Aunt Harriet Ch. 4

Story Info
Brian & Beth are caught in the shower.
1.5k words
4.22
85k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
340 Followers

I caught hold of Brian and asked him if he wanted to go out with me as I had a girlfriend who was a nympho who wanted two men together. He looked at me and he looked excited but he told me that he could arrange something exciting for the afternoon itself. Innocently I asked him with whom but he did not reply. I knew whom he had in mind. My cock was immediately hardening. The thought of fucking the immensely hirsute Beth was very appetizing. I could not to get between the legs of Beth and feel the crisp jungle at the juncture of her thighs. I had already seen her bushy mons and her unsheared underarms and I was looking forward to licking and kissing her unshorn armpits.

After a quick lunch I went up to my room and awaited my fortune. Soon enough Brian and Beth entered the room. I nudged at Brian as if asking her to get Beth out of he ay so that our fun would begin. He winked at me but I purposely did not understand. Beth turned to Brian and said “Brian isn’t he handsome. I am sure he must be big where it matters” I pretended to be offended and looked shy but the obvious strain against my trousers was visible as my bulging cock pushed out like a tent. I put my hands on crotch at cover my erection. “My my” said Beth “I am sure his prick is so large that I would not be able to suck his large cock” I knew she was trying to turn me on and she called me to come and sit next to her. I sat down next to her, and she slid her hand over on my lap and felt my bulging pecker over my trousers. “Brian I am sure he is bigger than you”. Brian immediately unzipped himself and walked towards Beth showing his impressive phallus. I held her and caressing her nyloned legs and thighs I still had not touched her hairy parts though I felt like creaming my pants thinking of her untrimmed underarms and pussy. “Beth why are your eyebrows so bushy” I said.

She looked at me and said, “I am hairy all over. Not only are my eyebrows bushy but my pussy hair is like a jungle and my armpits are filled with masses of jet black hair, darling”. Hearing saying these words was even more erotic. Not only was she hairy but also she was proud of her hirsuteness. I felt my cock oozing of precum as she stroked it from atop of my trousers. Brian had moved so close that his bulging prick was right next to her face. She had not still removed her clothes and I was dying to see the untrimmed bushes in her hairy armpits.

Slowly she got up and removed her sheer top and within seconds she was totally naked. Her body was a feast for my starved eyes. Her huge bosom did not hide the thicket in her underarms. I reached out and caressed the long hair in her outstretched underarms. It was long and soft and silky as I put my tongue right in the middle of her armpit forest. It tasted sweaty and salty as my mouth pressed at the thick hair in her bushy underarms. “Aaaaaaaahhhhhggggggghhhh” I groaned as I took in the aroma of her pungent armpits. Only yesterday I had nuzzled my tongue in her mother, Aunt Harriet’s extremely bushy armpits now my tongue was ensconced in her daughters bushy armpits too. I wanted to lick furiously at the jet-black hair in her armpits as she busily opened my zip. My cock sprung out like an angry lion.

Brian too wanted some of the action. He had his cock in his hands and he was stroking it and he bent down and entered her. Her head rested on his shoulder as the head of his cock disappeared into her. He stopped and let her adjust to his girth. He wasn't much longer than me, but he was thicker. He pulled her lower and lower. I watched inch by inch as her body encased it. When all I could see was his balls and her ass, I knew he was all the way inside her. My hands were rummaging the thick bushy hair in her unshaven armpits. I pulled and tugged at the locks in her gleaming armpits as I tried to stuff more and more of her luxuriant hair in her underarms into my mouth. It tasted so good that my cock, which she had in her hands, was wanting to cum. But I had to hold back. I could hear small moans coming from her body as he lifted her up and then slid her back down. He would lift her until just the head was in her and then thrust his hips up into her again and again As she slid down I marveled at how her lips took him in and then tried to hold on as he slid back out. Her ass rotated from side to side as she rode his cock. His hands were now free to roam her body as she fucked him harder and faster, grinding herself against his pubic bone. Her breathing became more rapid and I could sense she was getting closer and closer. His hands roamed her back, one in the small of her back, the other cupping her magnificent hairy ass. She now took me into her mouth. I almost came as her tongue touched the glans of my distended penis. Slowly she took the head in. “Wow you are so big, I love to suck big cocks right Brian,” she moaned. Brian wasn’t listening as he tore into his sister. Her head arched back as she sat up straight, her hair hanging down, her face scrunched up and then she threw her head forward, her mouth open as she began to come, twitching and gasping. Her face contorted in that wonderful expression that only lovers share. Her ass grinding harder and harder against him as she worked to get every bit of release she could. My own cock was as big as it had ever been and was ready to explode as I shoved it till the back of her head as I fucked her mouth. My hands were not still, as I pulled at the untamed fleece in her bushy pits.

Her face was flushed with pain as her brother continued to penetrate even though she had tasted the bliss of a gut wrenching orgasm. I was waiting to explode but I contorted my body and bent down to lick her armpit forests. I pulled my cock out and put it into her furry left underarms. “Aaahhhhhhhhhh” I screamed “Let me fuck your unshaven armpits Beth” Brian too was about to cum but he continued to press on. His knees pushed her thighs apart, his balls flopping down as he slid into her from above. He held himself above her, his arms extended, the muscles in his shoulders very pronounced. Her hands moving up to grab his face and pull him down to kiss her as they fucked. His cock disappeared again and again into her bushy pussy. He started to groan and I knew that he was close. His back tensed up and arched, then his ass drove into her hard one last time and he kissed her as he came in her. Brian had come inside his loving sister Beth. She must have felt it as he came as she whimpered as each spurt filled her, setting off another spasm deep inside her, her head thrashing from side to side her underarms still imprisoned by my swollen prick.

"Aaahhhhhh come in my bushy armpits,” she said between kisses, their mouths locked together, her hips once again grinding under him, his balls resting in the crack of her ass. I was now furiously fucking her wet and matted underarms. Her profusely sweaty armpits were slick as I pounded her underarms as I drove my dick in and out of her bushy pits. The soft long silky hair felt lovely on my uncircumcised cock and much different from the more coarse fur of her mother’s bushy armpits.

“I want to cum in your bushy armpits like I came in your mother’s hairy armpits” I screamed. The words had slipped it before I knew it and there was a strange and stunned look in both Brian’s and Beth’s faced as I revealed that I had fucked their mother and had also cum in her hairy underarms.

For a moment I was scared whether they would beat me up but though Beth had a strange look on her face she made no effort to dislodge my cock from her bushy armpits. I took that as a good sign and I carried on “Beth you have much more hair in your underarms than your mom”. Though that was not strictly correct Aunt Harriet had much more hair in her underarms than Beth it was no disrespect as Beth too had a sizeable quantity of jet-black hair in her bushy armpits. I then spurted my cum all over her buttery armpits. The white drops of my cum flew into her hairy armpits as I kept spurting. She too had a spasm as she had another orgasm.

Now it was time to have a family get together.

belab
belab
340 Followers