Aunt Sandi Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,313 Followers

Sandi went over the edge next, and she moaned loudly and came. Before her spasms had even fully subsided, I began squirting blast after blast of cum onto their faces and into their mouths.

They licked the cum off of each other's faces, and then Mom sucked the last bit of cum from the tip of my cock. She motioned with her finger for me to come down to them and we shared a cum-flavored three-way kiss.

Finally, we were all spent. Sandi flushed the toilet and stood up. Mom said, "Oh my God! So much for lunch!" We all burst into laughter.

Sandi said, "Oh yeah, lunch. Is pizza ok? You guys jump in the shower and I'll get it ordered and then get in with you. Looks like the floor needs cleaning too. Oops."

* * *

After a quick lunch of delivery pizza, Mom looked at me and asked, "So, are you ready to try to bring about a miracle again?"

By this time, I had made Sandi cum this way several times, so I was feeling pretty cocky about it and said, "Oh yeah, there's no doubt. There's gonna be a miracle."

Mom laughed and said to Sandi, "Oh, listen to him, he's gone from a shy virgin to cock master."

I also laughed and said, "Well, I am still pretty shy." Once again, everyone laughed.

Sandi said, "Well, he has learned very well, Dee. He's gotten even better at it than that first time he did it with you. We changed it up a little and it works even faster. Just wait, you'll see."

We moved to the bedroom, and Mom looked at me longingly. She said in a sultry voice, "Come here. Make love to me again." I scooted next to Mom and began kissing her softly. Soon, as I kissed and touched her body all over, she said she was ready for me to be inside her.

Instead of starting with her lying down and pulling her up, I lifted her up right away and entered her. This way, I could last longer and hopefully get her off sooner.

Mom wrapped her legs around me as I slowly thrust as deep into her pussy as I could. She closed her eyes and moaned as we moved together in a tight and loving embrace. Our mouths were locked together and soon our breathing became short and heavy. I could tell she was starting to get close. Sandi kneeled beside us and kissed us both. She also sucked on Mom's nipples and rubbed her hands all over her body.

Mom started holding her breath and I knew that her orgasm was almost there. I unleashed and began pounding into her as hard and as fast as I could. Mom's eyes shut even tighter and she screamed and sucked in a huge breath. I tensed up and filled her pussy with cum.

For a few moments, I just knelt there and held Mom with my cock still deep inside her. She laid her head on my shoulder and squeezed me as tight as she could.

She said, "I love you, honey. I love you so much."

I said, "I love you too. Did we make you feel good?"

Mom said, "You did so good. Sandi was right. That was much better than the first time."

Mom looked over at Sandi and asked, "Can I come visit you guys every weekend?"

Sandi grinned and said, "You can come visit as much as you want. I would love that."

Mom quickly said, "I'm sure I can get James to let me come down every Saturday, but probably not Sunday. Would that work?"

Sandi didn't need to think about it and said, "Yeah! We can come to your house sometimes too so you don't always have to drive so far."

Mom thought about that and replied, "Well, after Bethany's birthday in July I'm sure that would go over a lot easier. Until then, I think we shouldn't do anything to remind her about what she's not getting. Yet." Sandi and I both nodded in silent agreement.

Everyone was pretty tired of having sex, so the rest of the afternoon was spent just relaxing out by the pool. Fortunately the storm front from earlier in the week had cleared out and was replaced with clear skies and warm temperatures. I had assumed that we'd spend the whole weekend naked, but we decided to get dressed and go out to dinner. We decided to go to a burger place and just enjoyed talking about all kinds of things.

We discussed my birthday coming up in the next week. Mom said that Grandma and Grandpa would be coming to visit for a couple days at their house and wanted to make sure that Sandi and I understood that we couldn't look like we were a couple in any way. We'd have to come in separate cars and get there at different times to keep up appearances.

Mom said to me, "I know it's pretty risky with you. You can't look at her, even if you think you know no one else is watching. Every time you do, it's super-obvious that something is going on. You also can't sit next to her at dinner. No touching. No glances. At all. Do you understand?"

Mom laughed and said to Sandi, "I'll have a hard enough time hiding what I'm thinking about him. I sure don't want Mom picking up on that. You know she's like a damn psychic."

Sandi said, "For sure. We could never get away with anything when we were kids."

I thought about this for a minute and asked, "Wait, do you mean Grandma knows about you two?"

Sandi nodded and Mom said, "Oh yeah. Well, she knows some stuff, but not everything. She caught us naked in bed more than a few times. After reprimanding us over and over, she finally gave in and just told us to keep quiet so Daddy wouldn't find out." For a moment Sandi and Mom shared a look and Mom looked down and cleared her throat, but neither of them said anything else about Grandma. Obviously, there was something they weren't willing to share with me.

Mom said, "So how does it feel to be turning 19?" I got the distinct impression that the subject was being changed for good, so I just said, "I don't know. Pretty good. I mean, I'll just be a day older." Mom and Sandi both giggled.

Sandi said, "Well, I would sure love to be 19 again." Mom chimed in, "Me too."

The rest of the evening was relaxed and friendly. That night, I slept without a single dream.

* * *

Early Sunday morning, Sandi shook me awake. I blinked my eyes open and said, "Hey, you sleep ok?"

She said, "Like a rock. Time to wake up. Your mom wants to try something."

I looked over at Mom, who was grinning. She said, "Mornin', bright eyes. I was thinking maybe we can take that position of yours and change it so all three of us are in it. I brought my strap-on, and..."

She quickly outlined her plans to be inside Sandi with her strap-on while I was inside Sandi's asshole at the same time.

I thought about it and said, "That sounds fun. I hope my legs hold out. It'll be interesting getting everything lined up." They both giggled.

I got up and used the bathroom and washed my face with cold water to try to wake all the way up. Sandi and Mom came in and used the bathroom too, this time with no shenanigans.

Sandi and I went back to the bed while Mom went to get her stuff out of her overnight bag. I lubed up Sandi's asshole with the strawberry kiwi flavored lube and first put one finger in, then a second.

Sandi grabbed one of her glass dildos out of the nightstand and I lubed it up and slid that into her. She started moaning as I slid it in and out. "Oh that feels so good."

Mom climbed back on the bed and said with a smile, "Hey guys, wait for me."

Sandi laughed and said, "Just having your son get my ass ready, my dear. I'm all good and wet now, so you should be able to slide right in."

Mom had me lay back on the bed and hold my legs up and spread. Sandi got on her knees and scooted back until she was above me and guided my cock into her asshole. So far so good.

Next, Mom got the dildo wet with spit and started sliding it up and down Sandi's wet slit. Sandi leaned back and spread her legs as far as she could. Her hands wound up on my thighs to use as support. Mom slowly inserted the tip of the dildo and asked, "Can you feel that back there?"

I said, "Oh yeah, I feel it. Is it gonna be able to fit with me in here?"

Mom answered, "Well, it is really tight. I just need to... There we go." As she pressed, Sandi moaned and said, "Oh God, I've never felt anything like this. So full..."

I had never felt anything like this either. I could feel the dildo too and it felt great.

Mom continued to guide the dildo into Sandi's pussy and it slowly went in, inch by inch until all 7 inches of it were inside.

I heard Sandi's voice from in front of me say, "Feels... so good. Please fuck me."

Mom started slowly thrusting as Sandi pressed down on my thighs to gently lift herself up. It took a minute or so, but soon they were both getting the timing down so that the dildo was going in and out of Sandi's pussy while my cock was going in and out of her asshole. The feeling was amazing and I knew that I wasn't going to last long. I tried thinking of everything non-sex-related that I could, but it didn't seem to be helping.

Mom asked Sandi, "How does it feel? Does it feel like you're gonna cum from this?"

Sandi immediately said, "God yes, it's hitting the right spots. Just don't stop. When I say the word, try to go faster, ok?" She turned her head and said, "How you doin' back there honey?"

I groaned out, "Feels so good. I'm gonna cum soon."

"Just cum inside me. Just this once, ok? I'll be fine."

Nothing else was said for several more minutes. Mom and Sandi were now kissing and Sandi suddenly almost shouted, "Ok now!"

Mom gave her everything she had. She sped up her thrusting and Sandi increased her movements and squeezed her pelvic muscles harder than ever and this pushed me over the edge. I squirted cum deep inside Sandi's ass and moaned very loudly.

Sandi yelled out "Oohhhhhhhhh Oh Oh!" at first and then it turned almost into a shriek. She stopped moving and rode the wave of her orgasm. Mom continued thrusting as fast as she could, finally slowing and coming to a stop.

Mom was literally dripping with sweat and after she pulled the dildo out, she collapsed on the bed. She gasped, "Oh my God, I can't believe that just happened. I made you cum!"

She quickly unbuckled the harness and threw it on the floor. She wanted to cum now too and ordered, "Sandi, bring me your ass. Danny, lick me."

Mom laid down and Sandi straddled her face to let Mom suck her cum-filled asshole. I moved down between Mom's legs and began fingering her pussy and licking her clit.

Several minutes went by and Mom's muffled moans steadily grew. I made sure that once I knew she was getting close to not change anything. I had learned that quickly changing the speed or pressure could make her take longer to cum. Soon, I felt Mom's muscles tense and she moaned really loudly. She trembled as her orgasm tore through her body. I withdrew the three fingers in her pussy and gave her tummy a quick kiss before going up to lie by her. Sandi also climbed off and lay on the other side of her. Mom's face was glistening wet with cum and lube, so Sandi and I helped clean her off. For several long moments, we just lay there and held each other.

Mom finally said, "Ok, I'm done now. No more. I think I need a break." Everyone laughed and Sandi and I said, "Me too" at the same time.

I added, "That was incredible."

* * *

Sunday at Sandi's house is laundry day, and as I pulled the hamper down the hall to the laundry room I remembered that Mom's panties were in there. I fished them out and went to find her.

I found her in the bathroom. She was sitting on the toilet and Sandi was standing leaning against the counter where the sinks were.

When I stuck my head in, they stopped whatever they were talking about and Mom asked, "Yesssss, and how may we help you?"

I said, "I was wondering... Could I hold on to these and give them back when I get home?" I held up the panties to show her what I was talking about.

Both women burst out laughing. Mom said, "My God, Bethany's right. You are a sick pervert." I joined in the laughing too because it was true no matter how you looked at it.

Mom stopped laughing, changed her expression to look serious even though it didn't seem like she was and went on, "But no, you certainly cannot keep those."

The look of disappointment on my face made Mom laugh again even harder, and so she quickly stopped laughing and added, "Wait, don't look so sad. I mean you can't have that pair you're holding. All the good smell has probably faded quite a bit since yesterday morning. How about if we both wear panties the rest of today and I'll let you have those. You can give them back on your birthday when you're home."

To test her theory, I pressed the crotch to my nose and breathed in. Her pussy smell was definitely still there, but she was right. It had faded quite a bit sitting in the hamper.

"Hmm, you're right, it's lost some of its mojo. That would be awesome if you could cook me up a new pair." Mom and Sandi started laughing all over again.

"Well you know, anytime you want you can just come over here and smell it at the source," Mom said in a sexy voice and winked, spreading herself open salaciously.

"Yeah, same goes for me," Sandi chimed in and did the same.

I looked between them and laughed and said, "I know, but it's nice to have when I'm, you know, alone."

Sandi got a fake-hurt look on her face and said, "Wait, aren't I enough for you?!" She giggled. She knew very well that I still masturbated regularly.

Mom said, "Here's a panty tip for you. Keep them sealed in a ziplock bag. That wonderful smell you love so much will stay around a lot longer that way."

I was impressed with Mom's knowledge of soiled panty freshness and asked, "Oh, so you have previous experience in this area?"

Mom said, "Lots. Once upon a time I was a young woman with a horny husband who was away a lot on business trips. Every time he left he asked me for my fresh dirty panties and I would put a pair in a ziplock in his travel bag. To make them extra-smellerific, I'd always masturbate with them on beforehand to get them nice and soaked."

I said, "Wow, it seems like every other day I'm learning something new about just how kinky you are. What are your other dirty secrets?"

Mom and Sandi shared another quick look and she said, "Oh, there's more for sure. Maybe when the time's right I'll reveal something else. But while I'm sitting here trying to poop is not the right time." Both of them started giggling again.

I could tell that my welcome was worn out, so I said, "Ok, I'll leave you girls alone with your pooping. I'm gonna get the washer started."

Sandi came over and hugged me and said, "Thanks honey for doing that. We'll be out in a few minutes." And with that, she closed the door and locked it as I walked away. When I heard the lock, I wondered what they were going to be doing in there. Knowing Sandi, it could be anything.

About 30 minutes later, they finally emerged. They both went and got a pair of panties on. They were so cute wearing nothing but panties.

I resisted the urge to ask them if everything came out ok and looked up from my laptop and whistled, "Damn, you both look so sexy in just panties!"

Sandi turned around and shook her butt right in my face, so I grabbed it. She squealed and slapped my hand away and said in a childish voice, "No touching the merchandise! You break it you buy it!" She and Mom both laughed at this bewildering statement.

I said, "Umm, ok..."

She bent down and kissed me and said, "Just messing with you sweetie. It's just that we just put them on, and if we just take them right back off it'll ruin the effect."

I had an idea and said, "Well, it would be really cool if sometime later you both could touch yourselves with them on. That would be really hot to watch and it would get them good and soaking."

Mom said, "Oh, I like that idea, especially since I thought of it first." She giggled. Sandi followed with, "Later, for sure. Right now I'm going on the elliptical for a while. I didn't go at all yesterday. That ought to get them good and sweaty. Keep me company, Dee. It looks like Dan is lost in Internet land again anyway. I'd love to know what it is you do on there all the time." If she knew she'd probably have a stroke.

The day proceeded on without very much in the way of sex happening. It was a lot more flirting and touching. I would come up behind them and rub my hard cock on their panty-covered asses and then massage their tits. Then I would put my hand down inside their panties and rub their clits, but just for a few seconds. Whenever I would playfully pull their panties down and try to stick my dick in where they didn't want it they would just say something like, "Not yet. Let's wait a little longer," and then pull them back up and shoo me away.

Around 5, Sandi asked what we all wanted for dinner. She suggested that we could order Chinese, and that sounded ok. When Sandi answered the door in her bathrobe, the guy looked her up and down very carefully before leaving. She giggled and said, "I wonder how many times a day he sees women in their robes ordering Chinese."

After dinner, Mom and Sandi asked me if I was ok with them being alone together for a while, and I said I was. They went into the bedroom together and closed the door. I would have loved to have been able to watch them make love, but I respected their privacy.

After about an hour had gone by, Sandi opened the door and looked down the hall and asked, "Honey, can you come to bed? We're in need of a nice hard cock."

I snapped my laptop shut and raced down the hallway. The room definitely smelled like sex and Mom was lying on the bed naked.

I said, "Hey gorgeous, I missed you." I began kissing Sandi passionately and we crawled onto the bed and joined Mom.

Sandi said, "First, we want to do that thing for you now." I quickly responded, "Cool."

Mom got up and pulled her panties back on, as did Sandi.

Instead of sitting and touching themselves, they got into a scissoring position and ground their pussies together. They both put their hands inside their panties and rubbed their hard clits. Instead of just watching, I alternated between kissing Sandi and Mom. I also sucked on their nipples and before long they both came, moaning loudly.

To finish me, Mom had me kneel in front of her while she sucked my cock. Sandi got under me and licked my asshole. In hardly no time I was emptying all the pressure that had built up all day into Mom's mouth.

As I exploded into her mouth, Mom started gagging while trying to swallow all the cum. She backed off for a second and a huge glob ran down her chin and started dripping on the bed. She quickly recovered and kept sucking for another minute or so. Sandi pulled herself out from under me and came up to lick all the cum from Mom's face and neck.

Mom said, "Oh my God, I've never had that much cum in my mouth before. I thought I was going to choke!" She giggled and reached around and swatted my ass.

I smiled and said, "Well, with all the teasing all day long and then wondering what you guys were doing to each other in here, that's what happens." Both of them giggled.

Mom said, "Don't get me wrong; it was fantastic. Now, see if you approve of this." She took my hand and placed it on the crotch of her panties. The silky material was completely soaked through. I put my face between her legs and breathed in deeply. Her odor was beyond mesmerizing.

I said, "Wow, yes, I approve 100%." More giggles. I touched Sandi's crotch and it was the same way. I slipped off the bed and went to the kitchen and got the ziplock bags.

Sandi said, "Oh good, it'll be so good to get back out of these. They're so wet it's starting to chafe."

Mom said, "Same here. I sure hope this was worth the trouble Danny. I'll be expecting something in return, ya know." She gave me a look suggesting that she was serious.

"Like what?" I wanted to know.

"Oh, I don't know. When I have you at home next week maybe I'll think of something. And you'll do it with no questions asked, understand?" She smiled her evil smile at me, and her eyes sparkled.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,313 Followers