Aunt Robyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight she was being fucked, and fucked hard -- and she loved every minute and every sensation.

Robyn's orgasm was intense -- when she came it literally took her breath away and she couldn't make a sound. She rolled forward into the fetal position as spasm after spasm swept over her. It was the first time she'd ever cum with a sex partner.

"I'm not done with you yet, Robby!" Davey snarled through clenched teeth. "You've got a long night ahead of you."

Flipping her over onto her back again, Davey took each of her ankles and raised them up onto his shoulders. In one hard thrust he was back in her pussy. Leaning forward on top of her, he literally bent her in half so that her toes almost touched her forehead. He immediately began slam fucking Robyn again.

Disoriented and uncomfortable, Robyn tried to restore her balance. Despite her awkward position, Davey's cock again worked its magic on her tight, wet pussy -- it wasn't long before Robyn felt another orgasm building.

This time she cried out: "Davey...Omigod! Davey, I'm cumming...Omigod!"

Davey snorted a laugh as he continued to slam into her. He only stopped briefly to change positions -- this time making her stand and grab her ankles.

Two orgasms later, just after 9:30PM, Robyn blacked out.

THE NEXT MORNING

When Robyn came to, the blindfold had been removed. Instead, the silk sash now bound her hands behind her -- her wrists and shoulders were sore and numb. She found herself on her stomach and on the carpet next to her bed. Her throat was dry and raw, and her thighs and ass were also sore; dried semen had crusted on her face and back. Davey was nowhere in sight.

Her alarm clock read 11:12AM.

In a panic, Robyn attempted to right herself and free her hands. After almost 20 minutes, the best she could manage was to crawl onto the bed and squirm about helplessly.

"Looks like you might need a little assistance." Davey said.

When Robyn rolled over she found her nephew leaning against the bedroom doorway, sipping a mug of coffee and looking very smug. He was showered and fully dressed.

"Davey, honey..." she whimpered, still struggling with her wrists. "Please untie me...I'm late for..."

"Work?" he interjected. "No problem, Robby. I called your office and told them that you weren't in any condition to make it in today, maybe tomorrow too. Your assistant said she had it all under control -- sends her best."

Robyn's eyes watered as Davey approached her, still smug and sipping his coffee. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out what she had gotten herself into.

"So," he finally said as he sat next to her and placed his empty mug on the nightstand. "I think we should get you cleaned up and dressed, and then we'll see where the day takes us."

Slowly he unbound her wrists, rubbing her arms and shoulders, and helping her into a seated position. Robyn started to say something, but he immediately shushed her.

"Cleaned and dressed." He repeated, kissing her on the forehead as if she were a child. "And, please remember to shave." He added, pointing to her crotch.

Davey smiled, retrieved his coffee mug and left the room.

Robyn sat there quietly for a long time -- unsure of what she should do. She was tired, sweaty, sore, scared and excited.

Finally she stood and went into her bathroom to look for shaving cream and a razor.

12