the doorbell rang and I looked out of the window and waved to Jan to come in as the door was unlocked.

She was wearing her SBR mackintosh and matching boots with about a 3" heel but, as her mac was tightly belted, I couldn't see what was underneath. I picked up my ladies mackintosh and as I slipped my arms in Jan gave my rubber briefs an appreciative stroke.

We're late," she grinned, "Or I'd do a lot more than that." Then she buttoned me in, cinched my rubber belt and adjusted the throat strap.

It was dark as we pulled out of the driveway and I thought I was safe from prying eyes but we were forced to stop at a light. Another car pulled up beside us and whistles and catcalls showed that our garb had been spotted. As the light turned green and Jan pulled away, one of the girls in the other car rolled down the window, mouthed a kiss and yelled "Ooh kinky"!

"You don't know the half of it," said Jan more to herself than to me. The rest of the journey was uneventful but the heat of the car brought out the heady scent of our rubber garments and I inhaled it gratefully as I pondered the evening ahead and wondered what Uncle Sidney would be like.

Aunt Blanche's car was already there and we pulled in beside it. Climbing out, we adjusted our mackintoshes as the door opened and my Aunt ushered us in. She was wearing what appeared to be a high-necked taffeta caftan in an iridescent navy-blue but knowing my aunt, and noting the telltale rustle and swish, it was obvious it was a rubberized mackintosh material. She immediately slipped her hand in between my buttons and grasped my cock through the rubber briefs. "Good" she said, "Now follow me."

In a small sitting room just off the hallway, she pointed out my clothing for the evening. First was a black rubber suspender belt with three straps for each leg and matching stockings. Next was a pair of ruffled tennis briefs in the purest white latex and it was only when I pulled them on that I realized that they were crotchless. Then to top it off was a black mini French maid's dress in polished black rubber with a white rubber apron to match. And, finally there was a floor length pure rubber cape in black.

I gulped but Jan offered to help me with the unfamiliar garments and she unbuttoned her mackintosh to reveal she was dressed in an identical fashion except for the cape. No wonder the car's interior had the aroma I'd breathed in.

It was a good job I had Jan's help because the stockings were a bitch to don. She showed me how to powder my legs with cornstarch and how to roll the rubber slowly up which I managed to do without tearing the thin material. "Think of it like a condom," she advised. I pointed out that they were usually lubricated and that made it easier. "Anyway, I don't think they are as tight as these stockings, I added but soon the job was done.

I also needed Jan's help in securing the back clips of the suspender belt to the stockings but I was able to do the ones at the front and the side. "You should see me with one of mine that has 7 straps per leg," she quipped, "But you get used to it."

I made a mental note to volunteer for that "chore" as soon as possible and I promised myself to linger. The very thought of sitting on her bedroom floor, fumbling with every suspender clip while my face grew ever closer to her pussy or her buttocks was turning me on.

"Jan, I don't understand why I was ordered to wear those rubber briefs to come over here?" I asked, "When I'm now going to wear these," and I fingered the silky-soft white latex briefs.

She grinned and replied, "To give your cock the scent and taste of rubber." "And, besides, it's not nice to go out without underwear is it?"

So there I stood while Jan slipped the rubber maid's dress over my head and I shuddered as the cool rubber gave its initial kiss to my upper body and then warmed it. Then, with the white ruffled briefs and my apron in place and the cape over my arm, Jan and I went upstairs to a beautifully furnished living room.

There was no one there but the room was tastefully lit and there was a Haydn symphony wafting through an unseen sound system.

There was also a well-stocked cocktail cabinet and I elected for a very large Scotch. So did Jan! We figured that we'd probably need it before the night was over.

"Colleen, put on your cape and show some respect to me and your Aunt."

Jan nudged me and reminded me that was now my name while Blanche and Cyd were in control. And so, I drew up my black rubber cape and knelt in front of the pair.

"Better," the imperious voice announced. "Now open the champagne and bring two glasses."

Jan ran to the ice bucket as fast as her high heels would allow while I searched for the glasses. With its usual pop, the bottle was opened and the wine was poured. I put the glasses on a little tray and carried them to Aunt Blanche and Uncle Sidney. He sat in a large armchair while my aunt sprawled at his feet. I say he because he looked so masculine in his black rubber cat suit and a matching cape. He/she had short graying hair and wore no makeup.

Macjay
Macjay
13 Followers