Aunt Faye Ch. 02

Story Info
David gets caught with Faye.
3.4k words
4.57
157.3k
25

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of the night. It was dark, and I couldn't sleep. And my doo-dad was hard again. If I kept jerking off every couple of hours, I was surely going to wear the skin off of it. The image of Aunt Faye's face, splattered with cum, staring up at me, danced in my brain every time I closed my eyes.

I had been in the presence of Aunt Faye for a total of about forty-five minutes. I'd cum on her face and in her pussy. I had still not seen her tits. She wants me to call her tomorrow to talk. I haven't met my Uncle Ned yet. I sure hope he doesn't find out about yesterday.

I drove past their house on my way to classes the next morning. A shiny black Lincoln Navigator sat in the driveway, which I assumed belonged to my Uncle. I didn't stop. My last class for the day ended at 1:55. I was nervous as a cat and really didn't know what I was going to say to my Aunt. But, I dropped some coins into a pay phone before I felt campus and waited for the phone to ring seven times before her soft sweet voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Aunt, I mean, Faye?" I stammered.

"Oh, David, is that you?" Faye gushed.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Are you all right, Sweetie?" She asked.

"Sure, you?" I said.

"I'm just as fine as I can be, Sweetie." She said. "Can you stop at the house on your way home?"

"Uh, you think it's a good Idea?" I asked, nervously.

"Oh, I think it would be a wonderful idea," she purred. "Especially if you're horny."

I could feel my balls squirm when she asked that question. I was so horny, I could hardly stand up straight.

"Is Uncle Ned there?" I asked, hopefully.

"Yes, and he desperately wants to meet you before he has to leave, how soon can you get here?" She asked.

"Twenty minutes," I said, relieved that Ned would be home.

I drove to their house, in Commodores Point, which is an upscale subdivision fronting the river in the Arlington section of Jacksonville. The black SUV and the Porsche were both in the driveway. I parked behind the sports car.

As I climbed out of my car, I thought I saw my father come out of the house. I was astonished at the resemblance Uncle Ned bore for my dad. Then I remembered that they are twins. He rushed over with his hand pushed out and grabbed mine in a bear like handshake.

"Well," He bellowed. "We finally get to meet. Faye told me you stopped by yesterday. Sorry I missed you, but I play golf whenever I get a chance and the weather is cooperative."

"Hi," I said, as he shook me to my foundation. "Nice to meet you, too."

"Faye told me you were a handsome boy. She called it right." He said. "Look, I hate to have to run like this, but we have a tee time. Faye's in the house. Just go on in and say hi. We'll catch up on things later."

With that, Uncle Ned climbed into his SUV and left me standing on the driveway. I turned and looked toward the front of the house. Faye was standing in the living room looking out the big bay window at me. It looked like she was naked. I went inside. Faye was naked.

"Well, you got to meet your uncle." Faye stated. "Are you impressed?"

"He's looks and just like my father," I answered. "In fact, I thought it was him coming out of the house."

"I hope that's where the similarity ends. Because if your father fucks like Ned does, your mother's had a shitty life." She said.

"She's never complained to me," I said. "But then, that's not a topic that comes up in conversation much around our house."

"Too bad," Faye said, smiling. "I'll bet you have lots of fascinating stories to tell. A big stud like you must be getting plenty of action over there at the college."

I was blushing. Faye came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and smothered me with a huge wet kiss. Her tongue wormed its way deep into my mouth and twisted around mine. My dick crawled up against her naked belly and throbbed.

"Let's go in the bedroom and see what kind of trouble we can get into." Faye breathed in my ear.

She pulled me by the hand down the hallway and into her bedroom. We stopped in the middle of the room, where she started to remove my clothes. When I was standing there naked, she stepped back and looked at me. I looked at her too. It was finally starting to sink in that she had been naked ever since I entered the house. Aunt Faye is gorgeous.

I had admired her boobs yesterday, today I ogled them. They stood out like beacons calling my ship onto the rocks. I judged her to be at least thirty-eight inches, large and firm. Her dark areola, nearly two inches across, circled around big budding nipples. I leaned forward, closing my lips on one of her firm orbs.

Her hands came to my face and held me as I suckled her. Faye mewled when I flicked my tongue on the stiff nub between my lips. I first attended to one, and then moved to the other, leaving her nipples shining with my saliva and standing rock hard on her mounds.

Faye pulled me to the bed and we tumbled down on it. As she pushed back across the bed, I grabbed her by the foot and sucked her pink painted toes into my mouth. A long low moan escaped from her lips.

"I want to taste you," Faye gasped, pulling herself up. "I want your cock."

She pushed me back and straddled my face, closing her hot mouth over my dick. I pulled her down and jammed my tongue deep in her hot sheath. Faye is a natural blond. This was the first time I had ever seen a rug that matched the drapes. I swept my tongue through her damp petals and lashed out at her thick clit, bringing a sharp gasp from her. She drew her mouth off my cock.

"Oh, God, that feels so good," she croaked. "Do it again and I'll cum for you."

I dipped my tongue back into her sleeve, dragging it slowly across her distended love button. Faye went off like a cherry bomb. I felt her nails gripping my legs and her face push down onto my belly as her orgasm hit her. Her teeth clamped down on the soft flesh above my cock and she screamed. Faye had screamed yesterday when she came too.

Suddenly, her mouth was alive on my cock. Both hands assisted her mouth as she went to work. I groaned this time. Then, I had this feeling, like we were being watched. My head was still between her legs so I couldn't look around, but I still had the sensation. I got over it in a hurry when Faye dislodged herself from my cock and flipped over on the bed.

"Stick it in me," she whispered. "I want your cock in me, now."

I turned around, moved between her wide spread thighs and pushed into her sopping wet pussy. I surveyed the room as I threaded my way deep into her center. There was a window on either side of the headboard of the bed. Each was covered with shear curtains that would afford anyone who wanted to spy, a nearly unobstructed view of most of the bed. The bedroom door was open and you could see straight down the hall into the living room. Anyone in the living room would be looking directly at the foot of the bed. I couldn't see anyone looking into the room, but I knew that I felt as though we had been watched.

Faye locked her heels behind my back and pulled herself tight onto me. I lowered my full weight against her and pushed hard into her. We started bucking into each other. Faye likes it when we smack together. Her convulsions were coming quickly, and getting more intense. I could feel the sensations building in my gut and knew that I was about to cum too.

"I'm gonna cum, Faye," I rasped in her ear, slamming into for all I was worth.

"So, cum already!" She screamed and started to dig her nails into my back.

I blasted into her hot cunt. Again and again, filling her with a river of thick sperm. Faye raked at my back with her nails, screaming for me to fuck her harder. She flailed under me, pushing us high off the bed with her feet and legs, and letting us drop back down. Her teeth sank into the front of my shoulder, leaving a dark bruise.

I saw a shadow move past the window out of the corner of my eye. By the time I turned my head, it was gone.

"Someone's been watching us," I gasped in her ear.

Fear clouded her face and she pushed me up. My cock was still buried deep in her pussy. I could feel her slowly milking it.

"Oh, God. Who do you think it was?" She hissed.

"Don't know. Just caught a glimpse of a shadow on the curtain," I said.

"Fuck!" She screamed. "It can't be Ned."

I crawled off the bed and went into the bathroom for a towel. Faye had gone down the hall and wasn't in the bedroom when I returned. I wiped myself on the towel and pulled my pants and shirt on quickly. When I entered the living room, I looked out the front window and saw a dark blue Toyota move out of my line of sight. I moved over to the window and looked down the street. I saw the car turn the corner. This time I got a good look at it and saw that a woman was behind the wheel. The car seemed familiar but didn't ring a bell.

Faye stepped up behind me and touched me on the shoulder, nearly sending me to the emergency room with a heart attack.

"Did you see who it was?' She asked.

"No, but I think I've seen the car before," I replied.

Faye had wrapped herself in a thin chiffon peignoir. She looked shaken, but still very sexy. I kissed her hard and told her not to worry.

"Whoever it was just got an eye full of two people having a very good time," I said.

It sounded kinda lame to me too, but it was the best I could do at the moment.

"Thank God it wasn't Ned," Faye breathed, visibly nervous.

"We'll find out soon enough," I said. "Or maybe it was just a peeping Tom."

"Maybe I should close the drapes, next time." Faye said, softly. "That is, if you ever want to come back again."

"I'll be back," I reassured her, turning for the door.

--------

I drove slowly back to the beach. The image of the blue car stuck in my mind. I parked in my spot in front of the house and went inside. It appeared that I had beaten everybody else home, which was fine with me. I needed a shower to cleanse the aftermath of my wild session with my aunt off my body, and settle my frazzled nerves.

I dumped my cum stained pants and shorts in the hamper in my bathroom and climbed beneath the spray of the shower. Aunt Faye was still on my mind as I lathered myself. I felt myself thicken when I ran my suds filled hand between my legs to wash away the dried cum matting my hair. Almost unconsciously, I stroked my cock to full hardness and proceeded to jerk off into the shower drain. Just as I exploded, I groaned out loud.

As my cum jettisoned against the wall, I thought I heard a grunt and turned my head in time to see a shape disappear from the bathroom door. It took a few seconds for me to stop cumming and rinse off. I grabbed a towel, dashed through the bathroom, and out the bedroom door into the hallway. I almost ran over my mother who was leaning against the wall, covering her face and sobbing into her hands.

"Ma!" I blurted out, "What are you doing?"

"I'm so sorry, David," she sobbed. "I didn't mean for you to see me. I didn't know what you were doing, I'm so sorry."

"Ma, I was taking a shower," I said.

"I know that," she whined. "I mean the other thing you were doing."

"How long did you watch?" I asked.

The sobbing continued.

"How long, Ma," I persisted.

"Long enough to see what you were doing," she wailed.

Suddenly, the fog lifted from my brain and I remembered the blue Toyota, leaving Faye's house. My mother drives a blue Toyota. I looked at my mother, who still had her face covered with her hands.

Mom is about 5'-5" tall, which makes me about eight inches taller. I leaned a hand against the wall, on either side of her head and looked straight into her hands.

"Mother, look at me," I said.

She continued to cry.

"Mother. Please stop crying and look at me," I repeated.

Her sobs quieted, somewhat and she spread her fingers. Two bloodshot, tear-filled eyes peeked at me from between her fingers. "What?"

"Tell me the truth, Ma. Were you at Uncle Ned's house this afternoon?" I asked, firmly.

The waterworks started afresh, which pretty much answered my question. But I still wanted to hear her version of the story.

"Ma, answer me," I said.

"Alright!" She shrieked. "I was at Ned's today."

"Why?' I asked.

"I wanted to talk to him before Ted did," she blubbered. "I wanted to tell him that Ted isn't upset."

"Why would dad be upset?" I asked. "Ned is the one who went away mad, isn't he?"

"Yes, but Ted found out that Ned and I had been sleeping together while I was going out with your father!" She howled.

Oops! The plot is thickening as we went along.

"So, he got riled up because you married him instead of Ned?" I said. "I don't get it."

"Well," she mewled. "I was dating both your dad and Ned all through high school. Most times, we'd all go together. It was fun. Then Ned, who was always the wild one, started to get fresh with me, trying to get me to go to bed with him. I resisted him for a long time. Then one night, your father came to me and asked me if I had ever made it with Ned. I told him no, which was the truth at the time. One thing led to another, and before you knew it, I was in the back seat of your dad's car giving up my virginity. The next time I went out with Ned, I let him have me too. I figured what was good for one was good for the other."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My mother was confessing her pre-marital sins to me, after spying on me twice on the same day.

"This went on for more than a year," she continued. "Neither of them knew about the other until after Ted and I were married. Then Ned left in a huff and Ted asked me about Ned and I. I couldn't lie to him, so I told him the truth. He got all strange on me for a while, but I convinced him how much more he meant to me and things got better. Then you came along and all memory of Ned disappeared."

"Did you love Ned?" I asked, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"Both of them were madly in love with me," she said. "But I was having fun. Both of them were taking me out and buying me presents. Ted asked me to get married first, so I said yes. I think it killed Ned."

"Did you love dad?" I asked.

"Sure I love him," she whispered.

"Did you love him when you married him?" I insisted.

"I don't know." She sobbed and the tears came back.

My mother had just admitted to gold digging with my dad and his brother. And she had confessed to marrying dad without really loving him at the time. I was confused.

"Ted is the gentle one," she said. "Ned was wild and crazy. I figured Ted was the best bet so I grabbed at the chance. When you came into my life, he didn't matter as much any more. Besides, I had another thing going on that made it even more bizarre. I was having a relationship with one of my teachers from high school."

"What kind of relationship?" I probed.

"The sexual kind, Honey," she smiled when she said it.

"You were balling one of your teachers?" I yelped.

"Not exactly like that," she said. "It was a female teacher."

I felt the towel slip from my hips and drop to the floor. I was still leaning against the wall, with my mother's face between my arms. It didn't occur to me at the time that I was standing in front of my mother, having a very interesting conversation about her sex life as a teen-ager, in the raw. I don't think she tuned in on it yet either.

"You're a lesbian?" I croaked.

"Of course not, Sweetie," she said, taking her face in my hands. "I just have bi-sexual urges every now and then. What's so terrible about that? Besides, neither Ned nor your dad is that hot in the sack. In fact, Ted and I don't have much of a sex life at all, anymore. I just wanted to see Ned and explain things before he and Ted had a face to face. Am I making any sense?"

"Just answer me one question," I said. "What were you doing outside of the bedroom window at Ned's house this afternoon?"

"I went by their house to talk to Ned," she began. " I saw your car there and couldn't understand why you would be there. When I went up to the screen door in front, I could hear someone screaming inside the house. The door was open so I walked in to see if everything was all right. I looked down the hallway and saw two people on the bed. She had her face buried in somebody's belly hollering for them to keep licking her pussy. I didn't know it was you, but can you understand how confused I was? I thought you might be out by the pool so I went around the house to see. I heard the screaming through the open window and I just stopped and looked in. When I saw that it was you with that woman, I couldn't believe my eyes. I tried to walk away, but it was hopeless. I've never seen anything like that in my life. I got so hot watching you I almost died."

"I saw you," I said. "But I didn't know it was you. And I saw your car turning the corner, but still didn't know it was you until just now."

"I'm so sorry, David," she said, hanging her head on her chest.

"Oh. My God, David!" She gasped.

"What?" I asked.

She looked down. So did I. I was fully erect. My pulsing hard cock was just an inch from the front of her dress.

"You're so big!" She whispered.

She reached down, wrapping her slender fingers around my engorged prick. She just held it, while she stared.

"I saw you when you were in the shower but I had no idea," she said.

Slowly she slid her fingers down and then back up along my hardness.

"What are you doing, Ma?" I rasped.

"I don't know, David," she whispered. "I just don't know. I got so worked up before."

"Ma, dad will be home any second. I don't think this is such a good idea, do you?" I asked.

"No," she said, dropping her hand to her side.

I leaned forward to give her a peck on the cheek. She came up on her toes and covered my lips with hers in an extremely passionate kiss. Her tongue probed into my mouth, searching until she found mine. I lashed back at her. Then I pushed her away.

"Not now, Ma," I said. "Dad would never understand. I'm not sure that I do"

"We're not finished with this conversation, David." Mother insisted.

"No, Mother," I said, touching her cheek. "I don't expect that we are."