Aunt Mary Nylons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlkNYLONS
BlkNYLONS
246 Followers

I was breathing so hard again, my body still shaking from her low voice and words in my ear. I was able to moan out as I kissed her lips again “Oh yes Auntie …please Auntie yes!” She then reached for her nylon panties on the couch next to us and placed them over my nose; I could feel and smell her dampness on them. I gasped at the scent and moaned into her panties as she still teased the head of my cock with her wet pussy opening.

She then pushed me back against the couch, disappointing me as she dismounted my lap leaving me with my legs spread wide open and my cock standing in attention.

She stood up and started adjusting her stockings and clothes. She placed her panties in my hand then leaned over and kissed me then wiped some of her lipstick off my lips. She then whispered, “You better get some good rest tonight, my favorite nephew, because tomorrow you are going to need it!”

I started to beg for her not to leave and she just held her finger over her lips.

She picked up her pumps and started to walk away; my eyes followed her stocking feet and up the backs of her nylon legs to her firm shapely ass, she turned and lifted one of her pumps to her nose and took a small whiff.

She made a funny face, looked at me shaking her head and laughed, “Pee..U these pumps stink, you’re so nasty!” She winked at me and walked out of the room.

I sat there with my hard cock in my hand still wanting more. I wanted it to be morning now, and I thought about what had just happened and what was to come.

It was going to be a long night till morning!

To be continued.

BlkNYLONS
BlkNYLONS
246 Followers
12