Aunt Jane Ch. 06

Story Info
Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
1.4k words
4.59
88.8k
12
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvlryman
cvlryman
43 Followers

We both smelled of sex. Aunt Jane took the steps one at a time, and being behind her, I followed suit. She led me into her bedroom, giving me my first look at it. The room was twice the size of mine, with a king-size bed centered on the wall opposite the sliding glass doors the opened onto the deck. It was decorated in bright colors that gave it neither a particularly masculine nor feminine look.

The bathroom was fully four times the size of mine. The floor, tub, shower and countertop were finished in a cream-colored marble. Aunt Jane had dropped her clothing on the carpet in the bedroom and proceeded without a trace of modesty into the bathroom. I followed her, still gripping my t-shirt and shorts in one hand and positioning them tactically in front of my private parts.

Aunt Jane turned the valves at the tub, tested the temperature with her hand, then stood and turned toward me. She grinned broadly as she pulled the garments from my hand, tossed them aside, and put her arms around my shoulders to pull me close. She pressed her lips to mine for the first time, kissing me hard and thrusting her tongue at my lips until I parted them. She wiggled her tongue into my mouth, touching everywhere and caressing my tongue with the tip of hers. Her body was pressed tight against mine, and I could feel the warm globes of her breasts and the firm mound of her belly. In spite of the lengthy workout we had just had downstairs, my cock stirred and began to harden.

The circumstances were obviously not lost on Aunt Jane. As she released her kiss, she moved her body just far enough away from mine to slip her hand between us and wrap her long, slender fingers around my cock. She stared into my eyes, grinning, and murmured, “Mmmmmmmm.” She stroked my cock lightly a couple of times, then released it and turned toward the bath. “Let’s get in!” she chirped.

She stepped in at one end of the tub and turned to sit with her back against the oval. I followed her but almost recoiled at the temperature of the water, wondering why it didn’t seem so hot to her. I settled into the tub slowly, trying to adjust to the temperature and hoping maybe it would cool if I took my time.

“You men are all woosies about bath water,” Aunt Jane chided. She splashed water on me, and I settled into the tub. The faucet and valves were positioned well off-center, and I leaned back against the opposite end of the oval. With my knees against the outer edges of the tub, Aunt Jane was able to slide her feet and legs toward me. With the toes of one foot, she toyed momentarily with my cock, smiling at me as she did. “There’s nothing like the stamina of youth, baby,” she said with a smile. I just grinned back at her, saying nothing.

As she slid gradually lower into the tub, Aunt Jane’s incredible and beautiful breasts bobbed in the water. She took note of my stare and reached for her nipples, taking each of them between an index finger and thumb. With half-closed eyes she sighed as she stroked her nipples, tugging gently upward and outward. She cupped her right breast in her right hand, lifting it as she leaned with tongue extended to lick the nipple. Her eyes were fixed on mine as she licked, gliding the tip of her tongue over and around the nipple. Both nipples were hard and erect, and any absence of full erection in my cock was dispelled quickly as I watched her.

Keeping her eyes fixed on me, Aunt Jane continued to lick her nipple as she slipped her left hand between her thighs. She used a fingertip to spread her labia and begin caressing her clit. As the effect of her touch began to build, she lifted her hips clear of the bottom of the tub, pressing her pubic mound toward her fingers and moaning softly. She paused suddenly and looked straight at me, speaking softly: “Do you like to watch me masturbate, Barry?” I replied with two or three slow nods of my head. “Well, I like watching you too. Stroke that big hard cock for me!” She continued to play with her clit and nipples.

I slipped my right hand around my cock, pulling it fully clear of the water. I began stroking it, rubbing my thumb over the head with each stroke. Aunt Jane watched me intently as she continued her self-gratification. “Mmmmm, stroke that beautiful dick, Barry. It feels so good, doesn’t it? You know, that first night when I helped you . . . I knew you were stroking it, and I stood there at the door watching you before I volunteered to help you.”

“You did?” I replied somewhat incredulously.

“Oh, yes, baby. It turned me on big-time. I only wished that you were facing toward me.”

My hand moved more rapidly on my cock, as Aunt Jane’s words stimulated my thoughts all the more. Suddenly she stopped caressing her clit and gathered herself to stand. She turned her back to me and leaned forward to put her hands at the corners of her end of the tub, her ass extended toward me. Looking over her shoulder at me, she spoke with an obvious sense of urgency. “Stick that big dick in me and fuck me, Barry.”

I got clumsily to my feet, needing no further encouragement. I spread her labia with my left hand and guided the head of my cock to her opening. I pushed only the head inside her, but she pushed back, taking most of the length of my cock inside her. “Ohhh, yessssss! Fill my cunt with your cock, Barry! Fuck me!”

With my hands on her hips, I pulled Aunt Jane toward me as I thrust my cock deep inside her. The wetness of our bodies produced a smacking sound as we pounded together. I looked toward the mirror above the bathroom counter to our left and watched her glorious tits bouncing back and forth as we fucked. She turned and met my gaze in the mirror and smiled at me. “Oh, baby, it’s so fucking good. Pound me with that big dick!”

I pulled almost clear of her with each stroke, keeping just the tip of the head of my cock inside her and thrusting in deep again. My balls slapped against her with every thrust. I could feel my orgasm building, and she must have sensed it. She reached between her own legs with one hand and caressed my balls as I plunged deep inside her. “Do you have another big load for me, baby? Give it to me! Fill my cunt with your cum!”

It was more than I could take. The increasingly familiar sensation was building in my balls, and the caresses of her fingertips defeated any thoughts I might have had about holding off the inevitable. I gripped her pelvic girdle, pulling her back hard and thrusting deep as the first burst of cum blasted up the length of my cock. “Oh, fuck, Aunt Jane! Here it comes!”

“Yes, baby! Shoot that hot load into me! Oh, baby, I’m cumming! I’m cumming so hard!”

Her knees began to buckle, and I held her at the pelvis to keep her from falling as I continued to thrust into her and drain my balls. As the orgasm began to fade for both of us, I lowered her carefully until her knees were in the tub. She turned and pulled me down on top of her, cradling my head at her shoulder and against one of those gorgeous tits.

“You love fucking me as much as I love it, don’t you baby?” she asked softly.

“Oh, Aunt Jane, I want to do it all the time,” I replied sincerely.

“Well, we’ll just have to work toward that goal, honey.” She kissed my forehead softly and stroked my shoulder and arm with her hand. We lay quietly together for several minutes, until she pushed me gently away and took my wrist to make me stand with her. “Let’s clean up in the shower and get dressed. You might want to spend a little time on the books before the fisherman comes home.”

cvlryman
cvlryman
43 Followers