Aunt Hazel's Hairy Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way my aunt's face twisted, eyes glazed with the sublime pleasure, her mouth open in a silent scream, fascinated me. I knew myself just what sensations caused my aunt's reaction for I felt them too. I knew how simply fucking delightful it was to move together, our bodies joined, the flesh squelching when my dick slid in and out, a piston of purely natural engineering and design.

This, I thought, was a celebration of life, an extension of Earth Day, the reason my aunt and I had driven up to the moors in the first place.

"Aunt Hazel," I moaned.

"Yes, darling?" she panted, near breathless in response. "Are you going to cum?"

I was, my orgasm was so close, but that wasn't what I'd been about to say.

It bubbled from me, the words popping out. "I love you, Aunty," I said. "I love you for this."

And then, while my muscles tensed and my toes pressed into the sod, my feet scrabbling against the grass and the soil beneath, I grunted and felt that love pour out of me. I filled my aunt with semen, spurt after spurt of jizm that flooded her insides.

Being so young, so full of vigour at twenty-one, I could have continued, just carried on stirring my own porridge, but instead I pulled out of my aunt's body and watched her, the logical, analytical part of my head storing the images to memory.

What I saw, as I knelt there between Hazel's legs, was my aunt's fingers pushing into her opening. Hazel fucked her pussy with one, then two stiff digits, cum seeping out of her, farting around her busy hand and sliding along the crease of her arse. I studied her face again; completely fascinated by the way she looked. I couldn't help by reach out and cup one small breast in my hand.

Her eyes opened, heavy-lidded with lust, and which at first seemed to gaze into some unknowable distance until they focussed upon me.

"Carl, oh, Carl ... Do you really love me?"

Emotion flared inside me, swelling my chest and igniting a fire in my belly. "Yes," I breathed as I moved over my aunt. I crouched low and kissed her, my hand nudging hers out of the way so I could use my fingers on her body. "I love you, Aunty."

"Call me that again, Carl," Hazel mumbled, her teeth working on her lower lip. "Call me Aunty again. It's so fucking naughty."

I curled my fingers inside the woman's body, the ball of my thumb sliding over her clit. "I love you ... Aunty," I breathed.

"I'm cumming," Hazel informed me with a guttural grunt. "I'm cumming, darling. Fuck me with your fingers," she urged, with her fist like a vice around my wrist. "Hard. Fuck my pussy hard. Finger me. Get me there. Fucking get me there, Carl."

Hazel climaxed, her body tensing in spasms as her limbs thrashed and she squirmed around the fingers hooked inside her. I kissed her lips, the breath panting out of her while I squeezed her breasts, fingers kneading and mauling Hazel's flesh.

My aunt reached for my cock, a blind, instinctive grasping. Her fingers curled around me and she pumped the shaft – once, then twice, then once again before giving my length several more mistimed tugs.

Eventually my aunt collapsed, lying on the blanket on her back, face to the sky as she sucked in great gulps of air. She turned a shocked face towards me, eyes wide, mouth gaping open and closed, like a landed salmon.

"Earth Day," she croaked, a forearm draped across her brow. "Now that was a celebration."

Epilogue

I fell into a subdued silence when, after the picnic had been devoured, and following further love-making – or desperate, urgent fucking depending upon your point of view – where my aunt had insisted I pull out of her so she could watch my outpouring flick across the moorland grass, Hazel guided the van homeward, our direction generally westward.

"Are you thinking about what happens now?" Hazel asked.

She knew me too well, knew I'd be working over the consequences of today's actions. I nodded. "Yep."

My aunt cast a quick, enquiring glance at me, negotiating the roundabout in front of the Forest and Vale Hotel.

With Pickering behind us I mused on what had happened and pondered on what came next. I watched the scenery flash past. "Can we keep doing it?" I asked several miles further on.

"I don't see why not." Hazel's voice softened. "If you love me like you said you do."

I turned to face my aunt. "I ... I do," I stammered.

She shrugged. "Then we can keep doing it. You can sleep in my bed. We can be lovers." As matter as fact as that.

My breath came quicker and I swallowed. "Can we go away together somewhere?" I asked. "A place where we can be ... normal. You know, where we can hold hands and kiss in public."

I saw Hazel's eyes brimming with tears as she smiled at me. "That would be lovely. Yes."

The VW puttered closer to home. A few miles from York, before we hit the by-pass that skirted the ancient city, Hazel spoke again. "Do you like me au naturel?"

"Huh?" I replied, with my reverie interrupted.

"My pussy," Hazel clarified with a nod towards her lap. "My bush."

I nodded with eager enthusiasm. "I love it ..." Pausing for a moment, I then added a wicked: "...Aunty."

Hazel let out a guffaw. "You love Aunt Hazel's hairy pussy, eh, Carl?" Her expression melted into a sly, feline mask. "What about your mother, Carl?" My aunt's voice was low and liquid. "Do you think my sister keeps her pussy all bushy like me, or do you reckon she's smooth?"

Flabbergasted by the obscene question, I spluttered and coughed.

Hazel laughed. "Got you," she said, smirking at the windscreen. "Your face ..."

We drove the rest of the way home in snatches of conversation: Plans for a trip to Paris; maybe a holiday in the sun later in the year; an enquiry as to how my course at uni was going and how I could grab some notes of the missed lecture from one of my friends.

When the van turned into our street I noticed a car pulled up on Hazel's driveway.

Speechless, my mind busy working on the coincidence, I turned my slack-jawed face towards Hazel after the van halted behind the car – A vehicle I recognised.

"What's she doing here?" I asked. "I mean, when you asked about is she natural or shaved ..." I gulped at the possibility of the unthinkable conspiracy. "You know, don't you? I don't mean you know because you've been swimming together, or that you've seen her nude. You know because ... because ..."

My aunt, the sister of the woman whose car was parked on the drive, grinned at me. She rolled her eyes, demeanour sheepish. "Let's go inside and say hello to your mum, Carl. You might get to see for yourself."

End

A final word from me.

Poor Carl – do his aunt and his mother have a little secret that they might now share with him?

I've left it there for the reasons I stated above. The reader can extrapolate the actions of the characters – and Carl's mother – from this point forward. If you have a suggestion that could see a sequel, by all means let me know. But, no promises!

If you read the whole piece, thanks – any feedback?