Aunt Mary Nylons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlkNYLONS
BlkNYLONS
246 Followers

“Oh Auntie your nylons feel so good against my ass!” I began to side myself in and out, slowly at first then much harder and faster. I began to pump her pussy with deep, long strokes and her hips rose to meet my thrusts perfectly.

I lifted my chest up and off of hers for better balance. Her nipples were large and swollen and the sight of her tits bouncing to our fast pace made me reached down and sucked on them.

“Oh yes! She moaned “Fuck me hard, bite my nipples and fuck me!”

I felt my garter belt tug and pull on my stocking tops with each long thrust. I never felt anything feel so good. I lifted my chest higher, reached back and grabbed her ankles and removed them from around my waist. I lifted both of her stocking feet to my face and began to worship them.

She said, “I was wondering when I would get to those! You are so nasty so weak for my nylon feet aren’t you?”

“Oh yes Auntie!” I moaned, “I love your nylon feet so so much!” They were still warm and tasted like silk in my mouth. They still carried the strong musty scent on her toes from her wearing these stockings all day yesterday. Plus they were now stained and coated with my cum from last night. As I took long deep inhales of her toes she laughed out loud at me.

“That’s it smell my toes, smell those stinky cum stained nylons. Worship my stockings my nylon stud!” she cried.

“Oh Auntie!” I moaned. I felt myself starting to breathe heavy and my moans of pleasure were building inside of me. Between her nylon feet in my face, the scent of her stinky nylons, my cock pumping her wet pussy fast, and hard I was almost ready to shoot!

She slowed me down made me withdraw. My cock slipped out and Aunt Mary got on her knees turned around with her ass up in the air facing me. She looked over her shoulder at me wiggling her ass at me smiling. “Cum on you fucking stud you know what to do!” she teased.

Her legs were spread and I could not believe the sight of her ass with her garters stretched tight across her cheeks, straining to hold up those beautiful black stockings. The view of the soles of her now damp nylon feet from me sucking on them fueled my passions.

My cock was still glistening from her wet, soaked pussy. I mounted her from behind. My cock found her wet silk opening and I pushed once again to meet her rear movement of her ass.

“Ohhhhh!” I gasped at the feel of entering her again; it felt so warm and silky. I griped her small waist just above her garter belt and held on tight as I worked my cock deeper. Once again we were in perfect rhythm to each other’s movement. I was in full fucking mode again ramming my cock in and out, with deep thrusts, into Aunt Mary’s pussy.

She had her head down loudly moaning with each hard thrust. She told me to look at the mirror in my room on the side of my bed. I could see in it our reflection as we fucked; her big heavy tits swaying with each push and she said, “Look at you in my nylons fucking me! My fucking nylon stud!”

I started to feel weak again with my harder, quicker pushes. I was fucking her harder than before; I felt myself losing control once again. It just felt too fucking good! My breathing was starting to give me away to my aunt that I was losing control. Once again she denied me and made me dismount her again but she stayed in the same position. She reached into her pussy and her fingers came up soaked, She reached back and smeared her own pussy lubricant over her asshole and one of her fingers disappeared deep into it. She gave out soft little squeal and pulled her finger out and rubbed the small opening once again.

“Come on big boy climb on and fuck my ass!” She wiggled her ass from side to side in front of me and I could not believe what I was about to do. With out even thinking, I found myself kissing her ass; I ran kisses across both cheeks and over her black garters holding her stockings firmly in place. My hands found her stocking tops as I caressed the slick nylons. My kisses and tongue found dead center and I started to circle her dark colored ass opening.

I pushed my tongue inside and I thought my aunt was going to scream with pleasure from it. She gasped, “Oh my god yes, I can’t believe your fucking doing that with your tongue!” It felt good and it tasted not as sweet as her pussy but warm and slick also. After a minute of deep tongue pushes, her dark opening was soaked with my salvia, and it was dripping down the crack of her ass down over her pussy. She was now begging me to mount her “Oh David please give it to me, give me your stiff young cock up my ass!”

I placed my cock’s head up to her offering and I thought, "No way the size of my cock was going to fit in this?" Before I could think twice she was pushing hard up against the head of my swollen stiff cock.

I began to push back and like magic it began to slip in. She was moaning louder than ever and she kept begging for more. I felt my cock stiffen more at the feel as well as the sight of it all. I continued to push and watched her small ass hole begin to stretch to the max to accept my wide stiff girth.

I felt myself start to slip in more easily; I was almost all the way in. I started to work it back and forth, in and out, and slowly at first then picking up speed with each new, smoother, wet stroke.

Aunt Mary was in heaven as I began to really get into it. I could not believe how tight her ass felt against my cock. It felt like she was holding my cock in warm hot vise. It felt better than my own tight hand that I would use whenever I would jerk off alone.

I was now fucking her ass with deep long strokes and my balls were slapping against her ass. She was reaching between her legs and fingering her pussy madly. All I could hear was a bunch of load moaning and squeals over and over of “Oh my god I’m Cumming!”

My speed picked up and I felt that burning ache in my balls that sensation of her tight ass against my sensitive cock’s head and shaft. I gasped, “Oh Auntie!”

In her deep breathing, she gasped “I know dear go for it! Fuck me hard! Fuck my ass! Pump it full of sperm! Fuck my ass! Let you cum squirt!"

That did it, her words allowed me to finish her off. Telling me to cum, telling me to let it out!

My slick nylon knees were starting to lose their grip with the smooth sheets under them so I held on to her waist firmer as I picked up rhythm. I felt myself losing it and my cum start to boil over.

The sounds of Aunt Mary screaming and gasping for air added to the moment. Aunt Mary’s hands were now gripping the sheets on the bed tightly as I pushed harder deep into her. I looked down at my long cock sliding all the way in and out of her beautiful ass like a slick piston. The sight of her black garter belt straining at each push holding up her nylons, then I saw the soles of her cum stained stocking feet spread out wide on the sides of my nylon knees; I lost it! I felt my cum work its way up quickly to my pee hole and squirt deep into her ass. I felt it spurt after spurt erupt.

“Oh my god I can feel you’re hot cum in my ass she moaned! Oh yes!” she screamed. I felt my trusts become slippery and my cum started to squeeze and squirt out the sides of her tight ass hole from my pumping actions. My cum was dripping down across her pussy, my final three thrusts were hard with a short pause between them.

I stopped and held onto her waist trying not to fall from my lack of breathe. Still on my weak knees, I started to kiss her lower back and small waist. I slowly started to pull my slippery, shiny cock out and my Aunt Mary was still in a state of moaning and whimpering. I pulled my dripping cock out and smeared oozing cum across her ass. My aunt Mary turned and fell onto her back still breathing heavy; her big tits were shiny from her sweat.

She reached between her legs and fingered some of the spent cum that had dripped down to her pussy, smiled, and licked her fingers winking at me. I lay next to her as we both were catching our breath and our stocking legs were slowly sliding against each other.

“Oh my god” she said “I can’t believe you lasted that long! Nobody has ever fucked me that hard and lasted as long as you!”

I asked her, “Aunty, did you really like that, did that really feel good fucking you in your ass?”

“Oh my god, yes you have no idea how good that felt! But you will! I told you last night you better get your rest because you are going to need it. And didn’t I say I was going to show you things you never dreamed of, didn’t I?”

“Yes Auntie!” I answered.

She smiled as I lay their stroking her smooth stockings over and over with my hands, I still could not take my hands off them.

Lesion number three, now you are really going to learn another side of me, your going to feel what its like to wear nylons and get fucked. I have a couple of real nice toys I always carry with me in my suitcase dear.

My eyes widened at that thought and my cock twitched as it was still lying against her stocking thigh, still dripping and oozing out some thick spent cum on her black stockings. She reached down and fingered it off her nylons and held it up, not to hers but to my surprise, to my lips. I did not know how to react, this was not just clear pre-cum, this was my thick pearl white cum.

She laughed saying “Come on, open up!” and she placed her cum wet finger into my mouth. She then kissed me long and hard; I could taste my cum that still lingered. It tasted sweet but I hesitated at the thought of just tasting my own cum. Aunt Mary laughed and said “You better get used to the taste of that young man because you are going to have to clean your wet sticky cum off my stockings from now on. If you want to wear nylons, David, then you are going to have to do some fem things to go with it you never dreamed of. If you want to wear my nylons, you will wear garters, maybe even a girdle and my heels too… you want to cum on my stocking feet then you will be forced to lick them clean… you are going to be fucked, spanked, and ordered to serve my needs first. You are going to learn just how strict and dominant your aunt can really be. “Do you understand?” she questioned.

“Oh yes Auntie, anything you say!” Aunt Mary smiled and then, with a stern look I have only seen a few times whispered, “Good, very, very good. First you will make us some breakfast and a little recovery time for you; let’s call it school recess. We have the whole rest of the day for me to start your training!”

To be continued.

BlkNYLONS
BlkNYLONS
246 Followers
12