Aunt Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
650 Followers

I knew he was enjoying the show as I looked over and saw that his big cock was once again hard and standing straight up looking for attention.

Then Amy asked me to lie on the bed.

"Guess whose turn it is now?" she teased.

I lay on the bed next to James and Amy got between my legs and started to kiss and lick and suck on my shaved pussy.....this made me moan in pleasure....she was good.

The sight of this happening right in front of James was driving him crazy with lust and I was lying so close to him, my arm was touching his and my big tits looked so enticing, so he leaned over and took my nipple in his mouth and started to suck on it while Amy continued to lick and suck my juicy pussy.

The stud in her tongue felt so good as she flicked it against my clit and within minutes she had me cumming into her mouth and with the added sensation of James sucking on my nipple hard, I came so intensely that my whole body trembled.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Ohhhhh yesssssss!" I moaned.

Amy looked up from between my legs and smiled wickedly at me.

"Mmm so tasty Marie." as she slurped up my cum. Then looking directly at James "She tastes good James, you need to try this."

James hesitated and looked at me as if asking for permission, it was one thing to suck on your aunt's tit, but to suck on her pussy hmm he wasn't really sure if he should or if I would want him too.

I looked at him and wanted so bad for him to lick me and taste me but before I could respond, Amy whispered something in my ear, and then we both looked at James and gave him a wicked grin.

Just as he was wondering what's going on, Amy grabbed both his ankles and pulled him further down the bed

"Oh I think it's my turn again and I want a ride." she said in a naughty voice as she straddled his body and lowered herself onto his hard pulsating cock.

"Ohhhhh yesss!" James moaned in pleasure as he felt her wet pussy surrounding his cock.

"Ohhhh yeah! Fuck that's good!" moaned James.

Amy moaned too from the sensation of feeling his hard cock deep inside her for the first time. She leaned forward and kissed him, her mouth tasting of my cum.

I was watching intently and seeing her kiss James knowing he could taste my juices on her tongue excited me. She sat upright again, slowly moving up and down as she rode my nephews cock, then I leaned over and kissed him too.

I kissed James hard and passionately, not like the usual peck on the cheek I had given him time and time again over the years.

He was loving all this attention and just when he was thinking to himself wow two women could it get any better......it did......I stopped kissing him and turned to face Amy as I positioned myself over his face, my pussy right above his waiting mouth. There was now need to ask if it was ok with me if he could lick my pussy, because there it was practically shoved in his face. The scent of my cum was so enticing he moved his arms around me, grabbing my ass and pulling my pussy down to his eager young mouth, licking, sucking, devouring his auntie's wet juicy cunt.

I gasped in delight to feel my nephews mouth eating me out, his tongue inside me.

Amy reached out and was playing with my nipples, pulling and twisting them as she slowly rode his hard throbbing cock plunged deep inside her. She leaned forward and kissed me, we kissed each other as we both enjoyed James' body, his tongue pleasing mine and his cock pleasing hers.

The excitement of all of this made me cum again, this time into his mouth and as Amy sensed I was getting close, she had sped up her movements on James, going harder and faster as she pounded her body down onto his cock, it almost made him cum but he was holding back, wanting to see if I was going to let him fuck me as well.

I came in his mouth just as Amy came all over his cock. There was lots of moaning and groaning and sounds of sexual pleasure as Amy and I came at almost the same time.

Amy then got off him and playfully slapped my butt.

"Come on Marie...it's your turn to go for a ride." she giggled.

I could hardly wait to feel my nephews inside me, but I paused to kiss him so that I could taste my own cum on his tongue and I saw his face was wet with my juices, so I gave his face a lick too and made my way to the other end of the bed to climb aboard.

Amy was kissing and licking James' face too, wanting to lick my cum off him. Before I climbed on, I just had to give his cock a few long sucks to slurp up Amy's cum mixed with his pre-cum and it tasted divine.

As I got myself into position, holding his cock to guide it inside me, Amy stopped kissing James and turned to watch. His eyes fixated on me, still blown away at the thought that his aunt, the woman he had known all his life, was about to fuck him.

I lowered myself down, feeling the tip of his cock enter me.....I sighed and gasped at the sheer taboo pleasure of it as I pushed myself down further until his cock was deep inside my wet juicy cunt.

"Ohhhhh fuck yesss!" I moaned and bit my lower lip, just holding there for a moment trying to capture this intense overwhelming feeling of lust and desire.

Staring down at my nephew, looking into his dark haunting and sexy eyes. Seeing his expressions of lust and desire as I started to move up and down slowly on his hard cock. Taking my time, my pussy gripping his cock tightly, getting into a momentum, going a little faster, and making both of us moan and pant.

Amy was enjoying the show but felt she was missing out, so she took the position I had earlier and soon James had her pussy grinding into his hungry mouth and once again he had two women enjoying his body at the same time.

Amy was pulling hard on my nipples and twisting them as James sucked and licked her pussy, sucking hard on her clit and scraping his teeth across it. She came again, gushing cum all over his face and down his throat, his tongue hungrily lapping up all he could get. She then got off him and stood behind me pulling and twisting on my nipples while she nibbled on the back of my neck, sometimes biting me.

James was looking up at us, knowing he wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. Amy spoke quietly in my ear after nibbling on it.

"Take him Marie.....do it now.....fuck him harder......I want to eat his cum out of you."

This excited me so much that I sped up and pounded my body down onto his hard young cock, harder and faster. James responded by pushing his hips up to met me harder, trying to get in deeper. What Amy had said turned us both on big time.

"Ohhhhh fuck yesssss! Ohhhh yessss I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly.

I felt his cock explode his cum deep inside of me, filling me up. My own nephew's sperm coating my inner pussy walls. James grunted and groaned as his balls expelled their contents into me, knowing that this was forbidden love made his orgasm more intense and I felt him shudder beneath me.

I leaned forward and kissed him and as I did, Amy impatiently slapped my ass.

"Come on Marie, lie down .......I'm hungry."

I lay next to James on the bed and I put my arm around him, pulling him close to me and he softly sucked on my tit while we relaxed and caught our breath.

But Amy wasn't quite finished with us, first she grabbed James' cock and squeezed it, milking the last of his cum out into her hungry mouth, then she got between my legs and made slurping sounds as she sucked out his cum from me as it oozed out of my wet pink hole.

Even though I was feeling totally satisfied having cum so intensely, it felt so good and sounded so dirty as she devoured my cunt, licking and sucking at it that I came again.

"Oh, she is so good James. Where did you find her?" I asked him when I got my breath back.

"Just lucky I guess." he replied, grinning at me.

Amy had stopped eating me out and was laying on top of James, kissing him. Her tongue tasting of our combined juices. Then she rested her head on his shoulder and relaxed.

"I think I will go to my own bed now. This has been amazing, thank you Amy." and I kissed her as I got up and stood over the bed "And as for you James.....thank you for making one of my fantasies come true." and I leaned down and kissed him too.

James beamed a big smile at me, his eyes telling me that maybe I had fulfilled one of his fantasies too.

We said our goodnights to each other and I went to my room, tired but feeling wonderful. I slept soundly.

Amy fell asleep in James' arms. We were all tired but feeling happy and satisfied.

Although I did hear them both at it again at daybreak and it made me smile as I rolled over and went back to sleep thinking to myself maybe I might get another turn with James tonight before he goes back home.

nz_marie
nz_marie
650 Followers
12