Aunt Faye Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt Faye, Mother, & David.
5.3k words
4.71
186k
31

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the scene with my mother in the hallway, I went back to finish my shower. I was shaking like a leaf. I had no more idea what to do next, than the Man In The Moon. My mother had spilled her guts and then she tried to put the big moves on me right there in the hallway. My dad must really be neglecting his husbandly duties, because Ma is hotter than a two-dollar pistol.

I'd never thought of my mother in a sexual way before, but I had to admit she isn't that bed to look at. She's a little bit on the soft side, but then what do you want at forty-three? Her hair's soft and long, kind of sandy brown and shiny. She's got a pretty round face and great boobs. I'd just found out she is a fantastic kisser. And her hands feel good on you too.

I don't know what the old man must be thinking. Ma is ready to explode. I think my Uncle Ned had better look out, too. Given the right set of circumstances, he might be in for a rude awakening. Thinking back over the last two days, I reckoned that I had better keep my mind clear. My mother had already discovered me in bed with my Aunt Faye. It could easily happen again, only the next time it could be my Uncle Ned and that would be a little bit tougher to talk my way out of. Besides, Ma hadn't even asked me about Aunt Faye. I still had that to look forward to.

I had just finished dressing, when I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened it and it was Ma.

"Dinner is ready, David," she said in a soft voice, looking deep into my eyes. "Please don't be angry with me."

I took her hands in mine and pulled her into the room, pushing the door closed with my toe.

"I am not angry," I said. "Just a bit confused about all of this."

"I love you so much, Davy," she whispered.

I hate it when she calls me Davy. "It's okay, Ma," I said. "We'll work this out. You'll see."

She hugged me tightly and turned and opened the door. I followed her to the kitchen. Dad was sitting in his customary seat on the end of the table.

"Hi, Son," he said, brightly.

Hi ya, Pop. What's Up?" I answered.

That would be the extent of our conversation for the evening, or so I thought. Dad wasn't much for long discussions these days. But he fooled me this time.

"I think we'll invite your Uncle Ned and his wife over on Sunday to celebrate your birthday," he said. "That way, we can meet your new aunt and get to know them a bit."

"I've already met them," I said.

"Oh?" He questioned. "How's that?"

"Uncle Ned called a few days ago and invited me to stop by their place," I answered. "It's not far out of the way I take to school. I only got to speak to him for a minute before he had to go play golf, but I got to know Faye pretty well."

The sweat was crawling down the small of my back. Mother was smiling at me. I think I wanted to be somewhere else, like on another planet.

"Faye, is it?" He asked. "We're awfully friendly already, aren't we?"

"I'm sure of that," Ma said, under her breath.

"Well, you know. She's very nice," I said. "Easy to look at too."

Ma rolled her eyes and cleared her throat, "Sunday will be fine, Ted. Why don't you invite them for brunch."

Dad called Uncle Ned and invited them for Sunday, then disappeared into the den to poke his head in the television. I was beginning to understand a little of what my mother was alluding to earlier. My dad had turned into a major couch potato.

I went to my room to do some reading for an economics class I was taking. Stereo instructions are much more exciting. I had dozed off. The movement of my bed startled me out of my slumber. My mother had entered the room and sat on the edge of my bed. She looked like she had been crying again.

"What's wrong, Ma?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry for what I did this afternoon," she sniffled.

"Why don't we just forget all about it?" I asked.

"I can't," she answered.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because," she answered again.

"Because why?" I asked. This was getting ridiculous.

"Because it was so exciting," she whispered. "I've never had an orgasm like that."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like that girl had," she answered.

"That was Aunt Faye," I said.

She stared at me, with her mouth hanging open. "That was Aunt Faye you were screwing this afternoon? Does your uncle know about this?"

"I hope not," I said. "But I think I'd better stay away from her. You found out only the second time I went there. Ned could walk in on us just as easy."

"You were there before today?" She asked.

"Yesterday, and the day before," I told her.

"My God, David! Are you crazy?" She gasped. "Ned will kill you if he finds out. He was so jealous of your father it made him nutsy. When he found out I was fooling around with both of them he nearly had a stroke. Then when I married Ted, he just exploded before he moved away."

"Sunday is going to be a real drag," I said.

"Maybe not," Mom said. "The guys will have twenty years to catch up on."

"What about Faye?" I asked.

"You know her. Do you think she'll say anything about the two of you?" Mom asked.

"I don't know what to think," I answered.

I was laying with my head propped up on a pile of pillows. Ma squirmed around and snuggled next to me, under my arm with her head resting on my chest. She sort of scrunched up against me in a little ball. My hand wrapped around down her back and rested on her hip. Her hand was laying on my stomach.

"Was it exciting?" She whispered.

"Was what exciting?" I asked.

"You know, with Faye," she said. "Was it exciting to make love with her?"

"Ma," I said. "I don't think we were making love. But yes, she's the most exciting woman I've ever been with."

"I think she was enjoying what ever it was you were doing to her," Ma stated.

"The way she kept screaming, I'd have to agree," I said.

"I've never been that excited," she whispered. "I've only done it with Ned and your dad. And, of course Colleen Gilbert a few times over the years. The only time I have an orgasm is with Colleen. And I haven't seen her in a long time."

"You mean you don't get off when you do it with dad?" I asked.

"I don't think I ever have," she said softly. "Your dad and Ned never took very much time making it exciting. I got so hot watching you and Faye today, that I masturbated in the car on the way back here."

"Geez, Ma, in the car?" I asked.

"I had to. I was on fire," she whispered. "What were you doing to her to make her scream?"

"Aw, Ma," I complained.

"Tell me, David," she insisted.

"I was licking her clit with my tongue," I mumbled.

"Colleen does that so well," she mused. "Ted refuses to have oral sex with me. Either way. Ned only liked it when I did it to him, as I recall."

Mother's hand had been idly moving around on my bare stomach as we were talking. I had a dark bruise just under the waistband of my pajama bottoms. I always wear short-legged pajamas at night. I also had a nasty set of tooth marks on my chest a couple of inches above my nipple, right under mom's nose. All the talk about sex was sending messages to my dick telling it to get hard, but I was willing it not to with all my strength. I was gradually losing the battle. A long lump was forming in my drawers.

"Did I do that to you?" Ma whispered.

"This is nuts, Ma," I whispered back. "Dad could walk in here any minute and there would be hell to pay."

"He's asleep in front of the television, just like every other night of his life," she spat out. "Besides, when was the last time he was in this room?"

"I can't remember," I said. "But still."

Her hand slid slowly down over my belly. I watched her fingers disappear under the elastic band holding my pajamas up. I held my breath until she closed her fingers around me, then I exhaled through my teeth. I was hard as an iron spike.

"You're so big," she said. "Now I know why Faye was screaming."

Her hand moved up and down the length of my shaft. I couldn't get it straight in my mind. But I was lying in bed with my mother, letting her play with my pecker.

"Ma, are you sure about this?" I asked. "What if dad should walk in here?"

"I locked your door when I came in," she said. "Don't worry so much."

She ran her thumb over the end of my cock and smeared the droplets forming there around making me slippery. She pulled her hand away and got up on her knees, pulling my pajamas down over my hips. I was buck-naked in front of my mother now. My hard cock lay up along my belly.

I watched as she shrugged out of her housecoat and threw it off the bed onto the floor. Her big soft tits hung on her chest. Taking my cock back in her hand, she leaned forward and took my smooth round cock head between her lips. Mom's mouth was hot and wet. Her tongue was alive. It was obvious that she had very little experience. But what she lacked in skill, she made up for with enthusiasm.

"Slow down, Ma," I said. "You'll make me cum too quick if you keep sucking so hard. Just slide your mouth up and down and use your hand too."

She learned quickly and soon she had a smooth motion going. Her mouth felt like velvet on me.

"That's it, Ma. Now you're suckin' cock," I said, throwing my head back on the pillows, enjoying the moment.

"Let me eat you, Ma," I said, putting my hands on her face to stop her from making me cum.

She turned over on her back and laid her head on the pillows. I crawled between her thighs and lowered my face into her soft hairy bush. She smelled like flowers. I wedged my tongue between her puffy petals and was welcomed buy a quick release of her female lubricants, which washed over my tongue and chin. I sucked her flow into my mouth and savored the flavor of her juices.

Mother sucked her breath in, groaning loudly was she exhaled.

"Ma," I warned. "You gotta cool it or Dad will hear you."

She pulled a pillow from under her head and stuffed the corner of it in her mouth. I returned my tongue to her drenched pussy, giving her distended clit my full attention. When my tongue hit her cum switch, it triggered a series of swift, hard contractions. She grabbed two hands full of my hair, clamping her thighs tightly to either side of my head. The pillow in her mouth stifled the long moan that escaped from her lips. She flooded my face with her love juices. I lapped away, trying to capture all of her flow and keep licking her clit at the same time.

She was squeezing my head so tightly between her thighs that I had to push her knees apart so I could get some air. I knew in my heart what we were doing was terribly wrong, but I couldn't stop myself. I moved up between her legs and aimed my stiff cock into her hot love tunnel. Her pussy felt loose around me, but I could feel her heat all the way down to my toes as our bodies came close together.

I pushed fully into her damp sheath and I could feel my cock nestle against the very bottom of her hole. God, she felt wonderful. Her hands went under my arms and around my back, while her legs wrapped around my waist, digging her heels into my rump. I started to pump slowly into her with long steady strokes. She helped me with her legs. Each time we came together, I felt my cock rubbing firmly against her cervix.

The pillow over her face fell away and when she started to moan again, I covered her mouth with mine. She got the point and attempted to refrain from moaning so loud. Our speed increased, until we were franticly hammering together. We fucked like this for a long time. The apparent looseness of her cunt allowed me to hold off until she was erupting like a volcano, before I filled her with a tremendous flood of scalding semen.

We lay together for a very long time. I rolled off and lay beside her with my hand gently massaging one of her soft titties.

"What have we done, David?" She whispered.

"I would say we just done something which is absolutely taboo," I answered, softly. I leaned over and kissed her tenderly on the lips. I lingered, letting my tongue glide along her lower lip.

"We will surely burn in hell for what we've done," she opined. "But it's too late to worry about that."

"I would say so," I replied. "What are we going to do now?"

"All I know is," she said. "It was wonderful. I don't know who taught you to do those things, but I'm thankful for the day that they did. If you let me, I'll try and learn how to make you feel good to, David."

"Ma, you did just fine," I said. "But we have got to be careful. Dad will freak if he finds out."

Just then, the toilet flushed in the bathroom across the hall from my bedroom door.

"You in there, Meredith?" Dad called from outside my door.

Mom jumped from the bed, quickly pulling her robe on and belting it tightly around her waist. I jumped under the covers on the bed. This all took about four seconds.

"I'm just saying good night to David, Ted," she said, calmly. "I'll be along directly."

She smiled, leaning over to kiss me on the forehead.

---------

The next day was Saturday, so I had no classes. Dad went off somewhere, as usual for him on Saturday. Mother was in a wonderful mood, so she announced that she was going to the mall to spend some money. 'You go, Girl'. I was on lawn detail. I decided to mow early before it got too hot. By 10:30, I had all the yard work done and was getting ready for a shower when the phone rang.

"Is this David?" The lilting voice on the phone questioned.

"It is," my reply.

"It's Faye. Are you all right?" She asked.

"I'm simply wonderful," I answered.

"I'm worried about yesterday," she said.

"Don't be," I told her. I've already gotten to the bottom of it and it's been handled."

I proceeded to relate the rest of my day yesterday, after leaving her house.

"You did what?" She gasped, when I told her about my mother.

"I had sex with her last night," I reiterated. "And like you said, she told me that dad and Ned are both duds in bed."

"My God, David. That's incest!" She said, incredulously.

"It was just sex," I repeated. "Just like you and I had sex."

"But she's your mother," she went on. "I'm only your aunt."

"She likes it with women too," I hastened. "She's had a female lover for years."

Faye was silent.

"Faye, you there?" I asked.

"Yes, David. I'm here," she whispered.

"What's wrong, Faye?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was just thinking," she said. "What did you tell her about us?"

"She watched us for a long time yesterday," I said. "I didn't have to say very much. She said we made her so hot that she masturbated in the car while she was driving home."

"I want to meet her, David," Faye said.

"You will tomorrow. You're coming for brunch with Ned, aren't you?" I asked.

"I forgot. To celebrate your birthday on Monday," she answered. "I don't know if I can wait that long to see you."

I heard the doorbell ring in Faye's phone.

"Hang on a minute, Hon," Faye said, laying the phone down and going to the door.

I could hear Faye speaking to someone, but it was unclear whom. I waited patiently for her to return to the phone. The voices grew louder as whomever it was had been allowed into the house and they came closer to where the phone lay on the table. I listened intently as the voices became more recognizable.

"I'm so glad we finally get to meet, Meredith," Faye was saying.

Christ, it was mother at Faye's house.

"Oh, Sweetie, so am I," Mother said. "You have such a lovely home. David has told me so much about you, I feel like we're old friends already."

"He's quite a kid," Faye said.

"So I'm finding out," Mother said, giggling. "I wanted to explain about yesterday."

"Meredith, there's no reason to worry about yesterday," Faye said, softly. "David has already told me all about it."

"Oh, he has?" Mom asked. 'How much?"

"Pretty much all of it," Faye said. "I'm so relieved that it wasn't my husband."

"What else has David told you about yesterday?" Mother asked, nervously.

I could hear a rustling sound over the phone. They must have moved or something.

"He's quite a lover, isn't he?" Faye asked.

"Then he's told you about us already?" Mom asked.

"Your secret is safe with me, Sugar," Faye said.

"I'm so ashamed of what we did," Mom said. "It just happened. I couldn't stop myself after seeing the two of you together. Ted doesn't pay much attention to me any more. I get lonely."

I heard her sobbing. Then I heard Faye soothing her. Faye was telling her she was beautiful and Ted must be just like Ned. Ma told Faye how gorgeous she was and wondered how could Ned be so stupid.

Then Faye said, "We're so fortunate to have David."

It got really quiet for several minutes. I could hear them moving around but neither of them said anything. I thought I heard one of them moan, but I wasn't sure.

Faye came back to the phone and asked, "Are you still there, David?"

"Yes," I said.

"I'll call you back later, Sweetheart," She said.

The line went dead. I sat listening to the quiet phone for a few seconds wondering what had just happened. My mind was going a mile a minute. I hung up and took my shower. Guess what, I jerked off thinking about Faye and Ma.

--------

Dad had been home over an hour when Ma finally came in dragging two huge armloads of packages. She had indeed been to the mall. From all outward appearances, she was starting to buy herself a new wardrobe. She was in a great mood.

"Wait until you see what I bought," she said, softly as she passed me on her way down the hall.

Dad had a pained look on his face as he mixed himself a strong bourbon. He vanished into the den.

I waited briefly and followed Mom down the hall to their bedroom. She was shuffling through her packages, selecting several small bags and boxes and setting them separate from the other parcels. She looked up and smiled broadly when I entered the room.

"I feel absolutely alive," she said, walking over and hugging me.

She turned her face up and kissed me warmly on the lips. She tasted like Aunt Faye's pussy. I mentioned that to her.

"Isn't she just the most precious thing?" Mom asked.

"Ma," I whispered. "What did you two do?"

"The same thing you did, Darling," she beamed. "And it was wonderful! Then we went to Regency Mall and I bought some new clothes. Wait until you see!"

I thought my mother had taken leave of her senses because she began showing me all sorts of sexy under-things she and Faye had purchased.

"I can't wait for you to see me in them," she bubbled. "Faye and I had so much fun trying them on in the store. She got herself a few pretty things too. God, she has such a hot body. I wish I had her figure."

"I think I need to study for a while," I said, backing quickly from her room and retreating to the sanctity of my own.

I was about to close my door when the phone rang. I heard Mom answer it and say a few words. Then she called out for me to pick up in my room. It was Faye.

"See you tomorrow, Honey," Mother said, signing off as I picked up.

"David?" Faye breathed into the phone.

"Hi Faye," I answered.

"I apologize for earlier," she began. "I sort of forgot you were on the line when Meredith came to the door."

"No problem," I said.

"Darling," Faye said. "Your mother is the sweetest person. I just love her. We are going to have so much fun together."

"Huh?" I said.

"Oh, never mind," she said. "Can you come see me?"

"Now?" I asked.

"Don't you want to?" She questioned.

"Of course I do, but I think I had better stick around for a while and help Ma," I said. "She hasn't started dinner and I think she wants to show me some of her new stuff."

"Oh, Sweetie," she gushed. "Wait until you see how hot she looks."

"I'll call you later," I said. "Okay?"

"Bye, lover," Faye oozed.

I was in deep trouble. My mouth was dry so I ducked out of my room to get a soda from the kitchen. When I returned to my room, my mother was standing in the middle wearing a dark burgundy bra and panties with a garter belt and stockings of the same color. Her ample tits were pushed up high and together, spilling over the top of the lacy under garment. She stood taller than normal because of the high spiked heels on her feet. Ma dazzled. My balls itched suddenly.

12