Aunt Polly Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
280 Followers

"I'd love watching her do that, Jay. I bet your cock will get so hard you can dick Ruth Eleanor for a long time, just the way she wants it."

"Warming ass makes me juicy," admitted the younger woman, " and I'd like a good pussy poking after gettiting my bung hole reamed."

I was hesitant. "I'm not sure I'm into getting spanked."

"Turn about is fair," teased Ruth Eleanor, the woman I had idolized. "Come on. Drape those boy buns over my lap and tuck that soft little thing between my thighs. I'll keep it warm and make it grow."

I shrugged. I stretched across her lap and buried my face in Aunt Polly's crotch at the end of the couch. Her curly pussy hairs tickled my nose. Ruth Eleanor's cool hands tickled and gave me goose bumps as they moved across the rising mounds of my muscular buttocks and occassionly darted into the tight cleft between. It felt good. I felt her scarlet nails scrape the sensitive flesh. Involuntarily, I clenched my muscles back there. "You've been a bad boy," teased Ruth Eleanor, "a very bad boy."

"No," I whispered. "I gave you what you wanted."

"That may be. But what you did was very naughty. You violated an older woman's A-hole with that nasty peter."

"You liked it." I protested.

"Even so, you should not have fucked your best friend's mother in the ass." Ruth Eleanor Taylor voice became stern. "Now take your medicine."

"Smack his tail," egged Aunt Polly, "Make it red. Give him a big, old hard-on."

"I'dlike to make a young man's ass red," said Ruth Eleanor.

"Just like yours," chirped Aunt Polly. "When yours turns red, it makes my pussy all slick and gooey. I just have to come."

"There've been times when you've warmed my tail good," admitted the younger women though she was my mother's age.

For a moment the thought of my mother in the position of her friend, naked with me across her lap, crossed my mind. I felt an involuntary twitch in my prod.

The first slap was no gentle warning shot. It cracked and I think echoed in the room. My left buttocks came aflame.

"That was a good one," said Aunt Polly. "Give him another."

Two hard, rapid smacks on the right cheek matched the fire of its twin. The lady swung a mean hand. There was nothing feminine or weak-sisterish about it. Ruth Eleanor was not playing. I was in for a good hide burning and I knew I had best take it if I were to be allowed to keep screwing these horny, older women who had taken me into their confidence. I gritted my teeth. The blows rained on my stinging backside. My ass cheeks began to throb.

My hard-on, at full extension, was tightly lodged between Ruth Eleanor's long, smooth, upper thighs. I made involuntarily thrusting motions against the soft skin where she kept it trapped. My ass was on fire and I found myself raising to meet the slaps, welcoming them.

"That's enough," said Polly. "I believe the boy is ready. He's medium rare pink. Let's add a bit of baby oil to ease the heat."

"If you say so,dear," said Ruth Eleanor. Her warm hand caressed my burning buns. The coolness of the oil spurted from the bottle and was spead, gently over the tingling area. "Oops," said Polly, "It's running down his back crack."

"I've got it ," said the other voice.

Gentle fingers caressed the deep crease and spread the excess oil. Slick fingers passed over and returned to my back hole. One finger, then two invaded that passage. The intrusion of those slender fingers, I knew they were Ruth Eleanors, did not, to my surprise, feel unwelcome.

"He likes that," said Polly. "I bet he'd like it more if we used something larger."

"And longer," agreed Ruth Eleanor. Her fingers plungeded in and out of my ass.

"The brush handle," whispered Polly. "Put it up his ass."

"Of course," giggled Ruth Eleanor. "The way he did mine. He'll love it."

"No!" I moaned. "I don't want it."

"Of course you do," soothed Polly. "Every young man should have a big one rammed up his rectum. He should learn why women get so attached to the bone."

"You don't do that to men," I protested.

"Of course we do," said Polly. "We get horny just thinking about it."

The cool, hard object was brought to the entrance and pressed firmly. Without warning, it entered, forced by a sharp thrust to move it beyond the futile attempt at rejection by the anal muscle.

"God Damn!"

"There, there," soothed Aunt Polly, "Relax and let it happen. When you've taken it all and adjusted to it, you're going to adore it. We absolutely love it, though I must admit that old brush handle can never replace hard meat sliding in and out."

"We take advantage of what we have," crooned Ruth Eleanor.

"It hurts," I protested.

"Only for a little while."

The smooth surface slid by my prostrate and a bit of juice dribbled from my cock. It felt like I had to pee or come. I didn't know which. "Let me fuck you," I pleaded.

"Later, dear."

"This is something he'll never breathe of to a living soul," said Ruth Eleanor.

"No one would believe you," added Aunt Polly.

"You'll be begging for more," promised Ruth Eleanor.

"And more," echoed Aunt Polly.

"Look at him," murmured Ruth Eleanor. "He's taken it all like a man."

Though I could not make myself admit it, it began to feel good. I found myself thrusting my hard cock between her soft thighs. "I am not," I protested.

"Better ease up," warned Polly. "He might come. We don't want to waste his man juice in the air."

Ruth Eleanor stopped in mid stroke and gently rested her hand on my burning ass. "What do you say Jay? Are you ready to pump some jizm into a pussy hungering for cock?"

I nodded and rolled off her lap to lay on the floor. My buttocks tingled and my asshole twitched. Ruth Eleanor straddled me, lowered herself and sank her sopping pussy onto my arching cock. I watched my throbbing hard-on disappear into the slippery lips hidden in the curly coils of black cunt hair. When her hips rose, I saw myelf exposed, glistening with her juices. She sank again on my spear and a dreamlike quality filled her eyes.

Our bodies, or rather certain corresponding organs and muscles took on lives of their own. Rhythms were established and elaborated on, slowed and speeded up. There was no doubt that not only was Ruth Eleanor on top, she was in control. She used interior muscles in ways that did not seem possible and caused me so much pleasure I did not believe I could continue it for long. She set the pace. Each time I neared climax, she backed off and took another tack to prolong the agony of not coming.

"I have to come," I moaned.

"I know," soothed Ruth Eleanor.

"Now," I begged.

"Holding off makes it better," crooned Aunt Polly.

"I don't want to wait! I want to shoot my wad.!"

"Isn't she the tease?" cackled Aunt Polly. "Sometimes she keeps me hanging half the night. "I swear to God she drives me up the wall."

"Aunt Polly. Please. Let me come in you."

"Now. Now. I wouldn't think of interferring. Ruth Eleanor is right you know. The Big Bang is twice as loud when it's delayed."

The tall brunette, with the long legs and the dark hair and a cunt that squeezed me from the inside, sat astraddle, impaled on my aching cock, motionless, totally imersed in the rapture of her feelings. The smile crossing her lips had a cruel, almost merciless quality. "You like to fuck, little man?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"You're fucking a big girl now."

"I know."

"You think you can out fuck me?"

I shook my head from side to side. "No way."

Suddenly, the woman who was every bit as big as me and as tall as me, rolled to her back and kept me above her as her knees raked my sides. "Then fuck me like a man. Pound this pussy for all you're worth and shoot that wad as hard and as far inside me as you can."

I needed no urging. I slammed her like a jackhammer. I pounded it to her. It would not take long. I slammed into her as though I wanted my entire body in that grasping, depthless hole. I was almost there. It started from my curled toes, from the base of my spine, from the ache in my balls. I froze. Roman Candles went off. Fireball after tingling fireball throbbed through the tube of my cock, to explode and burst into her pussy.

Ruth Eleanor screamed. She hugged me in a death grip and throbbed out her climax. Her arms fell outward and she lay like one of those collapsed angels of childhood, pressed into in the snow. A naked, fucked-out Ruth Eleanor Taylor was ever so much prettier.

I lay beside her, too exhausted to move.

Ruth Eleanor sighed, "Now I call that a FUCK!"

From the couch, Aunt Polly tossed a blanket over us. "Oh well," she said, "I guess I've got to play out the rest of this hand all by myself."

80niner
80niner
280 Followers
12