Aunt Missy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and wagged her finger at me, and untied her top. As it fell away, she swam under the toy. Since the vinyl was clear, I could see, albeit blurrily, her huge, naked globes, since she was on her back. She grinned underwater at me, and I felt a shudder. She'd poked the toy on the bottom where I couldn't get to it! She winked, and brought the pencil back, quickly pricking it a few more times, and then widened one of the holes enough that she could suck her own breath back out of it. There was no way I could hold out against this display. My cock spasmed, my hips forcing it against the deflating toy as I came harder than I ever had before. The release felt glorious as spurt after spurt bathed the poor inflatable in my cum. She looked down at the disturbance that had pulled her pretty mouth away from her improvised breathing hole, and her eyes smiled wickedly at me. As the last strand jetted from my slick member, she blew into the hissing, bubbling toy—blowing me a kiss, as it were, and swam out from under it as it sank under me. She reclaimed her top, but not before giving me a good look at her naked, firm orbs.

Aunt Missy moved close as I stood up in the water, still naked, and pulled my swim shorts back up. She kissed me tenderly on the lips. "Don't worry, Joey...I won't tell anyone," she said softly. "It's a bit naughty, but I enjoyed watching you grow up."

I gave her a goofy grin, still a bit self-conscious, but too overwhelmed by pleasure. Before I could ask, she said, "I have a lounge just like this one that we can send you home with, in case anyone says anything.

"This one will need repairs...probably a few more times."

12