Aunt Carla Ch. 04

Story Info
Nephew is caught in the closet by Aunts friend.
1.9k words
4.25
111.7k
23

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a short story, if you haven't read the previous chapters, I would encourage you to start with chapter 1 and read them all in order.

Chpt 4

It was about this time I had met a girl. In fact, we kind of hooked up the night of the party after I had cum on Stacy's boots. I was still horny that night, and this girl was cute, nice body, and go figure, she was in a pair of boots. They weren't near as sexy as the pair I had cum on earlier that afternoon, but nonetheless, still hot. I was still a virgin at this point, if you could call a guy who whacked off almost daily a virgin, but yes, I had not yet had sex with a girl. I'd made out with girls by this point, even gotten a hand job or two, but never had sex yet, not even a blow job. Anyway, I really liked this girl, and she had agreed to go out on a date with me the following weekend.

The following weekend, Stacy called me. I wasn't expecting it. With her yard raked, and it being this late in the fall, the grass wasn't growing anymore, I didn't know what she could be calling about, but I was still happy to hear her voice. She said she was having trouble with her computer, and was wondering if I could come over and take a look at it, she knew I knew my way around a computer, that and my aunt told her I was always fixing hers. So, I went over. She was just getting ready to leave again. We made small talk, she said she had a "special" date that night, and asked me if I had plans. I told her that actually yes; I had a date for this evening also.

She said "Oh, what a lucky girl. I wish I was your age again, I would have dated a boy like you instead of my jerk ex-husband I dated almost all of college".

She could tell I was blushing. She had on a very sexy pair of boots, not the thigh high ones that I came on, but still hot, knee high black leather boots. She had on fishnet stockings with them, a short black skirt, and a white blouse. She was stunning. I told her I hopped my date looked as hot as she did.

"You are just so sweet, you'll have to bring her over sometime, I'd like to meet her". Then she said something that totally caught me off guard, "maybe I could trade clothes with her; every once in a while I want to dress like a teenager again" she said with a smile. It made me hard.

I made up a lame story about her computer, I told her it would take me about an hour to fix it, I told her I had to go out on the internet and find some updates. I was lying; I knew I would have the thing fixed in about 10 minutes.

She said that was fine, and just told me to lock up again when I left. I waited about 15 minutes, and headed for her closet again. I was cocky; I got by with it before, why not again. I went in. This time, I was taking my time, smelling the different high heels, boots, feeling them. I was harder than hell again, and wanted to whack off, but actually thought about not doing it, because maybe, just maybe, this would be the night I lost my virginity to Amy. But then, there were the thigh high boots again, just sitting there, I picked one up, and it was all I could take, I knew if I did get my chance with Amy later on, that I had cum several times in a row before during a good jack off session, I would certainly be able to get it up again later on in the evening.

I started to unzip my pants, had my cock in my hand, when out of no where-- "I knew I'd find you in here you PERV" said Stacy in a stern voice.

It was Stacy. I froze. In an instant, I was that 14-year-old boy in my aunt's closet again.

"I suspected you were in here last weekend. I told your aunt my suspicions, and she told me all about you. She told me you had to be punished for this. I screwed my computer up on purpose, just to get you over here. Now put my boot down, and take your pants all the way off. I hope your date with Amy isn't too soon, it's going to be a while before I'm done with you."

I did as she said and took my pants off. I stood before her with a hard on that wouldn't go away. Because of Aunt Carla's encouragement of getting me to work out since I was 15, I guess I was in pretty good shape now, and apparently, not to bad in the package department either. I wasn't porn star big, and I didn't have anything else to compare it to, having never been with a girl sexually yet, but Stacy commented on how ripped I was and nicely hung, not to big, but definitely not to small either she said.

Because of the cold fall weather, Stacy had on one of her light black leather jackets. With the boots and the skirt, she was hotter than I'd ever seen her, and my raging hard-on wouldn't go away. She gave me orders to come out of the closet and just stand there. She left the room, and came back quickly with a wooden chair from the kitchen. "Sit", she commanded.

I did so with my cock still rock hard.

"Put your hands behind your back she said". Then I felt her grab my hands and slap a pair of handcuffs on them.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" I said.

She grabbed me by my hair with one hand and slapped my face with the other. "Don't you dare question me or yell at me like that ever again. From now on, when we are alone, you will address me as Mistress, and only speak when I give you permission to, is that understood?"

"Yes" I replied.

She slapped me again, "Yes what??" she shouted.

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

"Very good perv" she said. She reached under her bed, and pulled out some ties, they must have been her ex-husbands. She used them to tie my legs to the legs of the chair. Now I was sitting there with my hands handcuffed behind my back, my legs tied to the chair, and a raging hard-on. She then got a video camera out of one of her dresser drawers and set it on top of the dresser; I could see that she had turned it on.

"My ex and I got this to tape ourselves in bed, I've got the tapes of course, and I bet you'd like to see them wouldn't you?" She said.

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

"Well, if you're really good, maybe I'll let you see them someday, but for now, I'm taping you for blackmailing purposes. If you ever think of telling anybody about what is about to go on here, I'll make sure your dorm mates see this. Remember, your aunt and I lived in that same dorm for a year, so we know our way around there."

She made sure she always had her back to the camera so she couldn't be identified. "We have to get rid of that hard on" she said, "so I'm going to let you jack off. I'm going to undo your handcuffs. Remember, if you do as I say, you may actually learn to enjoy some of the games I'm going to play with you, but if you try something stupid, you will be cut off from me and your aunts closet for good, understand?"

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

"But first I have to make a phone call" She got out her cell phone and took a pic of me with it. Then she made a call. "Hello Carla", she said. It was my aunt. "You were right, I wasn't gone 20 minutes, and he was in my closet, so, I'm going through with the plan. I've got a pic I'll send you as soon as we hang up, and yea, I'm videotaping the whole thing. Your nephew is very well built; I'm going to have a lot of fun with him. Oh and guess what, he's even got a date tonight, to bad he won't be able to do anything with her. I'll send you the pic, and then I'll call you after I've let him go, by Carla".

She hung up and sent the pic to my aunt, and made sure I saw her send it so I knew she wasn't bluffing. "Remember, most of this was your aunt's idea perv." she said.

She released my right hand, and handcuffed my left hand to the back of the chair, so with that and my legs still tied to the chair, there wasn't much I was going to be able to do with only one hand free. Then she got out a bottle of lube, and squirted my cock with it.

"Go ahead perv" she said, I want to see you cum and get rid of that hard on. I started whacking off, it didn't take me long of course, I was more excited than I'd ever been. I came, and I came hard. I came so hard it shot up and hit my shoulders. Stacy sat there and cheered me on. "MMM....nice work perv", she said. "That's going to give me something to masturbate to later tonight when I watch the tape." she said with a smirk on her face. Then she grabbed something from one of the dresser drawers. My cock was starting to go soft now. What she had was a chastity device. I didn't know what it was, but she explained it as she put it on.

"This won't allow you to get hard or touch yourself anymore. I have the key for it. The only time you'll be whacking off anymore is when I think you have earned it."

"But, I have a date tonight" I said, "and I really like her, what if she lets me...."

"Yes, this just makes it better" she said. "It makes it that much more fun for me. It was your aunts idea, but neither one of us knew it was going to be this much fun. You'll just have to tell your little girlfriend you're not ready yet. Now, I'm going to untie you and let you get dressed so you're not late for your date. I want you to stop back tomorrow so you can fill me in on how things went on your date. Then, I'll have you come over about every other day. Is that going to be a problem for you?"

"No, Mistress," I said already in pain from the chastity device because my cock was trying to get hard again.

"Remember, your aunt is expecting a call from me, so don't get any funny ideas about retaliating. This could turn out to be just as fun for you as it is for me if you play your cards right." And with that, she untied me, knowing that I was under her spell.

"See you tomorrow at 2PM" she said, and sent me on my way to get ready for my date.