Aunt Karen Ch. 01

Story Info
First time with Aunt Karen.
765 words
3.92
128.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tj8pc
tj8pc
1 Followers

I kept noticing how great my Aunt Karen looked in the neon green bikini she was wearing. Let me describe her to you. She is about 40 years old. She weighs about 125 lbs and is about 5'7". She has a full 36 C cup, that are very perky. She has large nipples that will poke out with the slightest breeze. She has a wonderful round arse. She has a neatly trimmed but very fat pussy. She has those full dick sucking lips. The kind that make you want to shoot your load all over her face.

She was sitting on the edge of the pool with her legs slightly open and the bikini had worked itself in between her fat pussy lips. She noticed me checking her out and kinda gave me a wink to let me know she noticed me looking at her fat pussy. She quietly asked me to go for a walk on the beach with her, just the two of us. We walked about a half of a mile and sat down on some beach chairs and started talking about what I was looking at in the pool. She asked me if I liked what I saw. Of course I said yes. She asked if I wanted a close look and grabbed my hand and guided it to her pussy. She was already wet and very hot. I gently massaged her clit and we kissed ever so gently. It became more and more passionate until I worked my hand under her bikini and slid my first two fingers into her wet juicy pussy. I tickled the entrance to her arse. She moaned as I finger fucked both holes. She began to rub my already erect cock through my bathing suit.

I dropped to my knees and moved her bikini to the side and began to lick her clit while still fucking her with my first two fingers. I moved back and forth from her arse to her pussy. She was moaning and grabbing the back of my head forcing my mouth over her entire pussy. I licked and sucked her clit and pussy until the first orgasm came and her cum was all over my face. I sucked all of her cum out of her pussy and swallowed every drop. I licked the cum off of her arse and tongue fucked her arse. She then got on her knees and swallowed my entire 7 inch erect cock. Her tongue gently worked circles around the head of my swollen cock. She sucked on my balls rolling them around in her mouth. She licked under my balls and tickled my arse. She sucked the pre cum from the end of my dick and swallowed me whole again. She slowly stroked my cock while continuing to suck the head of my cock.

She then rose to her feet and told me to fuck her right here right now. She laid down on the chair and spread her legs for all to see. I removed my bathing suit a slid my rock hard cock into her wet pussy. I started off slow working my cock in and out of that hot 40 year old pussy. She took all of my 19 year old cock and then she screamed "FUCK ME HARDER!" We began to fuck faster and harder. I pounded that pussy so hard you could hear my balls slapping her arse. She worked in unison forcing my cock deeper and deeper. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her harder and harder. I cock slid in and out with ease. Her pussy was so wet and so hot. I could feel that my cock was about to erupt inside of her. I told her I was about to cum. She then told me she wanted to tasted my cum. So I pulled my cock from her pussy and shoved it into her mouth. I fucked her face just as hard as I fucked her pussy. The head of my cock was deep in her throat and then back out again. My cock erupted into her mouth and down her throat. She sucked and sucked until my cock was completely limp. She licked her lips and complimented the taste of my cock. I then dropped back down and sucked her cum out of her pussy and licked it clean once again.

She then told me she wanted more and to meet her in her room at 2:00am. She wanted more and this time she wanted it in both holes.

To be continued...

tj8pc
tj8pc
1 Followers