Aunt Brooke, Caught on Film

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninja_vox
ninja_vox
53 Followers

She then wrapped the towel around her hair, put on her nightie and left the bathroom, shutting off the light. I stopped the recording.

Holy fuck. It works.

--

That night after Brooke fell asleep I went to the bathroom and grabbed the cam. I was really motivated to mount them properly now.

I watched the recording closely. I listened to see if she moaned. I think she did.

I also studied the end of it. I was able to slow the footage down. You could barely hear my grunt, and I'm still uncertain if she heard me. Her smile might've been a coincidence.

But why would she smile? If she suspected me at all, wouldn't she be furious?

I tried to put those thought away, as they would deter me from mounting these awesome cams.

Finding the time to do this was problematic. Brooke didn't have a car and she was still home almost all day.

However, about six days after my successful field test, I came home to a dolled up Brooke and Mom.

"Woah, aren't you two dressed to kill?" I commented, trying not to stare at Brooke.

"Yes we are," responded Mom. Dad walked in wearing a sport coat.

"I'm the lucky designated driver," Dad grunted.

"Brooke needs a night on the town honey," responded Mom. Brooke seemed impartial to the whole idea. She seemed... distant.

"How long are you three gonna be out?" I said, trying to conceal my excitement.

"As late as we can drink," Mom said, making the drinking gesture with her hand. Brooke looked over at me.

"What about you? Wanna come with us? I'll find you a pretty lady!"

Mom immediately interjected, "Absolutely not. Those cougars out there will eat him alive."

Brooke raised her eyebrow and looked at me. It was almost seductive.

"Yeah, he looks really scared of something like that."

Jesus. When she does that I feel that she knows what I'm up to.

Dad looked at his watch, "Reservations are for three people anyway. Sorry Benny." He patted my shoulder. "We need to get going."

"Okay, we're off! See you tomorrow morning!" Mom said, with a kiss on my cheek.

Brooke kept looking at me in that strange fashion.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

What the hell does that mean?

The three of them piled into my Dad's truck and drove off.

I dashed upstairs to grab my cam equipment. I needed to be fast.

I felt as if the Mission Impossible music was my soundtrack as I ran some power wires, an extension cord for my dad's drill, and crawled around the attic to plot my drilling.

Getting the right drill bit size was tricky. I used a clear epoxy glue to sort of "insulate" the cams, especially the shower one.

The cam in the room above the ceiling fan is really hard to spot. Perfect.

The shower cam, on the other hand, needed a little more attention. I mounted it to where you wouldn't be able to see it if you looked into the shower from outside of the shower. However if the light was off and you were looking up, you'd probably be able to notice a nick in the wall where the camera was.

But, after fiddling with the drywall and epoxy, I did a pretty damn good job making it look like just a nick on the wall.

"I'm a genius." I said to myself, loudly and proudly.

I went to my computer and launched the software. The cams were working flawlessly. I also ran an extension cable with a power strip so I could simply switch the power on to turn the cameras on.

It took me five hours to finish. By that time it was about midnight and I was wiped. I sat back and sighed loudly.

"I'm a pervert." I said out loud, ashamed and mortified.

--

At about 2:30 AM I heard noises in the house from my room. Mom, Brooke, and Dad's voices were all quipping. Dad was trying to shush them, but Mom and Brooke were both drunk.

"Oh shut up," I heard Brooke say, "He's probably wiped out from all that porn he was looking at." Mom retorted, "Shut the fuck up, Brooke!" And they both laughed.

I went to my door and pressed my ear against it.

Dad said, "Wish I had porn like that when I was a kid."

I covered my face with my hands. I felt embarrassed, even though I wasn't in the room.

"I think your kid has a thing for me too," Brooke slurred and giggled.

My heart sank into my stomach. She's way to damn observant.

"Well, you're a stone-cold hot piece of ass," my mom blurted, "Can't say I blame him."

I heard Dad laugh. "Stone cold hot piece of ass? Cold AND hot? How does that work?"

"Fuck you, I'm drunk." Mom blundered. "Now... YOU... take me to bed and nail me to the wall."

I heard my Dad laugh again. "Yes ma'am."

Brooke scoffed. "Well you SUCK. Guess I'll have to go fuck myself. Good NIGHT."

Mom's voice trailed, "Just as long as you stay off of my son, fuck yourself all you want!"

Brooke, coming up the stairs towards my closed door, retorted, "Yeah yeah yeah..." and I heard her say under her breath, "... maybe."

That "maybe" sent my mind into a frenzy. I made sure my door was locked.

Aunt Brooke is hot and all, but... I'm so uncertain and nervous about where that could lead...

I listened as she stumbled upstairs in her high-heels.

"God damnit," she murmured, pulling her heels off.

As I heard her footsteps get close, she stopped in front of my door. My pulse started to really quicken.

She stood there for a minute and, I think, she put her ear on the door. We were essentially ear-to-ear with a door separating us.

I then heard the door handle move slightly. She attempted to turn it, but it was locked.

WHAT WAS SHE DOING.

I heard her sigh loudly.

"Little shit, I'm onto you." she said, not knowing I was awake and right next to her.

She stepped away and walked to her bedroom. I made a silent dash for my computer and flipped on the cams and software. She was looking around her room, opening and closing drawers, looking for something.

"Didn't go through my crap," she said, "maybe I'm wrong."

Wow, she was looking for evidence of me digging through her belongings.

Am I that opaque?

"Here's something you won't find even if you tried." she said, talking to herself. Well at least she thought.

She reached behind her dresser and pulled out a box. Her drunken hands fumbled with the combination on the front, and with a metallic pop the box flew open. She reached in a pulled out a small purple penis shaped device.

Holy fuck. She was going to get herself off.

I hit record.

She giggled and placed the device on the bed she was sitting on. I heard rummaging sounds as she dug through the box some more.

She closed it and set it aside.

I quickly dropped my boxer briefs to the ground. Day ONE of my camera installation and I was getting amazing footage.

She stood up, unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. Then she flung her blouse from around her head to the ground. Now she was in bra and panties - much sexier than the shower scene from a few days ago.

"I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it." she said. Hearing her talk dirty made my dick twitch.

She laid on her bed and flicked on her toy. I heard a slight buzzing sound as she rubbed it up and down her body. Then she concentrated on her pussy, still with underwear on.

"Mmm."

The moan was almost too much. I stopped stroking. I really wanted to try and enjoy this.

"Dan..." she mumbled.

Dan is a moron. An idiot. How could he actually leave someone so gorgeous?

She then pulled the front of her panties aside and started to rub the toy on her now exposed pussy.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

The cam didn't quite capture the detail of her pussy that I would've liked to see. I suddenly wished for a zoom feature.

"Uhhh... fuck." Brooke groaned.

Her free hand reached up and pulled the cups of her bra up, exposing her breasts.

They looked so inviting and soft.

She rubbed her breasts and started pushing her vibrating friend into her pussy.

"Ben..."

I grunted and came. Hard.

--

I couldn't sleep.

I watched that footage over and over.

When she said my name, she became more aggressive with her vibrator, pushing and pulling it in and out of her pussy. She came, moaned very loudly, and sighed.

"Fuck me." she slurred.

The recording stopped as she put it away, threw on a nightie, and crept under her covers.

She actually said my name during her masturbation. I didn't know what to do. What COULD I do? Confront her?

"Gee Auntie Brooke, I noticed you were fucking yourself and said your nephew's name. Care to comment?"

The next night I caught some wonderful footage of her in the shower, diddling her pussy. She didn't say my name that time, but it was glorious footage.

I paid extra heed to how I behaved around her. Even though she fantasized about me, I wasn't about to suddenly become bold and make a move. This was my AUNT.

That fact became more and more diluted as I kept recording her adventures.

--

One night I was talking with Dad about Mom and Dad's twentieth anniversary. I figured that Dad hadn't planned ahead; he's very busy with work.

"You know Dad, you and Mom should go on a second honeymoon or something. I'll keep an eye on things here."

Dad smiled, "Not a bad idea. Besides you're probably more than capable of watching Brooke. She's still a bit unstable."

Dad took my suggestion and booked a week on a cruise in the Caribbean. Mom about exploded when Dad told her.

Brooke was happy for them, but I could tell she was envious.

"Don't worry Aunt Brooke," I said, "We'll hang out and watch some movies or something."

She looked at me like I was an idiot. "Great." she said.

Her attitude was still on the bad side, and I think she might've given up on me having a crush. Thank goodness.

After dropping Mom and Dad off at the airport, I went home. This was going to be weird, Brooke and I alone for a week.

As I walked into the kitchen, Brooke was working on a crossword puzzle book. I walked to the fridge and pulled out ingredients for sandwiches.

"Hungry?" I asked?

"Very." she said.

I made three very crude club sandwiches and passed one to her. She thanked me and almost took her first bite.

"Ben, I need to ask you something."

My mouth was full. "Mmm?"

She sighed.

"I hate liars. My ex-husband lied to me and left me."

I looked at her, puzzled. I swallowed my food.

She continued.

"If I asked you something, ANYTHING, would you promise never to lie about it?"

"Uhh, why? What's going on?"

"Just answer me." she snapped.

I haven't seen her this angry before.

"Okay, I promise." I bit into my sandwich again, unable to taste it.

She smiled. "Good."

I suddenly felt her eyes pierce my own.

She asked, "Are you a virgin?"

"Uhh, what?" I said, almost choking on my second bite.

"Are you a VIRGIN?" she said again, sternly.

I was taken aback. Where on earth was this coming from? She continued to pierce my gaze. I stumbled a bit over my choice of words.

"Well, if you must know, yes I am." I was getting irritated.

"Okay." She said, and took a bite of her sandwich.

The air was tense for a moment.

"Next question," she declared after swallowing her third bite.

I felt cornered, but what could I do? I'm stuck here fo an entire week with Aunt Brooke.

"Have you been spying on me?" she asked, serious as ever.

--

I felt caught. Vulnerable. Helpless. My eyes darted around the room.

"You do realize that even if you don't answer, you're already telling me the answer with your reaction, right?" she said, almost proud of her pouncing.

"Come clean." she said softly.

Fuck.

"... yes." I sheepishly replied.

"Okay." she casually took another bite of her sandwich.

"Are we done? Because I'd like to go leap off of a bridge now." I angrily snorted, pushing my sandwich aside.

"Relax. I'm not mad." she responded, chewing her bite.

"Hmmf." I grunted.

"Next question." she said again.

"Oh COME ON!" I spat, standing up.

"Work with me kiddo. I don't think your parents would be too happy with your spying." she calmly said.

I sat back down, face red with frustration. "Okay, ask away. I suppose it couldn't get any more embarrassing."

She calmly asked, "How exactly have you been spying?"

"Why does it matter?"

"Just answer me."

"Jesus Brooke, I'm really sorry alright? Can we drop it?"

Brooke shook her head, "Afraid not kiddo. I'm fed up with men and their manipulation. I want to know how. Right now."

I gave up. My fun little project was over.

"Cameras." I said, defeated.

"Cameras? Where?" she said, surprised.

"One in your room and one in the shower."

She looked shocked. "How... wait, where would you put them? And how did I not notice?"

I quipped back, "Well I am an electronics guy, remember? I figured it out."

She sat for a second and her eyes grew big.

"Just how long have you been... spying with those cameras?"

I felt like lying at this point. Maybe I could tell her "Only for a week!" But I didn't care anymore.

"Remember when you, Mom, and Dad came home from your night out a couple weeks ago?"

"Yeah?"

"I installed them while you were out."

The blood seemed to drain from her face.

"Oh my God. You've seen me..." she was flustered, confused, and angry. She stood up, hand over her mouth, in complete shock.

I felt terrible.

"I'm so sorry, I'm just--"

"Shut up." she spat.

I sat there, hands folded, waiting to be spoken to. She's my Aunt, after all. She paced back and forth, fumbling words around for a few minutes.

"Okay, okay." she said, breathing deeply and siting down.

"Next question." she wryly spoke.

I nodded.

"Did you... record anything?"

"Yes."

"What do you do with them... exactly?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You know, when you watch them? The recordings?"

"Oh. Well, you know..."

She laughed out loud with a mix of anger and shock.

"So you're telling me that you installed cameras to watch your AUNT, your flesh and blood, take showers, get dressed, and... and..." she couldn't muster the words.

"Yes." I said, completely defenseless.

--

"This was far more than I was expecting." she said, face buried in her hands.

"I know, and I want you to know that I never meant to hurt you. I love you and my stupid... I don't know, hormones, lust, whatever, just took over." I pleaded.

"Enough." she said, "There's no excuse. The damage is done."

"Okay."

"Show me where the cameras are." she demanded.

"Fair enough."

We both awkwardly walked up the stairs with me going first. We stepped into her bedroom and I pointed up towards the ceiling fan.

"Right there, by the ceiling fan mount."

Aunt Brooke looked up. "I don't see it."

"Well it's there, I concealed it very well."

"Jesus." she said.

We walked to the bathroom. I pointed out the notch by the light where the camera was hidden.

"Wow, I wouldn't have ever seen that one either." she said, almost complimenting my work.

She looked at me again, gazing through my soul.

"Show me the videos." she sighed.

"What? You want to see them?"

"Yes."

I took her into my room and pulled up a guest chair. I opened the hidden folder with all the recordings, and played one at random. She gasped.

"Nice view huh?" she jokingly said. I wasn't amused.

From all this torment, I decided to show her the first one where she said my name during her masturbation session.

I fast forwarded to the scene, and played.

"Oh, this is when I was drunk?" she said, suddenly intrigued.

Then, on my speaker, we both heard very clearly with a moan of pleasure, "... Ben."

She jerked her head back.

"Aunt Brooke," I asked, pausing the recording and trying not to enjoy my retort "why did you say my name?"

She glared at me.

"I was DRUNK."

"That makes a difference?"

She fumbled for a second.

"Look, don't get any ideas. I was drunk, horny, and almost came in here to..." she caught herself.

I raised my eyebrows at her. "To WHAT, exactly?"

She shook her head.

"To be a stupid, drunken idiot."

I closed the recording and faced her. She had a very confused and shameful expression.

"Listen, this has all completely backfired on me," I said, doing my best to reassure her, "and I never, ever once intended to hurt your or take advantage of your situation. All of this was never meant to be discovered."

She sighed, frustrated.

Then she looked at me with more sympathy.

"Well, I'll say this," she said, "the fact that you found me attractive enough to plant cameras and record them is somewhat of a confidence booster."

I cocked my head. "Are you serious? You think you're ugly or something?"

She flailed her arms, "Well, Dan left me for a reason, didn't he? I thought I was just ugly!"

I scoffed as if she just insulted me.

"Dan is a colossal idiot. I think his brain dribbled out of his skull or his wang fell off and abandoned his body."

For the first time since I've seen Aunt Brooke come live with us, she let back a huge, throaty laugh that she seemingly was bottling up.

It was nice to see her laugh.

"Oh Benny," she said, wiping a tear from her eye, "I needed that."

There was a sudden uncomfortable silence as if we were both thinking, "Now what?"

I broke the ice.

"Aunt Brooke," I said, "I've been completely honest with you. Can you be honest with me now?"

She sighed again, but without the frustration.

"Fair enough." She responded.

I did my best to return her steely gaze.

"Are you attracted to me?"

--

"Uh," she stammered, "You're my nephew. That doesn't matter."

"So... no?" I responded.

"I didn't say that."

"So... yes?"

"I didn't say THAT either!" Brooke said, slightly frustrated.

"But in your inebriated state of mind, with all your inhibitions gone, you are attracted to me." I pointed at the monitor.

"I have proof."

She laughed again, "Okay, yes, I am attracted to you. You're smart and you've got a charm about you."

I nodded. She continued.

"What does it matter anyway? You're my nephew. We can't act on it. That's wrong in so many ways."

More uncomfortable silence.

I broke the silence again.

"You're right. It is wrong. But what are we going to do? We're both attracted to each other. We can't deny that. It's going to be looming over us now."

She shook her head, "Okay, there's an elephant in the room now. You're right, but... I'm not sure I'm liking where this is going."

"Hear me out," I said, suddenly feeling very nervous, "what if we... just kissed? Or something. I dunno."

Man I was getting bold.

I studied her reaction. She was weighing the pros and cons. She was also fidgeting her legs.

"Um..." she spoke.

Her eyes darted around the room. Holy shit, this might actually happen.

"Are you thirsty? I'm thirsty. Would you like some wine?" she said, standing up.

I don't normally enjoy the flavor of wine, but I nodded. "Sure, but you're gonna have to answer me sooner or later."

"Yeah yeah yeah..."

I followed her downstairs as she rummaged through the fridge and pulled out a bottle of dry red wine. Ugh, my least favorite.

"This okay?"

I didn't care.

"Yep."

She pulled a drawer open, snagged a corkscrew, and with a loud 'pop' she opened the wine and poured two glasses.

"Don't tell your mom I'm giving you wine." she said.

"Just as long as you don't tell my mom that I was recording you masturbating."

She laughed nervously. God damn, I was getting really bold.

The lust was taking over again. This time, it was more focused and felt... healthier.

She downed her first glass and poured another. I sipped on mine. Blech.

"Trying to get yourself drunk?" I asked, referring to our previous conversation.

She stopped in the middle of her pour.

"No... just loosening up."

I raised an eyebrow. She realized what she said.

"Uhh anyway," she said, "You wanna make out with your aunt huh?"

"Kinda."

She smiled, "Kinda? That's it? Just 'kinda?'"

ninja_vox
ninja_vox
53 Followers